Family Secrets, I Know All Ch. 07

Story Info
Erin and Brett both lusting over Susan, clear the air.
5.1k words
4.46
50.2k
33
5

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd like to thank Steven for giving me the inspiration to write this story.

With Erin and her brother Brett both lusting over Susan, they clear the air.

As if Susan was an important part of an invited threesome to watch them having sex, instead of an uninvited intruder, when she left Erin's room, even though brother and sister were still naked, the sexual energy left the room with her. Weird that there was plenty of sexual energy before Susan arrived unannounced but as if she turned off a light switch with her departure, the sexual, incestuous lust was gone. Obviously more thinking about eating, fingering, and licking Susan's pussy, Brett lost interest in eating, fingering, and licking his sister's pussy.

Besides, thinking that they were alone in the big house before and now with Susan in the house and down the hall in her bedroom, Brett felt uncomfortably embarrassed. It was there dirty, little, incestuous secret, Erin wanting to have sex with her brother as much as he wanted to have sex with his sister. Now that he knows that she likes to watch, maybe she likes to listen too. In the way that he's listened to his mother and father having sex, he didn't feel comfortable having Susan listening to him having sex with his sister. It was one thing for him to eavesdrop on others, but he didn't want someone eavesdropping on him.

Feeling as if he was cheating on his beloved Susan by having sex with his sister, Erin, he felt that she may be in her room and at her door listening to them having sex. With his sister's bedroom door closed, too creepy, for all he knew Susan could be outside Erin's bedroom door in the hall listening to all that they say and all that they do. Not wanting to make a sound, wanting to have silent sex, an impossible thing to do when having sex with his vocal sister, he didn't want Susan knowing what they were doing and overhearing what they were saying. Something that he was so careful not to be found out doing before, now with Susan knowing his secret, his secret, incestuous affair with his sister was no longer a secret.

Not able to pass the test of someone else's scrutiny, now with someone else knowing his sexy secret, he felt perverted. He felt nasty. He felt compelled to deny should Susan tell his parents that he had sex with his sister. Something he didn't feel bad about before, he felt as if he was doing something wrong in having incestuous sex with his sister now.

As far as Erin was concerned, she seemed unfazed by Susan's surprise intrusion. If anything, more sexually aroused than bothered by her watching them having sex, it was obvious that she didn't care that Susan was in the house, was within earshot of hearing them having sex, or sitting in Erin's bedroom watching them having sex. If anything, now knowing that Susan was there listening, appreciating the unplanned audience, instead of trying to be quiet, she'd yell and scream her orgasmic pleasure, perhaps for the sake of sexually arousing Susan.

Obviously Erin didn't care that Susan knew that she was having sex with her brother. No doubt one day soon, she'd use Susan catching her having sex with her brother as her justifiable excuse to seduce Susan too. Being that she's already seen Erin naked and appeared to be enamored with her naked body, it's only a small step to them having a lesbian affair. In the way that Susan watched him having sex with his sister, he wondered if they'd allow him to watch them having sex with one another. Just as he'd love to watch Erin licking Susan's pussy, he'd love to watch Susan licking Erin's pussy.

His sister was such a slut, she'd do every sexual thing. Man or woman, she'd do anyone. Only, he didn't know that she swung both ways until he saw the way she was looking at Susan, the same sexy way that Susan was looking at her. Nonetheless Susan's interruption, wanting to get something more out of this incestuous session than sexual frustration, Brett looked at his sister as if she was just another whore he picked up and accompanied her home.

Seemingly, even though he loved his sister and lusted over his sister, he no longer respected his sister for having sex with so very different men, not that he ever respected her. Bad enough she was a slut, a whore, and an incestuous pig, she was a bitch. It's funny how even though he was all of those things too, he still positioned himself higher up on his imaginary pedestal when his sister was no longer perched on his pedestal.

"Blow me," he said to Erin. Perhaps he wanted his sister to blow him while he imagined it was Susan blowing him. "Suck my cock," he said kneeling on her bed and with his stiff prick so very close to her lips. Moving closer to her, he positioned his engorged cock by her mouth.

As if she wanted to suck him, she stared at his cock for a long moment before looking up at him with a look that told him that she was going to be difficult.

