Family Togetherness Ch. 10

Story Info
A pregnant family is a loving family.
3.3k words
4.68
310.5k
79
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't thought our lives together could get any better; I was in love and making love with my mother and sister. And they were now both pregnant with my children. I just didn't realise how them being pregnant would add to our sex lives.

The next day I went out and bought several books on pregnancy, I wanted to be ready for what was ahead of us. Mom and Debbie laughed when they saw what I was reading, but I didn't mind, I needed to know what was going to happen. I found out something interesting while reading. I liked the way the pregnant women looked, more than liked. And this was with pictures, which were mainly clothed, or in underwear, I wanted to see some naked. I needed to see some naked.

Later that evening I went on line and started searching. I typed in 'pregnant photos' and started going through the results. Most of the sites were pay sites, but they did have free samples. I was hooked. As soon as I saw the first nude photo I started getting hard. Now, having lived with two naked women for over a month I was used to the naked female form, in other words it was still nice to look at but I no longer became hard every time. I guess it was natures way to protect me. After all otherwise I'd have been hard all the time. But this, this was different. Seeing the bulging bellies was really turning me on. I thought they looked beautiful, probably even more beautiful than if they hadn't been pregnant.

I found myself reaching for my cock; I gently ran my hand up and down the shaft as I moved from picture to picture. Even as I was doing it I realised this was the first time I'd masturbated since we'd started our new relationship. But I didn't care, I needed to come, and soon.

"What are you doing, Wayne?"

I was startled, I hadn't heard mom enter the room. I didn't bother trying to hide what I'd been doing; it was impossible to do that, so I just told her the truth. "I got turned on by these pictures and had to relieve myself."

"Even with your sister and me available, what's so hot?" mom said as she moved over to the computer. "Oh I see. My little boy likes pregnant women. I'm actually glad you do. I was afraid that after Deb and I got bigger you wouldn't want to have sex with us. I know it happens, and I was horny as hell when I was carrying you and your sister. But I can see that won't be a problem, will it? Those are the first pregnant women I've seen naked, except for myself that is, and I must admit I think they're sexy too. Just wait until your sister and I start looking like that."

Suddenly the image flashed into my mind, my mother and sister, their bellies bulging with my children. It was too much I started to come. Mom seeing what was happening quickly dropped to her knees and took my cock into her mouth swallowing my load as soon as it entered her mouth.

Getting to her feet she just said, "You can look at all the pregnant porn you want Wayne, just make sure either your sister or I is here to take care of you." Then she turned and left the room. I just book marked the site and turned off the computer.

Now we didn't only make love, we watched porn together, or more correctly preggy porn, we didn't bother with any other kind. I no longer searched the net for pregnant photos, instead every Friday we would all relax and wind down from the week watching adult movies, adult pregnant movies. We had plenty of movies to watch. Mom had gone out and purchased every pregnant sex movie she could find, then she ordered them on line, we had quite a collection. I wasn't the only one being turned on by the videos either. Both Debbie and mom were just as stimulated as I was, of course I knew they loved each other, and loved making love to each other, but I hadn't thought they would be turned on by pregnant women too. But they obviously were, our sessions after the videos were always the hottest of the week, we all looked forward to them. Then mom said she'd found a special video, we couldn't wait to see it.

It started out like usual, a beautiful, pregnant woman having sex, and then it happened. She started to breast feed her lover, she held his head to her breast and he started suckling at her nipple. It was obvious she was producing milk, you could see some, trickling down her breast. I'd never thought of drinking breast milk, but as I sat there I found myself licking my lips, wishing I was the one taking her breast. I was determined that I would be. "Mom, when you can, could I drink your milk?"

"Of course you can, you both can, why do you think I showed you this. I fed you as babies, and, almost every time, I had an orgasm."

"You can drink mine too," Debbie added, "I'd love to have my brother and mother drinking my milk. How long do we have to wait until we can?"

"I don't know," Mom replied, "my milk came in not too long before you were born. But I read a pamphlet that said milk production could be started by stimulation of the nipple."

With breast milk now our goal we made our plans, we'd wait until after the first trimester, to give their bodies a chance to adjust to the changes they were undergoing, then we'd try to start the milk flowing.

The first few months, before they started showing, were difficult for us, there was a period of morning sickness, which fortunately didn't last to long. It was also hard that we couldn't tell anyone the good news, like ordinary couples, I mean who can you tell that you, your mother and sister were going to have a baby? Still, the only ones who mattered already knew. When they finally started to show was the happiest time of our lives, we now had physical proof of our love for each other, I mean, knowing they were pregnant was one thing. Actually seeing their stomachs begin to bulge with new life was something else entirely.

