Family Secrets, I Know All Ch. 06

Story Info
Susan catches Brett having sex with his sister, Erin.
6.8k words
77.3k
42
5

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are no underage characters in this story. All characters are over the age of 18.

I'd like to thank Steven for giving me the inspiration to write this story.

*

Susan catches Brett having sex with his sister, Erin. Instead of stopping them and instead of telling their parents, she wants to watch them having sex.

Eager to have sex with his sister, at his sister's request, Brett walked out of Erin's room to get the measuring cup in the kitchen downstairs. Weird that she'd want to measure his cum in the way that his mother does with his father, he wasn't about to question or object to his sister measuring his cum. So long as he'd get to have sex with his sexy sister, he didn't care what fetish or what kind of kink aroused her or that she needed to do for him to have his wicked way with her hot, naked body.

Thinking that they were alone in the house, Brett emerged from Erin's room without his pants and underwear. He had an erection and a sense of freedom overwhelmed him as soon as he neared Susan's closed bedroom door. As if to pay homage to her, he stopped in front of her room and stared at her closed door as if she was standing there and he was staring at her.

He wished she was home to open her bedroom door and catch him naked in the hall. Being that his sister made him so horny, he had the urge to go in Susan's bedroom and go through her panty drawer. If he wasn't about to have sex with his sister, since he's done that before, he would have done fished through her sexy lingerie. If he wasn't about to have sex with his sister, he'd make himself comfortable on Susan's bed while masturbating and holding a pair of her panties in his hand before sniffing them. If he wasn't about to have sex with his sister, he'd spend some quality time in Susan's room and going through and touching her things, especially her sexy underthings.

Only, as if a dream come true or a sexual fantasy, as soon as he was about to move on from Susan's door to go down to the kitchen for the measuring cup, Susan emerged from her bedroom wearing her sexy, standardized uniform of a short skirt and a low cut top. He didn't know she was home. He couldn't believe she was here. He couldn't believe she was standing there staring at him in the way that he was standing there staring at her.

Always dressed in a short skirt and a low cut top, she never wore anything that didn't show her long shapely legs, not even a tight pair of jeans that shaped her sexy ass. He's seen her in a pair of tight, painted on jeans once and she looked incredible. Never wearing a bulky sweatshirt that hid her big breasts or a tight sweater that highlighted her tits, she never wore a top that didn't show her long line of cleavage, the tops of her jiggling breasts, and the impressions of her big nipples.

If judging her by how she dressed every day, short skirts and low cut tops, one may think that she was a whore, but she wasn't. Slutty perhaps, sexy definitely, he could tell that she was proud of her long, shapely legs, and big breasts. Not shy or embarrassed to admit, more than once he's dreamt about her long legs wrapped around his waist and/or his neck. More than once he's dreamt of her on top of him bouncing topless and her hanging her big tits over his face for him to suck her nipples, while she pounded his prick deeper in her pussy.

As soon as he turned away from her room, the sound of her doorknob made him look back. Hearing her doorknob turn, he froze. As if injected with a paralyzing drug, unable to move, all he could do was stare at her bedroom door. As if happening in slow motion and as if he was dreaming the scene, he watched her doorknob turn and her door slowly open. Knowing full well who was behind the door, his eyes were transfixed on her sexy image.

Forgetting for a second that he was so exposed and so sexually excited, it was then that he realized his semi-erect cock was in plain view. Unable to run away, he could only stare at Susan standing in her bedroom doorway staring at his cock in the way that he was staring at her blouse and bra clad breasts. As if hypnotized by her beautiful breasts, he loved the heavy impression her breasts made in her clothes and he'd give anything to see her huge tits and to suck on her big nipples.

She was so beautiful. She was so sexy. She was his mother's age and a real MILF. In the way that he's always wanted to have sex with his mother, from the very first time he saw his mother's best friend so long ago with her blonde hair and bodacious body, he's always wanted to have sex with Susan.

