Family Secrets

Story Info
She tempts dad and uncle.
6.8k words
4.5
260.3k
84
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Inspired by Dan)

I nearly choked on my last mouthful of meatloaf.

‘Did you put her up to this?’ I asked my wife, Jean.

I looked up into her face as she took hold of my empty plate. She smiled broadly as she turned around and headed for the kitchen.

‘Nothing to do with me’, she replied, laughingly.

I turned to my right, and asked the same question of my brother, Ray. At thirty-eight he was two years my senior.

‘Don’t look at me, pal.’ He said with arms raised in innocence. ‘Mind you, it’s not a bad idea.’

‘What!’ I exclaimed, ‘are you all crazy?’

At that point, my daughter, Jodie, who had been sitting on my left, got up from the table and stood in between her uncle and I.

‘Look, Daddy,’ she began, in that pleading way of hers, ‘ I know you and Uncle Ray always have your fishing weekends alone, but I’m sure that there’s things I could be doing to help out. And besides, this weekend’s gonna be lovely and sunny and I can work on my tan while you two fish. And I can make sure that your coffee’s always hot and your beers are always cold. And I can cook whatever you catch and wash the dishes, too.’

I looked across at Ray. He was smiling as he nodded that he liked the idea.

‘Look, honey,’ I reasoned, while pointing at Ray ‘it isn’t the place out there for a girl. It’s always been just us two.’

At that point, Jodie craned her head to peer into the kitchen where her Mom was just starting to wash-up. Then she spoke again, but this time in a whisper.

‘And of course, Daddy, in the evening, when it gets dark, I’m sure that you and Uncle Ray can think of other things for me to do for you.’

I looked at Ray. ‘What the hell does she mean by that?’ I asked him, thoroughly confused by my daughter’s remark.

Jodie spoke again, this time with a teasing little smile on her lips.

‘Oh, Daddy, you’ve just got no imagination, has he Uncle Ray?’

Ray looked up at my daughter and smiled back at her.

‘No, sweetheart, your Dad’s got no imagination whatsoever.’

And with that he gave Jodie a little pat on her butt and she ran out, laughing, to help her Mom in the kitchen.

I felt like the only one who didn’t get the joke. Ray saw the quizzical look on my face.

‘Look Dan, we’ve got a bowling match to get to. I’ll tell you all about it at the end of the night when we’ve had a few beers.

Three hours, and about ten bottles of beer later, Ray and I were in the quiet part of our local bar.

‘So, what did Jodie mean about you and I giving her things to do in the evening?’ I slurred.

‘Man, you must be blind.’ Ray began. ‘Haven’t you noticed a change in Jodie lately?’

I shook my head.

‘Dan, your daughter’s hormones have kicked in and she’s becoming a woman. Haven’t you noticed the way she flirts with you? Haven’t you seen how her clothes are getting a little skimpy of late?’

Again, I shook my head.

‘Boy, you need to wake up.’ Ray went on. ‘I’m gonna tell you something and I know you won’t freak out on me ‘cos I know what we were like as kids. You remember how we used to go out to discos together and fuck anything, no matter who she was, pretty or ugly, old or young? Remember how we’d jerk off if we didn’t get lucky? We were sex mad.’

I nodded at that one. Ray and I often shared women and would stop at nothing to get laid.

‘Well,’ he continued, ‘I have to tell you, brother o’ mine, that your daughter, Jodie, has got the hots for you real bad.’

I laughed at that remark.

‘Don’t be mad,’ I countered, ‘she’s just growing up, that’s all. She’s using me to practice on. All girls do that with their fathers.’

Ray shook his head.

‘Not like her they don’t. I’m telling you, you just have to snap your fingers and she’d lay on her back for ya.’

I told Ray that kind of thing only happens in books and porn sites; never in real life.

He looked around the room to make sure nobody was listening before speaking again.

‘Dan,’ he began, ‘it does happen in real life’.

I looked at him weirdly.

‘I know,’ he went on, ‘cos its happened to me.’

If I hadn’t been sitting when he said it, I definitely would’ve fallen over. He could see by the expression on my face that I wanted him to continue.

