Family Reunion Blues Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A great place to store weed, then?" Mickey asked, naturally thinking of his greatest love, the cannabis plant.

"I take it that you're a dealer. Sweet! We could use a pipeline for that. Don't you agree, babe?" I tuned to my lovely wife, who beamed at that idea, as did Linds.

Mickey grinned and grabbed his bags, which had a distinct smell to some of them. I had no doubt that their contents included more than a little in the way of pot. That was great news for me and the others, as we could always use more weed, something that I had mentioned to that cute brunette of a daughter of mine earlier. One could never have too much pot, not unless there was a high risk of someone tipping off the Feds. Given that this was a state with legal, medicinal weed, at least, the chances of that were slimmer than in other places.

"So, you guys seem to have been talking about something just before we arrived. That's my impression at least. What was it, if I might ask?" Linds asked us, making us all squirm a bit, as we weren't sure that it was time to reveal that just yet.

"Well, if you must know, we can explain it to you soon, but for now, let's chill in the living room and wait fo the others. It wouldn't be fair to them to start supper without them, would it? Anyone up for a beer or two...or...," I stated to say, only to have Mickey rejoin us and add...

"Or maybe a bong hit or two?" Mickey suggested, proving that he indeed had possession of some serious pot.

"Sounds great, in fact. Don't mind if I do," I lit the bong after Mickey loaded it with the weed and took the first hit from it, "ah, damn, that's some serious weed right there, no doubt of that!"

"So, how about that...we talk about whatever you guys were discussing earlier, hmmm...Daddy, pretty please...was it really a big, massive, monstrous secret, Daddy, Mom, guys?" Lindsay pouted before taking a hit from the bong, too.

"Okay with me, but you can't tell Dickie. Probably shouldn't tell most of your brothers and sisters until we get a chance to level with them first about it. Don't say anything to your cousins, either, not yet. Let's keep this on the downlow for the moment, okay, princess?" I urged Linds as I took swig of my beer.

"Sure, Daddy," Linds snickered a bit as she waited for me to speak up.

"I've...been sleeping with my sisters, all of them, for years. That's your Aunts Monica, Erica, and Tina. Also, your mother has been screwing Uncle Jake here and any boyfriends of Monica's, among others, at least partly to help distract and mollify the men in question, but I suspect also just to have some extracurricular activities of her own. Nothing wrong with that, of course, but I suppose that her main focus was still on my pleasure and she didn't want to de-emphasize that. What about Phil, by the way? Have you been fucking him, too?" I alluded to Erica's submissive, homemaker husband, who day traded and gamed when he wasn't doing housework.

"Naturally, dear. No sense in leaving him out. He's a man, too, right, whatever one thinks of his being a stay-at-home dad to Chloe, Zoe, and Joey? He's also a dangerously good cook, at least where my girlish figure is concerned. I just hope that she doesn't pull a double standard on him and punish him for fucking me. It does benefit her, too, after all, doesn't it?" Jessie observed about her tendency to seduce the significant others of my lovers while I got it on with them.

"Oh, no danger of that, Jess. For one thing, I've known about Monica and Tina, not to mention Miriam, for how long now? I know that you screw the men while he does the women. It's your modus operandi and it works, too, so if it ain't broke, don't fix it. About the only man now in the dark who's affected by this is Dickie, and quite frankly, screw him if he hasn't figured it out by now. Phil's known for the longest time, just as I've known about him and you," Erica announced her arrival, having easily opened the unlocked front door.

"Holy smokes, Daddy...you're banging Aunt Miriam, too? Way to go, Daddy...you get around, don't ya! Wow...wait, does this mean that Vanessa, Lizzie, Tristan, Jordan, Josie, and Tara are all yours, not Uncle Dickie's? Or are some his and some yours?" Linds reacted with considerable glee and arousal at the idea of me knocking up her aunt, her mother's sister.

In the meantime, Phil walked inside the place and overheard just enough of the conversation to speak up and make his own views known. He wasn't the wimp or puppet that some thought, even if he was, in his own way, at least something of a sissy or dandy. He just had his own personal whims, fantasies, fetishes, and desires, as it turned out. A small, slight, smooth man, he was the polar opposite of me in appearance, clean-shaven, with long, blonde hair that he kept in a ponytail most of the time. He was pale, I was swarthy; he was short, I was tall; he was slender, I was beefy.

