Family Trip 02: Brother and Sister

Story Info
Dori visits her favorite cousin and then fucks her brother.
7.7k words
4.83
24.9k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,809 Followers

This is another installment of a story I wrote a long time ago about college aged siblings enroute to a family wedding. I had it saved on an old laptop and rereading it I decided to break what I had written into several parts, so each short installment could focus on just one or two similar sex acts at a time.

If you haven't read Family Trip 01: Brother and Sister, I recommend reading that first to give this one much needed context.

This starts the next morning after Dori and Harry are forced to share a bed while out of town for a family wedding.

This installment has Dori make a quick visit to her favorite cousin who is about to get married, for some girl-on-girl play before picking up where she left off the night before with her virginal brother.

If you enjoy family play, please check out my story list for more offerings of incest and other assorted sexual exploration.

As with everything I write, this story takes place in a happy alternate universe where STD's and birth control are not a concern.

IsabellaEmily

~~

End of part one:

Dori came over to the bed and leaned close to her brother.

"Once I get out of the shower we should pretend none of this ever happened," she said. "We'll take Grandma and Aunt Gertrude to meet up with Mom and Dad and get some breakfast and get on with this wedding."

"Agreed," he nodded, trying to conceal his disappointment.

"Don't worry," she giggled. "We're just going to pretend during the day. Maybe tonight we could find out what that cock feels like up inside my cunt. I don't need a vibrator if I can try the real thing."

She bent over and kissed him on the mouth quickly, and then turned and left the room.

~

Part two:

Dori and Harry got their grandmother and their Aunt Gertrude loaded into Dori's SUV and met their parents, Sherry and Bob, for breakfast at a chain restaurant, where they compared notes on the itinerary for their cousin Trisha's wedding weekend.

"It's a shame Debbie wasn't able to join us," Sherry said, referring to Dori's girlfriend of two years.

Harry stole a quick glance at his sister, flashing back to the sexual boundaries they'd crossed the night before.

"It is," agreed Dori. "But it's been good catching up with Harry."

"Sure has," Harry said, not looking up from his phone.

He was afraid that one look at his face and his parents would not only know what he and Dori had done the night before, but they'd know exactly what Harry was hoping would happen later that night.

At that moment the food arrived at the table, and with a laugh their father noted that the road trip must have given Harry and Dori incredible appetites since they were both ravenous.

As they ate and chatted they each texted members of their extended family confirming and filling in plans for the wedding rehearsal that afternoon and dinner that evening.

It was decided that Dori and her mother would go to the bride's house and Harry and his father would take their grandmother and aunt to pick up their pre-ordered wedding gifts.

"We can all meet at Grandma's house early this afternoon and head over to the rehearsal together," said Sherry. "How's that sound?"

"Works for me," said Bob, glancing at his son with a wink. "Nothing we enjoy as much as shopping."

"You'll like shopping more than sitting around with a dozen women talking about the wedding dress Bob," laughed Grandma. "Let's get going Gertrude."

They went their separate ways, with Sherry riding while Dori drove. Sherry pointed out turn by turn directions, happily chattering away about the wedding, catching up with family, and their plans for the trip home.

Dori did her best to concentrate on the conversation. However, her mind kept slipping back to how her brother's cock had felt in her hand as it throbbed in the final seconds before erupting. After her shower she'd put on the panties that Harry had cum in during their morning handjob, and they were still damp.

Just thinking about the sight of his thick white cum spurting up into the air before landing on the panties she was holding made her tingle, and she had to wrench herself back to the present to concentrate on what her mother was saying.

"How are things with Debbie?" asked her mother. "I'm surprised she didn't come with you."

"She wanted to," said Dori. "But her work schedule sucks. If she made this trip we wouldn't be able to get away later in the year. Besides it's good to spend some time with Harry. I don't see him enough these days."

She loved her girlfriend and was by no means ready or willing to declare herself sexually done with women. She and Debbie had an open relationship, with each of them free to pursue sexual pleasure away from the other, with the only provision that no secrets be kept afterwards.

For months Debbie had been encouraging her to find a cock to play with to satisfy her curiosity, and before she'd left their apartment Debbie had winked at her and told her to have a no strings attached hookup at the wedding.

She'd gotten horny just thinking about it, but now that she'd done it, her arousal seemed to have taken on a life of its own.