"No," she said. "I'm not going to suck you Brett. I won't do that. Sorry. Get that thing out of my face," she said appearing as if she was going to grab his cock but instead slowly swatting it away with her hand as if she couldn't help herself from touching it.

Even though she seemingly rejected him, he saw how she looked at his cock. It was obvious that he sexually excited her when he stuck his big, hard prick in her face. Maybe she likes being forced and taken. Maybe that's her thing. Maybe this whole thing is just a game to her. Maybe she wants him to force her so that, should she be discovered having sex with her brother by her parents, she can blame him.

"It was all his fault," he imagined her saying while crying crocodile tears and blaming him for having his forbidden way with his sister. "He forced me to have sex with him."

He didn't care if she blamed him for having sex with her. It didn't matter if his parents were angry at him for forcing himself upon his sister. Now that he was in her bedroom and she was naked too, the important thing now was that she suck him. Feeling so horny and so sexually frustrated, he need to cum in his sister's mouth.

"C'mon Erin. I'm horny. I need to cum," he said. "Let me cum in your mouth. Please?"

She played her part as the innocent sister, as if forced to have sex with her incestuous brother. With their incestuous romance seemingly doomed and over when it only just started, she looked at him with distain. She looked at him as if he had forced himself in her room and forced himself upon her when she was the one who invited him in her room. Quite obviously, she invited him in her room not to talk but, with her having ulterior, sexual motives, she invited him in her room for sex.

She was the one who asked to see his cock. As if she's never seen a cock before, she was the one who stared at his cock in the way that he stared at her tits. She was the one who wanted to measure his cock. She was the one who was eager to strip off her clothes to show her brother her naked body. She was the one who wanted him to cum in a God damn measuring cup instead of cumming in her mouth with her swallowing his cum. Obviously, with her as wicked and as horny as he was, she wanted him as much as he wanted her. Yet, had he not left her room to get the measuring cup, he'd still be eating his sister. Had Susan not entered Erin's bedroom on the pretense of watching them having sex, they'd be having sex right now instead of all of this back and forth nonsense with him begging her for a blowjob.

"Go ask Susan to suck you," said Erin with spite. "In the way she was staring at your cock, maybe she'll blow you."

Filled with sexual arousal by the thought of beautiful Susan sucking his cock, he was there now naked with his naked sister and not with Susan. Being that she was the one there at their little incest party, so to speak, she was the one that he wanted. He looked at her with a face full of sexual frustration and she looked at him with a face full of jealousy, no doubt that he lusted over Susan when he was naked and while having sex with her.

"You said you'd suck my cock if I ate your pussy and I just ate your pussy," he said wiping more of her vaginal secretions from his face. "That was the deal we had. I kept my end of the bargain and I expect you to keep your end of the bargain too. Now it's your turn to keep your end of the deal by sucking my cock," he said holding his cock in his hand and lifting it as if presenting it to her.

He smelled of his sister. He wreaked of her. Her scents were all over his naked body, her hair spray, her perfume, and her sexual smell. A mixture of musk, lemon, and floral scents, it wasn't an unpleasant aroma but an erotically arousing one. If anything, he liked the smell of her.

He could still taste her on his lips, on his tongue, and in his mouth. He smelled of sex and feeling like the sexual animal that he was, he liked the smell. The smell of her pussy made him feel like a man who just had his way with his sister, something that men have done since the beginning of time. Even though his sister was so very bitch, he loved the sound of her voice. She had a musical voice and if he ever was to marry, he'd want a woman who sounded like his sister.

"What I said Brett was that I'd suck your cock after you gave me an orgasm," she said with conviction as if she was a Philadelphia lawyer grilling him on the witness stand.

How dare she go back on her word to blow him when he did all that he could to sexually please her and sexually satisfy her? Yet, comparatively speaking, with all the sexual experience she had and the sexual experience that he didn't have, obviously she was too much woman for him. The bitch that she was, she looked at him as if she hated him for not sexually satisfying her. The bitch that she was, in the way that she arranged this agreement that he had to give her an orgasm before she blew him, she could have been a sexual lawyer asking him to sign here, here, and here, and initial there, before undressing to give her brother hot sex.

"C'mon Erin. Don't be like that," he said.

