Family Secrets, I Know All Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lump in his testicles? What the Hell was she doing examining his naked cock and testicles anyway unless she was doing that for her own personal, sexual satisfaction? She's not a doctor. Her medical treatment of Brett should have begun and ended with her giving him two aspirins and an ice pack. Feeling overly protective of Brett, Susan felt jealous that what the nurse was doing at school what Susan hoped to do at home.

The nurse accompanied Susan in the next room and around the drawn curtain. Brett was lying on his back on the table naked from the waist down holding an icepack. More shocking that he was naked from the waist down was that there was a young, pretty, sexy woman by his side. Not enough that she was jealous of the nurse and viewed her as sexually competition, but now there was another young woman in competition with her too. She was a younger woman, a prettier woman, and a sexier woman at his side while gawking at his mostly exposed cock but for the ice pack covering the area.

"Holly! What are you doing here? You shouldn't be here," said the nurse looking from Holly to Brett lying there practically naked before returning her focused attention back to Holly again.

"The principal wanted me to give you this notice and I just wanted to see how Brett was doing," said Holly turning to the nurse and smiling uncomfortably at Susan.

"Brett is naked. Have you no shame? Get out of here immediately you little whore," said the nurse.

Red faced angry, Holly shot the nurse a look.

"I'm no whore. I'm an 18-year-old, young woman who Brett took to his senior prom," she said with attitude. As if thinking better of what she was about to say, she paused before letting her words fly. "I've already held his cock in my hand, sucked on it in my mouth, and felt the full size of him in my pussy," she said. "We're more than just friends, bitch."

She made a face at the nurse before sticking her tongue out at her as if to say, you should be so lucky to have sex with him in the way that I already have.

"I was wrong with my initial assessment of you. You're not a little whore. You're a big whore. Now get out before I report you and put you on detention," said the nurse.

* * * * *

Susan walked over to Brett and took his hand in hers. Holding his hand up to her breasts, she pressed the back of his hand against her tits. Obviously she knew that men have tit feelers and breast sensors on nearly every part of their bodies. Assuredly, she knew that he could feel her tits with the back of his hand nearly as well as if he was cupping her tits in the palm of his hand.

"Hi Susan," said Brett unembarrassed and unashamed that he was laying there without pants or underwear and with just an ice bag covering his cock and testicles.

"How are you feeling?"

Susan looked from Brett to look down at his hand holding the ice bag before looking back up at him.

"I'm sore," he said. He looked up at Susan and smiled a sexy smile. "Wanna see?"

Again a look of sexual excitement flashed across the nurses' face. Obviously, it was one thing for her to see and hold Brett's cock in her hand but it was quite another thing to be privy to see his prick in the company of Susan. Both women looked from one to the other before staring at Brett's hand concealing his cock with the ice pack. It was seemingly strange that three women were interested in seeing Brett's swollen package for three different reasons.

Holly, already sexually intimate with Brett, was concerned for his wellbeing, as well as his cock and testicles. Under the false pretense of giving him medical care, the nurse just wanted to see and feel an 18-year-old's cock and testicle no matter if they were swollen or not. Susan was just using this medical visit as her way to sexually control Brett later. Oblivious to their reasons and not caring why any of the three women were there, no doubt, Brett was just eager to show off his penis to as many women who wanted to see his cock.

He lifted the icepack to expose his bruised thighs and naked cock and testicles to Susan and to the nurse. Apparently, even with the cold ice pack relaxing his cock, he wasn't injured enough not to have an erection because he had a big one that stood straight up in the air at full attention as soon as the weight to the ice pack was off of it. One would think that the cold ice pack would prevent him from having and maintaining and erection but conversely, the ice pack seemed to stimulate his sexual arousal.

"Well it looks like I'll be giving you lots of sponge baths," said Susan to Brett while winking at the nurse.

As if dizzy with sexual excitement, the nurse put her hand to the bottom of her neck as if she was suddenly having trouble breathing. Too bad she didn't think of that before but maybe, after Susan told the nurse that Tiffany gave Brett sponge baths, she was thinking of giving Brett sponge baths too now. Perhaps, while feeling her naked body everywhere she wanted a young man less than half her age to feel her naked body, she was thinking of Brett giving her a sponge bath. Whichever it was, it was obvious that the nurse needed a man in her life.

Yet, not wanting any man, she wanted a young man, a man a third her age. Without a doubt, she needed to get laid by a young man who not only possessed a hard cock that wasn't induced by a Viagra pill but also a young man in great physical condition who could go on and on in the way of a Sexual Eveready Bunny. With Brett laying there with his cock on full display, she was beside herself with obvious sexual interest in him. If Susan wasn't in the room with them, no doubt, Nurse Elizabeth would be taking Brett's cock in her mouth again. Maybe if Nurse Elizabeth wasn't in the room with them, in the way she was staring at his erection, Susan may have taking Brett's cock in her mouth too.

The next day with a doctor's appointment that Tiffany made from Miami, Susan readied herself to take Brett to see his Family Care doctor, Doctor Robin as Brett familiarly referred to her.

To be continued...

12