Family Ties: Romantic Rescue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The idea of fathering a child with his mother strangely appealed to Paul It would make him that much closer to Sara. It would be something they would link them together inexorably.

"I would love to make a baby with you Sara," Paul replied.

Sara smiled and was ecstatic "O Paul you have made me the happiest woman alive.

By now it was midnight and Sara and Paul decided to go home. Paul put on his clothes and Sara just put on the shirt and didn't bother to button it. Paul pulled around to the front desk and turned in the key and then they drove off into the night to Paul's house.

Once home, they went straight to bed and slept late. Paul was awakened by Sara sucking his cock. They made love for most of the day and around 3:00 p.m. they go out for an early dinner.

Two and a half months later on Christmas Eve Sara and Paul traveled to the mountains to make a baby. There was a soft snow falling outside as Paul and Sara were on the floor by the fireplace covered in a red plaid blanket, locked in the throngs of passion.

Paul was on top of Sara as his cock thrusts deep into her. Sara's stocking clad legs were wrapped around Paul pulling him in. It was a tender romantic passionate scene.

It started with romantic foreplay Sara was dressed in a sexy red lingerie outfit and Paul in a red robe and boxers. The lovers share wine by the fireplace. They feed each other cheese and grapes then kiss as their passions rise and soon they only thing Sara has on was the stockings

That night Sara conceives and nine and one half months later on the very night Paul rescued Sara, Sara gives Paul a daughter name Ginny Elisabeth.

Paul and Sara were now complete. Sara had her tubes tied so she would not accidently get pregnant in the future. They enjoy a full rich life together.

Who would have ever known that that fateful night meant for harm would have turned out for good. Never underestimate the power of fate to turn something bad into something beautiful and romantic.

12