She looked at him and gave him that smile that she gives when she's right.

"Did you give me an orgasm? No. Did you make me cum? No. You were more interested in staring between Susan's legs at her panties while she touched herself than paying sexual attention to me," she said with attitude. "When I was on the verge of cumming, you were more interested in Susan than in me, your own sister," she said pointing her finger of accusation at him.

Sitting there silently while staring at one another, she tossed back her hair with a flip of her head and put it all in place with a practiced hand as if she was her own personal hairstylist. Obviously knowing how much watching her toss back her hair in that way aroused him because he told her, no doubt she was teasing him now. It was no secret that Erin was jealous that her brother wanted Susan over her. Apparently sexually frustrated that her brother abandoned eating her pussy without giving her an orgasm, not sucking his cock was her payback. Payback was a bitch and she was such a bitch to tease him by saying no to giving him a blowjob when she was saying yes by still sitting in her bed naked while staring at his cock.

"C'mon, Erin. Suck my cock. Please. I'm horny," he said stroking himself before leaning close enough to his sister to gently slide his prick across her lips as if he was teasing her with something sweet to eat.

Touching his cock again with her hand, she pushed him away by pushing against his cock when she could have pushed him away with her hand against his stomach, his chest, or his shoulder instead of on his cock. Brett figured that if she wasn't interested in his cock, she wouldn't be touching his cock again and again on the pretense of pushing him away. As if enticing her with his prick, he continued slowly masturbating himself while his sister watched. If she wasn't still interested in him and in his cock, surely she'd have no interested in watching him masturbate himself. Yet, obviously, if only by her continued stare, he was convinced that she still wanted him and still wanted to suck him. With all that he was doing in teasing her with his big prick, he hoped she'd lean forward, open her mouth, and take him inside.

Surely, in the horny state that he was in, still masturbating himself but a little quicker, if she wasn't going to blow him, needing a relief, he was ready to give his sister a cum bath. He was ready to cum all over his sister's face and her tits. He was ready to unload and release a load of cum all over his sister's naked body. Finally, obviously relenting to suck her brother, she gave him a sly, sexy eye while moving her head closer to his cock and opening her mouth. Only, instead of taking his cock in her mouth to suck him, she took his cock in her mouth to bite him.

"Blow yourself asshole," she said leaving her teeth marks in his cock.

She pushed him away and Brett fell backwards on her bed from his perched position on his knees in pain.

"Ow! That fucking hurt Erin," he said rubbing his cock. "C'mon Erin, the least you could do is to blow me. Look, my dick is all swollen where you bit it. Kiss my cock Erin. Kiss it," he said continuing to stroke himself for the benefit of his sister watching him masturbate himself.

Being the selfish bitch that she was on one side, she looked at him as if she could stab him to death before changing into the sexy sister that she was on the other side. She threw her hair back with a toss of her head. He loved how she did that. In the way that he imagined her doing that before blowing him, it was so hot to watch her doing that with her hair.

"Do you want me to blow you Brett?"

She gave him a big, sexy smile while batting her long eyelashes and while staring down at his cock before looking up at him.

"Yes. I so much want you to blow me Erin."

He looked at her with as much sexual anticipation as he looked at her with sexual excitement.

"Do you want me to suck your cock?"

She stared at him while slowly running her tongue across her lips.

"God yes, Erin. I really want you to suck me," he said rubbing the head of his cock where she bit him before stroking himself again.

She smiled her satisfied smile while staring from his cock to look up at him.

"I bet you'd love to watch me sucking you while I looked up at you with my big, blue eyes," she said giving him her sexiest look.

"Oh God, yes, Erin. I'd love to see my big prick buried in your mouth," he said.

While reaching up her hands to feel her tits and finger her nipples, she looked at him with sexual lust.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth?"

She said putting a finger to her red, full lip and pulling her lip forward with her finger while giving him a pouty look with her whiskey mouth.

"Are you kidding me? Yes. Of course I want to cum in your mouth Erin," he said looking at her as if he was about to launch himself on her naked body to have his wicked, sexual way with his sexy sister.

She stared at him and his cock as if she was analyzing him.

"Do you want me to swallow your cum?"

She smiled as if she had already blown him, allowed him to cum in her mouth, and swallowed him. Teasing and teasing him, she was driving him crazy with sexual lust for her mouth.

