Family Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oediplex
oediplex
2,899 Followers

I sat on my bed's edge, still the one toward the front, stroking my shaft while my folks fondled one another with all the lights on. Then without much ado, dad rolled on top of mom and commenced to fuck her. Mother, after a few minutes of this nice pastime, motioned me to her. I crossed the three feet separating us with cock still in hand and hard as hickory. Mom reached out and took it with her slender fingers, drawing the salacious sausage to her mouth. She didn't ask dad's permission but, from the way his pace picked up, the lurid act was an inspiration to him. Mom's delicate digits caressed my buns and played with my balls. I could see my father pistoning between mom's legs, sending his own hotdog into the gap that was framed by her muff.

Mother began to make the mewing sounds of her happy climb to a climax. Dad was close behind with his grunting of being about to shoot, and all I could say as my own peak was rising from the depths was, "Oh yeah! OH Yeah!!" But then dad seem to just explode all at once and, it was before either mom or I had reach critical mass for our own orgasms, he plowed into mom with a heaving blast of cream that seem to drain all the energy he had left. He rolled off mom, back on to his back, with great shuddering gasps of breaths racking his body, as though he had just finished a marathon. Mom let her child's lollypop drop and asked him, "All you all done, hon? It's been a long day hasn't it?"

I was afraid that perhaps mom was going to say that she was tired, too, and that the sex games were to be all done for the evening. And what about when we got home? Would I be relegated to being outside their door once more?? I needed not to have feared. I should have known mom better, by now.

Dad interrupted my thoughts, and surprised mom and I both when he said, "I'm sorry babe, but I am really exhausted, but you two carry on" he said, still panting slightly.

Both mom and I stared at him in utter surprise, our mouths agape.

Neither of you came, why doesn't he finish the job I started." He had a sly smile as he spoke. "Go ahead son, get on top of mom and make love to your sexy mother. I know you two have been messing around when you thought I was asleep, but I was able to hear what was going on and, while I don't have the stamina of youth, my puerile curious nature has remained strong."

"You knew all along?" Mom was a bit befuddled by his confession.

"I let things progress while I was playing possum, because I really get turned on when you two are making out and fooling around. So that's why I made no objection to our son watching and getting a 'bird's eye view'. Between his avid voyeurism and your exhibitionistic enthusiasm, and the extra-curricular activities when you guys thought I was zonked out, that's has been the reason that I have been able to get it on four nights in a row.

But tonight, when you were sucking your son's cock, that was too much and I got so excited I couldn't hold back. Now I want to be the watcher, I want to see you two making love, balling, and bringing each other off. Fuck your son - screw your mommy, it's time that you both had the joining each has longed for. And I get the hottest, most erotic show I ever could hope for."

Mom and I looked at each in wonder, then with a little laugh which culmination in a big kiss. My body slid on top of hers, where dad had lain but a minute ago. Back between mom's thighs, with my erection bumping against her vulva, I began my incestuous ravishing of this wanton and willing woman who was my mother. I gave her long lingering French kisses and caressed her everywhere my hands could roam.

While our tongues swirled in oral romping together, my palms made their way over the hills and valleys of her body. From the luscious pillows that pressed my chest to the damp crevasse I had seen split by my father's member, they traveled the hot hips and clutched the tender shoulders from where her arms wrapped around my back and held me firm. All the while the nuzzling knob of my cock was attempting to burrow in the haven of mom's sanctuary.

With some slight adjustments and the gradual widening of mom's legs, the electric socket my plug sought was giving way to the insertion it craved. The moist heat of the slick cavity of sex was now nibbling on my meat. I experienced a momentary sense of 'deja vu' from the day before when that playground had its gates open but 'no trespassing' signs were still posted.

Now the wet hot hole had a wel-cum mat out and I had the license to make licentious merriment in my parents' playground. Whereas before I had first listened to their sounds of sensual delight, then on this trip witnessed the physical jubilation of their union; so now I too engaged in the act of love, the celebration of bodies uniting, the happy fun of fucking, with my mom!! Even as my dad observed and approved and appreciated.

The slick, steamy grotto of mom's opening was enveloping my dick as the tip was engulfed by the sweetness of her pussy. This was truly entering the gates of paradise, the moment in which I teetered on the brink of manhood. The moment of my loss of virginity is forever engraved and enshrined in my memory. With my mother, the ultimate sex goddess of my soul, I went where this boy had never gone before and came back a man, then went back into the never-never-land.

My peter sought the mother-figure, and her womanhood welcomed it like Wendy's window and the girl's heart. We began to fly on the happy sensations that boys and girls, men and women, have enjoyed together since time immemorial. My cock was going deeper and deeper into my mother's body, the heat was so incredible and the squeezing of her muscles gripping it was an unexpected bliss of physical delight.

