Family Matters Ch. 07

Story Info
Things heat up between Gary and Kim's mom.
9.3k words
4.75
198k
210

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,190 Followers

If you haven't read the first six chapters of this tale I suggest you do before reading this one. That will make every thing much clearer to you. Briefly, Gary finds that, while with girlfriends he was a normal, yet very well endowed lover; with his family he was MUCH more than that. To the dismay of all, his sister's college roommate was a long lost distant cousin of theirs with the same need for his 'Stallion' capabilities. She popped the question to Gary, who accepted after she assured him she wanted him to continue taking care of the needs of the rest of the women in his family. Kim and Gary went to visit her parents for Christmas/New Years and Kim was ecstatic when her mom fell under his spell in less than 24 hours!

*

After showering we had a nice brunch and Kim and I went shopping leaving Vicky home alone. When we returned I heard a voice singing when I stepped through the door. Kim held up her hand to stop me and softly said "Shhhhhhhh." We listened intently to the soft sounds floating though the house until Kim said quietly, "That's my mom! She's singing!" After several more seconds she said, "My mom never sings! Listen, she sounds so happy!" Slipping silently to the kitchen doorway we looked in and watched as Vicky floated about the room preparing to make that night's dinner. This was NOT the woman who had greeted me the previous day when we met!

"Hey mom, what's up?" Kim called out as she stepped into the room and walked to her mother. I stopped about five feet behind Kim.

"Oh Kim! Gosh you are so pretty! I just feel so happy today, I just had to sing! My throat is getting a little raspy. I've even hummed a few tunes!"

"Mom, can you take a break for a while as we do need to have that talk?" Vicky soon had everything settled and we sat in the family room with Kim's old family photo in the sleeve with faces circled. They talked about the half of the photo that they new about, and then the mysterious other half of which Vicky knew nothing. "Okay Gary, your turn," Kim said with a smile.

I reached into my brief case and pulled out my copy of the same photo, with family faces circled and laid it beside Kim's photo. Starting with the youngest I named each woman's face, finally ending with my Great-great-great-grandmother Sarah.

Vicky looked shocked for several moments before finally saying, "We're related? You and Kim are cousins? Oh my god, you can't get married, you're cousins!"

"Mom calm down," Kim told her. "That applies to first cousins in our state, and we are lots farther apart than that! Now do you feel better?"

"Okay, if you are sure about that. Oh honey, I can't wait to meet Gary's family! We have so few relatives, it will be awesome to have more no matter how distant the connection might seem. These photos are all I need to know they are more than close enough."

Then Vicky hugged Kim before turning to me and hugging me tight. As she loosened her tight hug I kissed her sweet lips and she matched me with increasing fierceness. My hand found her tit and I grabbed it giving it a tight squeeze making her swoon as her tongue forced its way even deeper into my mouth. Suddenly she pushed away saying, "Oh god no! If you don't stop that I will jump onto you and fuck you right here and now! I can't risk that as Charlie will be home in less than fifteen minutes."

I put my hand on hers and she shivered as a groan escaped her lips, "Oh Jesus, what am I going to do now? Oh Kim, I crave his cock! I want it in me constantly now; its power makes me feel so complete in every way!"

"I know mom, but it will be all right, I promise. In a day or two your body will be acclimated to him and whatever you get will be enough! I know this for a fact, AND you will never be jealous when Gary is with some other woman."

"But Kim, he's your man, I could never be jealous of you!"

"I know that. But what happens when Mindy and Randy get here? I will bet you she can't make it two full days before she fucks my guy!"

Vicky looked at her in surprise, "How can you say that with a straight face? Doesn't that bother you, that your guy will be fucking your mother AND your sister? Especially Mindy because she is really sexy, if I do say so myself!"

"Vicky," I said interrupting them, "I must stop you for a moment. First of all; Kim is my love and I have never met a woman as sexy as she is and I never will! Second; don't sell yourself short, you are extremely sexy as well, and Mindy will need to be an exact copy of Kim before she can be sexier than you are. And thirdly...well I guess right now there is no thirdly, but those two should do it for you any way!"

"Oh Gary, you are just trying to make this old gal feel good!"

"Bullshit mom! Gary's right, you are one sexy babe! Dad should realize how lucky he is and stop chasing skirts! I'm sorry mom; I didn't mean to make you feel bad by mentioning that."