"Well...I must confess that I've been...motivated at least in part by voyeurism, but also by other fantasies and fetishes... Anyway, Erica's my goddess and I worship the ground on which she treads. I've never held her affair with Dan against her. I told her that I knew about it and that I was fine with it, happy for her, which she found difficult to believe at first.

"I also took steps to ensure that the twins, Chloe and Zoe, would be Dan's, just because I thought that would be very erotic, very sensual, and very taboo. Do you remember when I ate my own cum out of you right after making love? The motive for that was just to guarantee that any seed in you was Dan's, not mine. I wanted to see the fruit of your passion grow inside you, and that I did. I discovered in the process how much I enjoyed doing that, of course, which was a bonus for both of us, I think," Phil admitted to us all, winning him a major lip lock from the wife.

"So...I knew that you were a subbie, but damn, Phil, that's a whole new level of kink! So, the twins are actually mine? Wow! I should feel anxious or worried, but I mostly feel flattered and honored by this! I've wondered at times, but didn't dare to hope. Joey's yours, then? Interesting. This means that the twins are half-sisters to my brood as well as to him. Not to mention sibling cousins to both. I wonder if maybe, just maybe, we can arrange it for you to impregnate another woman, just as a way to show appreciation, if Erica doesn't mind, that is," I suggested.

"Mind? Hell, no, I don't mind! It's about time...Phil's got good genes, subbie though he is. Just look at Joey. He should pass them on at least once more and for fun, it should be with another woman. Mabe Miriam, if she's cool with it," Erica suggested with a wicked smile.

"Oh, I'm very fine with it, in fact. Just keep it a secret from Dickie, that's all that I ask. Dickie's...in denial and it's probably best that way for a good while. It's not like he doesn't keep secrets from me, or intend to, anyway, but it would never occur to him that someone actually has the advantage over him. He's one that's always taken the easiest path, which I can understand up to a point, but he's never questioned any of the package that was offered, from the cushy job of managing a ski resort to the fine lodgings on which he doesn't pay a dime of rent to any of it, in fact. He doesn't grasp that it's a bribe for his wife's sexual favors. He just thinks that he's owed it. Not very curious, just lazy and entitled, though a sentimental part of me still loves him.

"It's hard to love him with the same love as when I was young, naive, and innocent. I was a virgin before Dickie, but I wasn't impressed with sex too much until Dan bedded me. The thing was that Dan was already with Jessie, so I couldn't marry him. Jess suggested that I have a lifelong affair with Dan and also marry Dickie, as one of them had gotten me pregnant and it was never clear who that might be. Dickie was after me to wed him, so I did and just...kept fucking Dan on the side. I simply never stopped being intimate with both men, Jess being good enough to fuck Dickie long enough to keep him distracted whenever necessary with Dan's apparent blessing.

"The truth is that I've always kind of looked after Dickie, coddled him, perhaps, but it's been necessary, because he might be Vanessa's father and that of some of the others. Best not to shatter his illusions, truth be told. He's a boy who never really grew up, hence the little boy's name for a grown man. Someone's always had to hold his hand, going through life, and that someone has turned out to be me, and to a lesser extent, Dan and Jessie. He's not stupid, though no rocket scientist, of course, just...incapable of facing facts. I love him like a little brother who just happens to share my bed and stick his dick in me at times.

"Dickie does some fatherly things, of course, but Dan is the one actually providing for them, so I don't feel bad in my case with having Dickie technically bring home the bacon for them, especially since I don't know which one of them is Daddy. Dan is also a bit more active in terms of being around for them than Dickie is, of course. Ask them sometime who takes them to the doctor when it's not me, and while sometimes Dickie will if asked, he has to first be told and then prodded at times. Dan often knows before Dickie does and takes them there of his own free will. Dan will go to games at times when he could have just told Dickie to go, but Dickie is completely unaware, so Dan goes instead.

"Don't worry about him eavesdropping or hearing this. He's bowling a few more balls with those friends of his, or so he says. If he's not, he's probably doing something that he wants to hide from me, but I don't care. I wish it were another woman, but it's seldom something so adult. It's mostly his buddies and him, all of them even bigger slackers than Dickie. Trust fundies who hate their parents for some mysterious reason, self-proclaimed meme lords from social media, anarcho-capitalist pseudo-revolutionaries with no clue of the real world, conspiracy theorists, survivalists, merchants of silver, gold, and cryptocurrency, get-rich-quick, Ponzi schemers, basement dwellers, reddit masters, and 4chan bosses, etc. People who wouldn't know reality if it fucked them in the ass.

