Family Togetherness Ch. 08

Story Info
Things keep getting better and better.
1.7k words
4.61
133.6k
39
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next week mom got us a new, bigger, bed. We’ve all slept together since then. This week in a way was our honeymoon. It was one thrill after another, we tried everything we could think of, and we could think of a lot, we made love whenever we could. I tried to make sure that mom and Debbie had all of the cum they wanted, whenever I could get an erection I’d mount one of them. We didn’t mind where we were, we just wanted to get my cum into their pussies, and bring them off. It seemed to me that they both wanted my cum in there bodies the whole time, I tried to oblige, I was one happy teenage boy that week. Mostly it was just variations of what we’d tried before, but there were some wonderful exceptions.

Monday morning, as we were going to school, I stopped Debbie at the door. I wanted to make her day more exciting. I pulled her into my arms and we kissed, I dropped my hand under her skirt and caressed her pussy. Then I moved her to the wall, still kissing her, and pulled her panty crotch to the side, just enough to bare her pussy and allow me to enter her. I opened my zipper, and pulled out my cock, I was already fully erect. Positioning myself, I told Debbie to guide me in. She did immediately, as she fitted me into her hole I drove forward, pushing her up against the wall, her butt bouncing back and forth with my strokes, until, finally, I came. I thrust deeply into her and held her tightly to me as I shot my cum deep into her vagina. When I finally finished coming I pulled out and straightened her panties. “There, that should give you a fun time at school.”

We don’t have any classes together but I usually see Deb quite often in the hall as our lockers are close to each others. Today whenever I saw her she was usually either going into or coming out of the bathroom. Later, after we got home, I got the full details about what had happened.

“All morning I could feel your cum trickling out of my pussy, making the crotch of my panties wet. During homeroom I had to ask to go to the bathroom. When I got there I took off my panties and put the crotch in my mouth so I could suck up your cum. Just knowing I was eating your cum in the school bathroom made me play with my pussy, I had to come. I heard a couple of other girls come in, I couldn’t stop. Luckily the panties stopped me making any noise when I came. I then quickly put my panties back on and went back to class. I had to do it 4 or 5 times this morning. I got so hot, sitting in class, surrounded with my classmates, with my brothers sperm in my pussy, I was sure I could smell your cum, and my arousal. I was sure everyone else could too, and that they knew I’d just had sex. I even touched myself through my skirt a few times when no one could see what I was doing. Please don’t do it again Wayne. I could hardly concentrate on my work. I don’t want to fail any tests. I would have, if there’d been one today.” I just laughed and told her not to worry, it was only a oncer; I wouldn’t touch her again before school.

We went out to dinner one night and I decided to take advantage of the tinted windows. On the way there mom drove, I was in the back seat with Debbie. It was a bit cramped, but I was able to mount her successfully and bring us to climax just before we got to the restaurant. The movement of the car, and just knowing where we were made it even more exciting. We had a corner table against the wall, so I had Debbie sit at the back where no one could see what she was doing. We had spaghetti so she could eat one handed. Her other hand was under her pussy, collecting the cum that was flowing out of her. After desert mom got to lick her hand clean. The seat where she’d been sitting was still a little damp but we didn’t care. On the way back Debbie drove, it was moms turn in the back seat with me. After we parked the car, Debbie got her snack of cum when she cleaned up moms’ pussy.

Two days later I had a free period after lunch so I went to have lunch with mom. I got her to give her secretary an extra hour for lunch so we could have some time together after we got back. We had a couple of hotdogs and went back to her building. There were a lot of people waiting at one of the lifts so we went to the other one, and, naturally that one came first. Mom and I moved to the back of the lift, and everyone else crowded in behind us, I stood behind her. I quickly looked around and saw that no one would see me doing anything, so I decided to enjoy the ride.

I nudged one of moms’ feet; she moved it slightly to the side. Then I carefully raised the back of her dress enough for my hand to slip under. I reached between her legs for her pussy. I cupped it in my hand, caressing it with a circular motion all the way up to her floor. It was a long, slow ride, but we both enjoyed it thoroughly, at least I know I did, and judging by her juices covering my hand, so did she. Finally, all good things must come to an end, we arrived at our destination. I quickly pulled my hand out and we exited the lift.

When we got into her office mom quickly kissed me. “That was so naughty of you, Wayne. Playing with me like that. All I could think of was that here I was surrounded with people and my son was playing with my pussy. It was such a turn on.”

“That’s good, mom. I’ve still got another hour, lets see what we can do now.”

I led her to her chair and sat her in it. Then I knelt before her and raised her dress exposing her pussy, she was really aroused, the lips were engorged and parting, her thighs were shimmering with a sheen of pussy juice. It was a delicious sight. I wanted dessert. I commenced running my tongue in broad sweeps up and down her slit, I was just getting into it when there was a knock at the door. I quickly looked around, and, seeing that the desk had a solid front I moved into the desk cavity, mom pulled her chair into position. “Come,” she said.

“Mrs. Williamson, I have the proposal you wanted.” I heard a voice say. As they started to talk I decided to have some fun.

I pushed moms dress up and moved her legs apart, resuming my attack on her pussy, this time knowing she didn’t dare make a sound. I dove into her depths, eating her for all I was worth. Moms’ conversation became strained, until finally she told whoever was talking to her that she would read the proposal and get back to them.

As soon as the door closed she grabbed my head and pulled it out of her crotch. “God, Wayne, you got me so hot, I need you in me. Now!”

I quickly went and locked the door while mom pulled her blinds. Then I cleared off her desk and helped her lie on it. I paused, taking in the sight before me, mom, lying on her desk, legs spread waiting for me to mount her, I didn’t make her wait long. I guided my cock to her entrance and slowly penetrated her. It was so hot, knowing that while we were making love there were people working only feet away. We were both so hot that we didn’t last long, mom had to bite her lip to keep from screaming as we both came, my cum filling her vagina. After we had recovered, I kissed mom and told her I’d see her tonight. Then I left saying goodbye to her secretary who was just getting back to her desk. Leaving mom to spend the rest of the afternoon with my cum in her belly.

Then, just before the weekend I came home and found Debbie wearing her panties, her period had arrived. When mom arrived I discovered she had begun hers as well. I wasn’t surprised that they had them at the same time. I’d read somewhere that women who live together often have their periods at the same time. I guess its probably natures way of making sure that they would be fertile at the same time, so their cycles would be in sync. Mom later told me she’d taken her panties to work because she was expecting her period. Both mom and Debbie have always been as regular as clockwork.

I don’t know if they expected our sexual action to stop, but I didn’t care about a little blood, and they were more than willing to keep going. The only thing we didn’t do was oral sex, at least at first. That changed when I came home one day and found them eating each other out. When they finished there were some traces of blood on their faces and I joked that I was in love with two vampires. They just laughed and said it wasn’t so bad, and I should try it sometime. I did, they were right.

It was just before their periods ended that they dropped a bombshell. Mom and Debbie were sitting at the table and they asked me to sit down. When I did, mom continued. “Wayne, Debbie and I would like you to do something for us.” She said.

“Of course mom, I’ll do anything you want. You know that.” I told her.

“I sure hope so. Wayne, Debbie and I both want to have your baby.”

To be continued.

Please remember to vote. Don’t forget to send me your feedback, I love to hear from you.