"Honey, he's no more guilty than I am! And I really can't blame him since I knew he wasn't my stallion and just kept looking for him. Enough of this, I need to get back to supper!"

"I'll help you, mother dear! And Gary, you just stay in here and rest up so you'll be ready for me tonight!"

Moments later I heard Vicky humming contentedly in the kitchen. I grabbed my laptop from my case and logged onto the internet to check my e-mail. In one of them Ronnie told me she had just reached the $20,000 mark for her profits in buying close-out sale items locally and then selling them on e-bay! She may never 'work' a day in her life if it keeps going like this.

The back door opened and I heard Vicky call out, "Hi, honey, I'm glad you're home!" as her rapid footfalls told me she had hurried to greet him with more than just words. This was quickly followed by kissing sounds that went on and on, accompanied by moaning and groaning.

"Wow, that was some greeting, Vick, what did I do to deserve this?"

"Nothing...other than the fact that you are HERE, and I love you!" More kissing sounds followed until Vicky cried out "Shit, I forgot about supper!" and she obviously turned her attention.

Kim finally interjected her feelings, "Hi daddy, I've really missed you! Now give your favorite short daughter a big hug!" He must have been twirling her around judging by her squeals of glee. The three of them talked a bit before he wandered in to where I was and introduced himself to me.

Once the handshakes etc. were over and we sat down on the couch he said, "Young man, I don't know what is going on here, or what you have managed to do in one day in my house..." internally I cringed at how this would end "...But you just keep right on doing it!" I stammered as I tried to recover from this shocker and he went on, "I can't remember the last time I was met at the door by Vicky like that! And Kim, well she is simply glowing as if there is a spot light shining out of her! If my baby girl is happy, then I will be eternally grateful to you. I just wish you could work your magic on my other daughter and her loser of a husband."

"What do you mean, sir?" I asked.

"It's Charlie, or Chuck, but never 'Sir', got it? To the question, Randy is, well, a big disappointment to my daughter Mindy. I know they both want their marriage to work, but there is definitely something missing there. I know that he loves her, but for some reason it isn't enough. But I also know that she loves him! I guess that is why they have made it this far. They say that 'love conquers all', well for their sake it had better. But it would be a blessing if you joining the family would work your magic with them as it seems to have done here!"

"Well, I will promise you to do whatever I can to help them, and that is a promise you can take to the bank!"

"I believe you, Gary. Now I'm going to take a shower before supper." He got up and started walking out of the room, then turned and said, "We'll talk later. Oh, by the way, you are the FIRST guy either of my girls has ever brought home that I have liked right away."

********

Vicky had made a delicious meal that disappeared in no time. Charlie Kim and I all complimented her on it and rubbed our full stomachs. I jumped up and started clearing the table and Kim quickly helped me. Her dad wandered off to the family room and Vicky walked up to me and gave me a hard kiss. "Thanks for helping out Gary, and I do mean that in more ways than one!" She gave me another kiss while rubbing my cock through my shorts. "Oh Gary, I'm so horny for your cock, I don't know if I can last until tomorrow when Charlie leaves!"

I gave her tits a soft squeeze then said, "So why don't you go ride his cock for an hour or two. That should take the edge off of you! Besides, if you two are making loud noises then it won't be so bad when Kim and I try to out do you."

"That sounds okay to me, I guess," she replied. Then she gave my cock a tight squeezing stroke while French kissing me and my tonsils. Finally breaking the kiss she said, "Good night you two, make all the noise you want to!"

Her hand had just left my cock as Charlie walked in the room asking, "Hey Vicky, do you want to go do something?" intending on going out someplace.

His wife surprised him by saying, "Yes I do, I would love to retire to our bedroom and have the shit fucked out of me by my dear husband!" He looked at her in shock, not used to her talking that way, and started to take exception to her language when she continued, "Well, are you man enough to do it or do I have to look elsewhere?"

He shrugged his shoulders and gave Kim and me a smirk before wrapping his arms around Vicky's ass and lifting her up and draping her over his shoulder. "See you kids in the morning!" he said as he carried his surprising wife to their bedroom.

After they had been out of the room for several minutes Kim said, "I don't remember when the last time was that I saw them like that! I would guess that I have you to thank for that! In fact, I've never seen mom so happy and vibrant!"