"Those are his friends. I know because I've been curious enough to snoop, and while not ang, I'm disappointed that he views the world this way still, at his age. He's never grown out of it and never will. I just hope that most of the kids, if not all, are really Dan's, for the future's sake. The dink absinthe, gipe about how unfair the world is, bowl a little, play some games, mostly shooter type games, though nothing's wrong with that, and once in a while go to an actual bar to drink just enough to attempt dumbass pick-up lines on jaded waitresses who are more annoyed and amused than aroused. If the crew ever get laid, it's because the find someone desperate or shallow enough to let them all gang-bang her, I think.

"That's just how I feel about it all. I'm an adulteress and have been for years. I'll be glad to let Phil fuck me, too. So sue me," Miriam winked at us all, eliciting snickers and laughs all around.

"Well, I think that we've waited long enough on supper. Others can join us when they're ready, but I'm hungry enough to get started, how about you guys?" Jessica announced, getting full agreement there.

"Just save some of that succulent pot roast, plus the potatoes, and veggies, for the rest of the kin. I know that Jessie always makes plenty and to spare, don't you, babe?" I slapped Jessica playfully on the tush again.

"What he said. Jess rocks in the kitchen!" Miriam agreed and winked at her sister, pleased to get to enjoy her cooking as ever, though she was no slouch herself in the culinary department.

Pretty soon, supper was kicked off and happening, with more than a little roast beef, potatoes, and vegetables, not to mention those Hawaiian rolls that we all enjoyed so much. As always, Jessie got enough compliments as a chef to swell her head forever, though she was more concerned that none of the kids but Lindsay had arrived yet. We engaged in more than a little flirty banter, too, even once Dickie arrived, mostly because it was just subtle enough to fly over his head. We knew that more were coming tonight and in the morning, but we refused to tone it down even a little. It was an adults-only event and I was the host.

Others could like it or lump it, but the family reunions were always like this whenever I hosted them, which was increasingly common, because Jessie and I could afford to host and were eager to do so. The youngsters had their own fun, supervised no less, in a summer camp but this was for the grown-ups of the Pagano tribe. Of course, all of my brats were now of age, from the eldest, Bianca, a daughter by my ex-girlfriend Susie who had left her for Jessie and I to raise from the beginning, to twins Daniel Jr. (aka Junior) and Mia, to twins Jesse and Jamie, to the last set of twins, Shannon and Lindsay. Because she was born six minutes after Shannon, Lindsay was officially the baby of the family.

Prior to going on the Pill...and finding one that didn't hamper her libido, Jessie was pregnant for each of the first few years of our relationship (we didn't get married until she had conceived the last set of twins). She had been just eighteen when she moved in with me, conceived Junior and Mia, and became Mama to Bianca, too (though no formal adoption, as we could never find Susie to get her to sign away her legal rights). If she felt robbed and cheated of her college years by doing so, Jessie never intimated that to me. Quite frankly, sometimes, I wondered if she just liked humping that much.

When Miriam came of age and started sleeping with both Dickie and me, her open invitation to move in with us and pop out one bambino after another was strongly implied by both of us from the outset. If their conservative, Louisiana parents didn't like it, well, that was tough. I had given their daughters a roof over their heads, had given them some grandchildren, and had provided for Dickie's alleged kids as well as my own. The least that they could do was accept and tolerate it, and to a degree, they did at least a little. If they suspected anything, they never said it.

Even ignorant, gullible, lazy, entitled Dickie got a sweet, harmless job, where his staff actually ran the place (and were protected by me from any actual danger of termination) and cleaned up his messes for him. They may or may not have known that I was boning Miriam behind his back, but they certainly respected her and me more than they respected him. I wouldn't have been shocked if at least one or two of them made sexual advances toward her...or if she had welcomed them. The image of some ski instructor working for Dickie sticking his cock inside Miriam was absolutely a turn-on, given that it would make him wear the horns even at work. They just assumed that I helped him because he was family, which to an extent I did.

