Family Ties

Story Info
Family Taboo of Brother, Sister and Mother
8.9k words
4.6
250.2k
292
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning sun just rose over the mountains of western North Carolina. The two-story, four bedroom house was still mostly quiet. There was a light sound of feet walking down the stairs.

Helen paused at the bottom of the stairs. She carefully sat the two suitcases on the hardwood floor.

"Y'all hurry up and get down here!" she yelled, toward the second floor. "We are going to be late." Helen pulled her long, wavy auburn hair behind her and quickly secured it with a hair-tie. While she waited for her three kids to appear, Helen leaned her 5'8", 150 pound frame against the railing.

She crossed her long, tan legs at the ankles. She had her heel on one foot raised just enough that the one sandal was dangling. She checked her outfit once more, just to make sure it was suitable for the flight. The black and lime green running shorts barely covered her toned ass. An ass she worked hard six days a week to maintain. In direct light, the lime green bra peered through the thin white tank-tank.

Helen looked up as the first child appeared at the top of the stairs. Joshua, or Josh, as everyone called him was Helen's baby boy. That very morning, her baby boy turned into a man of 18 years of age.

Josh quickly skipped every other step on his way down to join his mother. He paused to kiss Helen on the cheek, as he does every morning when she greets him and every night before he goes to bed. "Good morning, Mom," he said, as he acknowledged his mothers smile. At 6'1" tall and 180 pounds with with short brown hair, Josh was physically fit and muscular as any high school athlete would be.

Helen seemed to look at Josh differently as he now entered adulthood. His perfectly tanned skin stretched over this hardened muscles. He was no longer her baby boy. He was now a legal adult. He was a man, according to society. Although, Helen still wanted to look at him as her baby.

Stephanie jogged down the steps to meet her mother. She received a hard stare from Helen. The same stare she had seen many times before. Stephanie waited for her mother to send her back to her room to change clothes, but instead Helen smiled and touched her daughter's shoulder as she walked around her.

The white shorts didn't cover much of the 22 year-old God given asset. Stephanie wasn't as tall has her mother, but her 5'4" frame was packed with sexy. Stephanie didn't have to work as hard as her mother does to maintain her sexy physique. She had the body most women twice her age would have killed to have. Even women her own age spend hours in the gym and can't achieve what Stephanie has naturally. Her light blonde hair curled half way down her back. Even though she wasn't wearing a bra, her breasts still held firm high on her chest. Her 36C's were staring straight at Josh as they began taking their luggage to the car.

"I can't believe mom is letting you leave the house like that,"Josh said.

"I can't believe you're looking at me like that," Stephanie replied.

"What?" Josh asked. "It's obvious you're not wearing a bra. I,--no scratch that, anyone can see that."

Matthew, the oldest son and middle child at the age of 20, finally joined his brother and sister at the rear of the family's SUV. He quickly loaded his four suitcases into the back of the car as he watched has his older sister struggled to lift her heavy luggage. "What in the Hell do you have in there?" he asked.

"Just the basics," Stephanie replied. "Bikinis, more bikinis and condoms."

Stephanie and her two younger brother's always shared their sarcasm with each other. It was always innocent, fun joking until recently when more and more of the jokes were sexual. They were always careful not to say anything too risque in front of their mother for fear they would get into trouble. Even though the three of them were adults, they still lived in their mother's house and had to follow her rules. Sex was a subject never discussed openly when Helen was present.

The plane landed in the Bahamas without any problems. Helen and her children quickly got their luggage and then found a taxi to take them to their vacation rental. Helen booked two bungalow's a mere 40 yards from the ocean. One was for her and Stephanie and the other was for her two boys. The staff helped the family to their home away from home for the next seven days. It was supposed to be seven days of sun, fun and much needed relaxation.

"What happens out of the country, stays out of the country," Stephanie chirped, as she leaned against Josh's left arm. She leaned into her brother, making sure his arm was firm against her chest between her perky breasts.

"That's Vegas, Dear," Helen replied, as she walked toward her bungalow.

Josh jumped and let out a small squeal as Stephanie grabbed a handful of his ass. He was glad to get away from her at that point. The feeling of her breasts rubbing against his arm started to awaken his piece in his shorts. Josh quickly went to his bungalow to meet his brother. He looked back at his sister and saw her laughing as he closed the door.

