Family Matters Ch. 06

Story Info
The family fucking continues, Gary meets Kim's mom.
11.9k words
4.79
254k
243

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,176 Followers

If you haven't read the first 5 chapters of this tale I strongly suggest doing that before reading this one. In case you don't have the time for that here is a brief synopsis of the previous exploits. Our hero Gary, although an okay sex partner with girlfriends, found out with the help of his Aunt Ronnie that he is the 'Stallion' needed by the women who are direct descendants, mother to mother, from his Great-great-great-grandmother Rose. With them he is an orgasm causing untiring fuck robot. Plus, his long and quite thick cock slides into each of them as if he were much smaller, in fact as if made special to fit each of them.

He has bedded in order, Aunt Ronnie, cousin Jess, his mother Sandy, then his sister Jen, and finally Jen's roommate and virginal distant cousin, Vicky. When we last visited with them Vicky had been surprised when all of the other ladies returned home and then assisted her in giving Gary a blowjob to end all blowjobs!

The rest of that night was spent in a five on one orgy as each of them rode me to several orgasms each. They looked out for each other to make certain that I deposited at least one load in each of their pussies. Twice Kim hopped off of me and pulled one of the others over saying, "This one's for you! Hurry, he's real close now!"

The week of Thanksgiving continued much the same although usually I was just with one or two of them at a time. Since Kim and Jen would be returning to school the next Sunday they alternated sleeping with me at night. Mom had reasoned that the other three would get their share with me after those two left.

On Saturday morning Kim slipped into my room and into bed with me and Jen. She didn't wake us as I was busy slowly stroking my cock deep into my horny sister's cunt. Kim kissed us both and softly said, "Don't let me stop you. I enjoy watching you two fuck, you are so beautiful together." Jen thanked her and kissed her again while I stepped up my pace. Within 10 to 15 minutes we came together then Jen clung tightly to me as she regained her composure.

"Jesus, Bro, I love fucking you! What the hell am I...are Kim and I going to do at school without your cock to keep us company?" A tear slipped from her eye and Kim hugged her tight before turning it into a three-way hug.

"Jen, you and I will need to come back here every weekend from now on," Kim calmly told her. "Oh, once in a while Gary can come see us. It will work out, trust me." After several moments of just hugging and kissing each other Kim sat up and grasped Jen and I by our right hands. We both looked at her in wonderment until she finally said, "Jen, I have to ask you something. This is a question that I never thought I would ever be asking...but...phew...Jen, may I have the hand of your brother in marriage?!"

"YYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Oh my god, YES!" Jen jumped up and hugged Kim tightly as she shrieked in excitement. My sister then turned her attention on me hugging me tightly as she smothered me with kisses. "This is going to be so good, Kim, you two will make a great couple!"

"Will you, Gary, will you marry me?" Kim frantically asked me.

Taking both her hands in mine I replied, "I would love to marry you; you are a fantastic woman that I really like and care about deeply! But what about Sandy, Ronnie, Jess and my sister? How can I take care of them and their needs if I marry you?"

"That's another thing I love about you; you always put the needs of the women in your life ahead of your own! I could never think of stopping what is going on here; they need you as much as I do. Besides, if we are married, nobody would question us being here all the time. I have never felt as 'at home' anywhere as I do here!" Kim paused as she looked deep into my eyes for several moments before taking a deep breath and continuing, "Now, I need to know if I just made a fool of myself or not. Gary, will you do me the honor of becoming my husband forever!"

"I would be blessed to have you as my wife, Kim. YES, I will marry you!" Both girls screamed in glee and pounced on me with hugs and kisses. Nature or horniness took its course and soon Kim was sucking my cock frantically, as if she wanted to make me cum in two minutes! Once I was rock hard she hopped up and straddled my hips as she impaled herself on my granite pillar. I couldn't see what was going on as Jen had her tongue as deep in my mouth as possible. Moments later my sister released her lock on my mouth and rose up to give Kim a deep kiss while Kim rode my cock with long slow strokes.

Jen then flipped her right leg over me and settled her pussy down onto my mouth and already probing tongue. As I worked my tongue trying to give Jen maximum pleasure my cum deposit slowly dribbled out of her and into my mouth. Undeterred I continued my oral assault on my sister's yummy pussy as she rocked her cunt on my face. Kim was moaning in pleasure as she pounded her pussy onto my deeply inserted shaft while Jen was panting in time with my tongue's attack on her clit.

