Family Matters Ch. 05

Story Info
Things heat up with Gary's sister, +1 unexpected relative.
13k words
4.78
263.3k
260

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,193 Followers

If you haven't read the first four chapters of this tale I suggest you do before reading this one. That will make every thing much clearer to you. Briefly, Gary finds that, while with girlfriends he was a normal, yet very well endowed lover; with his family he was MUCH more than that. He has been fucking etc. his Aunt Ronnie, his cousin Jess and his mother Sandy, in that order for well over two months. Last chapter his sister returned from college for Thanksgiving break putting the stops to the constant fucking and sucking that was the norm of the household. She brought her roommate along as a surprise guest, then found herself helpless at avoiding the strong attraction his cock had on her as she was blowing the shit out of him in less than a day. Our story continues the following morning...

*

Five women sat in the kitchen that morning drinking coffee, talking and wondering when the man of the house would awaken. Finally Ronnie said, "I'm going to go wake him up. I have some questions about a computer thing he was showing me." Without further discussion she grabbed two cups of coffee and headed for my room.

I vaguely noticed her enter the room, but I definitely noticed her stroke and suck me hard before she slowly settled her warm wet pussy down onto my cock. In the background I noticed my PC coming to life and wondered what was up, besides me. "Ooooooh, Gary you feel so good in me! We need to make this quick, I told them we would be on your computer and in case somebody comes looking we better be! But right now..." she trailed off as her pussy began fucking above me.

Rolling us over I began pounding her long and hard as I finally enjoyed my aunt for the first time in over 18 hours -- since we first started having sex that was the longest drought we had endured. It felt good to be the one in control after enjoying being blow twice to orgasm by Jess, three times by my sister and rode hard by my mom. This time I was going to decide how hard and deep it would be. Of course Ronnie had her own ideas and encouraged me as much as possible on what to do.

Knowing we had little time I used every bit of my knowledge as to what it took to get her off. Likewise my aunt worked hard to get me off quickly as well. Happily we both succeeded as her pussy clamped onto me as her orgasm slammed into her just as my cock shot its first of six huge ropes of cum into her. Ronnie pulled me to her kissing me passionately as she slowly came down, her hands kneading my ass cheeks as she pulled me even deeper into her sex.

"Oh my god," Ronnie said into my mouth between kisses, "you are the most incredible fuck I have ever had! I don't ever want this to stop! Never, never, never!"

We cuddled for a few moments before I rolled off of her and handed her some tissues to handle the cum that was pouring from her cunt. In a few minutes we were both dressed and sitting at my computer actually doing what she had said. Jen knocked once as she simultaneously opened my door, probably wanting to catch us doing what had just been completed. "Oh, you are on the computer!" she said surprised. "Mom and Jessica are going shopping, in case either of you want to go."

We both replied, "Nope," and Jen called down to mom that she could leave.

Stepping behind us Jen leaned her head in between ours, ostensibly to look at the screen, and inhaled deeply. "Ooooo, Gary, I like that cologne you are using! It is so sexy." Then she moved to leave, dragging her fingers lightly all the way across my shoulders. "See you guys downstairs later. Don't be too long, Kim really wants to get to know you, Gary."

"Uh, okay sis, we won't be long."

Moments after the door closed Ronnie softly asked, "What cologne are you wearing?"

Turning to look at her I smiled as I replied, "YOU!"

"OOOOooooooOOOOOH!" Ronnie replied.

In less than twenty minutes I had finished showing her how to make money selling items on E-Bay and we headed back downstairs. We had a good talk session and it was nice to get to know my sister's roommate. Let me describe this vision of loveliness: Soft blonde hair that reached to her waist, deep blue eyes, beautiful smile, nice perfect skin that still held onto last summer's tan, unbelievably short at no more than 4'9" tall, 80 to 85 pounds, short but muscular with no fat, and a tight 32B-20-34 body.

"So Kim," I asked, "how can you be old enough to go to college? You look like you might be in the 8th or 9th grade!"

"In ten years I'll thank you for comments like that! Actually I get that all the time, even though I am twenty years old! Hey, I'm even older than Jen by two months!"

"No shit!"

"None at all, good looking," Kim responded. "It puts a real damper on my social life though! I mean I can't get laid to save..."

"KIM!" Jen screamed at her. "You shouldn't talk like that!"

"...my life!" Kim finished. Looking at my sister she said, "Don't give me that! We've talked about it at school; you've had about forty dates to my ONE! And he still didn't believe my age and I came back to the dorm early and still a virgin!"

"KIM!"

"Don't 'Kim' me, roomy. I'm sick of being the wall flower all the time. I'm twenty fucking years old, Jen, and I DON'T want to be a twenty-one year old virgin!"

"Okay girls, back off both of you!" I said trying to restore order. "Sorry that I hit such a sore point with you Kim. As for me, I think you are a genuine fox, and the guys in your school are grade-A assholes to pass up a chance with you!"

Kim screamed in glee as she jumped off the couch and ran to my chair then jumped onto my lap giving me a big hug before saying "That was the nicest thing any guy has ever said to me! You are even nicer than Jen said you were!" Then she clamped her lips to mine and kissed me hard and long, with her tongue slowly probing into my mouth!

"KIM! Don't be a slut!" Jen cried out. "Leave my brother alone for god's sake!"

Reluctantly Kim stopped her kiss and slipped off my lap. Then she glared at Jen saying, "Shit Jen, you are acting like he's your boyfriend instead of your brother!" She sat back on the couch then said, "By the way, Gary, you are a real good kisser!"

"So I've been told! Thanks, you aren't so bad yourself!"

That little exchange pretty well ended the conversation as there was no way to start another topic. We all wandered off to do our own things, my thing being washing my car on this balmy day.

I was about finished when Kim came out to where I was at. "I hope I didn't embarrass you in there, Gary. It isn't every day that I get such a nice compliment from somebody as handsome as you."

I let my eyes scan slowly from her ankles all the way to her eyes before I replied, "Well, I still think those guys are stupid! Girls as beautiful as you don't come around every day, last time I checked."

"You keep saying things like that and I won't want to leave here." This time she stepped to me and stretched up to kiss my cheek. "I guess I need to be more sisterly around Jen's boyfriend."

"WHAT!" I yelled. Could Jen have told her about her oral exploits with me?

"Oh I'm just kidding but my goodness; she acted sooooo jealous in there! I nearly shit myself, excuse the language please. Anyway, I didn't mean to get her mad or anything. I can't wait for your mom to get back!"

"Huh, why?" I asked, amazed at the change of subject.

"Your big sister and I have something to show you guys that will just blow you away! I know it blew me away!" She turned on her heel and walked back to the house, her hips swaying seductively.

I had just put everything away when mom and Jess returned home.

********

Everybody had helped bring in and put away all their bounty from shopping so it was quickly time for Jen and Kim to show us their surprise. "Mom, do you still have that five-generation photo that you showed us?" Jen looked hopefully at our mom as she thought about it.

"Yes I do, and I know just where it is! Would you like me to get it?" Jen nodded 'yes' and mom went off to get it, coming back in a few minutes.

"Is this it, dear?" she asked placing it in front of Jen.

It was and excitedly Jen said, "You said this was Great-great-great-grandma Sarah (Jen pointed to each person in turn) right? And this was her daughter Great-great-grandma Gertrude, and this is her daughter Great-grandma Betty, and there is her daughter Grandma June holding you right?"

"Yes, you are correct on all of them, why?"

"You never knew who all the other women were in the picture, did you?"

"No, your Grandma didn't know, or couldn't remember when I got the picture from her."

Jen looked at Kim with beaming and slightly teary eyes saying, "Your turn Kim."

Kim pulled out a plastic photo sleeve and slid it around mom's photo. I noticed there was dark writing of some sort on the plastic and wondered what that meant. Kim turned the photo around so we could see that every unknown woman's face was circled and named, also two that were known. "This is my Great-great-great-grandma Sarah," Kim said pointing as both mom and Ronnie gasped. "And this is my Great-great-great(I think)-Aunt Gertrude, sister of my Great-great-grandma Ethel, and this is my Great-grandma Harriet, and this is my Grandma Pat holding MY mom!"

"We're COUSINS!" Jen screamed. "Can you fucking believe it, my room-mate is my long lost cousin! How crazy is that?"

Kim had reached into her folder and pulled out HER copy of the photo and placed it beside my mother's. Except for wear marks they were identical! I never heard so many 'oh my god's and 'holy shit's' in my life before. The women were all crying happily and hugging Kim tightly as she went from one to another. Finally it was my turn and Kim gladly stepped into my arms as I bent down to her. I straightened up lifting her right off the floor as she squealed in glee and wrapped her legs around my hips, pressing her pussy onto my crotch. "Shit, I finally find a good man and we are directly related!" Kim said. "I guess that makes you off limits to me too, cousin!"

