Family Surprises Ch. 01

Story Info
He finds out secrets about his Daughter and Wife.
12.1k words
4.76
605.8k
276
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasy69
fantasy69
3,278 Followers

So our only daughter was finally in collage, god it's incredible to see how fast kids grow up. Especially Jenny seemed like just a few years ago she was just that skinny little girl in high school that played soccer on the school team. Now she grew into a beautiful, young, vibrant woman that turned heads with all the boys her age and even mine, yes I found some of my closest friends looking at my daughter with desire. At first it bothered me quite a bit but than I realized that even I looked at girls Jenny's age, not that I would ever do anything, just looked.

Our daughter Jenny was out at a party and both, my wife and I were worrying about her very much. This was a first collage party that she attended. I knew from my own experience that these parties could turn pretty wild, especially if there was alcohol involved.

The phone rang about 11:30 pm, and my wife answered. She spent a little bit of time on the phone and hung up. It was our daughter and she asked me to go and pick her up. She gave me directions and I was off to go get her.

When I got to the house where the party was, I immediately realized it would take me a while to find her. I saw cars all over the street, parked on the sides, blocking driveways. I drove four blocks down just to find a parking spot. I parked the car and quickly hiked up to the house.

Walking up to the front door I saw boys and girls standing outside the house in the front yard. Some of the couples I saw were making out, some were talking. I scanned them in search of my daughter. I saw Jenny's friend Alicia making out with a boy. His hand was down inside of her pants, deep inside her pants, her legs slightly spread and turned towards me, seemed like the boy had his hand right on top of her pussy. Alicia was my daughters age, and I felt obligated to stop this but didn't really want to embarrass her so I went up to the front door and entered inside promising myself to break it up on the way out.

I walked inside and found myself in a sea of people. Music was blasting to the point that I could not hear anything just a few feet away from me. The lights were dimly lit and all the kids around me were bouncing up and down dancing. I quickly realized that there was alcohol here and that everyone was pretty much drunk.

I looked around but did not see my daughter. I started making my way deeper into the house. As I was pushing my way in, I felt lots of young girls pressing against me. Their small breasts, their asses, were rubbing against me. I could not suppress the feeling of excitement. For the first time in my life I felt young 18 year old breasts.

One girl was so drunk; she started to grind on my leg with her crotch. She wore a short dress and as I soon found out no panties. Her eyes were closed, she held a drink in one hand, and the other she held high in the air and moved to the music. I wore shorts, and her crotch landed right above my knee, I could feel her pussy lips spreading under the pressure of her grind.

She was obviously drunk but so fine, delicate...young. I reached out to push her away but she slightly turned and my hand slid right underneath her loosely open top and landed on her young breast. I was shocked that that happened and embarrassed. I could feel her hard nipple under my fingers, and I instinctively, without realizing it started pinching it.

"Oh Fuck Yeah...Do me..." She yelled.

Her eyes were still closed and she pressed her pussy against my leg hard. I could feel her getting moist down there. My hand was still on her breast. I looked around to see if anyone noticed, but no one did, everyone was dancing and doing the same thing. My cock was extremely hard by now, and I couldn't bring myself to separate from this young girl.

My heart was pounding; I reached around her with my free hand and grabbed her dress from behind. I pulled it up exposing her ass. Again I scanned everyone around me, no one looked towards us.

I slid my hand down into the crack of her ass, my index finger tracing it down towards her asshole. She was much shorter than me, I bent down and planted a kiss on her lips. She responded by sliding her tongue inside my mouth. She did not stop my hand or my finger even when it reached her tiny hole. I rubbed her anus and felt her stir in my arms and moan.

She pressed her pussy harder against my leg. I was making out with this 18 year old and feeling her asshole under my finger. I broke away to get some air and look around again. Lights were still dim, all the other kids were still dancing and screaming and no one noticed what I was doing to her.

I looked down at her. She was definitely young, blond hair, pretty face, small breasts and milky skin. I held on to her and pushed my way towards a door I saw at the end of the room. When we reached the door, I opened it and looking if anyone was watching dragged her into the small closet.

The light was on so I quickly closed the door and locked it. The young girl without a warning dropped down to her knees, put her cup down and started fumbling at my zipper. I didn't have any so I pulled my shorts down to my knees. My hard cock bobbed up and down in the air in front of her young lips.

Without looking up, she grabbed my cock by the base of it and stuck the head into her mouth closing her eyes again. My god, I almost blew my load right there. This pretty 18 year old was giving me head. Her pink lips puffed out and wrapped around my shaft as she took me deeper into her moist mouth.

It felt warm and slick. I quickly reached her tonsils and she reversed the direction. My god this girl must have done this before I thought, as I felt the suction of her mouth on my hard cock.

For the next 5 minutes she gave me head inside that closet. I was reaching the point of no return and I didn't want to cum yet. I pulled her off my cock and pulling her up, turned her around. I knelt behind her and grabbing her hands put them above her head against the wall.

I pushed her dress up, above her hips. Her young shapely ass was right in front of me. I put some pressure on her lower back to make her arch, and spread her legs wide apart at the same time. Her ass spread apart showing me her pussy right underneath it, which was totally hairless, and nestled between her ass cheeks was her nice tight asshole.

I reached underneath her and with both hands grabbed her tits while putting my tongue on her pussy. She smelled so good, young and fresh. I ran my tongue the length of her opening as I heard her moan. I sucked in her small pussy lips into my mouth and played with them using my tongue inside my mouth. I let go and immediately stuck the full length of my tongue inside her pussy. I withdrew and stuck it in again as far as it would go. I did it again. I was tongue fucking this 18 year old from behind.

I was drunk with passion and in the state of high eroticism. I never had such a young girl before, and now she was mine, to do with as I pleased.

"Ahhhhh...Ahhhhh...Ahhhhh..." She was moaning loud to the rhythm of my tongue going in and out of her wet pussy.

Her pussy juices were flowing out of her, some into my mouth, some were running on the inside of her milky white thighs. I loved the way she tasted, fresh and womanly, unspoiled by childbirth or years of sex. I continued my treatment of her young pussy while she moaned like a young whore.

I stopped with my tongue extended inside of her tight pussy. There was a few seconds of pause, and afterwards I felt her move her hips. She started moving them up and down, gyrating, establishing her own rhythm and maintaining my extended tongue inside of her hot little pussy.

She was fucking my tongue now, like it was a hard cock stuck inside of her steamy count. She was pushing her hips and ass onto my face fucking my tongue, spreading her legs wider, moaning and loving what she was doing. I just hung on and let her do it while drinking her pussy juices flowing into my open mouth.

I was intoxicated with the aroma of her asshole rubbing onto my nose. I made a small move which brought my tongue out of her pussy and onto her asshole. I felt my tongue encounter a tiny little shriveled up hole so I pressed against it while rubbing my tongue in circles.

"Oh My God..." I heard her moan.

Without stopping I opened my eyes and looked up at her. The young girl was looking back at me from behind her spread open ass with shock on her face. No doubt this was the first time she felt a tongue on her asshole.

She did not change her position and with wrinkled forehead watched me as I ate her asshole. I placed my hands on her ass cheeks and spread them wide. With my tongue I felt her tiny little asshole open just a fraction. I placed the tip of my extended tongue in the middle of it and pushed in. With the pressure applied, my tongue slowly slipped in about an inch.

"Oh My God...What are you doing to me...Ohhhhh...Ohhhhh..."

I felt her asshole tighten up, so I withdrew my tongue and licked the rim of it. I looked up at her again. Her eyes were wide, her mouth open, looking down at me. I saw a look of shock, guilt and pleasure mixed into one.

I felt her asshole loosen up and again I slipped my tongue an inch into her young anal canal. Again I felt her asshole tighten up, but this time I felt a tiny movement in her hips. I withdrew my tongue out of her anus again, licking the rim of her tiny hole. I gave her a few seconds to relax and again invaded her ass with my tongue.

"Ahhhhhhhh..." I heard come out of her.

That was an unmistakable moan of pleasure. I looked up at her and saw her face facing the wall, her head slung down, her hands still on the wall supporting herself. She was giving into me; she was giving into my invasion of her tiny little asshole.