His wildest sexual fantasy was to have sex not only with his mother but also with his mother's best friend at the same time. How hot would that be to watch them taking turns sucking his cock before he pounded his mother's pussy while eating Susan. Switching off, he imagined pounding Susan's pussy while he ate his mother. Knowing it was nothing more than a sexual fantasy, here he was now standing in the hall with Susan staring at his throbbing prick. As if they were coworkers passing in the hall, he only wished that this was a daily occurrence.

"Brett," she said with a laugh.

"Susan," was all that he could say.

She stared down at his exposed prick before saying another word. There was a silent pause as if her pause was out of respect at how large his appendage that protruded from his shirttails was. Tit for cock, she stared at his erection in the way that he always stared at her blouse and bra clad breasts and in the way that he was staring at her now. He loved her tits. She had such big tits and as big as his mother's tits and he wished he could touch them, feel them, fondle them, caress them, and suck them. He do anything to pull, turn, and twist her nipples while biting her big nipples.

"How nice to see you, all of you," she laughed while using what she had just said to ogle his cock longer.

"Sorry," he said.

Not nearly as embarrassed as much as he was sexually excited, he made a feeble attempt to cover his erection with his hand.

"By the size of your cock, you have nothing to feel sorry about Brett," she said with a dirty laugh. "If anything you should be proud," she said making eye contact with him before lowering her stare again. "Take your hand away. Let me see it. Show me your cock," she said in the way that his sister had said, show me your cock.

Still staring at his hand with his cock peeking from behind it, he watched the impressions of her big nipples push through her bra and blouse. He wondered if she wanted to suck his cock as much as he wanted to suck her nipples.

"I didn't know anyone was home," he said obediently moving his hand away to show her his big prick.

"Obviously," she said with a knowing smile while continuing to stare at his big prick. She looked from him to down the hall and to Erin's open bedroom door. "Because you thought that there was no one home," she gave him a sexy smile. "Is that why you were coming out of your sister's bedroom?"

"Oh God," he said coming to his senses after forgetting all about his sister. "Please don't tell my mom and dad," he said as if he was a boy and not an 18-year-old man.

Continuing to stare at his hardening prick, she didn't say if she would or wouldn't tell his parents that he emerged from his sister's bedroom naked. As if she was an executioner or a seductress, difficult for him to tell which at this moment in time, he didn't know if his secret was exposed for her to destroy him or seduce him. Not knowing which, he would soon know her intentions.

"Being that you're naked and were in Erin's room, am I to surmise that you were having sex with your sister?"

Busted. He was so busted. He couldn't even begin to imagine what he'd say to his mother and father as the reason, other than to have sex with his sister, why he was in her room without his pants and underwear.

"No," he said not very convincingly and feeling himself turning red. "We weren't having sex."

Even though he wasn't caught in the act of eating his sister or his sister was caught sucking him, even though all of the evidence was circumstantial yet, even he wouldn't believe that he wasn't having or was about to have sex with his sister. He needed to do better than that to convince Susan that he wasn't sexually intimate with Erin. He needed to do better than that to convince her not to tell his parents that he was about to have incestuous sex with his sister.

"I'm sorry for suspecting the worst," she said making eye contact with him again. "I apologize for thinking that you were having sex with Erin. With you standing in the hall with your cock exposed, what else was I to assume?" She looked from his eyes back down to his cock while giving him a sexy look.

"It's not the way it appears," he said while not knowing what else to say.

"It's not, huh?" She laughed. "With you being practically naked Brett and your hand covering your erect cock, is much like you holding a smoking gun and saying that you haven't fired it," she said taking that as her opportunity to stare at what she could see of his erection again,

Busted! Turning a bright red, he stared at her staring at him. He only wished Erin had caught him coming out of Susan's room instead of Susan catching him coming out of Erin's room. He wondered if Susan was jealous that he wanted to have sex with his sister instead of her. Only, not an appropriate time to tell her that he'd love to do her, he was too young and too sexually inexperienced to navigate these sexual turbulent water that was patrolled by the other woman. Unable to read her, he couldn't tell if she'd tell his parents about him coming out of Erin's room without his pants or if she'd keep that as their special, sexy secret.

"All we did was to strip naked in front of one another. We didn't do anything. We didn't do anything wrong," he said. "We didn't have sex," he said.

