Family Secrets, I Know All Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disrespectful with his words, he was as salacious with his thoughts as he was with his touch. Yet, with his feel of her breast nearly going unnoticed, he was just as bad in his lust for her as she was in her lust for him. Tit for cock, they were both cut from the same horny cloth.

"Being that I'm feeling you while causing you pain, I don't mind you touching me a little. As long as feeling me helps you to tolerate the pain," she said looking down at his hand cupping her breast before looking up at him and before returning her focused stare to his cock. "I don't mind you holding my breast through my uniform while I examine your penis."

Ignoring him touching, feeling, and groping her breasts through her bra and uniform, more concerned with examining and touching him, Liz continued feeling around his injury. When she didn't slap his hand away, deciding to feel even more of her, he fingered her big nipple through her bra. Then taking full, sexual advantage of her and of this erotic opportunity to have his wicked sexual way with the school nurse, he slowly ran his other hand up her thigh, in between her legs, and up her short skirt. Cupping her panty clad pussy in the palm of his hand, she didn't stop him from groping her until he unzipped her uniform to expose all of her bra.

"Behave," she said lightly slapping his hand away her pussy and his other hand away from her breasts.

Obviously, it was one thing for him to grope her but should someone enter her office, it was quite another thing for him to undress her. Showing more of her sexy cleavage this time, she zipped up her uniform a little lower than it was before. Then she gave him the same look that she gives all the young men that she picks up at the bar or the hotel lobby.

"Damn you have big tits Liz," he said.

She smiled while fondling the head of his cock with her manicured fingers.

"My name is Nurse Elizabeth to you," she said not blushing while looking down at herself before looking up at him and returning her heated stare to his cock again. "Thank you, I do have big tits, don't I? I love my big breasts," she said.

She handed him an ice pack.

"Ow! Easy," he said when Nurse Elizabeth continued her physical examination of his inner thighs.

Then, she opened her medicine chest and handed him two aspirin and a cup of water.

"Sorry," she said. "Hard for you to see but the pain is not so much your penis and testicles. Fortunately, those are unscathed. The injured part of you that hurts are the inside of your thighs. Your thighs are badly bruised where the other player came in contact with you with his helmet. You're lucky not to have broken one of both of your legs," she said examining his cock and testicles more than she was examining his thighs. "They'll be tender for a few days."

"Thank you," he said holding the ice pack to his inner thigh, first one thigh and then the other thigh.

"Come see me after you graduate. I'll give you a more complete examination at my house," she said with a sexy look and a dirty laugh.

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
jott50jott50over 9 years ago

loved the nurse scene...lol...unlikely but hot nuntheless.

Alaska84Alaska84almost 10 years ago

Loved it! Waiting for next chapter!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

"Pet Mommy": Becoming a Mommy-Slut! MILF Mom catches nerdy son masturbating and becomes obsessedin Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Mom is an Incestuous Slut Ch. 01 Totally honest and open, Susan tells all about her past.in Incest/Taboo
Two Moms, Two Laps, Two Hours What could possibly be wrong with this idea?in Incest/Taboo
My Son's Huge Cock Ch. 01 A horny mother discovers her son's very big cock.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories