Family Paradise Ch. 01

Story Info
Brad goes on vacation with his family.
14.5k words
4.68
353.1k
272

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,461 Followers

It was probably going to be the last family vacation we ever had, just amongst the seven of us anyway. Yeah, we had a rather large family as it eventually turned out. Early on, my father had come to meet my mother with two kids of his own by a previous marriage. His wife had died a couple of years earlier, so he brought into the relationship my two half siblings, Chrissy was six at the time, and David was four. Mom had gone through a divorce around the same time, and brought with her another stepsibling, Jessica, also four years old, same age as David. A year after they were married, I came along, named after my father Brad, though early on everyone called me "junior". That wasn't so bad, except that later "junior" became "B.J." which at the time as a young kid, I didn't associate anything with. That came later, much to my chagrin. Last but not least was Stacy, my sister, three years younger than myself, and totally unexpected as she was the only one who hadn't really been planned for. Needless to say, with such a diversity of characters and personalities we all had our moments trying to get along. Frankly I'm surprised that as kids, we didn't kill one another.

As we all grew and matured however, it seemed that as young adults, we'd finally managed to outgrow our petty differences. If anything, many of us actually growing closer to our step, or half brothers and sisters, which had certainly been the case for Chrissy and I. Now a striking twenty seven year old woman who was starting to make a name for herself as a realtor. She had in fact taken a position with the company that she was working for out of state. As such, it was either now or never that we took this vacation, as a family while everyone was still close enough to home in order to do so. Even Stacy, the youngest had plans for attending college a goodly distance away, though still living in the same State, though it would be a long six hour drive in order to actually see her.

As diverse as we all were in our characters and personalities, the same held true for looks as well. Quite naturally, Chrissy and David looked a bit more alike with fairly dark brown, almost black hair, though somewhat fair complexions. Jessica, like mom was a very typical blue-eyed blonde, and also like mom, fairly large in the chest bust-wise, something that Chrissy wasn't. Much smaller, almost petite, at best sporting a full sized "A" cup, I know...because I had had an opportunity here and there to have seen her. Even then, I always had enjoyed seeing her tits, and as a young boy, had even fantasized about them whenever I masturbated. More on that one later.

As for myself, I was a bit more like dad. Same dark brown hair that he had, and lots of it. We shared pretty much the same build and height as well, with me just an inch below six feet and around a hundred and eighty, solidly built pounds as I'd always been active in various sports and activities all through high school. And now again while attending college myself, though at a closer, local university than the one my sister Stacy had intentions of attending.

Stacy, my true sister was more like mom. Dishwater blonde hair, just under five and a half feet, and though her bust wasn't quite as large as moms or Jessica's was, she was still amply endowed in that department too. Yeah, once again...I know, because I'd had a few opportunities to take advantage of that one as well.

Early on, while dad was still an up and coming stockbroker, we had been forced to live in a small three bedroom home. Mom and dad having one room of course, the girls the largest one...and then David and I sharing a much, much smaller bedroom with bunk beds. As kids, we never did get along. And had it not been for my size, even being four years younger than he was, I'd have been taken advantage of every step of the way. As it was, my size and build eventually put the two of us on more equal footing, though all that did was ensure one or the other of us came away with an occasional black-eye as we seemed to be constantly fighting with one another back in the day. At one point, it had gotten so bad that they'd eventually (and just temporarily) moved me into the sitting, or living room on the couch just to keep the two of us apart. As it turned out, I loved sleeping there as I'd caught more than one late night excursion from my sister, Chrissy. Turns out, she was a sleepwalker, and very often did so. And usually, naked to boot.

By the time dad finally made it big as an investment counselor for several large firms, we finally moved into a rather nice, and very large home, with each of us actually having our very own bedrooms. Though even then, we still managed to stumble into one another while getting dressed or ready for school. Stacy, Jessica and I being assigned one bathroom on the floor we slept, and Chrissy and David sharing a bathroom on the floor just below us.