I took the opportunity and slowly started to tongue fuck her asshole. At first her anus would only open a bit, allowing me to slip about an inch of my tongue in, but after a continued tonguing, her anus loosened up to the point of allowing the whole length of my tongue to go in.

"Ohhhhh...My God...My Ass..." She moaned.

After a few minutes of this she was nice and loose, allowing me to freely tongue fuck her asshole. She even adjusted her stance to give me an optimum angle to access her ass. By that time I had a huge hard on, hanging between my legs. I wanted this girl so bad...Without a warning I stood up and quickly guided my hard cock to the opening of her asshole.

This young girl was so relaxed; she didn't realize what was happening until she felt the tip of my cock slipping into her asshole. By that time it was too late. I watched as my cock sunk inside of her anus, expending it to accommodate the size.

"Auchhhhh...Noooooo...Take it out..." She yelled.

I grabbed both of her hips and with one strong move impaled her ass on my cock.

"Auchhhh...Noooo...That hurts..." She screamed.

I know the music was muffling her screams, but I grabbed her face and twisted it towards me. I kissed her so she couldn't scream. My cock was buried deep in her ass and I had her pressed against the wall. I held her in that position for several seconds, giving her time for her ass to get used to the size of my cock.

Her mouth was open as if to scream, but my tongue was exploring the inside of her mouth, making any scream attempts impossible. I started moving my cock in and out of her asshole very slowly. I felt her body tighten up again, but I didn't stop this time, I continued my slow invasion of her young ass.

Her ass felt so tight that I knew I wouldn't last long. I slowly increased the speed of my strokes and continued kissing her. After about a minute of hot anal sex with this beautiful teenage girl I was ready to cum. With one final thrust I buried my dick deep inside of her ass and shot load after load of cum into her. I let her head go and grabbed both of her tiny tits again crushing them and rolling her nipples under the fabric of her dress.

With me coming my cock expended to the biggest size yet, making her asshole stretch wide. To me it seemed like eternity before I was able to come down enough to look down at her. She was in the same position, bent over with her legs spread apart and hands on the wall.

She was breading hard, her head slumped low. I slowly slid my still hard cock out of her asshole. Looking down I saw her previously small anus stretched open, gaping wide with some of my cum dripping out of it.

I saw that as soon as she felt the cum run down on the inside of her thigh she squeezed her anal hole shut and then relax again. Again it opened but not as wide as before. More cum oozed out and again she clenched her anus. Her hole was shrinking enough to keep my cum inside of her.

Suddenly she turned around and without any warning wrapped her arms around my neck. I felt her small tits crush against my chest. She laid her face down on it and simply said:

"Thank You."

I was shocked. I did not expect that. I expected her to cry or hit me, or even run out of the closet and scream "Rape", but not this. This young girl was embracing me warmly, and giving me gratitude for doing what I did to her.

I instinctively closed my arms around her and gave her a hug. We were standing there in a warm embrace for a minute.

"I always imagined what taking it up the ass would feel like...and you made it happen for me," She looked up at me.

Her eyes were full of thanks and gratitude.

"It only hurt for a moment...and then it felt so good..." She reached up on her tipsy toes and planted a wet kiss on my lips.

Of course I responded and I kissed her back. We stood there locked in each other arms, kissing for a few minutes. When we broke away, I could tell she wanted more. Her breathing was deep again, and she was looking at me with anticipation of doing it again.

"I have to find my daughter..." I said not knowing what else to say.

I opened the door and walked out. I walked towards the bedrooms and was quickly lost amongst the crowd of kids. At one point I looked back towards the closet and saw the girl walk out and stand in front of it. She was scanning the crowd, looking for me.

I quickened my pace and soon found myself in a different part of the house. This was the family room. It had a large pool table in the middle of it and on that table I saw several girls dancing while the mob of boys were standing around the table cheering and yelling. The girls on the table were lifting their shirts flashing the boys, letting them see their young breasts.

I suddenly saw Jenny; she was dancing on top of the table on the opposite end. I started pushing my way through. When I got a little closer I saw she was doing the same thing. She was moving to the rhythm of the music, wearing nothing but a short skirt and small tank top. Suddenly she grabbed her top and raised it up exposing her breasts.