"It wouldn't be much of a blowjob unless you swallowed my cum," he said with a nervous, little laugh.

She frowned while nodding her head.

"I figured as much," she said.

"What?" Brett stared at her as if he was staring at a Broadway performer on stage. "Figured what?"

"Well, there's your problem in a nutshell Brett," she said.

"What? What's my problem? I don't understand. What do you mean? What did I say? Tell me," he said. "I want to know."

He looked at her in the way that he looked at his mother so very long ago when he had been bad and she told him that he wasn't getting a toy at the store. Now, he looked at his sister in the same way as if she wasn't going to blow him.

"You need me to swallow you for you to feel that I've blown you. Is that it? It's really not a blowjob unless you cum in my mouth and I swallow. Am I correct?" She leaned back away from him as if she was done with him. "All you guys are the same," she said waving a fed up hand at him while dismissing him.

"No, that's not it at all Erin. You don't have to swallow me. Really, you don't," said Brett willing to say anything for his sister to suck his cock. "Okay? I don't even have to cum in your mouth," he said unable to hide his disappointment. "After you suck me and when I'm ready to cum, I'll cum in a measuring cup if that's what you want me to do. Okay?"

She looked at him and smiled victoriously as if she just beaten him at a Scrabble game or at a poker tournament before giving him her bitch of a look again.

"Did you get a measuring cup? I told you that I needed a measuring cup to measure your cum after I blew," she said tossing back her hair. "Only you were too busy talking to Susan. You were more interested in talking to Susan in the hall while flashing her your cock to her than to obey me by getting a measuring cup so that we could continue to play our sexy game of incest," she said. "You were more interested in getting it on with Susan than in getting it on with me."

Just by her tone and the way that she said her name and rolled her eyes, it was obvious that she was jealous of Susan. In the way that her brother was more interested in Susan, it was obvious that she was more interested in Susan too. With each one lusting over Susan in the way that they were lusting over one another, perhaps the answer to their sexual dilemma was to have a threesome.

"No. That's not true Erin. I don't want Susan. I want you," he said. "I'll go downstairs right now and get the measuring cup so you can spit out my cum in that after you blow me," said Brett getting off of her bed. "Stay were you are and I'll be right back," said Brett.

As if the balloon that he was holding freed itself from his hand and launched itself up in the sky, unable to retrieve the lost balloon, the magic they had was gone.

"Don't bother. The mood is gone," she said moving off her bed naked to get dressed. "Go. Get out of my room. I need to get dressed. I have a date. Just as you're done with me while longing for Susan, I'm done with you too," she said pushing him towards her bedroom door. "You'd rather be with her than with me."

Sexually frustrated and still horny with his sister standing there naked, he was angry that she wouldn't blow him.

"Done with me? On no. You may be done with me but I'm not done with you. Not by a longshot," he said.

Brett wrapped his arm around his sister's waist, pulled her to him, and leaned in to kiss her. After disrespecting his sister's naked body by staring between Susan's legs at her exposed panties, obviously he was hoping to rekindle what Erin had started when inviting him to her room.

"Brett! No," she said stiff arming him against his shoulders and pushing him away as if she was bench pressing him. "What are you doing?"

She turned her face away from his lips but with a hand to her chin, he moved her head back and kissed her. Fearing, no doubt, that she'd bite his tongue in the way that she bit his cock, he waited before impaling her mouth with his tongue. When she returned his kiss is when he French kissed his sister. Kissing and kissing her to recapture that lustful moment before he left her room in search of a measuring cup when he bumped into Susan, they were making out as if they were lovers instead of brother and sister.

"Oh, my God, Erin. You're so hot," he said feeling her everywhere before reaching around her to feel and squeeze her round, firm, naked ass. "I love your body. You have the best body I've ever felt."

Something he always wanted to do, to feel his sister's naked body while holding her in his arms and kissing her, he was feeling her now in the way he felt her before Susan interrupted them. Only while feeling his sister's naked body, he couldn't help himself from thinking about feeling Susan's naked body. Visualizing Susan on her back with her legs spread in the way that his sister was about to be on her back with her legs spread, he pushed Erin back on the bed and mounted her.

12