Family Secrets, I Know All Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I overheard you say that you're taking Brett to the doctor this morning," said Erin curling her long, blonde hair with her finger, something she always did when talking to Susan. A nervous habit, obviously Susan intimidated her.

As if she was the family spy and the household gossiper, and she was, she was always listening to everything anyone said, especially to whatever Susan said. Seemingly she didn't have a life of her own. Seemingly her life was everyone else's business. Involved with everyone's personal business, she needed to mind her own business. What twenty-year-old woman would rather stay home to be embroiled in her family's business than to go out and explore the world?

When Susan's was Erin's age, she was never home. Having left home at 17-years-old to live with her girlfriend, the last place she wanted to be was to be at home with her family. She'd much rather see and experience the world. She'd much rather be out with her friends. Only, some friends they were. They all abandoned her for some man, to get married, and to have children. She was the only one who didn't fall for that trap.

Sure, she had some regrets about not having a child but she was happy living her life the way she wanted to live her life without having some man telling her what to do. She was free from weighty obligations. She didn't have to wait hand and foot on some man while taking care of a brood of snot nosed, spoiled kids. She was free to take care of herself in the way that a man would never take care of her.

With both of them strong women, women who knew how to play men, they vied for control of the men in the family. Michael, Erin's father and Brett, Erin's brother, were wrapped as tightly around her little finger as Brett and Michael were wrapped around Susan's little finger. Only, Erin wouldn't be happy until she had both men to herself. She wouldn't be happy until she was in control of both men. She wouldn't be happy until Susan was out of the picture. Conversely, Susan wouldn't be happy until not only Michael and Brett were under her control but also Erin and her mother, Tiffany, were under her control too.

Obviously jealous of one another, unless they were thinking about having sex with one another, they had a love/hate relationship, more hate than love at times. Erin didn't appreciate Susan usurping her authority. As far as Erin was concerned in regards to Susan, who the Hell does she think she is? She wasn't even family. She was her mother's best friend and business partner. How dare she boss her around? She wasn't her mother.

Seemingly as soon as Erin turned 18-years-old, she turned into a bitch. Who the Hell was she to talk to Susan in such a disrespectful way? With her always getting involved with things she didn't understand, Susan didn't appreciate Erin making everything her business. Having known her since she was in diapers, as far as Susan was concerned, Erin was still just a child to her. As if telling her to mind her own business, Susan shot Erin a look as if she was her mother and Erin was her disobedient daughter who always overstepped her authority. Only with them never really close, no doubt in Erin's eyes, Susan was more akin to being the evil stepmother.

"Yes. I'm taking Brett to the medical center for his doctor's appointment," said Susan emphasizing the word 'I'm'. Your mother called me to remind me that she made the appointment," she said this time emphasizing the word 'me' twice. "She asked if I could take Brett to see his doctor," she said this time emphasizing the word 'I' again.

Knowing that Erin was going to want to take her brother to see his doctor without Susan there, wanting to dissuade Erin from even asking the question, Susan couldn't be any clearer with Tiffany's instructions than she was. Too early in the morning for her nonsense, she didn't want to get in an argument with her. Eager to flee Erin to get dressed, Susan had things to do before she took Brett to see the doctor. The last thing she wanted was Erin trying to take control of the situation and of her brother, when Susan needed to get Brett back under her control.

Especially at a time like this when she needed Tiffany to rely on her, instead of on Erin, she wanted to give Tiffany all of the medical information and the details of her son's physical examination. She didn't want Erin taking the spotlight of attention away from her when talking to her mother about her brother. Especially now at a time like this with Brett injured, the last thing Susan wanted was to relinquish the control she now had over Brett to his sister. Besides, she wanted to use Brett's injury as her way of getting even closer to Tiffany than she already was.

"I'm surprised he got an appointment so soon. I have to wait weeks to see my doctor," said Erin delaying Susan's leave while emphasizing the word 'I'.

Susan stared at Erin who was already dressed and ready to go when she wasn't. Knowing her well enough to almost read her mind, no doubt nothing more than an issue of control than of helpfulness, Erin wanted to take her brother to the doctor instead of having Susan take him. Erin wanted the credit for being the medical hero when Susan needed to score those Brownie points in helping her to gain more control over her mother. With Erin always in argumentative combat with her, Susan would much rather ignore her than engage her. More sexually experienced and experienced in life than she was, Susan was smarter than she. Nonetheless, she had a sudden vision of chasing Erin's car down the driveway with Erin having the stubborn, spiteful intent of taking her brother to see his doctor without her.

Susan didn't want Erin to have any more control over her brother, over her mother, over her father, and over her than she already had. She was such a diva and a devious, little bitch. With her being Daddy's not so innocent, little girl, she already had her father's adoration along with his incestuous lust.