Fortunately school was almost over, so Debbie didn't really have any problem hiding her pregnancy. Our final school dance was special, as usual I took Debbie, not that I wanted to take anyone else. We danced all night, every chance we got I held her close, feeling her body against mine, feeling the little bulge of her belly pressing against me. "God, Wayne," Debbie whispered to me during one of our dances, "if only everyone knew you're dancing with your pregnant sister, and you're the one who put my baby in my belly."

"I know. I'm so proud that you and mom are pregnant, I want to tell the world."

"I do too, but it would destroy us. It's been hell since we started making love. Listening to all the other girls talking about their boyfriends, and not being able to talk about mine, because he's also my brother. I've been so happy since you took my virginity, I love you, and mom so much."

I quickly reached down and stroked her belly. "I know you do, Debbie. I can feel the proof right now."

Debbie moved her hips against mine, pushing against my erection, "So can I, Wayne, so can I." She said with a smile. We had a wonderful time when we got home that night, mom had already gone to bed, this night was just for us. I took Debbie out back and we made love under the stars. It was magic.

As their stomachs grew so did my attraction to them. When we were making love I'd always find myself stroking their bellies, in a way, reminding myself that they were carrying my child. And I wasn't the only one. Many times when Debbie and mom were eating each other one or the other would do the same thing, they were just as turned on as I was about making love to a pregnant woman. I loved watching them around the house, with their every growing bellies. Seeing my mother and sister, naked, and obviously pregnant was one thing, knowing that they were carrying my child in their bellies was another. I was almost constantly hard. Fortunately for me they were also almost constantly horny, so it worked out in the end.

I really enjoyed our sunbathing sessions now. Coating them in oil, especially their stomachs, I usually spent as much time, lightly, caressingly, applying the oil to their bellies as the rest of their bodies. But then again so did they. And the end result! They looked magnificent glistening in the sunlight; in fact I took many photos of them by the pool for our ever-growing collection.

Every chance I got my hands went to their stomachs, a favourite time was when we watched TV. I'd sit in the middle and caress their bellies while we watched. Our showers were also fun. Fortunately there was a large shower in moms, or should I say, our bathroom, it had to be, with three people, two of them pregnant. I usually managed to wash their bellies, but even when we were washing ourselves I usually had at least one stomach pressing against me.

As time passed I was no longer able to enter them from the front, so we moved on to other positions. Often I'd take them with us lying on our sides, but our favourite was the doggy position. Here as I slowly worked in and out I was always able to caress their stomachs, once I had them side-by-side on the bed. It was such a sexy sight, mom and Debbie, on their hands and knees, legs spread for my entrance, their stomachs touching the bed, I can't figure out why some men don't think pregnant women are sexy. Is there anything better than having sex with a pregnant woman, with knowing that the woman you are pleasuring, and who is pleasuring you, is fulfilling natures prime directive, increasing the species. That the body you have entered is growing and sheltering a new life, and, that when you touch her stomach you are also touching that life. That the woman you are having sex with loves you enough to have your child, even if, in this case she is your mother or sister.

Then, just when we thought it couldn't get any better, it did, their milk came in. We'd been stimulating their nipples from quite early on, and finally it had worked. At first we got the pre milk, but then the milk proper started to flow, and flow, and flow.

Mom's milk had come in first, that night she got to breast feed her children again, this time we got more out of it than sustenance, we got real pleasure. I had been unsure about how much I'd enjoy the breast milk, I needn't have worried, I loved it. I lay there, moms nipple lightly clasped between my lips, suckling as I had as a baby. I looked across to moms other breast, at Debbie, who was obviously enjoying the experience as much as I was. It must have been quite a sight, a mother, lying naked on her bed, breast-feeding her naked, 18-year-old children. And everyone loved every minute of it. In a way it was even more personal than having sex, mom was feeding us with her own milk, with the milk her body produced. She caressed our heads as we fed, moaning, as she moved to orgasm. Debbie and I kept sucking as she came.

When we finally finished I told mom how much I'd loved her milk, Debbie agreed, saying that she couldn't wait until her milk was in so we could drink hers as well. Mom just smiled, "Me neither."

Debbies milk didn't come in for another 2 weeks. Before that we set up a regular routine with mom. We didn't drink her milk during sex; we kept it a separate activity. When we woke up we had our first meal, draining her breasts before we even got out of bed. Then we'd shower and have our solid breakfast. Since school had finished we went to have lunch with mom at work, everyone thought it great that we were so close. They didn't know that there was no food in the bags we brought with us, that behind moms locked office door her children were drinking her milk. Imagine their reaction if they could see us, mom, sitting in her chair, blouse unbuttoned, nursing bra open, her son, kneeling on one side, suckling at one breast, her pregnant daughter kneeling on the other suckling the other. Then at night she'd feed us before we went to bed. Once in bed we would make love and go to sleep. (I'd make love to Debbie during the day when mom was at work.)