The bottom line was, we got used to seeing one another in various stages of undress, sometimes purposely, sometimes teasingly, just annoying one another as siblings very often do. There really wasn't anything untoward going on amongst us, not really...not at the time anyway, though again, we all had to some extent taken a more personal confidence in our various brothers and sisters one way or another. As I had done with Chrissy, now Chris...as things turned out. For whatever reason, she had taken me under her wing perhaps as a kid, especially during the rough times I had with David, and then later...when girlfriend problems eventually came my way. That's when things got really interesting between us. Chris was the first one to actually tell me all about sex, and everything that encompassed. She had even gone so far as to let me have a "look" at it, just so I'd know what a woman's pussy actually looked like long before I ever really did anything. That was the sort of relationship we had together, though David and Jessica had much of the same thing between the two of them, as we would all eventually learn later on. Only Stacy seemed to be left out of that personal bonding, still the kid, still the youngest, and thus took haven more with our mother than anyone else. When Chris began spending more and more time outside the home, eventually moving into her own place in fact, was when Stacy and I seemed to quite naturally gravitate closer to one another. I was after all her "real" brother as she so aptly put it, and she being...my little sister, and someone I began looking out for, and protective of. She and I had the same interesting conversation about sex that Chrissy and I had had. But that was also when I discovered a shared secret she confided in me about. My younger, sweet, sexy little sister...had a thing for girls. Not that I minded, that was her business and personal preference, but you'd never have known it or suspected it to look at her. She was about as girly-girly as you could ever get, and even managed to keep her secret away from the others. Hell, she even went so far as to date boys once in a while, so it wasn't as though she was a hide-in the closet lesbian necessarily. She just simply preferred women.

But again, as I said in the beginning, the bottom line was...we were all about to venture out into our own lives, and the last opportunity we had to take advantage of one last family vacation was now. After that, we all knew we'd be calling those times something else..."family reunions" as we began bringing others into this close-knit little family. As such, mom and dad wanted to do something special, something extravagant even, especially as dad had had one of those banner years. Mom and dad spent a great deal of time thinking about it, planning it...and then came up with what they thought would be the ideal vacation get-away. At first, I wasn't too sure about it myself, but eventually the idea grew on me, along with everyone else. Mom and dad had managed to secure our own island getaway! We would figuratively, and literally be staying on our own private little island for two weeks! Though we could of course take our private launch over to the main resort island for more extravagant dinner affairs as well as shopping. The thought of spending two weeks in a tropical island paradise suddenly seemed like a dream come true, even if it would be just the seven of us sharing a small tiny island together for the majority of the time there. Mom and dad would have the main bungalow, which was much larger and had more "family" type accommodations whenever we felt like being together as a group. Thankfully, David and I would have our very own, much smaller units, though the girls were well pleased with sharing one medium sized unit amongst the three of them. All in all, everyone was well pleased and excited at the prospects, especially when the day finally came and we found ourselves winging out across the blue Pacific in search of paradise.

No one had any idea at the time, what Paradise would eventually come to represent. We would soon find out.

**

We had flown into the larger island by a small plane. Something that David and I both found exhilarating, though the girls...mom included, where quite nervous about. After we had landed and checked in, we were then escorted over to our very own private little island, which was actually less than a mile away from the larger island, yet far enough to give us a sense of welcome seclusion. Needless to say, the brochures hadn't given this place justice. It was simply unbelievable!

Each hut or bungalow basically had its own small private beach. Tall thick palm trees tended to naturally separate the view of each unit from one another, in a more or less circular pattern, though there was one area almost right in the middle of all of them that served as an open-pit fire area, and gathering area for outdoor cooking should we desire it. Beyond that, there really was plenty of privacy, and even a few hiking trails that led further into our own dense little paradise, complete with a small water fall at the far end of our two mile long little strip of ecstasy.