Without the pressing obligation of family Dori would have taken Harry from the restaurant straight back to bed, and done everything to and with his cock that she could think of.

She'd found a cock to play with alright, and part of her couldn't wait to tell Debbie about it. But it wasn't exactly devoid of strings.

"Are you listening to me?" asked Sherry with a laugh.

"Sorry mom," said Dori. "Just behind on sleep I guess."

"Maybe you can get a nap this afternoon before the rehearsal," said Sherry.

"That would be great," grinned Dori, thinking about Harry's erection.

At last they arrived at her cousin Lucy's house, and with a lot of noise and hugs Dori and her mother were welcomed through the front door.

It was a temporary stop however, since it turned out the entire group was on the way to try on and pick up their bridesmaid dresses.

"Dori, would you mind staying here with Trisha?" asked Aunt Lucy. "She just got back from the gym and needs to shower and relax before this afternoon. She doesn't need to worry about the dresses. Maybe you two could watch a movie and catch up. There's coffee left and plenty of food. Help yourself!"

With a flurry of conversation about who would ride with who, the crowd of women worked themselves out the front door and into the cars along the curb, leaving Dori standing alone in the living room. She watched the cars pull away and decided to find the coffee.

She went towards the back of the house and found the kitchen. She had just spotted the coffee pot when she saw movement out of the corner of her eye.

She turned and saw her naked cousin just as Trisha noticed her and jumped.

"Fuck!" yelled Trisha, from the bottom of the stairs, looking into the kitchen. "You scared the hell out of me. I thought I was alone."

"I see that," laughed Dori, looking at Trisha's naked body.

As usual her cousin was fit and tan, and Dori noticed that she had been recently waxed.

"I saw the cars leaving from upstairs," said Trisha. "I thought I'd get a bottle of water before I showered."

"Let me," said Dori, opening the fridge. "I guess your mom didn't tell you she was going to ask me to stay."

"She didn't," said Trisha, taking the water and opening it. "I assumed I'd be alone for a few hours. How the hell are you, Dori? I'm so glad you could make it."

"I've been well," said Dori. "I'm glad I could make it too. Debbie sends her regrets though."

"Mom told me she had to work and couldn't make it," said Trisha. "I'm sorry to hear that."

"It's okay," said Dori. "Debbie encouraged me to scope out the bridesmaids."

"You'll be disappointed then," laughed Trisha. "They're all in committed relationships. None of them has the open arrangement that you and Debbie have."

"You shouldn't be knocking commitment," said Dori, helping herself to a cup of coffee. "Especially the day before your wedding."

"Jackson and I are definitely on the same page there," said Trisha. "Total honesty, total support, total communication, and always announce plans to share orgasms with someone else before you end up naked with them."

"Wise words," said Dori with a chuckle.

"And I thank you for sharing them with me last summer," said Trisha. "You really helped me put marriage into perspective."

"Anyone besides me know about you and Jackson having an open relationship?" asked Dori. "Unless I'm being nosy."

"Not a soul," said Trisha with a grin. "You're the only one at the wedding who knows. And you can pry into my sex life anytime. You and I have no secrets after last summer."

"I have fond memories of that cruise," laughed Dori. "Not just of what we shared, although I'd be lying if I said it didn't pop up frequently in my fantasies."

Last summer Dori and Trisha had shared a cabin on a family cruise. The second night at sea after sharing some stolen wine coolers the two girls confessed that each of them was incredibly horny away from their regular sexual partners.

After some graphic comparing of notes about Jackson's cock and Debbie's love of oral sex, the two girls discovered that they both shared a passion for masturbation, voyeurism, and exhibitionism.

Agreeing that watching and being watched wouldn't be as weird as touching each other, they'd ended up masturbating together in the same bed. Something they repeated several times a day for the rest of the cruise.

Trisha preferred men, but she found the sight of her lesbian cousin touching herself to be incredibly arousing, and Dori was equally aroused to watch and listen to Trisha finger herself through her own orgasms.

The sharing of something so intimate inspired a lot of sexual conversation between them, and Trisha listened intently as her cousin explained the dynamics of her open relationship.

The fact that they were cousins seemed to add a naughty twist that made their frenzied masturbation in front of each other even hotter.

Even without any touching they both went home convinced they'd shared something incredibly erotic and kinky.

