Family Misfortunes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no doubt about it, thought Dan, hearing the cranking upstairs begin again in earnest and Susie's light moans on the still air. It had the makings of the best holiday EVER.

* * *

The following Wednesday, when he came home from a sapping twelve-hour shift, Dan heard the familiar creak of Susie's bed, interspersed with little whimpers. Stealing up the stairs, he joined her on the bed, the pair exchanging lustful smiles. It pleased him even more than witnessing her gorgeous naked young body to see that she'd graduated onto purple. With relish the ribbed dildo slid in and out of her snug cunt as she laid back, legs splayed.

Shuffling out of his trousers, Dan took a nice hard cock in hand and faced her, matching stroke for stroke in a bout of intense mutual masturbation. As a gentle little pre-orgasmic gasp slipped from his daughter's lips and her face contorted, he felt his nuts tighten. A purposeful tug, and a thick rope of cum was despatched on his daughter's heaving tits. As it splattered and pooled, Susie drove the dildo deep into her cervix and came hard, moaning frenziedly.

Kissing her forehead lightly, he left to shower. Emerging twenty minutes later, he saw she was going at it again, the purple dildo blurring in a waxed pink pussy. Tired from the long shift, Dan resisted the urge to join in again.

* * *

Saturday night, the eve of the holiday, arrived and Susie came down to sit by father in front of the television. "So are you all set for our holiday?" he enquired.

"Yes, all set," she responded excitedly, showing her father the flesh coloured whopper that wasn't far off of matching his proportions.

It was slaked with Susie's unmistakable pussy juices. No need for words, Susie rubbed the toy across his lips like a buttered corncob. Dan tasted its delights, unashamedly cleaning the dildo with his tongue, and not really caring how effeminate he looked. If ever cocksucking could be justified, it was at that moment. "So yes, you could say I'm all set," repeated Susie with a grin.

As Susie spread her thighs, Dan pushed a hand up. Still soft and moist from half an hour playing with the flesh coloured dildo, two fingers slipped in readily. Susie bit her lip as her father began a rhythmic fingering. The cunt walls clung snugly to the digits suggesting it might still be some effort to penetrate her. But it was the kind of effort Dan didn't mind making. As Susie came hard on his fingers she whimpered and went all limp, snuggling into his strong side.

Yes, it was going to be a holiday to remember.