I reached up with my left hand to grab Jen's left tit and found little room for my hand as the girls had their bodies pressed tightly together. Kim pulled back a bit to allow my hand to reach its target. Jen groaned as I squeezed her boob then Kim put her hand on mine and we kneaded Jen's tit together.

After about ten minutes both girls were nearing their climax and Kim was tightening her vaginal muscles as she desperately tried to push me over the edge when they did. Their moans became muffled as the two of them kissed each other passionately and my hand pushed out of the way as they worked each other's tits. Jen slowly began shaking over my face as her climax over took her, then Kim cried out in ecstasy as her orgasming cunt became a vise around my cock. I groaned into Jen's pussy and pumped my cock up and into Kim's pussy as my first rope of white lava shot into her. Each of our climaxes seemed to gain strength from the other's climaxes and all of us just came and came and came.

Finally finished Kim simply sat on my cock, her cunt muscles twitching around me randomly. Jen leaned forward hugging Kim and allowing me to breath while her pussy lips and bung hole both spasmed over my nose and eyes. Me? I just lay there as my cock continued trying in vain to pump more sauce into Kim's super tight and pulsating pussy. Finally the girls slumped to my right onto the bed as they continued their kiss fest.

Jen spoke first saying, "Jesus, Gary, you really know how to eat pussy! No guy has ever made me cum that hard with his tongue! Plus you were undeterred by the cream pie that had to be pouring out of me!" She turned around and gave me a deep tongue probing kiss, then said, "I sure do love you, my dear brother!"

"I'd say that is obvious, Roomy," Kim quickly told her. "Makes me wish I had a brother too!"

"I hate to break up the party but I am starving, girls," I told them. "And I am certain that no matter how long I eat your pussy, Jen, I will just get hungrier!" Both of them agreed with me about their own hunger pangs, so we tumbled off the bed and headed for the kitchen.

Once in the kitchen with the rest of the women Jen blurted out about Kim's proposal and my acceptance, much to Kim's displeasure. Sandy, Ronnie and Jess all looked happy for us and apprehensive about how it would affect them. Kim picked up on it and quickly put them at ease by saying "I know how much all of us depend on being fulfilled by Gary's fantastic abilities, and I see no reason why this should take that away from any of you!" Seeing the looks of surprise from all of them she continued, "Honest, I have grown to love all of you, and I would do nothing to take away your pleasure. Besides, I don't think any one woman could satisfy his needs! He is certainly taking care of all of us with no problem, right?"

They all nodded and then rushed to hug and kiss both of us. Much needed to be decided about and Kim and I decided to take our time planning things out. Mom looked at me and said, "I don't care when you get married, but you will definitely be having an unorthodox "Bachelor's Party" so the rest of us can get in one...or two...or three loads of your cream deposited in our hungry cunts! I hope your bride to be won't have a problem with that!"

Kim gave Sandy a hug and said, "Not at all, mom to be! Heck, I just might want to be there to make sure he takes care of you gals equally! Besides, think of the fun I can have just cleaning out all these wonderful cum-filled pussies!"

"Ooooo, my roommate shows she has a wild side!" Jen squealed.

"Not really," Kim responded, "but I'll eat his yummy cum any way I can get it! If that means doing things I have never done before...well so be it! Besides, if my man can eat his own cum out of your pussy, then why can't I?"

The rest of the day I took care of the needs of the other three ladies, as it was decided that I would be with Jen and Kim the next day up till they left for school again. Kim called her mother and told her about me; well that I was her 'boyfriend' and that she had proposed and I had accepted. Her mom had a mixed reaction about it. Kim just laughed and told her she would understand once she met me. Kim also called her older sister with the news and got the same reaction, so she told her the same thing.

Kim had to promise that she would bring me home with her for Christmas/New Years break. Almost in unison Sandy and Ronnie said, "That should be an interesting trip!"

I smiled at Kim as she had a confused look cover her face, then she understood and said, "Oh my god! They will both have to fuck you too! But they are married; none of you are married! How will that work? Will it ruin their marriages? Oh god I hope not because I love my dad and don't want him to be hurt!"

My mom hugged her and asked, "Are they happy right now? I mean, really happy." Kim thought about it and shook her head 'no'. "That is just as I thought. I believe, if you can handle sharing him with two more needy women, that it will only help them, make them happier than they have ever been in their lives!"