"It's a part of my fantasies too," laughed Trisha. "My best orgasms with or without Jackson come from imagining you on the bed next to me watching."

"What a week," laughed Dori. "I think we spent more time in that tiny bed than anywhere else on the ship."

"Our families thought we were seasick," agreed Trisha. "But that really did something for me. Helped me see sex as more than just one thing."

"Glad to have been a part of it," said Dori with a wink. "Although I didn't plan on seeing you naked again this weekend."

"Despite my attempts I couldn't arrange to be seen this way either," said Trisha, dropping her empty water bottle into the recycling bin.

"Surely Jackson isn't too busy to give his naked bride-to-be some attention?" asked Dori.

"Jackson and I agreed to hold off on sex for the six weeks leading up to the wedding," said Trisha, leaning her naked ass against the fridge.

"Six weeks?" asked Dori. "I'd fucking die."

"I thought I would too," laughed Trisha. "We each have permission to be orally tended to, but between being so busy planning the wedding, finishing up a project at work, and a lack of guys who are willing to eat pussy without getting anything in return I haven't had any luck."

"And you're running out of time," teased Dori.

"Tell me about it," sighed Trisha. "I'm so pent up I could scream. I was going to have some alone time with my fingers after the shower."

"Well don't let me stop you," said Dori. "I can watch tv or find something to read or whatever. Don't stay sexually miserable on my account. I remember how many times a day you need to get off."

"As I recall you're the same way," said Trisha, looking intently at Dori. "And Debbie isn't here."

"She isn't," admitted Dori, a grin spreading across her face.

"If you're at all in the mood," Trisha said softly, pushing away from the refrigerator, "I don't suppose for old time's sake you'd be interested in coming upstairs and watching me make myself cum?"

"Just watching?" asked Dori with a grin.

"It would be really hot if I could watch you too," giggled Trisha. "I've missed that so much."

"Would masturbating with me fall within your agreement with Jackson?" asked Dori softly, feeling her belly twist with lust.

"Masturbation and having a guy go down on me are both permitted," said Trisha. "I'm pretty sure masturbating while watching someone else do the same will balance out the fact that my oral sex quest remains unfulfilled."

With a sudden burst of laughter they both moved towards the stairs, Dori watching Trisha's naked body run up ahead of her with growing lust.

"Maybe an orgasm or two would help me make it until I can get Harry's cock up in me tonight!" she thought.

They ran down the hall to Trisha's bedroom, and Trisha pushed the door shut and threw herself on the bed as Dori pulled her clothes off.

"Where do you want me?" asked Dori.

"How about just like before?" asked Trisha with a grin, patting the spot next to her on the bed.

"Or how about here?" asked Dori, settling into an overstuffed chair next to the bed. "We'll both have front row seats this way."

"Perfect," said Trisha softly, staring at her cousin's naked body.

Dori leaned back in the chair and spread her legs, draping one over the arm of the chair and stretching the other out at an angle so Trisha could see her cunt lips.

She slid her fingers along her thigh and touched herself, using her fingers to pull at her lips and push along the already slippery crease.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, staring at Trisha. "I'm already nice and wet."

She felt her sensitive lips become even wetter as she spread her arousal up and down them, and she pushed a finger up into herself and shuddered.

"I've been on edge since this morning," she told Trisha. "Don't wait too long or I might go off without you."

Trisha pushed herself up to a sitting position, spreading her legs and showing her bare pussy to her cousin.

"I'm pretty close myself," she sighed, running her fingers up and down her opening. "It's tingling all over and it feels so tight inside."

"Me too," panted Dori. "I won't take long to get there."

They stared at each other, each of them delighting in this unexpected visual stimulation.

Trisha used her fingers to pinch her nipples, making each one stiff in her fingers as she pulled at it, feeling the need inside her build as Dori watched.

"You have such amazing breasts," Dori whispered. "I've always been so jealous of them."

"If I'm horny enough I can almost make myself cum just from touching them," Trisha said. "Playing with them when I'm close like this just makes it better."

Dori pushed two more fingers up into herself as she used the fingers of her other hand to strum back and forth over her hypersensitive clit.

She thought once again of Harry's cock in her hand, and as she felt her belly start to tighten with her approaching orgasm, she felt a physical satisfaction knowing that no matter what she was going to be fucked by a real cock before the weekend was over.