"I'm not so sure, cousin! That only applies to first cousins in this state, and we must be what fifth, tenth even, hell I don't know!"

"Was that a slyly disguised proposal, handsome?" she asked with a quick kiss.

"Well, I don't know. There's that hurdle of my surprisingly jealous sister to get past, among other things!"

"What other things?"

"We'll discuss those if it becomes necessary!" I avoided. "But hey, welcome to our family, cousin! I'm pleased to know you!" I said as I bounced her against me.

"OOOoooooOOO! I think I reeeeeeeealllly like my new male cousin! You sure know how to make a girl feel good when you hold her!" Kim then tipped her head a bit and kissed me full on the lips, her tongue forcefully entering my mouth. Our tongues wrapped around each other for several minutes before Jen got our attention by clearing her throat several times. Kim unwrapped her legs and I slowly let her slide down my body to the floor making her again say "OOOooooOOOH".

"Jeez Kim, you become part of our family and then you think you can act like a wanton hussy with my brother!" Jen cried out in disgust.

"Oh come on, roomy, you're just jealous because your hunk of a brother is off limits to you but not to me!" Kim and Jen glared at each other for a few moments before Kim walked off saying, "I swear I will NOT become a 21 year old virgin! SHIT!"

Sandy looked at her daughter then at me before saying, "Well, that went well...NOT!"

The rest of the day Jen was Kim's shadow, as she went with her every time Kim left the group. Time passed as afternoon turned to evening and then to night. Mom went to bed, soon followed by Jess as both gave goodnight hugs and kisses all around. Then I got up and went in turn to Ronnie, Kim and finally Jen, giving each of them a goodnight kiss and hug. Jen whispered, "I need to talk to you. I'll be in your room in a few minutes."

I could tell the others decided to go to bed as well and in no time the house was silent. I had my bed side light on when Jen slipped through my door and locked it behind her. I gave her a raised eyebrow at that but she made no explanation. Jen was wearing a shear baby doll nightie and I watched her 34C tits sway and jiggle as she walked to my bed. "What's up, sis?" I asked when I finally looked up into her eyes.

Placing her hand over the sheet covering my crotch she said, "At the moment, nothing! But we'll see what can be done about that!" Pulling my sheet down her hands quickly slipped around my by then half hard cock and stroked me fiercely. "Ahhh, that's much better!" she said as I reached full hardness. "This is what I want to talk to you about! I love you bro, but god help me, I just have to have your cock in me!" Her mouth then slid over my shaft and she took me fully into her throat, her muscles massaging every square inch of my shaft. I reached with both hands to her tits and pinched and pulled on her nipples, making her squirm. After about three minutes my older sister lifted her head off of me smiling. "Dear brother, your cock is the best I have ever had the pleasure of sucking on! But tonight I have other plans for it." Then she leaned down and kissed me full and hard as our tongues tried mating in our mouths.

With one hand she pulled her shear top off before she slid her bottoms slowly down her long sexy legs. "I hope you like what you see, bro," Jen said softly before kissing me again. "If this works out like I hope it does, you'll being seeing me a lot! And I do mean a lot!"

"God Jen, your body is beautiful! I can't believe how incredible you look! But, Jen, are you certain you want to do this? Once we do, there can be no turning back!"

"My dear brother, I have never been more certain about anything in my life!"

I watched as the vision before me rose up on her knees then lifted her left leg up and over me, straddling my rock hard cock. "Gary," she whispered as she rubbed my cock along her slit, "after the way you made me cum so good when I blew you, I can't wait to cum when you fuck me!" Her hands nestled my cock into her opening and with her eyes locked on mine she slowly settled down onto my cock.

"OOOOooooooohhhhh fuuuuuckkkkk! It's so big! Oh god, Gary, I didn't realize how big you are," she groaned as I was about half way in.

"Stop, Jen! Please stop! I don't want to hurt you!"

"No, I'll be all right!" Jen slowly pumped her pussy on to the first five or so inches of my shaft as her body shivered with each movement. "Oh fuck Gary, your cock is stretching my cunt so much! Oh what a cock you have." Jen was grunting in time with each of her thrusts down onto my shaft and soon she had over six inches inside of her. Jen paused and looked down at my shaft sticking way out of her. "I'm no novice at this, but I have never been this full before. Oh god but your cock feels so good inside of me! From here on you are going to be entering virgin territory; no cock has ever been deeper inside me!"

