Family Togetherness Ch. 07

Story Info
Their weekend draws to an end.
3.1k words
4.65
132.6k
40
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I woke mom and Debbie bright and early, we had a lot to do before we went to church. First we had a nice hot shower, your morning shower is a totally different experience when you’re sharing it with 2 women. I really enjoyed the washing I gave and received. Just thinking about washing my sister and mother was a turn on; I was hard before we got in the shower. But that would have to wait.

The previous evening Debbie had decided that she wanted to be shaved. So, once we were dried off mom and I took Deb into her bedroom and shaved her as she lay naked on her bed. Then, when I was finished, I told them that I wanted to be shaved as well. I took Debs place and they shaved me, at least they didn’t have to hold my cock out of the way, it was fully erect the whole time. Once I was done we touched up mom, shaving away her stubble.

When we were finished, we went to moms’ room and stood in front of her full-length mirror. What a sight. A naked son, standing between his equally naked mother and sister, looking at themselves in the mirror. All three shaved bare. I ran my eyes up and down my lovers bodies, knowing they were doing the same thing. Taking in their breasts, hardened nipples pointing back at me. Moving down to their bare, tight-lipped pussies. The pussies I had full access too. “God, you two look beautiful.” I said as I reached down and ran a finger up and down each of their now bald slits. They automatically reached for my cock, “You’re not so bad yourself.” Mom replied. Debbie just smiled.

“From now on I want us to stay shaved. It’s a symbol of our connection to each other. We can shave each other every other morning, just like today.” I said. They both agreed at once. Before we could do anything else I realised we’d be late for church if we didn’t hurry, so we rushed to our rooms to get ready. We had a quick breakfast and then it was time to go.

Before we left the house I stopped them and simply said, “Panty check.” Mom realised first what I meant, and, smiling, she raised the front of her dress. I reached out and lightly stroked her bare pussy. Then I turned to Debbie; she had her skirt raised ready for my inspection. Sure enough she had followed the rules. I stroked her pussy as well and led my family out to the car. Nothing more happened until we got home.

As soon as we got in the door mom said, “Thank God.” She unbuttoned her dress and let it fall to the floor, stepping out of it. Revealing she was totally naked, she hadn’t even worn her bra. “That feels so much better, I felt so wicked, sitting there in church, naked under my dress. Just wanting to go home and have sex with my children.” Debbie, not to be out done, was also stripping off her clothes. She had been wearing her bra, but she quickly removed it, adding it to the pile of clothes on the floor. “You’re so right mom, I don’t think anything could be sexier than sitting in church, listening to the sermon, surrounded by people, without my panties on.” Mom just laughed. “There is one thing. Last week, before we went to church, Wayne and I made love in the shower. All the time I was in church I could feel his cum trickling out of my pussy. What a turn on.” Turning to me, mom asked, “Don’t you think you’re a little over dressed?” I agreed. My clothes quickly joined the pile on the floor.

“You know mom, since everyone is comfortable like this, why not make this the way we don’t dress when we’re at home alone, no one can see through the windows. If anyone comes we could quickly throw on some clothes. Besides, we’ve been here 4 months already and we’ve had no visitors anyway, so why shouldn’t we be comfortable when we’re home. After all we’ve nothing to hide from each other anymore.”

“Ok, Wayne. It’s a deal. From now on this is a no clothes zone. Except for panties during periods. Ok, Debbie?” Deb nodded. “Right, now that’s settled what do you have planned for today, Wayne?”

“Well, first, since we’re already dressed for it, I thought we might sunbathe for a while, we need to get rid of these white patches. At least some of us do.” I added looking at moms tanned body, at least except for the pale patch where her pubic hair had been. She just laughed and said, “Lead the way.”