The six inches of the journey seem to be twice that in length as every fraction of an inch was ever the more intense as my dick delved deeper and further into mom's burrow. Though hoping that downward thrust would last forever, I was finally at my true goal, the merger of mother and son as one. I felt the mash of pubic hairs entangle as my body banged her pudenda, ground her clit and bounced balls on butt.

The nubs of her uterus were just touched by my tender tip, I as all in, she was all open and we were all, dad too, at high pitch of sexual fever. Like a locomotive's piston the sluggish chugging of the initial in and out seemed to be almost in slow motion, but it began to gather speed and then to become a fluid motion of powerful forces that could not be held in check.

Dad had his dick in hand and he was hard again, but I had no intention of relinquishing his wife back to him; I was sure that he wanted to have this show to culminate in a grand finale for all of us. The slapping spank of flesh meeting flesh was only joined by grunts and groans and moans of three people in the throes of ecstasy. Harder and harder I had to pound my mom, I couldn't help myself, it was an urge and urgent drive that I needed to obey. Mother was no slacker. Her hips were counterpoint to mine, the clashing motion creating the most exquisite of sensations on my mind and genitals I had ever experienced. I was in a rush, though at the same time I wanted this to last for all night, but I raced toward the climax that was inevitable as sunrise and would be as brilliant as a supernova inside my head. The fuse was lit on the ruddy stick of dynamite that was my cock.

Then we were there, my dick was a geyser in mom's gushing vagina, as her hands grabbed my haunches and held me tight in her. Her pussy squeezed around my throbbing penis and milked the cum that hosed within. Dad's prick spurted seed several inches out, as he finally had to close his eyes in ecstasy when his climax overtook him. Like the calling of birds our cries and orgasmic clamor were a cacophony of sounds that for a few moments were a repetitive chorus of ecstatic pleasure which gave way to ragged panting and puffing. Dad's dick soften almost immediately while my boner took a couple of minutes to retreat from mother's sweet hole. As I lay, there still partially in her, I stroked her hair and kissed her face. Dad recovered his breath and strength to lean toward us and kiss her too. He put his arm over my shoulders and we wound up in a three-way sort of hug.

When our ménage managed to untangle we all headed to the toilet to pee. That was a comedy to see; mom on the pot, I used the shower, and dad the sink. When we were done, mom asked dad if he would mind if she shared my bed for the rest of the night. He replied that he was going to crash and wouldn't know the difference anyway, so it was fine with him. He plunked down right on top of the disheveled bedding and was sawing wood in minutes. Mom cuddled with me in my bed which was less sweaty and smelly; we kiss and stroked each other until we fell asleep. A few times I awoke briefly and realized that at one point we were spooning, another time later it was reversed with mom's bush tickling my buns. Once I was using her boobs for my pillow. It was a very special might!

The son rises in the morning, mother has dew, but dad's in the dark

Father woke first, and went to the bathroom, closing the door so as not to wake us when he was in the shower. I did hear him start to run the tap and came to the realization that a woman was in my bed with me, that that woman was my mother, and that we had finally and uninhibitedly made love together. The very memory, and verily most mornings gave me a rampant hard-on. I kissed my mother awake ever so gently, then poked her firmly with my stiffy and smiled. She smiled back, kissed me back, rolled on her back and rolled me on top of her. "Maybe your dad knew about the other times, but unless he comes out in the next few minutes, he'll not catch us in the middle of a quickie! Put it in and let's go for it, make me cum fast, shoot your cream into my sugar bowl!!"

Of course, that was what I was hoping would be the first order of business for our day. I understood that mom still wanted her little secret affair between us as a spicy sexual adventure, safe with her son but without the knowledge (abet with the permission) of her hubby. I slid into mother's already damp pussy. I began to make the ancient motions that made babies from time immemorial.

It felt especially good as my dick was still sensitive from the action of last night. My balls were reloaded and mom was already verging on her cum after just a few minutes of thrusting. Once more I felt the nubs deep and the grip of her muscles. We kissed as my chest rubbed against her soft pillows, her hands clasp my back as if she were holding on for dear life. Then we had a really nice cum, as one we went over the top of that peak, our soft moans in harmony as we descended from the height of delight.

We rested in the warm after-glow until we heard the shower water stop. I got up and was at ready to go in to use and the facilities when dad came out. Mom came in at the end and had to go potty, but nothing happened. All three of us sharing the driving made the trip home much easier. It was great fun, because now I was accepted by my folks as an "adult". We started swapping stories about how everybody had lost their virginity. I heard about my folks first time and surprised them with some of my own adventures.

But I was wondering with every mile that passed what would happen when we got back. Would the intimacy of we three continue to be as it was in the last several days or would things return to 'normal'? I needn't have worried. From then on they had an 'open-door' policy, plus mom and I have a little nookie on the side now and then when dad travels. Oh, and I chose a local university to attend. Home is where the heart - and hard-on is!

oediplex
oediplex
2,899 Followers