Family Vacation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt him between her legs, his hand guiding his dick to her hole. He rubbed it up and down her slit. After her orgasm she was certainly wet, and now his dick was as well. He placed his hands on either side of her pussy lips, pulling them apart, then positioned his dick at her hole and leaned in, pushing himself in, splitting her pussy. He pushed in 2 or 3 inches, then stopped. It was really tight for them both, but she was happy that it didn't really hurt.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Mmmmm, yeah," she said. "So far so good. Keep going."

She pulled her legs further apart, bending her knees to raise her ass off the ground, offering herself further to him. It also spread her pussy lips apart further. allowing him to push in without dragging them along.

He pushed in further, then pulled out. Pushing in again, he seemed to go in without a problem. Not easily, but no pain that he could tell. Abby was enjoying the feeling, more with each stroke as she seemed able to accommodate him inside her. She felt like he was splitting her apart, but without pain, just pressure, it was a feeling she loved.

When Ted hit bottom he stopped. Looking down at her he smiled, as did she. He was waiting to see if Abby was alright when she quietly said, "Fuck me. Fuck me now."

He began doing just that, slowly sliding in and out of her channel, feeling the ripples of her vagina as she felt the head of his cock force its way through her.

"Yes, fuck me!" she said, which encouraged him to pump into her faster. They were both approaching orgasm as he sped up more. Abby wrapped her legs around him, locking her ankles behind his back and pulling him in harder.

"Yes Ted. Fuck me. Fuck me hard! Split me open!" Abby was getting closer, and then it hit.

"Ahhhhhhh!" she cried as her orgasm washed over her. Her legs were wrapped around his waist. He was unable to pump much at all for a few moments while Abby was rigid as she came. As soon as he was able he continued, much to her delight.

"Oh, yeah, baby, keep going. Cum in me. Ohmygod, pound my pussy. Harder. Rip me open!"

Abby was on the verge of cumming again, and her dirty language took Ted over the edge. He shot a huge load into her as their groins ground together.

"Unggg," Ted cried, trying not to be too loud, but this was the best fuck he had ever had. A small list, but he couldn't imagine it getting much better.

Abby had cum three times, a final time as his cock was still shoved deep inside her and he reached down to rub her clit, causing an explosion that ripped from her clit throughout her body.

They lay there for a few minutes trying to catch their breath and compose themselves.

"Holy shit!" Ted said as he rolled off, laying on his back. "That was amazing. Are you okay?"

"Hell, yes," she answered. "Fantastic. You sure stretched out my little pussy, but in a totally good way.

Ted looked over. "I wasn't sure. You were using some pretty dirty language."

"Oh, sorry," she said. "I got a little carried away, but your big cock made me do it. It was driving me wild."

"Does that mean we can do it again?" he asked.

"Oh, definitely. Again and again. But not today. My poor pussy needs to recover a little."

12