I stood there shocked, it was the first time in many years that I saw my daughters breasts. Last time I saw her without a top on she was just a child, her breasts were not developed then, and it was appropriate back then. Now what I saw was a pair of large luscious fully developed breasts with large nipples that were standing out hard.

I stood there staring at my daughters breasts unable to look away. At 18 years old she was especially attractive with her full figure, large breasts, and smooth tanned skin. I was willing to bet a lot of boys were trying to get into her pants.

Jenny was swaying her hips to the sound of the music, her breasts bare. I was in shock of seeing her like that unable to move. Suddenly the other girls started raising their skirts showing the audience everything. I saw young pussies being exposed and soon, when they bent over, their asses.

I was afraid to look at Jenny, my own daughter, exposing herself like that. But there was something irresistible that made me look. By that time girls on the table rotated and Jenny was right in front of me, maybe three feet away.

As I looked at her, she raised her skirt and bent over spreading her legs. My mouth was so dry, but suddenly it started to water to the point that I had to swallow. Jenny's pussy opened up right in front of me and her asshole came into view. It was bald with nice dark lips that seemed to me like they were a little swollen. Did she have sex tonight? The boys around me started going wild.

No one knew that I was her father; I looked around and didn't recognize anyone. I was still in shock looking at my daughter's pussy when she turned around and faced me. Again she spread her legs lifted her skirt and showed everyone her gorgeous pussy.

She was gyrating her pussy in front of me when suddenly her eyes rested on mine. It was the tensest moment in my life. The recognition of me looking at her came to her right away, I saw it in her eyes. She did not change her position, her legs still spread and pussy visible, probably because she was frozen in shock of her father looking at her.

It was like a staring contest, but I couldn't stand it, I was the one to look away and my eyes instinctively rested on her pussy. I couldn't understand why she didn't close them, why she didn't cover herself. It was probably the alcohol.

I looked at her again and saw that she was still looking at me. Her face was red and I could tell she was breathing hard. She finally dropped her skirt down and supporting herself set down on the pool table.

"How long have you been here?" She asked in a low tone.

I didn't know what to say. Should I say that I was staring at her the whole time?

"Jenny I a...I had no idea," I didn't know what I was saying.

"You know...you could have told me you were there," She looked at me.

Yes, I could have told her, but instead I kept watching. Why, I don't know, maybe because I wanted to see her pussy. Maybe because I was turned on so much by my daughter, I wanted to watch.

I think she knew it, I think she recognized my weakness.

"Could you hand me my shoes."

I looked around and saw her sandals. I picked them up and handed them to her. She took them out of my hands and put one leg up on the table. Her skirt lifted and again I saw my daughter's pussy. She continued to strap the sandal on her foot. She switched legs and did the same thing to the other one.

I couldn't take my eyes off her pussy. She looked at me and saw what I was looking at. I saw a smile on her lips, but she still didn't put her leg down, almost as if she was letting me look at her. I thought her eyes went down to my crotch but I could have been mistaken.

"Dad, I think we should go."

And with that I took her home. We didn't say a word the whole time in the car. Each one of us thinking of what just happened.

It was the next weekend that I had another encounter with my daughter. My wife was out shopping and our son was out with his friends. Jenny was getting ready to go out with her friends and after taking a shower she was getting ready in her room. I was in the living room watching TV and after a while decided to change into some shorts.

I walked up to our bedroom and opened the door. I saw Jenny inside going through her mother's drawers. She was bent over, with her ass to the door wearing nothing but a see thru pair of thongs. I was surprised to see her there, but I was more surprised to see what she was wearing.

Again my eyes rested on my daughter's ass, the string of the thong panties disappearing between her two luscious ass cheeks. She must have sensed my presence because she turned her head and looked back behind her without changing her position which meant her ass was still facing me with my eyes fixed in the middle between her cheeks.

I was startled by her turning her head. It felt like I got caught by my mom looking at a porno magazine.

"Dad!!!! Don't look at me," She said straightening out.

She kept facing away from me as if she didn't want me to see her front.

fantasy69
fantasy69
3,278 Followers