"Gary, that settles it, somehow you have got to make love to my mom and sister!" Kim looked at me with pleading eyes. "Please tell me you will do it! Oh god, this is sooooo strange! Please, Gary, tell me you will do it for me!"

"Slow down, my lovely lady! I do believe I should at least get to MEET them first! After all, they might not react like you did! And, they might not want to because they ARE married! I will tell you that if they are willing, I will not let you...or them...down!"

"OH thank you Gary! God but I love you!"

**********

Jen and Kim drove back each weekend and took turns fucking themselves senseless with me before having to drag themselves back to school. When they arrived for winter break Kim and I stayed at my house for two more days so our happy little group could have an early Christmas. On the 21st we drove the surprisingly short 220 mile trip to where Kim's parents lived.

Vicky squealed in glee at the sight of Kim entering the house and ran to hug her daughter. Kim finally managed to say, "Mom, this is my fiancé, Gary. Gary, this is my mother, Vicky."

Vicky smiled briefly and quickly shook my hand before flatly saying "So you are the boy who has swept my little girl off her feet. Nice to meet you." She seemed not overly happy to meet me. Turning back to Kim she said, "Your father is stuck in Memphis trying to fix a huge programming glitch for a major client. He is hoping to be here in time for Christmas."

After I finished carrying in all our luggage and packages we settled into the kitchen where her mom and I got better acquainted. Eventually I said, "Wow Kim, I never would have guessed that Vicky was your mother, she is so much taller than you are!" Vicky blushed when I said it and turned away from us.

"Yeah, mom, how come I am so short? Dad's at least 6'2" tall and my sister is even taller than you are!"

"I've told you I never want to talk about your height!" her mother said as she fled from the room with tear filled eyes.

"Oops, guess I shouldn't have mentioned it. I'm sorry I started off on such a bad note, Kim."

"Don't worry, honey, she'll get over it, just let me go talk to her for a bit." Kim gave me a quick kiss and trotted after Vicky leaving me to hope for the best.

********

"Mom, mom, we need to talk," I heard Kim say as she stepped into her mother's bedroom and closed the door. (Later Kim related to me what went on inside that bedroom.) "Mom, every time somebody comments on my height or rather lack of height, you come unglued. Well I am sick of it! You have never talked to me about it but damn it I am an adult and I can put 2 and 2 together pretty well. You might as well paint a sign that says "She isn't my husband's daughter!" and nail it beside our front door!" Kim's mom tried to interrupt but Kim went on undaunted. "Mom, I love my dad and I always will, even though he can't possibly be my 'father'. So come clean and tell me about your damned secret."

Tears flowed fast down her mother's face as she finally replied, "You are right, Charlie is not your father. My mom had also told me the fairy tale about finding my stallion, and I thought Charlie was the one. Then I got pregnant with Mindy and we got married. It's been okay, but I know he is not my stallion; he is just a guy with a very big cock that he wants to use to plug as many holes as possible. I knew he was cheating on me when Mindy was just a year old, and I started looking for my stallion elsewhere. Your dad has had many more affairs than I have, but I gave it my all to catch him! One of my lovers had the biggest cock I have ever seen and I swore he had to have enlarged my pussy by at least double once he was finished. Instead he just got me pregnant. I hoped you were Charlie's but as you grew I knew it was Mr. Bigcock as he was only about five feet tall. I couldn't even remember his name! God I'm such a slut!"

"No you aren't! You were just seeking what I have found! I found our family stallion!"

Vicky looked at her daughter through her tears before saying, "No, Kim, you think you did, but it is JUST a fairy tale! My grandmother never found one, I sure as hell didn't, and Mindy thought she did until after they were married. Randy is just another fairly big dicked asshole! Please don't get your hopes up over this Gary fellow. It will only break your heart."

"Don't EVER say that again, mother. I know who and what he is, and he is going to make me the happiest bride in the world! Just give him a chance, please mom."

"Fine, I'll give him a few days. But no promises, understand. Shit, at least YOU didn't fuck Charlie thinking HE was the one! Ooops!"

"WHAT! What was that supposed to mean?"

"Shit, my big mouth! Fuck, now I have to tell you! Before Mindy and Randy met your sister seduced your dad and fucked him when I wasn't home. She fucked him four times before realizing he wasn't the one. He finally confessed to me, I was pissed at him but I couldn't blame her, she was just looking for that damned mythical stallion!"

