Family Shock Turns into Family Pleasure Ch. 02

Story Info
Incest family.
2.3k words
4.49
70.3k
55

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123janexx
123janexx
203 Followers

Hi again, I've been asked for more about my previous story so ok there is lot more to tell.

Just in case you don't know I'm Jane 38 married to John 39, two kids Anna and Sam both 18 .As I told you in the last part I came home to find Anna and Sam having sex. After some discussion with them and John we all added up having sex. This has continued Anna and Sam usually sleep together most nights but not all, and some nights either one or both of them come into join us, though it's not always in the bedroom. John and me have decided to just let them choose where and with whom they do stuff. I got Anna on pill so she is safe that way. Something I didn't realize would happen is both John and me enjoy sex a lot more now not just with the kids but alone as well, he says it's because there is so much excitement in the house it rubs off on all of us, don't know how true that is but I'm not complaining.

Ok so now back to what's happening with us all, after the first time we all had sex we made sure they would not tell anyone at school, but both of them asked if a friend they could trust wanted to join us could they. We agreed to this but they had to be sure. I came home from the garden centre I work at one afternoon to find Sam and two of his friends playing games on the computer. I had met his friends before several times but I just wanted a shower and not get dressed maybe just put on some knickers and relax for a while, so now my plans had been spoiled.

I had a shower and got dressed again went back downstairs into the room where they were playing asked if they wanted anything to eat. Pizza was the reply so off I went to the freezer, as I turned to walk out all three of the lads looked at me oddly or so I thought, but maybe it was just my imagination. I got pizzas in oven and Anna came home so she stayed in the kitchen talking to me, nothing serious just idle chat. When the pizzas were ready I took them into the room and again I got funny looks, so I told Anna when I got back to kitchen. She just laughed said I was paranoid, I made them some drinks and Anna took them in to the boys. When she came out she said they looked at her funny, so now it was my turn to laugh at her.

Anna and me got something to eat and went into other room to watch tv till John got home, after a while Sam came in with his friends to say they were going home so we said our goodbyes got thanked for tea and off they went. After Sam went up to his room Anna commented on how they looked at us again, so we just made a joke of it. We both went upstairs me to undress Anna for a shower though she came into my room watching me undress and undressing herself as she wanted to use our shower,

John came home shortly after so I made his tea, Anna came down with just a t-shirt on to sit and watch tv with us and the boys were forgotten about. The next morning Anna came down and said she had slept with Sam last night and asked him why we had got funny looks, turned out he had told those two friends that they could have sex with me and they were all waiting for me to do something.

"What the hell does he think I am?" I cried out.

Laughing, Anna replied, "Well, would you have if you had known?"

"That's not the point. I'm not some slut who will fuck just anyone." I protested.

"Mum, if he had said could he bring them home to fuck you would you have said yes." Anna answered.

"Okay, yes, I probably would have said yes but he didn't ask." I conceded.

Anna just continued to laugh, "So mum, you are some slut who would let anyone."

I just went red and tried to change subject, when Sam came down I told him what his sister had said about the boys and asked if it was true.

"Yes mum." he said, "You told us if we could trust them we could bring someone."

"But you have to tell me. You can't just expect me to see some boy in here and fuck him. Use some sense. I thought they were just here to play with you."

"Sorry mum." Sam replied. "Can I bring them back tonight?"

"Yes, ok." I said as I noticed Anna laughing and mouthing slut at me. "And your sister will probably enjoy it as well as me. She is bit of a slut." I laughed.

When I came home next evening Sam had brought them round again. I said hi to them all and then went up for a shower. As I was undressing I could feel myself getting wet with excitement. I quickly showered put on some knickers, nothing else and went back down. I walked into the room and asked if they wanted a drink. When his friends saw me there jaws nearly hit the floor. Sam had big grin on his face as they managed to say yes to drinks so off I went. When I came back in I got stared at again as I gave there drinks to them. I sat down and said is it ok if I stayed in here and talked to them as there was no one else home.

"Eerr yes, yes, yes, yes." they garbled.

I asked what they were doing on the computer. It was some war game thing so as I bent over to watch I rested my hand on Dave's leg. It was only for balance I swear. As I watched, I stroked his thigh going higher all the time. I glanced at his face. I swear he wasn't breathing. As I Gently started to rub his crutch, all the time pretending to watch the game, I could feel his cock was hard. I didn't know what to do next. The other two couldn't see where my hand was but I couldn't think of a way to get him to make next move. In the end I thought what the hell. Anna says I'm a slut and maybe I am so just went for it. I just kissed Dave then teased him with my tongue in his mouth. When I glanced round the other two were watching every move. After kissing Dave I leaned across to kiss Peter, again using my tongue.