‘You remember how bad Mom took Dad’s death a coupla years ago? Well, about a week after the funeral, I went round to see how she was. There was no answer when I rang the bell, so I let myself in with my spare key. I shouted for her, but got no answer. Then I heard some sobbing coming from upstairs. Mom was crying her eyes out on the bed. I went over and put a comforting arm around her. After a minute or two, I eased my legs up off the floor and lay next to her, holding her in my arms. When she stopped crying, Mom put her hand to my face and told me how much I reminded her of Dad. You know, on account of the moustache. Anyways, Mom raised herself up a little to give me a kiss. At first it was just a mom type kiss on my cheek. But then she started to kiss my eyes and forehead. I felt weird but didn’t want to have her upset again, so I just let her go on. Pretty soon she was nibbling on my ear. I was starting to get real turned on by now. When her lips landed on mine and she forced her tongue into my mouth, I knew I should stop it but I couldn’t. Mom and I got locked in this passionate necking session, and it wasn’t long before I felt her fingers at my belt buckle. Two minutes later, and she had ripped off her robe and lay impaled on my cock. I had this horrible thought that Mom’d come to her senses before I’d cum, and by now all I wanted to do was to shoot my load up her. But she just kept on grinding her ass into my balls, sobbing and calling Dad’s name. After a few minutes of sliding up and down, Mom’s panting told me she was about to climax. So as she shuddered above me, I pulled her down onto her back and fucked her senseless.’

When Ray finished talking, I could hardly speak. I wasn’t angry with him. In fact, I was a little jealous. Mom is pushing sixty now, but she still is a fine looking woman, and I’d often fantasised about her myself.

‘So you see, Dan, it really does go on in real life. I hope you aren’t mad at me for what I’ve just told you.’

I shook my head. To be mad at him would make me a hypocrite.

‘I also hope you won’t be mad when I tell you that I still fuck Mom about once a week, on average.’

I had sobered up pretty quickly with these revelations, but I assured Ray that what I was feeling was envy not anger. I could see that he was relieved as he carried on talking.

‘So ya see, bro, if you want it to happen with Jodie, it’s all up to you.’

By the time I got home that night, both my wife and daughter were already asleep. I didn’t get a wink myself, though. I lay in bed thinking about what Ray had said about Jodie. The next day at breakfast, I spent more time than usual looking at her. Ray was right, my daughter was a hotty. She’s quite petite, with hardly any boobs, but her body is in good proportion. With her short brown hair, she might even be mistaken for a boy from behind. But her beautiful face would soon erase all doubt about that. She gave me a few coy smiles, which I hadn’t noticed before Ray’d put me straight, and they seemed to promise me anything I wanted. I wasn’t looking forward to work today; my mind just wouldn’t be on the job.

When I got home in the evening, only Jodie was in; she said that her Mom had gone to the supermarket and would be back soon. There was a little uneasy quietness about us, and I wondered whether she’d guessed that I was now clued-up to her teasing. Eventually Jodie spoke.

‘So, Daddy, you changed your mind about letting me go fishing with you and Uncle Ray this weekend?’

I looked at her but said nothing.

‘I’ve got something that might help you decide.’ She whispered in my ear, teasingly.

‘Come up to my room and I’ll show you.’

Before I could raise any objections, Jodie took hold of my hand and led me up the stairs and into her room. I had been in here with her countless times before, but now it felt wrong, yet very exciting. Jodie walked over to the chest-of-drawers and took something out. Still with her back to me, she lay whatever she had been carrying onto the bed.

‘Come and look’, she said, temptingly.

I walked over to see what it was. My mouth went dry when I saw what it was that she had said might help me decide. Lying on her bed was the skimpiest white bikini I could ever imagine. The bra was just two small triangles of material, and the bottoms were three pieces of dental floss! Jodie spoke before I could.

‘Ya see, Daddy, I thought that I’d get a bit of sunbathing in while you and Uncle Ray fished, and I thought that this might be a nice little bit of eye candy for you.’

‘Eye candy?’ I asked.

‘You know, Daddy,’ she explained, knowingly, ‘something sexy for the two of you to look at.’

Once again, before I could say anything, my daughter took the initiative.

‘Maybe you’d like to see it on me before you make up your mind.’ She teased.

I suddenly realised that this was no longer a game between a daughter and father. Jodie was making me an offer. My silence conveyed to her that it was an offer I didn’t want to refuse.

‘OK,’ she began, ‘let me put it on while you stay right there.’

‘How could you afford something like that?’ I asked, knowing that anything with so little substance must have cost at least eighty dollars.

‘Oh, the old man in the store let me have it at cost.’ She smiled. ‘He said he’d like to see me in it, too. The rest I paid for out of my allowance.’