"Don't worry, mom, I told you I found him and we are going to be so happy!"

"Well, I hope you will be happy, Kim, God knows that's much better than just being comfortable!" They talked about other stuff, how we met, Kim skipped the juicy parts, and how school was, and on and on and on. Finally they emerged together both with smiles on their faces.

I was reading a Stephen King novel when they came out and I said, "Vicky, Charlie called to say he had wrapped up the computer problem and would be home in the morning before going in to the office."

Kim's mom said "Really, I guess that means his little trollop mumblemumblemumble," and her voice trailed off saying something she didn't want me to hear. Then she walked up to me and gave me a hug for the first time saying, "Thank you Gary and welcome, um, to the family." Her skin flushed and I saw little beads of sweat on her forehead as she continued, "Oh my, I feel funny. I think I need to lie down for a while." Kim helped her to the sofa where Vicky gave her daughter a smile before giving me a strange puzzled look.

After a while Kim and her mom fixed supper and as it cooked I walked into the kitchen to see how it was going. "MMMMmmmmm, something smells good in here," I said. Kim looked at me then squealed and jumped at me kissing me hard on the lips. When she broke the kiss I said, "I'll say that fifty times a day if you always react like that!"

"Mom, look what I found under the mistletoe! Come on mom, get over here!"

Vicky looked over my head and gave a soft laugh saying, "You caught him there, he's yours to do whatever with."

"Yeah, and I'm turning him over to you. You two need to get better acquainted!"

"KIM!" Vicky cried out but she dried her hands and stepped up to me as she took another look at the mistletoe. "Okay big boy, now it's really welcome to the family," she said before her lips lightly touched mine in a rather motherly kiss. Gently I slipped my arms around her and held her lightly by the waist as I held the kiss with slightly increased pressure. Suddenly she pushed me away stuttering out "Oh my, I have to...to get b...back to our s...supper."

Kim gave me a smirk and then helped her mom some more. As I watched I noticed Vicky was slowly working her way beneath the mistletoe and as soon as she was beneath it I stepped in front of her and grabbed her hips stopping her. "My turn," I said as I leaned into her and kissed her, gently at first before slowly increasing my intensity. Just as I began to slip my tongue into her mouth Vicky shoved hers into mine and tightly wrapped her arms around me, pressing our bodies together.

Her arms were stroking my back as her pelvis pressed tight into me when suddenly she shoved away from me saying "Oh my god! I'm sorry Kim, I shouldn't have acted like that! I guess I miss your dad more than normal tonight!"

Kim wrapped her arm around my waist saying, "No mom, I don't think that is it! That's not it at all! And you don't have to be sorry, either. I am certain you will kiss Gary many more times before we go back to his house. And I really don't mind!"

"Well I AM sorry; I just don't know what came over me!"

For the next two hours she studiously avoided the many bows of mistletoe she had hanging throughout the house. Finally Kim pushed me under a hanging sprig and quickly left the room before her mother turned around. Vicky noticed me standing there and glanced above me before starting to walk around me. I cleared my throat and she groaned saying, "Oh all right!" before stepping to me and trying to give me a quick kiss on the cheek. I didn't move and her little peck slid slowly around until she found my lips and quickly had firmly attached herself to me as her tongue danced wildly with mine.

Kim breezed by us lightly dragging her hand over us saying "Having fun?"

Vicky jerked away from me again stammering, "Oh god, shit, oh, I, oh, I am so sorry honey!" Kim walked up to us still standing within arm's length of each other and gave each of us a kiss. As she skipped away her hand pulled her mom's face towards me again. Vicky almost kissed me before saying "Oh god no!" and then quickly slipped from the room.

Later as we went to get ready for bed Kim yelled out, "Mom! What is this shit! He is NOT sleeping in Mindy's room! Gary will be sharing my bed tonight! Besides, Mindy and Randy will be here soon; is he supposed to sleep with them?"

"Well," Vicky responded, "all right, but I'm not comfortable with it!"

"Bull shit, mom. Just how was it that Mindy showed up!? Don't tell me immaculate conception!" Her mom just slammed her bedroom door.

Slipping into bed I said, "Well, that didn't go over very well. I think it was a rather rough first day."

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,176 Followers