Once we were outside, I got mom to lie down on her towel so Deb and I could put her suntan oil on. We started with her back. You know, I think that one of the most sensuous acts you can do is to oil up your lovers body, be it with massage oil or suntan oil. Running your hands over his or her naked body, caressing it as you rub the oil into the skin. Mom moaned softly as Deb and I covered her from head to toe, then, when we finished, she eagerly turned over. If it had been hot applying the lotion to her back, this was 10 times more exciting, for all of us. Really, the oil was just an excuse to run our hands over her body, and she knew it. She had to. After as Deb was rubbing her oil in areas I’d already worked on, and vice versa, especially her breasts and pussy. I loved rubbing the oil onto her pussy, Deb obviously did too. Finally, all good things must come to an end. Mom rose, her body glistening in the sun, and Debbie took her place. As we rubbed the first oil on Debbies’ back, I looked over at mom, she smiled, leaned over, and we kissed. Mom was as eager to oil Debbies’ pussy as De had been with her. After we finished Debbie I eagerly took her place. If it had been good rubbing the oil onto someone you loved, imagine what it was like being the recipient of the attention. There I was lying down, my eyes closed as four hands gently applied oil to my back, rubbing in slow, smooth, soft, motions. Caressing me, loving me. And it was the two women I loved most in the world who were doing it, my mother and sister. Then it was time to turn over. I lay back watching them work. They looked like two gilded statues in the sunlight, but there hands weren’t cold like metal, far from it. They were totally into what they were doing to me. In a way we were learning about each others body, since we were so totally open to each other. They saved my cock for last, then both moved onto it at the same time. I’m telling you it’s a feeling that has to be felt to be believed. Four hands rubbing, caressing, suntan oil onto my genitals, working away at my cock and balls, until, when they finished, I was as shiny as they were. They looked at me hungrily, waiting for me to make the next move. But it wasn’t time. So I just said “Let’s not waste the oil, 20 minutes each side then in the pool.” I set the timer we used to make sure we didn’t burn, and lay down to catch some rays. Realising I wasn’t going to make a move, they took up a place on either side of me and did the same. It was hard not making a move on them, but if things worked out like I hoped, it would be worth it.

After we finished sunbathing, we dove in the pool to cool off, though the water wouldn’t really cool down the real heat we were suffering from. We swam and played for about half an hour, though it’s a little hard to swim with a hard on as I found out. Whenever we were close enough to each other little touches were exchanged, initially just on an arm or a leg, later they grew more intimate. I found myself running my hand over a breast, or cupping it for an instant before giving it a squeeze and letting go. I knew mom and Debbie were doing the same. When our touches moved to the genital area I knew it was time. I called mom and Deb over to the side of the pool, we stood there for a minute, our hands occupied under water, my hands cupping their pussies, theirs holding my cock. I kissed them and said, “Lets dry off.”

We climbed out of the pool, grabbed our towels and quickly dried off. Once we were finished I just said one word, “Bedroom.” That was all it took. It was a race to get inside and upstairs. We must have been a sight, (luckily there was no one to see it!) a naked mother running into the house pursued by her equally naked daughter and son. The sons erect penis bouncing as he chased after his females, it was just like a wildlife program. An elaborate mating ritual. When I entered the bedroom mom and Debbie were standing at the foot of the bed, waiting. They didn’t have long to wait.

I placed a pillow at the bottom of the bed, and another at about head height. “Okay, mom, lie down on the bed with your butt on the edge.”

Mom immediately assumed the position, spreading her legs; the pillow raised her pussy, presenting it for penetration, but not yet! “Deb, lie down on top of mom, put your legs outside of hers.” Without any hesitation Debbie followed my instructions, seeing that she wasn’t very stable I told mom to hold on to her. She did, but not in the way I’d anticipated. Mom didn’t hold Debbie around the waist, instead she held her with a hand on each breast. I stood back and looked at the treat I’d constructed. My sister, on top of our mother, her breasts held in moms’ hands. Their legs spread, one on top of the other. Their pussies only inches apart, they even looked alike, their tight labia slightly spread by the position of their legs, a trace of lubrication forming. Two women almost ready to have sex. It was now my job to finish getting them ready and then give them what they wanted, indeed needed. And in the position I’d placed them I could move from one to the other very easily.

I went to my knees between their legs, ready to prepare them for penetration, not that it appeared they needed much preparation. I started by stimulating moms’ labia with my tongue, while at the same time doing the same to Debbies’ with my fingers. The first contact brought moans from them, they were both so wet, I realised I could enter them now. But I wanted to play a little first, to tease them. I moved my mouth from pussy to pussy, always keeping the other on edge with my fingers. Finally I decided it was time for me to move to the next stage. Standing, I bent over and kissed them both, asking if they wanted something else. “God, yes.” mom replied. “Fuck me, I want you now!”