In between a rock and a hard place, as much as he was sexually attracted to his daughter, Michael was sexually attracted to Susan too. Even though Susan was forbidden fruit, with her being Tiffany's best friend, his daughter was even more incestuously forbidden than having sex with Susan. With her being such a slut and a sexual tease, especially after having sex with her brother, she already had too much of Brett's attention. If Erin had to, no doubt, she'd have sex with her father too, if that's what it took to take control of him away from Susan. Yet, even more than Michael's sexual attraction to Susan, in the way that Tiffany sometimes looked at Susan, she wouldn't be surprised if Tiffany wasn't sexually attracted to her also.

'The family that has sex together, stays together,' thought Susan.

Only Susan wanted to control them than to have sex with them. She wanted to discipline them than to have sex with them. She wanted to punish them than to have sex with them. She wanted to dominate them than to have sex with them. She wanted to be their Dominatrix.

Love instead of war. Susan thought of all the hostility in the world. If only people would make love instead of war, everyone would be friendlier and everyone would definitely be happier. Instead of shooting people, they should be making love to one another. They should be sexually fucking people instead of fucking people over. Instead of killing people, they should be sucking and licking people. We're all sexual animals. If we're not here to love one another and have sex with one another, then why are we here?

Instead of lusting over woman and men that were normally unavailable, instead of being arrested for sex crimes, what if mothers had sex with their adult sons? What if it was okay for fathers to have sex with their adult daughters? What if it was common practice, instead of forbidden, incestuous behavior, for adult brothers to have sex with their adult sisters? What if aunts and uncles could have sex with their adult nieces and adult nephews without anyone raising an eyebrow? What if adult cousins were more than kissing cousins but fucking, sucking, and licking cousins?

Instead of arguing over stupid stuff, what if husbands and wives put their complaints aside and made love? Instead of fighting over silly shit, what if neighbors had sex with neighbors and strangers had sex with strangers? Instead of feeling invaded by airport security, with everyone but the terrorists having nothing to hide, what if we all boarded airplanes naked? Instead of having world summits and political caucuses, instead of lying and not being open and honest, what if everyone sitting around those big, boardroom tables were naked?

Only, some people shouldn't be naked, Hilary Clinton, Donald Trump, Bernie Sanders, and Vice President, Joe Biden, should never be seen publically without their clothes. One thing for sure, if everyone knew they'd be walking about naked, there'd be more people exercising and less people overeating. Less fights and more sex, the only friction we'd ever have as humans and as part of the human race would be the friction caused by a man sliding his cock in and out and in and out of a woman's mouth, pussy, and ass. The only other friction we'd have is a man sliding his cock in and out of another man's mouth and/or ass or a lesbian sliding her strap-on dildo in and out of another women's mouth, pussy, and ass.

Knowing that Brett was sexually attracted to his sister as much as Brett was sexually attracted to her, obviously Susan didn't want Erin to have control over her brother too. She didn't want to relinquish the control that she had over Brett to Erin. Sometimes impossible to do with Brett, with him so sexually attracted to his sister and Erin obviously playing her brother by giving him sex, she needed to separate the two of them. A dangerous pact for her to break, Brett and Erin were stronger allies together than if they were separated and alone. Yet, Susan held the trump card. As the family's secret Dominatrix, Susan wielded all of the power.

Even though Brett was hot to have sex with his sister again, he'd more want to have sex with Susan, his surrogate mother, especially when he had already had sex with Erin but not yet with Susan. Besides, their father, Michael, was hot for Susan too and Susan knew that he was. Fortunately, with Tiffany her best friend and knowing Susan well enough to entrust her with her children, she knew that her children were no innocent angels.

Besides, with them having a business partnership that encompassed their close relationship, the bond of trust they had in one another cemented their friendship. Just as Tiffany wouldn't lie to Susan, she wouldn't lie to Tiffany. She may deceive her and mislead her for the sake of her gaining more sexual control of her family, but she was mostly honest with her best friend and perhaps soon to be lover. Susan's goal was to gain sexual control of the entire family.

Needing an extra ally in addition to the friendship she had with Tiffany and the lust that Michael had for her, Susan needed Brett on her side against his sister. Certainly, she wasn't worried about Brett. As naïve and impressionable as he was vulnerable and horny, he was easy to manipulate. All she had to do was to show him her tits. All she had to do was to give him sex. The easiest way to control Brett was to take his cock in her mouth. Only, if she could manipulate him her way, so couldn't Erin by teasing him and enticing him with sex. Yet, Erin was no match for Susan in bed. Even though Erin has had sex with many men, Susan has had sex with many more men than she ever had. In comparison, Susan was a pro and Erin was still a child.

For Michael and Tiffany to believe and trust her over their daughter, she needed Brett to corroborate her tales about his controlling sister, otherwise she'd be the one out in the cold and not Erin against their parents. Perhaps a small example but something that would soon morph into larger issues of power and control, if Tiffany wanted her daughter to take her brother to the doctor, she would have called Erin but, instead, she called Susan. With Tiffany knowing the conniving bitch that her daughter could be, for whatever were her reasons, she entrusted Susan with the responsibility of taking Brett to the doctor. Maybe it was nothing more than, and as simple as, she wanted to make sure that Brett got there on time.