"It's starting to feel really good Dori," Trisha whispered.

Her own fingers were moving faster, and her eyes were locked on the other girl's face, reading the look of inevitable pleasure in Dori's eyes.

"Me too," gasped Dori again. "I'm so close."

Trisha pulled her fingers from her hole and licked them, her tongue swirling around the flavor of her own arousal as she watched Dori stare at her, knowing that her cousin's attraction to women would be fueled by the tongue action.

She pushed them back into her wetness, loving the look on Dori's face.

"Don't hold back for me," panted Trisha. "I want to see you cum."

"I'm gonna! I'm gonna! It's close!" chanted Dori, sitting up and looking at Trisha's fluttering fingers.

Trisha started to finger herself faster, responding to the growing need within her.

Dori leaned forward, her eyes wide as she watched her beautiful cousin.

"I think I'm gonna cum!" she called out.

She started to spasm and she closed her eyes, riding waves of pleasure as they poured through her, moaning and rocking on the chair.

"Oh gawd, oh gawd," Trisha wailed, furiously fingering herself as she tried to find the right path to her own release.

"You're so pretty," Dori whispered, her fingers slowly moving between her legs as she savored the aftershocks of her own lust while watching Trisha.

"It's right there," Trisha grunted in frustration. "I'm so close to the edge."

"Don't force it," said Dori gently. "Just let it happen whenever it needs to."

Trisha nodded, changing the rhythm of her fingers as she tensed on the bed.

After several more minutes of moans and gasps, she pulled her fingers away, a look of annoyance on her face.

"Are you okay?" asked Dori softly.

"I just can't get there," said Trisha. "I'm so close to it but it won't happen. Too much on my mind I guess."

"Maybe take a break for a few minutes," suggested Dori.

"I don't think it'll happen," said Trisha. "I tried twice last night and again this morning. I just hope Jackson is in the mood for my sexual frustration tomorrow night."

"You seemed close," said Dori.

"I was," admitted Trisha. "See how hard my clitty is?"

She spread her lips again and tapped the stiffened nub, and Dori stared at it longingly.

"I hoped having you here would make it happen," continued Trisha. "But I still couldn't get over the hump. It was fun watching you get off though."

"I feel bad," said Dori with a smile. "Like I cheated you or something."

"Not your fault," said Trisha. "Nothing you can do."

"There is," said Dori. "But it might not work for you."

"What's that?" asked Trisha as she sat up. "I'm going out of my mind here."

"I could lick you," said Dori. "I wouldn't mind, and all you'd have to do would be to close your eyes and think of whatever guys tongue you want the most."

"I don't know..." said Trisha, her voice trailing off as she stared at Dori.

Dori caught the twinkle in her cousin's eyes, and she knew that Trisha was considering it.

"Think of my mouth like a sex toy," said Dori. "A masturbatory aid that you don't have to reciprocate with."

"You'd do that for me?" whispered Trisha.

"For you," replied Dori in a low voice as she moved and sat on the edge of the bed. "Or to you."

"Wouldn't you feel...used?" whispered Trisha, her eyes wide.

"I'd feel happy to help you," smiled Dori. "It is something I've had practice at, and I know what I'm doing down there. You enjoyed my orgasm. Let me enjoy yours."

"I don't know..." said Trisha softly, biting her lip, wrestling with her sense of propriety and her lust.

"Just a minute or two," said Dori. "If you don't like it, I'll stop. Or if it's not working for you, I'll stop. And no matter what....no one will ever have to know."

She leaned over and pushed Trisha's thighs apart, and after just a slight pause Trisha nodded at her eagerly, her eyes filled with need.

Dori gently exhaled against the bald cunt, using her fingers to gently pull at the soft lips while Trisha responded to her hot breath.

She glanced up and saw Trisha settle back against the bed with her eyes closed, and she stuck out her tongue and made contact with the opening of the other girls sex hole, and she pushed her tongue up into it slowly as she traced her fingers long the soft inner thigh.

"Whoa," said Trisha softly, cupping her own breasts.

As slow as she could Dori licked her tongue up along the soft lips, savoring the taste of aroused cunt and listening to the gasps and moans of her cousin while she licked.

When her tongue was close to the clit she pressed her fingers on either side of it to make it stand out, and she licked as close to it as she could without touching it.

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,809 Followers