We had just poured some brandy and scooped out some Dutch apple pie ala mode for dessert, when sweet Bianca showed up with her girlfriend, Becca. This was followed shortly by my eldest son, Junior, accompanied by a surprise of his own: his girlfriend, Stacey. Jesse wasn't far behind, with his new lady, Jennifer, who just happened to be mother to Stacey! This all but invited jokes, especially once Jennifer wanted us to call her Jenny. This was too good to resist, so we teased them while they ate their dinner very late and we enjoyed dessert.

"So, you're Jenny, but you're also Jesse's girl and Stacey's mom. This is too much fun to ignore!" I chuckled, nearly spitting out my brandy.

"Indeed, better than thinking of the fact that I'm forty-three and dating your twenty year old son. Not that it bothers, or him, for that matter. I hope that it doesn't bother any of you guys, of course. I adore your son. He's a sweet, sexy, fantastic young man. And before you ask, no, I don't give two shits if he fucks another woman...or man. He's told me that he's bisexual, and that he wants us both to have some strange booty now and then. I wouldn't mind some pussy now and then myself, and I could definitely take some extra dick since he permits it now and then. I do want to marry him eventually, at least partly so he'd be my husband and able to make medical decisions in case my MS comes out of remission and I'm incapacitated," Jenny informed us, rather matter-of-factly, of her multiple sclerosis.

"Well, glad that it's in remission, sorry that you had it in the first place," I expressed my condolences, while Jessie gave her a very tender hug.

"Thank you, but at least for now, it is in remission. And be proud of your sons...both of them. Jesse for not letting my MS and stretch marks scare him off, Junior for stopping the bullies who picked on Stacey because she's...biracial. As you can see, I'm black. Clarence is full-blooded Southern Ute. Nice enough guy. We both made mistakes, so it wasn't all his fault or mine that we divorced. In fact...total honesty moment here...my ex, Clarence, is dating...your daughter, Jamie. They should be here any minute now," Jenny declared, right as the doorbell rang and sure enough, Jamie, Clarence...and Mia arrived.

"Welcome, strangers," I joked, hugging both of my daughters just as I had with my other progeny by now, "and you must be Clarence, right? Good to meet you, sir."

"Hey, none of that, I'm close to your age and dating your daughter. I think that we can dispense with that and just call me 'Clay.' Most of my friends do. And is that brandy, Dutch apple pie, and ice cream? Sign me up for that! Almost as sweet as the wife here...sorry, ex-wife, still have to remind myself now and then. And then there's this cutie. I could just eat her up!" Clay flirted with his ex while groping Jamie less than subtly in front of me.

"And he does!" Jamie giggled, making Jessie and Lindsay snort out their brandy at once.

Mia, meanwhile, rushed to the door to help her date inside, a cute blonde named Megan who looked like she could be a model. It seemed that two of my daughters dated women these days, but that wasn't an issue for me. They could be complete lesbians for all that I knew and cared, but as long as their partners treated them well, what was the issue? No, I didn't care about cheating, one way or the other. That was one of the least cruel or harmful behaviors that society ever considered unkind in my book. I meant things like abuse, neglect, bullying or humiliation of some kind.

"So, Megan, huh? Welcome to our humble home. There's plenty to eat here, no shortage of food, in fact, whether you're hungry for supper or dessert. If, that is, you didn't eat you fill on the way here. I bet that Mia's pussy is very sweet," Jessie teased them both, making Megan blush, though she also nodded.

"Megan's twat is juicy, too. Maybe she'll let you taste it someday, Mom. Same with Dad, as we're both bi," Mia teased her mother.

"Oh, hell, yeah, as we say back home in Arkansas! I am so bi that it ain't even funny," Megan winked at both of us, though she left just enough room for doubt to throw others off.

"That would be a sight!" Monica interjected, making Abdel and Aidan both crack up.

"Don't forget me!" Tina licked her lips as she sipped more brandy and kissed Jake deeply.

"Or me!" Erica giggled, even as she subtly caressed Phil's bulge under his pants.

"More weed?" Mickey asked as he woke up from a nap that he took after a few bites of the pie and ice cream.

"Oh, sure, why not? No one's a narc here, I hope," I chuckled.

"I'm a cop, but I don't know what you're talking about. That's clearly tobacco, that's my story, and I'm sticking to it. Besides, I'm a tribal cop, not white man police. I answer to the Southern Ute Nation, no one else. That's the law," Clay beamed as he took a hit, never a big fan of the federal drug laws.