A few hours later, about an hour before sun set, Josh and Matthew decided to take a walk down the beach to scope out some women. They figured since they were only going to be on the island for a week, they might as well try to sleep with as many woman as possible.

After about a half mile, a woman headed straight toward them. She wore nothing except a white thong. The boys tried hard not to stare, but couldn't help but notice how freely the stranger was showing her body to anyone in eyesight. Then another woman wearing just shorts slowly walked past them. And then they noticed an older couple relaxing on beach towels wearing nothing except sunglasses and a smile.

"Bro," Matthew said. "This is a nude beach," he continued, with excitement in his voice.

Josh didn't reply. He was just trying his best to keep his penis from poking a hole in his shorts. He did everything he could, but it was no use. By the time they passed a group of topless women playing in the small waves, Josh had a full erection. He thought about jumping in the ocean to hide it or maybe the water would be cold enough to make it go away. But before he could decide what to do, he heard a voice from behind.

Josh turned toward the familiar voice. Matthew opened his arms and allowed his sister to hug him. Josh looked as Stephanie's bare chest pressed against Matthews bare chest. Josh reluctantly allowed Stephanie to hug him too. She pushed her pelvis into Josh's crotch, rubbing herself against his already throbbing erection. He thought it was nice that his erection was finally hidden, but it was strange that his topless sister was the one hiding it. Stephanie held onto Josh a little longer than she did Matthew.

After a few moments, Stephanie gave Josh a quick peck on the cheek and then let go of him. "What are you guys doing out here?" she asked. "You do know this is a clothing optional beach, right?"

"We sorta figured that out a few minutes ago," Matthew said. He didn't seem as bothered as his brother did that they were standing there chatting with their mostly naked sister. Matthew was always the one that never acted as if anything surprised him.

Josh placed his hands in front of crotch, debating whether to just cover his erection or to actually cup it in his hands. Either way, he felt perverted just being there, in front of his topless sister trying to hide an erection she made worse by pushing against it. There was only one way he was going to get rid of the hard-on and he'd have to do that back in the bungalow. And he needed to do it fast.

The three of them began walking back toward their bungalow's. Stephanie was in the middle of her brothers. Matthew allowed his arms to swing freely as if he didn't care about the bulge in his shorts. Josh still tried to hide his bulge, but every step made it more difficult.

"How can you be okay with this?" Josh asked, Stephanie. "Being okay naked in front of us like this?"

"Well," Stephanie began to explain. "Chris, my ex-fiance used to bring me to places like this. And after time, I got used to being naked. In fact, I love being naked." Stephanie grabbed each of her brother's hands, interlocking her fingers with theirs. "You should try it."

Matthew halted in his steps. "Try what, being naked?" He looked around and pointed. "Out here with all of these people?" It was the first time Matthew hesitated at a suggestion from a girl. It could have been the first time he was asked to be naked in front of strangers or it could have just been because his sister suggested it. "No way!"

Josh felt his sister's eyes lay heavily upon him. He didn't want to look at her. Josh always had a soft spot for Stephanie. Josh wasn't sure if it developed when he was younger or it if he felt as if it was his duty to do for her because he was her brother. He though it was a little bit of both, plus the fact that her ex-fiance, Chris, had ruined their engagement when he cheated on her with another woman.

"Umm," Josh mumbled. "I don't know about that, Sis."

"Aww, come on," Stephanie said. "We can already see you're hard. What difference is it going to make if that hard thing bounces when you walk or if it stays cramped in those shorts.?"

Josh played her off and continued walking. He would have been happy to get some relief in his shorts, but wasn't sure if that was the time and place to do it.

Stephanie untied her bikini top from around her waist and put it on correctly as the three of them approached their bungalows. She knew if her mother saw her walking topless with her two brothers, she'd never hear the end of it. And no telling what else Helen would say or do to a situation like that. "Josh," Stephanie said, after Matthew entered their bungalow first. Stephanie met Josh. She looked around to make sure no one was watching or listening. Stephanie stepped in close to her brother. Placing her breasts against Josh's chest, Stephanie smiled. "Let's take a walk later. Just me and you."

"Okay," Josh quickly replied. He swallowed the lump in his throat. "What's up?"