Since I was a good boy I always did what my mother said, yeah right! I took Debbies’ hand, put it on her pussy, and told her to hold the lips open ready for me, when it was her turn. Then, I ran my cock up and down moms slit to lubricate the head with her juices. Finally I was ready. I moved my cock into position, pushed forward, through her engorged labia, and I slid deep into moms’ vagina, mom released a loud sigh of contentment as she felt me enter her. I slowly thrust in her once, twice, three times, then holding open her pussy lips I pulled out, leaving her gaping pussy I moved up, lined up with Debbies’ open hole and drove in. This time it was Debbies’ turn to sigh. Again I gave her three thrusts before withdrawing and moving back to mom. I established an easy rhythm, moving from one to the other, always stimulating the clit of the one I was not penetrating. As I continued I realised that just over a week ago I was a virgin, wondering if and when I’d get laid. Now, that was no longer a problem, now I was getting all the sex an 18 year old could want. Here I was making love to two women at the same time, and not just any women, my mother and sister. I loved them so much, so much more than I had before. And they loved me enough to share their bodies with me. It was too much for me. I had to come. I drove harder into mom, and attacked her clit. She was right on the edge too and that pushed her over. Her vaginal muscles contracted on my cock as she came, that did it for me, I felt the familiar feeling of my cum welling up from my balls. The first spurt of cum shot into moms’ depths, not wanting to leave Debbie out I immediately started to pull out of mom. “No, Wayne! Don’t.” she moaned as she felt me begin to withdraw from her. Her muscles clamped down, trying to hold me inside her, but I managed to escape, shooting another spurt into her as I did so. Quickly, holding onto my cock tightly, I entered Debbie, as I released my cock the remainder of my load shot into her. Then it was her turn to come. She was tighter than mom, but conversely her vaginal muscles weren’t as strong. It was still a snug fit.

Realising it was now time for the next stage of my plan, I pulled Debbie to her feet, my cock still deep inside her, and then, over her protests I withdrew from her pussy. I covered her pussy with my hand to keep my cum from spilling out and guided her onto the bed, where I moved her back on top of mom, this time positioning her head over moms pussy so that they were in the traditional 69 position. Then I stepped back and waited. I didn’t have long to wait; they both started eating the pussy I’d placed in front of them. There before me was most mens dream, two women making love to each other, eating each others pussy, eating my cum out of each other. And, to make it better, they were my own mother and sister. I loved them both, and seeing them make love to each other, while hearing their soft moans really turned me on. I watched them for about ten minutes, I wanted to mount them again, but I wasn’t able too, it was too soon, so I decided to interrupt them and let Debbie do the job for me.

They moaned when I pulled Debbie off of mom. I turned her around so that they were lying breast to breast, then I slightly adjusted Debs hips so her pussy would rub against moms. To make sure everything was right I slipped my hand between them, between their pussies. There I was my hand sandwiched between two pussies, it was an unreal feeling, but that wasn’t why I had them like this. I removed my hand and whispered in Debbies' ear, “Fuck her, Deb. Fuck mom.” Realising what I wanted, Debbie began to grind her pussy against moms, mom, immediately hooked her legs around Debs like she would with me, and started to move against her. They kissed, deep and hard as they moved toward orgasm. From my position I could see the lips of their pussies mash against each other, their juices running down their thighs. Then the tone of their cries changed, they were coming. It was beautiful, watching mother and daughter come together, each having brought the other off. After a while, mom whispered something to Debbie, and then they stood up and took my hands.

“Come here, Wayne. Deb and I want to thank you.” She guided me to the bed and I lay down. Mom and Debbie took position on either side of me; mom reached down and took hold of my cock. “Lets see what we can do with this, Debbie.”

That was the last thing she said for some time. She guided my cock into her mouth and started sucking it to hardness. While she was doing that, Debbie, bent down and started licking my balls. All this attention certainly had the desired effect. I quickly became as hard as I’d ever been. That’s when mom let me out of her mouth, she leaned down and began running her tongue up and down my shaft. When Debbie saw what mom was doing, she abandoned my balls and started doing the same to the other side of my cock. Their tongues danced up and down, when they reached the top, their lips met in a kiss that engulfed the head of my cock, exposing it to the stimulation of both of their tongues. Then they would resume their titillation of the shaft. Before long I felt the approach of my climax, I think I told them I was coming, I’m not sure, I was so turned on, so ready to come. And come I did, the first spurt shot out, landing on my stomach, mom and Debbie made no attempt to capture my load, they just kept licking as spurt after spurt followed, covering my lower stomach with globs of cum.

Finally I finished shooting, they met for a final kiss, and cleaned off the head of my cock. Then, they separated, and started lapping up the cum from my stomach. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing, my mother and sister, licking up my cum, like a cat with a saucer of milk.

When they finished they moved up next to me, we kissed, I could taste the mixture of their juices and my cum. We were done for now, and I knew there wouldn’t be anything more happening today, I put my arms around them and we curled up against each other and went to sleep.

To be continued.


Please remember to vote, I enjoy reading your feedback, keep it coming.