Even so, she must have been saving up for weeks.

Slowly she pulled her white school blouse out of the waistband of her short, grey skirt. Then Jodie began to undo the first of the six or so buttons that held it together, starting from the bottom. I watched closely as one-by-one they came undone. That devilish smile crossed her face as the last one exposed her nakedness underneath. At that point, I could only catch the odd glimpse of flesh, as she began to undo her cuffs. And although I was staring at her body, I was aware that not once did her eyes leave mine. She was enjoying teasing me. It seemed to take an age before she took hold of either side of her blouse and began to edge the sides apart. It was like a sexy slow motion dream that you wake up from just before you shoot your load, and just like a dream, the trigger that stopped Jodie from letting me see her naked body was the sound of my wife coming in through the front door. I came to my senses quickly, and shouted to her that I’d be right down, cursing her timing under my breath. My frustration only served to broaden my daughter’s teasing smile. Just before I turned to leave her room, I spoke:

‘Be ready to leave at seven-thirty on Saturday.’

We both knew she had me. As I walked slowly down the stairs, I remember feeling numb. The conversation that my wife wanted to have with me was one sided. I hoped that I made the right remarks at the right times, because my mind was just not in the same room.

As I sat at the dinner table, waiting for the food that Jean was preparing, Jodie came down the stairs, happy as a lark. She had now changed into a pair of low cut sweat pants and cropped top. I could almost smell her sex as she lowered her mouth to my right ear and whispered that I wouldn’t be sorry.

Saturday morning, and Ray’s pick-up truck pulled up outside the house exactly on time. I didn’t want to shout upstairs for Jodie to get a move on in case it woke up Jean, so I made for the staircase to go and fetch her. As I got to the foot of the stairs, I was met by the sight of my daughter coming down. She was wearing a denim jacket over a white top, a pair of the tightest white shorts you could imagine and a pair of white sneakers. On her back was a small rucksack.

‘Where’s your things?’ I asked her.

She pointed to the bag. ‘I don’t think I’ll be needing much, Daddy. Just my bikini, some sun-tan oil, toothbrush and some shiny pink lipstick that I borrowed from Mom.’

Then she walked confidently out the door towards Ray’s truck.

Jodie climbed inside in between Ray and I. When he saw her tight little ass in those hotpants he gave me a wink. She put her arms around his shoulders and gave him a hello kiss on his right cheek. I noticed as she did this he gave her bare thighs a bit of a rub.

About an hour into the journey, Jodie took off her jacket to reveal a flimsy white vest underneath. It was pretty tight fitting, and although she’s got no boobs yet, her nipples were sticking out like walnuts. I had almost forgotten that she must be just as excited as I was at the thought of how she was teasing me. She asked how long it would take to get to the woods, and when I told her it was some distance away, she said she was going to climb into the back seat for a bit of a doze.

After another ninety minutes, we arrived at the edge of the woods, and Ray drove into the old dirt track that we both knew so well. He would follow this for a couple or three miles until we were on the banks of the small, fast-flowing river that had always provided us with real good fishing. The state of the dirt road told us that nobody had been down here for some time. In fact, in all the times we’d been coming here, I can’t ever remember seeing anyone else.

By about 11.30 we had everything set-up. We had three tents erected, a fire built, coffee made, beers in the fridge on the back of the truck and all the fishing tackle ready to use. I must admit that in getting all the preparation work done, I had completely forgotten about my little minx of a daughter, and had sat by the banks of the river, next to Ray, looking forward to a good catch.

It was Ray’s exclamation of ‘Jeeeeeezzz’ that made me turn my gaze to where his eyes were staring. From out of her tent, Jodie came walking slowly and brazenly towards us. My jaw dropped as I gazed upon her. She was now wearing the white bikini that she had teased me with in her bedroom a couple of nights ago. I had fantasised about seeing her in it almost every waking moment since then, but the actual sight of her blew my mental images out of the water. She was so, so hot. Ray and I just gazed silently as my daughter skipped over my fishing line, dangling loosely in the river, and set a beach towel she was carrying right in front of us. Then, with that same teasing smile that I had come to know so well, she began to lubricate the front of her gorgeous little body with suntan oil. As her slim fingers worked the oil into her arms and shoulders, her skin began to glisten. We followed her hands as she covered the tops of her small boobs and flat belly with the thick liquid. Then our eyes wandered down as she let her fingers softly, sensuously caress her shapely legs, until they, too, shone in the strong sunlight. Finally, in a moment of deliberate cock teasing, Jodie rubbed the oil around the tiniest thin strip of white material that just about covered her pussy, although not so much that Ray and I couldn’t make out the pouting lips that lay underneath.