Kim and I finished up in the kitchen and headed up to her room. As we ascended the stairs Kim giggled at the sounds coming from her parent's room. Loud grunts and groans emanated from under the door as we reached the top of the stairs. Just as we walked past it Vicky screamed out, "Oh Baby, YES! Fuck me, pound my pussy, make me cum on your cock! Oh I need to cum, honey, oh fuck I'm cummmmmming! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck ME!"

After shutting Kim's bedroom door she burst out laughing and crying at the same time and I gave her a puzzled look asking "Why the tears, Kim?"

"Well, it's funny to hear them like that, I mean I've heard them fuck before but it was always quieter and rather tame sounding. This time I knew mom was really in to it. It's so beautiful to hear them like that." Kim gave me a deep kiss before finishing with, "I'll bet dad is wondering when the ET's switched out his wife with a stand-in."

We stopped talking and got it on ourselves, Kim riding me hard and long as she screamed out in pleasure over and over again. After cumming several times on me she rested by laying on my chest and I said, "Honey can you hear them? They are starting in again!"

Kim listened intently before smiling down at me saying "You know what, I think I have you to thank for that. This never would be happening without you; instead they would have had their usual heated argument ending with dad sleeping on the couch. God I love you!" Kim again started slowly fucking herself on my shaft as we heard both her parents explode in orgasmic cries of joy.

That was the way the next two hours went, we would listen to her parents sounds of sexual fulfillment and then we would make our own, which we figured they were listening to, before they started in on more sounds of their own.

Kim and I awoke shortly after 6 AM and she wasted no time climbing on top of me for a quick couple of orgasms before going for her before breakfast treat (her term for it) as she swallowed first my cock and worked her magical tongue on it so she could then swallow my huge first load of the day. She must have been feeling especially naughty as she purposely allowed a drop of cum to slip from her mouth and settle just below her bottom lip. Then she carefully slipped a blouse over her head then stepped into a pair of shorts and said, "Let's go downstairs and see my parents before dad goes to work."

I slipped into my boxers and quickly followed her down stairs. Entering the kitchen I saw Charlie taking a sip of coffee; a sip that rapidly blew out of his mouth when he caught sight of Kim's face as she beamed, "Good morning daddy! Good morning mom!" I managed to catch Vicky right below the mistletoe and had her in a lip lock position that Charlie missed as he stared at my cum hanging from Kim's lip.

Vicky quickly made the most of our kiss as her tongue danced around in my mouth. Breaking the kiss we greeted each other as she started to turn to look at her husband. Before she could ask him what was wrong Kim pulled her face down and kissed her deeply, making certain her mother got the misplaced droplet. Their kiss over, Vicky turned to her husband and asked, "Is there something wrong, Charlie?"

His eyes bulged out as they moved from Kim's face to Vicky's and back several times. There was no droplet to see and he nearly dropped his coffee cup before he mumbled "Um nothing dear, I thought I saw something but I was wrong." Kim hopped over to him and gave him a good morning kiss that he made certain landed on his cheek.

Charlie then looked at his watch and said, "Oops, I'd better get going or I'll be late. I should be home about an hour early tonight. Oh, and I cleared my schedule so I'll be off for the next four days so we can have a nice restful family filled Christmas."

Then he stepped up to Vicky and gave her a fantastic kiss before whispering "Last night was wonderful honey, hope you aren't too tired!" Then louder he told her, "Love you honey!" before he gave Kim a kiss on the cheek saying "Love you too, sweetie." As he walked past me he put his hand on my shoulder and softly said, "Remember, don't stop, whatever it is."

He grabbed his brief case and was out the door, yawning as he went. While he got in his car and drove off Kim asked, "Wow mom, what got into you two last night? I don't think I've ever heard those noises coming from your room before!"

Laughing Vicky replied, "If you must know, I was so horny last night that I wouldn't let your dad quit. And he must have been horny too after having his trip shortened. Plus he commented on you two making some powerful noises and we tried to out do you. Kim, your dad might not be my stallion, but he can still fuck pretty good!"

Vicky had walked up to me and rubbed my cock through my boxers. I rapidly stiffened and she pulled it out, then dropped her nightgown and naked straddled me and sank down onto me, taking my shaft fully to my balls. Issuing a satisfied sigh as she settled onto me, Vicky asked, "Now Gary, just what does my husband want you to 'not stop'?"