"Apparently you are," Stephanie said. She looked around again. Satisfied no one was watching, she slid her hand down Josh's shorts. Josh didn't fight her. He liked it, but felt ashamed at the same time. He knew what she was doing was wrong, but it wasn't like he was a little boy. He could stop her if he wanted. "Since today is your birthday, I want to give you something special, little brother," Stephanie said, as she rolled the head of Josh's penis between her finger tips. Josh didn't think it was possible, but he grew harder. He wanted to speak, he cracked his lips, but remained silent. "Meet me out here in an hour," Stephanie said. "And I'll take care of this for you," she said, as she squeezed him harder.

An hour later, Stephanie told her mother that she was going out and would be back later. As Stephanie exited the bungalow, Matthew was leaving next door. He greeted his sister with a wave and then continued down the beach. Stephanie waited around the corner to wait and see if her baby brother would show.

Josh appeared on the porch and waved Stephanie over. "Matthew said he was going to be gone for a couple of hours," Josh said. "We can take that walk now."

Stephanie playfully pushed Josh back into the room. "There's no need to find a hiding place when we have this place to ourselves," Stephanie said.

"What exactly do you have in mind?" Josh asked. He hadn't forgot about his sister fondling him. A matter of fact, it's the only thing he thought about for the previous hour. As he thought about the touch of her fingertips rubbing the head of his penis, he began to grow.

Stephanie stared at her little brother's crotch and said, "Apparently, I'm thinking about the same thing you are." She pointed a finger at his growing erection. "Take off your shorts."

"Sis, this is weird," Josh said, scared of getting caught. "Someone could walk in any minute. I'm not sure if this is a good idea."

Stephanie stepped to her brother. "That's the part that makes it exciting," she said. She reached up and kissed him on the lips. She paused to see if Josh would resist or kiss back. He did neither. She pulled back slightly and then tried again. That time, Josh parted his lips and allowed his sister to slide her tongue into his mouth. It felt way too good for him to hesitate again. Josh pushed Stephanie's tongue back into her mouth with his tongue.

He grabbed his sister by the hips and pulled her tight to his body. They exhaled a simultaneous sigh of satisfaction. Josh pulled away from Stephanie. He glared into her beautiful blue eyes and then smiled. "I can't believe this is happening," he said.

"You can't believe what?" Stephanie asked. "What do you want to happen, little brother?" She playfully asked. "Do you want to kiss me on these lips more, or do you want to kiss me on these lips?" Stephanie teased, as she placed her fingers over her crotch.

"I've never done that," Josh replied.

Stephanie smiled. "It's easy. Just write the alphabet with your tongue." Stephanie peeled off her shirt, exposing her bare, sun-kissed tits. "First, kiss me here," she said, using her index finger to rub the tip of her nipple.

Josh obeyed and bent down. He took his sister's hard nipple into his mouth. He gently sucked on her titties as he squeezed her ass. Stephanie arched her back, pushing her tits farther into her brother's face.

Stephanie slipped off her thong and laid back on the bed. "It's time to write out that alphabet, little brother," she said. Josh knelled on the floor. He took a moment to look, rather, idolize his sister's pussy. It was first time he had ever seen one in person. Stephanie spread her legs farther apart, motioning for Josh to continue.

Josh slowly stuck out his tongue as far as it would go and made one long continuous lick from bottom to top and then back down again. And then he paused. He licked his lips, savoring his sister's flavor. He liked the way she tasted.

Stephanie gently pushed her bother's head back in between her legs. She pushed her pelvis against Josh's face as he pushed her pussy open and dove his tongue deep inside her. He flicked his tongue up and down, side to side. He deeply kissed his sister's pussy as she moaned.

"Go up, just a little," Stephanie instructed. "There—right there."

Josh found the hardened clit and began massaging it with his tongue. As his sister started moving, he licked faster. He knew he was about to bring his sister to orgasm. And he loved it. Stephanie arched her back into the air. She used her legs to pull her brother tighter. Josh curled his tongue into the shape of a straw and began sucking her juice straight from her fruit.

"Holy fuck, Josh, that was perfect," Stephanie said, as she collapsed back onto the bed. Josh didn't stop. He continue slurping every drop of his sister. He wanted, he needed more of her. "Your turn," Stephanie said, as she tried to pull away. Josh grabbed her thighs and pulled her back to him. Stephanie quickly obliged when she felt the surge once again. She grabbed a handful of her brother's hair as she kept one leg resting on his back. She moaned deeply as her brother brought her to another orgasm.