After teasing us like this, my daughter then lay down on the towel, keeping one leg straight and bending the other at the knee. From our position, Ray and I could see the full length of her body, and we both craned our heads to get a better view of whatever delights lay inside of her bikini bottoms. She had been right; she was good eye candy. So good that neither of us were interested in the fishing anymore, not even when Ray’s line went taught. He just carried on looking at my daughter, one of his hands conspicuously moving around in his trouser pocket.

After about half an hour in this position, Jodie sat up and turned onto her tummy. If anything, there was more skin on show here than on her front. All we could see of any material were two very thin spaghetti straps where her top fastened around her neck and back, and a thin strip in between the cheeks of her beautifully tight little ass. Coyly, Jodie looked up at her uncle Ray and asked him if he’d oil her back. I was beginning to feel a bit jealous as he rushed up quicker than if an alligator had been under his seat. My daughter passed him the bottle and he poured some onto her shoulders. His big hands made her body look small as he greedily massaged the oil into her skin. Jodie moaned as she told him he had a lovely touch. Suddenly, she raised her head a little and stared me straight in the eyes, smiling. Then she turned her head towards her uncle and whispered something in his ear. Ray laughed a bit and then he, too, looked up at me.

‘Hey, Dan. Jodie, here, wants to know if you’d like to help me out with this lube job?’

I stood up slowly. Jodie was really pushing this teasing, and although I was very excited at what might happen, I had this nagging voice in my head reminding me who she was.

I moved over to where she lay and knelt down next to my brother. He handed me the bottle and Jodie said I should do her lower back. I poured on some of the sticky oil and let my right hand move towards her skin. I had to stifle an audible groan as I first came into contact with her soft, blemish free body. As we both rubbed the oil into her, far more so than was required, my daughter groaned huskily and said how good it felt to have two strong men to do this for her. I could feel the swelling in my pants reaching an uncomfortable size. It was just then that Ray noticed there were no white lines on Jodie’s skin. When she mentioned that she sunbathed in our back yard in the nude whenever her Mom and I were out, Ray whistled and said he’d have to make sure he came round to our place unexpectedly more often in future. Jodie laughed in that ‘yes, that would be nice’ laugh of hers.

By now we were both using two hands to feel up my daughter’s back, any pretence of applying suntan oil long since gone. I was getting a bit turned-on just by seeing my brother’s fat, hairy hands on her smooth body. It was then that Jodie spoke, asking one of us if we’d be good enough to do her ass, as it was one of her most tender regions. Ray and I stopped our massaging immediately and looked at each other. I took hold of the bottle with some force, and with silent head movements, instructed him to get lost. Taking the hint, Ray stood up.

‘Hey, I think I’ll leave that nice job to your Dad.’ He said to Jodie as he began to walk back to his tent. Then holding out an oily right palm, he joked; ‘Besides, it’s a shame to waste this when there are bishops to be bashed.’ Jodie got the joke and told her uncle he was a naughty man. But we all knew who the real instigator was; my horny little daughter.

As I heard the tent zip close shut on Ray, I dribbled copious amounts of oil onto my daughter’s ass cheeks. As I watched my right hand move towards her skin, I felt curiously detached, like I was watching a film. As soon as my hand touched Jodie’s butt she cried out a low, husky howl. I didn’t think that my prick, locked away in my pants, could get much stiffer than it already was; but I was wrong. When my hand ran over my daughter’s smooth, firm buttocks, I felt like my cock was going to snap in two if I didn’t free it soon. I squeezed some of her flesh between my thumb and forefinger and watched as the oil oozed from her pores. Her butt was now wet, slippery and very inviting. Jodie was still growling quietly when I decided to chance my luck. Slowly, I allowed my hand to move towards the crack of her ass. Then, tentatively, I let my index finger slide under the thin strip of white material that was her thong. Even though she had teased me into a frenzy, there was still a chance that Ray had been wrong and that my actions had gone too far. I briefly thought of the consequences; divorce, court case, prison? But my lust was more powerful than my fear, so I let my finger trace a natural path down my daughter’s valley.

12