Jen leaned in and kissed me passionately as her hips rose on my shaft. Jen pushed her tongue deep into my mouth at the same time she slammed her pussy all the way onto me, her scream muffled by our joined mouths. Her arms tightened around my shoulders as her body tried to expel my huge invader. Jen shuddered above me before sighing "Oh god, oh fuck, oh god Gary, it's...oh god!" and her hips suddenly began jerking on me as she came for the first time.

After her climax finished I looked into her eyes and said, "Now it's time my dear sister found out what it is like to really get fucked!" I easily rolled us over putting her on her back, her legs flailed wide. "I love you sis, always have and always will!" I told her before my hips started slowly pulling out a bit before pushing back into her. Soon her body had accepted my shaft enough to start pounding my full length into her and that is exactly what I did.

"Oh god!" "Fuckkkk!" "Yes!" Jen kept moaning in response to my thrusts deep into her pussy, as her body twisted and rocked beneath me. "Oh fuck, Gary, oh my god yes, do it! Fuck your sister, god yes! Fuck me harder, no harder! That's it, like that! Fuck yes Gary fuck me hard and make me cum." I was pounding harder than ever into her and had every intention of making her cum hard -- several times. While she was groaning words in pleasure I thought I heard the door knob being turned, but it was locked and couldn't be opened. No one said anything and the sound stopped.

Jen kissed me hard again as she pulled me to her. "Fuck me! Fuck me, Gary, fuck me and make me yours!" she softly cried out. Suddenly her legs flew up and she wrapped them tight around my waist as she tried to hold me fully inside of her. I was too strong for her but with each inward movement of my hips she pulled me powerfully back home. She grabbed my arms tightly as her hips began shaking wildly before crying out "OH FUCK I'M CUMMING!" I tried to muffle her cries but she shook off my efforts and again cried out, "OH MY GOD, I'M CUMMMMMMMINGGG ON YOUR COCK!" Jen then locked her lips to mine as her tongue searched frantically for mine, her hips jumping off the bed into me. I kept pumping into her in an ever slower pace until she finally recovered from her orgasmic bliss.

Her eyes searched mine for several moments before she breathed out softly, "Jesus, Gary, I've been fucked by a lot of guys, and not once was I satisfied by one of them." She started softly sobbing as she continued, "I guess I was searching for that one guy that could satisfy me. Lord knows I tried hard enough to find him." More sobs as I tried to kiss her tears away. "I swear I NEVER thought it would be YOU! This just can't be, but it's so true! I feel so comfortable with you, and your cock, oh your magnificent cock makes me feel so good! I've never cum that hard in my life!"

I kissed her to stop her from saying more as my hips started picking up the pace once more. Jen groaned in pleasure as I whispered, "Beautiful sister, we have just begun! You haven't seen anything yet. Now that you started this, I am going to finish it by giving you the fucking of your life!" Then I pressed up onto my arms and started pounding my iron hard cock deep into her cunt.

In no time her head was rolling side to side as she approached another climax which suddenly slammed through her without warning. One second she was feeling the first tingling sensations of an impending orgasm, the next moment she was screaming in full climax. I gave up trying to silence her as I knew the entire house had heard her, maybe even the neighbors far away, as she bellowed "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Her cunt muscles tried to stop me as they clamped down hard onto my shaft, but still I slammed into her with the force of a runaway train roaring down a mountain. After her two word scream her head had pulled way back in a silent scream. She lasted like that about a minute before starting softly but soon reaching crescendo with, "Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh my god, oh god, oh my fucking god, oh god, OH MY GOD, FUCK, OH MY GOD, FUCK YES, OH MY GOD YES, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, OH GOD FUCK ME AND MAKE ME CUM! PLEASE MAKE ME CUMMMMMM! OH GOD THERE IT IS! FUUUUCCCKKKKKKKK!" and again her body lurched and shook like wild beneath me.

Once she had finished cumming I slowed my hip movements until I was pumping her at about three strokes per minutes. "I take it you are enjoying yourself so far," I said.

"So far? Jesus, very few guys could even come close to getting me off, and those were done for the night!" Jen said as she peered down at my slowly moving cock as I slipped further into her. "Oh Gary, that is so beautiful watching your cock fuck into me." Suddenly it dawned on her and her eyes flew up to mine as she stated, "Shit, Gary, you haven't cum! You've got to cum! Oh god, I need to feel you shoot your cum deep inside of me!"

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,193 Followers