The first surprise came after we'd all checked in and dawned our swim-ware, mom and dad asking us to come over to their unit once we'd settled in, so that they could lay out some simple ground rules with us regarding the resort, and our stay here. Needless to say, my siblings and I were in for quite the surprise when we did. Gathering together after first checking out one another's digs...we soon headed over as a group back over to mom and dad's spacious little hut, though it certainly wasn't all that little. Extravagant to the extreme with a fully stocked bar, pantry...should we decide to cook there on the island, along with various other sundry amenities.

The thing was...they were both sitting there naked when we came in.

"Mom? Dad? You're...ah, you're...why are you naked?" Chris finally asked speaking for all of us.

"Yes...we most certainly are," mom said blushing a little. "But you might as well know, while we're here, we plan on being this way most of the time. So we wanted to come right out with it, and let you know we would be, so there wouldn't be any unexpected surprises. This trip is very special for us too, and we have every intention of taking advantage of it, even with the five of you here." Mom told us, though dad soon added to that.

"You're all adults now yourselves," he'd begun. "And it's not like we haven't run into one another in various states of undress either. So let's also act and be adults about that as well. We're here to have fun, relax, and just simply be ourselves. Your mother and I have every intention of doing just that. And our being naked is part of it. So...get used to it. Either that, or stay in your own areas if seeing the "old folks" naked tends to bother you," he actually then chuckled easing the sudden tension dramatically.

I noticed Chris was smiling as she stood there, though the rest of us were acting a bit more nervously and unsure of this sudden turn of events. Like dad said, it wasn't as though we hadn't occasionally run into one another in the all together from time to time. Nudity never really had been an issue amongst any of us while growing up. But seeing mom and dad so prominently displayed in their birthday suits went a little beyond that.

"What about us?" Chris asked, once again speaking for all of us, though to be honest about it, up until the moment she asked, even seeing mom and dad in the buff, the thought of doing the same myself really hadn't entered my mind until she brought the subject up.

"That's up to you," mom answered. "Like your dad said, we're all adults here. If you're comfortable running around our little island naked, then do it. We're certainly not hypocrites, if that's something you personally decide to do. Just keep in mind that whatever you do do...or don't, is no one else's business. And the only other thing we do ask is this...if you see the door to our bungalow closed...go away, don't bother us. It means we're having some special alone time," mom finished, though Jessica snickered, whispering just under her breath to Chris who was standing next to her.

"Fucking, they mean," she laughed, though I'd over heard her as well standing on the other side, with images of my own parents now doing the nasty together invading my thoughts. It was time to leave mom and dad to their own amusements, naked or not...and do a little bit of exploring here myself.

Mom and dad soon ushered us out, closing their door behind us as the five of us slowly meandered our way back to our own huts, though surprisingly, Chris walked beside me as I headed back to my own little place.

"You want to come exploring with me?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'd like that...provided you don't mind seeing me naked too," she informed me. I nearly tripped over my own feet when she said that.

"You serious? You're going "native" too?" I asked.

"Unless it bothers you," she informed me, already reaching behind, undoing the clasp on the bikini top she was wearing, undoing it...though holding it against herself even as it came undone, still covering her somewhat small, but very perky breasts.

"It probably will bother me...in a good way," I said teasing her back. "So long as you don't mind your brother walking around with a boner most of the day," I said not really meaning it, though half worried I actually might should she decide to get completely naked, and spend most of the time that way, not to mention the rest of my siblings.

"Not like I haven't seen it before," she reminded me. Which she had, just as she had shown me her pussy once out of curiosity, I had in kind returned the favor, though I hadn't been erect at the time either. Not that time anyway. "Interesting too," she then added before I could respond to that. "You notice how similar you and dad are in that department?"

"Not really no...I wasn't actually checking him out, though admittedly, I sort of was giving mom a good looking over. She really is quite an attractive looking woman at her age isn't she?"

"Yeah, she is...wish I had as big of tits as she and the other girls do," Chris said, just then lowering her arms, allowing her small breasts to spring free as she now carried the bikini top in her hand as we just then reached my own small little bungalow. It had actually been a while since I'd last seen them, and honestly, I think they had actually grown just a little. Chris's boobs, though small, were nicely shaped, with a slight upward pointy lift to them both. Each capped by a delicious looking, almost strawberry colored nipple, that even now seemed all hard and crinkly as she stood there.