Stephanie tugged at Josh's shorts until his hard cock bounce out. It nearly hit her in the face. "That is one big cock," Stephanie said. "I guess it's about ten inches, but anyway, it's the biggest I've ever had, little brother." Stephanie felt her brother's cock thump in her hand as she said, little brother. "Do you like when I call you that?" she asked. "Little Brother?" She smiled when Josh's hard cock thumped again.

Stephanie took a firm grasp on her brother and slowly rolled her tongue around the head of his cock. His skin was smooth. There were only slight hints of veins, but none bulging. His cock had a small upward curve. The right sort of curve that hit the g-spot with no problems. She took the head in her mouth as she continued rolling her tongue around the tip. Josh stared down into her blue eyes. Stephanie began taking more and more of her brother into her mouth until more than half of him had disappeared. Josh rolled his head back in ecstasy. His sister moved back and forth, clamping down with her lips. She'd pull back to the tip, and then take his hard cock back in her mouth again. She used her right hand, in a twisting motion as she sucked harder and faster. She began to moan as he did. Josh's moans grew deeper and he tried pushing deeper into her mouth just as she stopped and pulled away.

"You were about to cum, weren't you?" Stephanie asked, a little annoyed.

"Yeah," Josh whispered, with a raspy voice.

"The polite thing to do is tell a girl when you are about to blow a load down her throat."

Josh stepped back, embarrassed and apologetic. "I'm sorry," he mumbled.

"It's okay, little brother. Have you never had a blow job before? Has girl never sucked your cock?" Stephanie waited for an answer. As she looked at Josh, she realized maybe she had been a little harsh on him. "Okay, look. You don't have to answer, but you're a virgin, aren't you?" Josh sort of looked at the floor. "I'm sorry," Stephanie apologized. "It's okay, little brother. We're about to change that, because you are about to get laid." Stephanie sat on the bed. "Come here. Come fuck your sister."

Josh climbed on the bed with Stephanie. She laid on her back and open her legs, inviting her brother inside her. "We don't have any condoms, so I'm trusting you to pull out," she said.

"No problem, sis."

Stephanie used two fingers and parted her pussy lips. Her brother slowly slid ten inches of hard cock in her. "Mmmmm," Stephanie moaned, deeply. Josh exhaled a sigh of pleasure at the same moment he felt his sister's pussy accept all of him. "Slowly pull back and forth," Stephanie instructed Josh. She pulled the cover over them, so she could keep her brother close to her.

After a few moments, Josh found a rhythm. Not fast, not slow, but steady and satisfying. It took only a few minutes before he gave his sister her third orgasm of the night. With his hands planted firmly on the bed, Josh held himself up as he kept driving all of his cock deep inside his sister. Stephanie wrapped her legs around his back, attempting to keep Josh from going so deep. It was just enough pain, mixed with just enough pleasure, to keep her with satisfying orgasms.

Josh began moving his hips faster. Stephanie helped guide him a small circular motion as he continued ramming all of himself inside her. Her loud moans turned into deep screams as her brother began fucking her harder than she had ever been. Sweat dripped from Josh's forehead as he worked harder to make his sister cum. He wanted her small trembles to turn into full body shaking. He realized, there was nothing more in the world that he wanted to do than to make his sister the happiest woman on the planet. He wanted to fulfill her sexual appetite.

The door to the bungalow opened. "Josh," Helen called out. She turned the corner to see her son panting and covered in sweat.

Josh pulled the blanket up high, shielding Stephanie. "Mom!" he yelled. He stared at his frozen mother.

"Oh my God, Josh, I am so sorry," his mother said, as she backed around the corner.

A wave of fear rushed over Josh and Stephanie. They were not only busted, but they were busted by their own mother. Josh glanced at Stephanie, who was still under him. He was still inside her. He was on the edge of an orgasm himself when the door opened.

"Have you seen your sister?" Helen asked, near the door. "She said she would be back in about an hour, but she's not back."

Josh couldn't believe his mother wanted to have a conversation with him as he lay balls deep in her daughter, his sister. Stephanie covered her mouth with a hand, holding back laughter. Josh was still in shock. So much so, that he couldn't speak. His sister saw humor in the situation and began slowly moving her hips. Josh tried to fight her, but there wasn't much he could do except jump up out of bed. Where he was, he kept his sister hidden. The fact that he was close to orgasm before his mother entered and the thrill of excitement, Josh felt the surge building below.