Then Debbies milk arrived. After we'd drained moms breasts Debbie took her place and guided mom and I to her nipples. We latched on and started feeding; her milk was as delicious as moms. There we were, a brother drinking his sisters' milk, milk she had because she was carrying his baby. And a mother drinking her daughters' milk, just as the daughter had hers only moments before. Debbie loved every minute of it, she came just like mom.

So now we had four breasts to drain, since I was draining 2 breasts I drank a lot more milk than the others, I loved it, but I knew I would be cut back when the babies arrived and they would join in the feeding, so I made the most of it. So did the others, they both loved drinking each others milk.

We added Debbie to our routine, the only difference being our draining her milk as well as moms. In the office when we finished with mom, Deb would take her place and we'd suckle her as well.

During the weekend of course all bets were off. It was more catch as catch can, we'd simply take a nipple and start sucking. Once, when I came home after going into town to buy something or another, I found mom and Debbie positioned so that they could drink each others milk at the same time. Deb was on her back and mom was on her knees by her head. They'd decided they couldn't wait to take turns.

Of course we were affected by the start of college. We could no longer take our 'lunch breaks' together. Now mom and Debbie had to express their milk during lunch and bring it home that night. It turned out we preferred our milk direct from the source, still warm. Since we didn't want to waste the milk we experimented and found out that we could use it in our regular food. The taste was slightly different, but we now used breast milk to replace the cows milk in our various meals, pancakes, cakes, scrambled eggs, even mashed potatoes. After all waste not want not.

Wanting to find out how long we could continue drinking their milk we investigated. From our reading we discovered that a woman could continue to produce milk as long as there is a suitable stimulus, she doesn't have to be pregnant. Since the problems of milk production, leaking nipples etc didn't affect me I left it up to mom and Debbie if they wanted to keep producing milk after the babies were weaned. They thought for all of thirty seconds before agreeing that the result was worth the hassles.

All during this time mom and Debbie were moving through their pregnancies. Finally mom went into labour. We rushed her to the hospital and waited through her labour. It took 8 hours, but finally she delivered our daughter, a perfectly healthy baby girl. I was horrified at what mom had gone through, but she said she was surprised how quickly and easily it had happened. Debbie's face turned a little green when she heard that.

When we took them home the baby, Sarah, slipped right into the family. It was a beautiful sight, the first time we watched mom feed our daughter, mom looked so happy and contented, her new daughter suckling at her breast. After the first few days Debbie and I joined in again. Again mom had two of her children at her breast, this time however one was 18 and the other a baby. Often I would feed at one breast while watching Sarah feed at the other, it was wonderful to share the experience with my daughter. Other times mom would feed her two daughters. If Sarah wanted more after moms milk was finished Debbie would offer her breast and Sarah would drink her sisters milk, usually along with her mother.

Then Debbie went into labour. It was a long hard labour, 27 hours in all before; finally, thankfully, Debbie delivered Annie, who was just as healthy as Sarah. In due course they both came home from the hospital and we were complete.

I often fed with both my daughters, though I kept my meals small because I was sharing with mom and Deb, we would rather cut back for a while than run our daughters short. Sometimes mom or Debbie would feed both babies, which provided some quite unusual combinations. Mom would be feeding Sarah, who was both her daughter and granddaughter on one breast, and Annie, who was her granddaughter on both sides of the family on the other. Whereas Debbie would be feeding Annie, who was both her daughter and niece and Sarah, who was her sister and niece. I'm glad I didn't have to try and draw up our family tree.

Finally mom was able to recommence sexual activity, it was something we'd looked forward to, though, having seen what they went through I was a bit reluctant to risk it again, I didn't want to hurt them like that again. They thought I was sweet, but said I was being an idiot. The first time we went extra softly and slow, not wanting to take any chances. It was a bit strange her not being pregnant, both mom and Debbie had really worked at getting back to pre pregnancy condition, they'd both succeeded. Then Debbie was able and we returned to our pre baby activities. Then one day they told me they had something they wanted to talk about.

"Debbie and I have talked it over and decided that we want more children, I want at least one more and Debbie wants another two. But this time we aren't going to do it deliberately. This time its going to be up to nature, we won't go on birth control, but at the same time we won't deliberately try to become pregnant. I've heard that breast-feeding reduces the chance of pregnancy, I don't know if it's true or not. If, in two years I'm not pregnant, I'm going to stop breast-feeding you and Deb, and really try, I don't want a big gap between children, and besides, I don't want to wait too long, the clocks ticking. If that works, once I'm producing milk again, Debbie will stop so she can have her chance. Just think you'll be a father again."

I smiled at the thought, "If that's what you want, its fine with me."

That night as we lay in our bed, our children in the nursery next door. I thought back to how this all started. I realised I'd never complain about bad weather again, in fact I love storms now.

This is the final installment of this story, please vote. I enjoy your feedback please send me your thoughts, then read the whole story and tell me what you think of it. Bye for now.