"I like the way your tits look," I said looking at them, and then at her, seeing her blush a little, though smiling.

"Well glad you do anyway...you always were trying to get a look at them every chance you got while growing up, always thought it was cute, and yes...even a bit flattering that you wanted to with everyone else having far larger breasts than I did."

"Hell sis...you're forgetting. You also let me have a good long look at your pussy too, don't forget that. And I also think, especially now that I'm a bit more experienced in that department, that you've got the cutest, prettiest pussy I've ever seen."

"Really? You really mean that? Or are you just saying that trying to comfort me?" She asked.

"No...I mean it, you really do, though admittedly, it has been a while now since I saw it last," I added almost hopefully. Though she had indeed removed her top, I honestly didn't think she was actually considering wandering about the island in the altogether the way mom and dad planned on doing. Which is when I got the second surprise of the day, when she suddenly reached down, untying the small bows on either side of her bikini bottoms, letting them fall. Suddenly, Chris too was standing before me entirely naked. The one thing that was different now, than what I had seen before, was she was entirely bald. The last time I had seen her, once more sleep-walking, though that had been a couple of years ago now, was she'd had a bit of a pubic patch sitting there between her legs. Now...there was nothing.

I think I swallowed, standing there looking at it...at her.

"Well? You like it like this? Or not?" She suddenly asked. I swallowed again, looking up at her and then answered.

"It's...gorgeous!" I said simply, meaning it. And I knew by the way I'd said it, she knew I had meant it too. She grinned.

"Ok, so...shall we go exploring then?" She asked changing the subject. I looked down at myself, still trying to decide what to do here. Problem was, I was actually starting to grow just a little. Seeing where I was looking, she laughed. "Don't worry about it...been a while since I've see 'It' that way too," she giggled again. "But I am sure, once we start walking and just exploring, you'll find it won't be poking out quite that way as we do that. So come on BJ..." She said tossing out the name that only she had ever really gotten away with in calling me by. "Take em off...and let's go see our island!"

**

Unfortunately, I did start off sporting a partial woody, it couldn't be helped, though Chris made it easier on me by not looking at me too often, or commenting on it. By the time we had actually started the gradual slow easy climb up to where the water fall was reported to be, it had actually become considerably more flaccid, though remaining somewhat thicker than usual even then.

"There...listen, you can hear it," she informed me excitedly, now taking my hand, almost pulling me along behind her as we made our way up to the summit of the small hill. The crash of the falls just off to one side as we crept along the plateau heading towards it, winding our way in and out of the palm trees as we did that. Reaching the edge of the cliff looking down over the side, we could see it. That and the beautiful blue almost crystal clear pool some twenty or thirty feet just below us. It was the most beautiful amazing sight I had ever seen, and then Chris and I both saw another one. Not too surprisingly, Jessica and Stacy had decided to go exploring themselves. But what was surprising, was the fact that they too had obviously decided to adopt mom and dad's reasoning. They too were naked, frolicking about us just below in the water, though for the moment at least, totally oblivious to our presence having come in from the other way. I almost called out to them, but then Chris hushed me, suddenly slinking down out of sight, pulling me down with her.

"No...wait, give it a moment," she spoke, once more peering over the side, still looking around, no doubt wondering where David was, just as I now was, in thinking about it.

"He must have remained behind," I offered not seeing him, though once more looking down at the other two as they playfully swam about, splashing one another. Once more I almost called out, until I saw something...looked again, wondering if I had in fact seen what I thought I had. Once more looking over towards my sister. But her look confirmed she'd seen it too, or had at least been aware of it. Now standing together, facing one another in just a few feet of water I sat watching Stacy as she reached up, cupping one of Jessica's big firm breasts, playing with it, and then likewise fingering our sister's nipple.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,461 Followers