"I can take him. I'm already dressed," said Erin with a cat that ate the canary smile. "I don't mind. Really I don't."

Immediately, Susan knew Erin was up to something. She was being too nice. The last thing she wanted was Brett and Erin together gossiping over what happened last night when she helped her brother take a shower. Already ready for her, Susan figured Erin would say something derogatory about her before whispering something about her outrageous naked behavior to her father and/or to her mother. Nothing more than a power play on a small, family scale, Erin always wanted to be in control, especially whenever her mother was away and especially when it came to Susan trying to exert her control over her family. Erin was always butting heads with her. As if they were opposing inmates in a women's prison, standing up to her, Erin gave Susan a hard look with a bit of attitude.

She blamed her best friend and business partner, Tiffany, for putting her in a difficult spot. Tiffany wasn't much of a disciplinarian and, although they were good kids growing up, they were no longer children or good, but young adults both vying for their parents attention and admiration. Erin and Brett were known to push their boundaries and each other's sexual buttons, especially with their sexual hormones raging and ruling their decisions. Since the time they were babies, helping to raise them, care for them, and love them, Susan was there as much as their mother. Now that Brett and Erin were older, Susan needed to exert her control over them before they exerted their control over her and were totally out of control as adults.

"I can handle taking your brother to see his doctor," said Susan with a kind smile masking her attitude of impatient annoyance.

Erin returned her smile of indifference to Susan.

"I want to go too," said Erin sipping her coffee. Toning down her attitude, she suddenly acted as if this challenge of taking some of Susan's control over her family away wasn't as important to her when obviously it was.

Seemingly just a small issue but, obviously, she didn't like the fact that her mother called Susan to take Brett to the doctor instead of calling her. With Susan more than just a babysitter but a second mother to Tiffany's children, Tiffany relinquished control of her children to Susan long ago, especially whenever she went out and stayed overnight with her husband, Michael. Going out partying while Susan was content staying home to watch over Erin and Brett, they were always attending swinging events and leaving their children behind with Susan for the weekend.

With Susan always wanting children but not having any children of her own, she felt as if Erin and Brett were her children too. Only, if they were her children, she would have brought them up differently. She would have brought them up with more discipline and respect than how Tiffany and Michael raised their children. Both Erin and Brett were spoiled and they would have been worse had Susan not been there to call them on lack of manners and correct their bad behaviors along the way.

In the way that Susan was able to exert her control not only over Brett but also Erin, Tiffany lost control of her children long ago. They listened more to Susan than they ever did to Tiffany. In the way that Tiffany and Michael were always going off on trips, they acted as if they didn't have any children. If it wasn't for Susan holding everything together in the way of an efficiently organized family housekeeper or a devoted and overprotective nanny, Tiffany and Michael never could have participated in the swinging lifestyle as much as they had.

Only, along the way, as soon as Erin discovered that her parents were leaving them with Susan to attend swinging, sex parties, she rebelled by becoming a slut in the way that her mother was a swinging whore. Erin's slutty behavior was her rebellious cry for attention and for the obvious love and acceptance she needed to receive from her parents. Other than her brother and/or all the men through high school and now through college that she sucked and fucked, the only person there to give her the attention and the love that she so needed was Susan. Only, Susan wanted to give not only Erin and Brett her attention and love but also she wanted to give Michael and Tiffany her attention and love too. Susan not only wanted to give the whole family attention and love but also she wanted to control the whole family with discipline, punishment, and domination before delving in the area of having complete sexual control of all four of them.

Whether the cut was on the surface or hidden deep within, Susan was the aloe, the salve, and the ointment to soothe everyone's wounds. No matter how deep a wound they had, Susan could help heal it. Susan was the medicine that they all needed to ease their pain. Susan was the band aid to keep their wounds from festering and becoming infected with bad feelings and ill will. Susan was the glue who could fix practically anyone who was broken. As if she was a roll of duct tape instead of a sexy, busty, beautiful, blue-eyed blonde, she could make anyone and anything almost as good as new. Seemingly, with everyone needing her one time or another, Susan was indispensable to Tiffany, Michael, Brett, and Erin. They wouldn't know what to do without her should she ever decide to leave.

When they weren't traveling to attend swinging events or to have sex with other couples at house parties, with Michael always gone on business trips and Tiffany working from home in her closed, door office, Susan was there when they weren't. Now that Erin and Brett are older, almost 20-years-old and 18-years-old respectively, they've been flapping their wings more in readiness to leave the nest. Only, now that they're no longer children but of legal age, Susan had other plans for them before they left home, got married, and had children of their own. Now that they were an all adult family, she was ready to have some sexy fun with not only Erin and Brett but also with Tiffany and Michael too.

To be continued...

12