Instead of just saying that they didn't have sex, his way to hopefully appease her and for her to have sex with him, he wanted to finish the sentence with that he'd never have sex with his big sister but he'd be lying. He's always wanted to have sex with his big sister. He couldn't wait to have sex with his big sister. If he did say that he'd never have sex with his big sister, she'd never believe him anyway. Instead of saying that he'd never have sex with Erin, he could have said, we didn't have sex, not yet.

In actuality, he could have said, I'd rather have sex with you, Susan. You're the one that I want but he didn't say that either. He wondered if he had said that he wanted to have sex with her instead of with his sister, in the way that she was staring at his cock, if she would have pulled him in her room, fucked him silly, and sucked him until he ejaculated in her mouth. If only judging her by her lurid stare of his exposed prick, now that he knows that she wants him as much as he wants her, after he has sex with his sister, a diabolical but delightful plan, she'd be next on his list.

Yet with Erin naked in her room and waiting for him to return with a measuring cup to measure his cum, at that point, he'd rather have sex with his sister than with Susan. Susan, he can save for later. Susan, if judging her desire for him by her sexy stare at his cock, he could have sex with any time. Being that she was his mother's best friend, business partner, and slept over in the guest bedroom whenever working late, she was always around. His sister on the other hand, always busy, was seldom around. Very popular because she was so pretty, so sexy, and so slutty, when not away at college, she was always out with her friends or going on dates.

A onetime offer, he had a feeling that this may be his only opportunity to have sex with his sister. Just the thought of Erin naked in her room while waiting for him to return with the measuring cup made him wild with sexual desire and incestuous lust for his sister. He couldn't wait to spread her legs, part her pussy lips, and eat her while he fondled her big breasts and fingered her hard nipples. He couldn't wait to fuck his sister. He couldn't wait for her to suck his cock. He couldn't wait to put a hand behind her pretty head and cum in her mouth. Yeah, definitely, truth be told, after Susan went back in her room and closed her bedroom door, he couldn't wait to have sex with his sister. Moreover, he couldn't wait to tell Erin that Susan not only saw his cock but also stared at his cock.

"Not yet, you mean," she said with a smile and a reflective look. "I remember when I just turned 18-years-old, of legal age then as it still is now, my four, much older brothers got me drunk to celebrate my 18th birthday. It was all so very innocent fun, that is, until it turned ugly," said Susan looking off to the distance as if reliving that day and, no doubt, she was.

"What happened?"

Brett knew full well what would happen with a drunken sister and four older brothers but, living vicariously and figuring it would be so sexually exciting to hear what happened between her and her four brothers from her lips, she didn't disappoint him in telling him her said tale of incestuous, sexual abuse.

"My mother wasn't home that day," she said looking up at the ceiling as if she was there with her four brothers. "Always out partying with some man she picked up at a bar, she was never home and I was always home alone with my brothers. Already 18-years-old, as if I needed babysitting, imagine four, drunken men babysitting their sister who had a body like mine," she said moving her hands down her as if she was a Price Is Right showcase.

"I can only imagine," he said wishing he was there to witness what happened next.

"Unlike the mutual agreeable, albeit incestuous relationship that you have with your sister, the incestuous relationship that I had with my brothers wasn't consensual. It was forced. Unlike you not stating that you haven't had sex with your sister, so you say, they all had sex with me over and again. Over the course of a few months, until I managed to save enough money and find a girlfriend to stay with, so that I could get the Hell out of there, forcing me to suck them, they repeatedly raped me."

He looked at her seemingly stunned by her confession.

"I'm sorry Susan. I'm so sorry," he said. "It's nothing like that between Erin and me. She wants me as much as I want her," he said wishing he was in bed with Erin right now and had never bumped into Susan.

Feeling so bad for her sad background, all that she endured and survived, listening to her talking about what her brothers did to her was as emotionally upsetting as it was sexually exciting for him. An 18-year-old boy of a man, what could he possibly say that hasn't already been better said by a professional to console and consul her? Physically demonstrating his insensitivity to what she had endured and obviously survived, adding to his uncomfortableness, he was more sexually excited by all that she told him. If he continued standing there in the hall with his erection getting harder by the details she told him of the forced incestuous sex that she had with her four brothers, he'd only make her feel worse instead of better. Obviously still emotionally distraught, instead of offering her his sympathy, his built in thermometer and litmus stick, all that he could involuntarily do was to make his cock throb and harden by all that she was confessing to him.

She looked at him as if he was her on the spot psychiatrist and this was her weekly, albeit impromptu therapy session. Or was she telling him all of this personal, incestuously sexual information that happened to her so very long ago as her way to sexually excite him and to seduce him. He wondered. In the way that he lusted over her, she didn't need a ruse to sexually excite him or to make him want her. He's always wanted to have sex with his mother's best friend.

"Kissing and kissing me," she continued, "they touched and felt me," she said moving her hands all over her body to feel her breasts, her ass, and her pussy through her clothes. As if she was a fan dancer and her hands were her fans, his horny eyes followed her hands wherever she touched herself while, no doubt, wishing that he was touching her there, there, and everywhere. "Where no brothers should ever touch and feel their sister, the four of them touched and felt me through my clothes," she said closing her eyes and putting her head back as if she was reliving their sexual assault.

Obviously not knowing what else to say, all that he could do was to voice his sympathy for all that she's been suffered and endured as a sexual abuse victim.

"I'm sorry Susan. I'm so sorry," he said.

As if he was fully dressed, they talked in the hall. An older woman and a younger man, just as it was curious that an 18-year-old man would want a 42-year-old woman, it was curious how a 42-year-old woman would want an 18-year-old man. As if his cock wasn't out on display and/or as if it was normal for him to have his cock so exposed to his mother's best friend, they continued discussing her family memories and continued talking about sex.

"Fortunately for me," she said popping open her big, blue eyes, "all just a blurred nightmare now after so many years have passed, I don't remember much of it because I was so drunk. Yet, one slow button, zipper, and hook at a time, I remember being slowly stripped naked in a way that I didn't even know I was being undressed. With eight hands and forty fingers undressing me, as if they were giving me a full body massage through my clothes and then without my clothes, eight hands and forty fingers touched me, groped me, and felt my naked body. When they were finished touching and feeling me everywhere," she said putting a hand to her mouth in horror while staring up at the ceiling, "they raped me. Forcing me to suck them and fuck them, they had their wicked way with me," she said refocusing her eyes on him.

What does a man say when a woman not only confesses that she was raped but also that she was raped by her four brothers? Being that he was a young, testosterone filled, young man and she was still a sexy older woman, there was nothing that he could say to comfort her. Instead of making him feel sad and bad, her words sexually excited him. He wished he could have sex with her right now while she whispered in his ear all that her brothers did to her and all that she did to her brothers. Besides, even if her words didn't excite him, he was too young to think of the words that she needed to console her. Only, she wasn't looking for his sympathy.

So then, why was she confessing all of this to him? Was she confessing what happened to her with her brothers because he was about to have sex with his sister? Whether her purpose was to dissuade him from or encourage him to have sex with Erin, the fact remained that she was telling him that she had incestuous sex with her four, much older brothers. Even if he wanted to, he was unable to control that her message behind the information obviously sexually aroused him.

"It must have been horrible for you," said Brett gulping down his sexual excitement while still standing there with his hand covering his erect cock which had grown even stiffer with Susan staring at it and telling him her sad story of sexual incest.

"A virgin and my first time having sex, I pulled a train," she said with a sad laugh. "My brothers gangbanged me," she said looking at him staring at her. "How's that for a fucked up family?"

With her knee raised, her foot positioned behind her and up against her door frame, and her short skirt raised just not nearly enough that he could see her panty clad crotch, she leaned against her bedroom door as if she was smoking a cigarette. If he leaned down to scratch his leg, he'd definitely have a great up skirt view of her panties but, not wanting to show her the pervert that he was, he didn't want to ruin whatever was developing between them. He stared at her as if she was flashing him her panties and being the exhibitionist that she obviously was, he wished her skirt moved just an inch or two higher. Nonetheless, it was so erotic how he couldn't see much of her while imagining all that he could see of her.

12