I gave her a passionate kiss and tweaked her boobs before telling her, "Well, I believe that would be, umph," and I thrust hard up into her, "fucking you senseless! But after last night I'll bet he doesn't think that is happening."

"Well, I think you had better get started then," Kim said, "because you have two horny women who need you!" I stood up and started walking upstairs with Vicky happily squirming on my cock, her arms around my neck and legs wrapped around my hips.

"Hey, how come you never do that to me?" Kim complained as her mother began humping her pussy wildly on my cock as I walked.

"Timing is everything, my dear daughter!" Vicky told her before, "Ooooohhh fuckkkk, you feel so damn good inside of me!"

By the time we reached the stairs Vicky was screaming in release as the beginnings of climax swept over her. Each step up forced her pussy down harder onto my invader and her body jerked in response while her pussy's grip tightened as her pleasure grew and grew. Halfway up the steps she couldn't hold back anymore crying out, "Christ your cock feels do damned good! I'm...I'm cumming...oh god Kim...I'm cumming so hard on his cock...oh FUCK!" Her hips were pounding onto my granite pillar as she moved desperate for her climax to reach its peak. Just before I reached the top step her head dropped back and her hands flew back and pulled on her hair as she screamed "OH GOD YYYYYYYYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! OH, OH, OH, OH, OH FUCK YES!"

Once her climax was over Vicky loosely gripped my shoulders and her legs slightly relaxed their grip around my butt, both of which allowed her pussy to press down hard on my cock which was bearing most of her weight. Walking to her bedroom I knew her clit was being crushed between us and by the time I gently deposited her onto the bed she was shaking again from the clit massage. "Gary please get on me and fuck the shit out of me! I'm so horny for your cock, please make me cum some more, oh god I need it so bad!"

Never one to tell a beautiful relative 'no', I never lost my place in her cunt as I slid onto her bed with her and pushed her legs all the way back. Vicky moaned in anticipation just before I started pounding into her with abandon. In less than four minutes she spasmed hard beneath me as I just kept right on pounding into her harder and harder, faster and faster. As she came back to earth her eyes locked on my cock watching it as it speared savagely into her over and over. Her various accompanying grunts and snorts indicated how mesmerized she was. I really stepped up my pace and was soon pumping my entire length into her at about 2 times per second making her cry out "Shit yes, fuck me faster! Oh you're so good, harder...faster...FASTER! YESSSSSSSSSS that's it! OH GODDD YESSSS THAT'S IT! OH GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Once over the peak of pleasure Vicky slowly went limp beneath me, breathing hard and softly moaning her happiness. I looked to Kim, ready to switch to her but she softly said, "Not yet, Gary, I want to enjoy watching my man make my mom so happy!" I gave her a questioning look and she continued, "Please fuck my mother, she will have a long dry spell without your cock once Mindy and Randy get here. I can wait. I love you both!" Then Kim grabbed my hips and helped pump my cock in and out of Vicky's pussy.

I pushed Vicky's legs over to her right until she lay jack-knifed on the bed groaning as I thrust my ram rod into her over and over. Her moans grew more intense as she regained her strength while I rolled her onto her stomach, my cock deep inside of her. "Oh god Gary," Vicky groaned, "I love how your monster cock makes me feel! I wish I could keep you in me forever!"

After pumping deep into her several times while she lay flat on the bed, I grabbed her waist and pulled her up and back on her hands and knees again putting her into the doggie position. "Oh god yes, you KNOW I love this! FUCK ME GARY!" Vicky cried out as her body began pumping itself onto my cock. Quickly we had our movements in perfect sync as our bodies fucked each other. I was grunting with each thrust and she was groaning out gibberish as her climax built up again.

Suddenly Vicky's head snapped back as she pounded back onto me even harder, her body shaking wildly before me. "OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING!" she screamed as her hips flew onto me over and over. "Don't stop, Gary, oh please god don't stop! Harder damn it," she yelled as I pounded into her with all my strength, "fuck my ass harder! Oh yes, there it is, ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod that's it right there YESSSSSSSSSEIOUIUEIAIEUAOIERUARIEIYAOEIUEIAOOOOOOOOHHHHHGODDDDDD YESSSSSS!" Her arms gave out and her face flopped onto the bed as convulsion after convulsion slammed through her body. Softly she gasped out, "Don't stop Gary, keep fucking me! Please just keep fucking me!"

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,190 Followers