"For god sake," I said, "will somebody touch me?"

Next thing there felt like 10 hands over my boobs. I tried to unzip Dave but with him sitting down I was struggling. I stood him up, undid his jeans, pulled them down and told him to take his shirt off. When I told the other two to get undressed I don't think I've ever seen anyone strip so quickly. I looked at all three cocks. I would love to say they were all 8 inch but no. Dave was about 6 inches and Peter and Sam's were about 5, but I didn't care. I had not seen three cocks together before and I thought they looked amazing. As I was on my knees after pulling Dave's jeans off, I just took him in my mouth and sucked him. I got all of it in my mouth while I played with his balls. Then I did the same to Sam and then Peter. All three felt deferent and all three felt great. I was soaking wet. I stood up took of my knickers, pushed Dave onto the sofa and knelt on the door again to suck him. I looked up at the other two just watching.

"Play with me." I commanded. "Peter, it's okay, you can do anything you want." I gasped as I went back to work on Dave's cock and balls.

I did think about playing with his bum that might be too much for first time. My pussy was almost getting fisted they were that excited. I think it was Sam who was fingering my bum as Dave came in my mouth. There wasn't a load, but it tasted nice so I told him to swop places with Peter. I soon got Peter to cum in my mouth. Again, I would have loved more cum but moved on to Sam. I knew he liked his bum played with so soon got my third load of cum. I hadn't cum yet though I had been close a few times but then I thought of something I wanted to try. Dave and peter were hard again so I just had to get Sam's back up. It took about two minutes of me playing with him to get him hard then I told them what I wanted. Peter on his back on the floor in my pussy, Sam in my bum and ave in my mouth, After a bit of shuffling about all three were in me.

Oh my god girls, if you have never done this you must try it. I've had Sam and John fuck me at same time but three was just too much. I wish I could describe how it felt better. I could feel Sam in me then Peter would move then it was Sam again like some sort of seesaw. As for Dave's cock, I had to pull it out when I came in case I bit it. It wasn't just the orgasm, but lots of tiny aftershocks that made it so good. I think Sam came first in my bum and then Peter came in my pussy. I could concentrate a bit more on Dave then and got him to cum. I rolled over onto my back and just laid there exhausted. I don't think even if the house was on fire I could have moved. Sam said later I just had a big grin on my face. It took a few minutes to recover. We had been playing about an hour and I had gotten six lots of cum -four of them in my mouth. When I looked up Dave and Peter were getting dressed. I was going to ask them for more but thought better of it there would be other times.

When they left Sam came in and kissed me, "Thanks mum. They said you were awesome and they want to do it again is that ok."

"God yes, of course, anytime they want they are more than welcome." I gasped.

I eventually got up and showered again. I didn't even put knickers on this time. When I went downstairs Anna was home.

"Sam told me what you did. I thought you wanted me to join you."

"Don't worry." I said, There will be other times."

I had to then tell her what happened. As I was telling her she was playing with herself and asking for every detail and what it felt like. When she came she put her fingers in my mouth to suck the cum off her fingers and then started kissing me.

"I love you mum. you're the best but next time save me some."

After John got home and had his tea I told him about it. I was a bit worried - I had only ever had sex with John since we met, then of course with Sam but never with anyone else, and most times with Sam it was while he was there. When I started to tell him he started to get turned on by it. Like Anna, he wanted every detail and was actually fucking me before I finished , I was so excited as well getting fucked by my hubby while I was telling him about other guys fucking me, I managed to cum twice before he did.

"John, does that turn you on?" I asked.

"Yes," he replied, "I love watching Sam fuck you, but to watch two others fuck you as well would be great, so next time do it on a weekend or something so I'm there to watch."

"Does it have to be Sam's friends?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Does it have to be Sam's friends you want to watch fuck me or would anyone do?"

"Anyone would do." he said. "It doesn't have to be two. It can be as many as many as you want. It's just watching you getting fucked that's so exciting. I didn't realise I felt like this till I saw Sam fuck you, it just turned me on so much."

"Oh I see." I said pretending to pout. "You just want a slut not a wife, someone who will fuck all your friends. Why don't you do it right and charge them as well."

Next thing I knew he had bent me over and was fucking me again.

"Go on, fuck your slut wife!" I screamed. "Watch all your friends cum in my pussy! You could bring all your office here and watch them all gangbang me."

That last bit made him cum in me. I felt so happy I have never been fucked so much in one day and I had found a way to get John really excited just by telling him I was a slut. I wish we had found that out years ago.

If you want to hear more of what happened next, and no it wasn't with his friends, please let me know email me or comment, thanks Jane xx

123janexx
123janexx
203 Followers