Family Vacation Ch. 05

Story Info
Abby gets put in a strange position. Or two.
3.3k words
4.29
110.9k
27
4

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Manny2314
Manny2314
707 Followers

Abby got out of bed the next morning gingerly. She took a few steps and was relieved to feel no pain between her legs. When she looked over to her brother's bed she saw that he was awake, watching her.

"Are you okay?" Ted asked.

"I am GREAT," she answered, with a big grin and her arms spread wide.

Then quieter she added, "I was afraid I would walk funny this morning after the fucking you gave me yesterday!"

Ted looked shocked at her language. She loved teasing him like that.

"Shhh!" he said nervously, glancing at their door. Then he got serious, deep in thought, nervous.

"So, Abby," he began, tentatively. "Do you think I'll be able to - you know - have sex?"

Abby stared at him, trying to understand what he was meaning.

She stepped closer to him and asked, "Have you been worried that you couldn't screw girls?"

When he nodded shyly, she continued, "Why would you worry about that?"

"You know. Because I'm so... you know, big."

Abby tried to suppress a laugh, but couldn't hide a smile. "Oh, Ted, big is good."

He was still serious. "But I'm too big. Most girls I've tried weren't able to take it, or didn't want to try. You know, it hurt you too!" he accused.

"No, it didn't really hurt me. I was nervous - since it was you, you know? And yes, because your cock is so damn big." She smiled as she saw his dick twitch under the sheet.

"But that was mostly my fault. I wanted that thing in me so bad that I didn't wait long enough. I wasn't wet enough."

Ted looked a little confused.

"You know that girls get wet down there?"

Ted nodded, but seemed unsure.

Abby continued. "That's what foreplay is for. It takes a lot longer for a girl's pussy to get wet enough than it does for a guy to get hard." Ted looked interested, like he hadn't known all this before, so she kept talking.

"A girl has to be thoroughly wet down there, especially with a rod like yours," and she patted the sheet covering his semi-hard wood. "Before this thing goes in, make sure she is soaked. Eat her pussy, make her cum, then rub the head' - and she squeezed the head of his dick - "up and down her slit and get yourself nice and wet. Then ease it inside her nice and slowly. She will definitely enjoy it!"

Ted smiled at her. "I guess I didn't do that enough."

"I guess you didn't," she agreed. "I've done lots of guys, and even I wasn't quite ready for you. But after a good cum I was!" She kept her hand on his dick, playing with it, as it went from flopping between his legs to a full hard-on laying on his stomach.

"Those little high school girls weren't ready for a stud like you. But now that you know to be sure to prepare them properly, you can rock their world."

She smiled sexily at him and squeezed his dick hard, stroking it from the base to the tip. His eyes rolled up and he groaned. Abby thought he was done listening, and that her mentoring was done, at least on that score. Now he just needed some relief.

She stroked back down his shaft, then up and down slowly, squeezing hard and pushing his dick against his stomach. Her other hand pulled the sheet off him, leaving him naked to her touch.

She pulled his balls with one hand while stroking his dick with the other, a bit faster now. Pushing a finger into the ridge on the underside of his dick, he began moaning so much she threw a pillow over his face, which he held onto tightly. She stroked up and down, pressuring that ridge, slowly, then quickly, until he began bucking up into the air.

When she knew that he was about to explode, she leaned over and wrapped her lips around his cockhead. Feeling that was the last straw, and he let go with a strong shot of cum right into her mouth. He thrashed around a bit, causing Abby to have a hard time keeping it all in her instead of all over the bed.

----------------

Ted was helping his Dad with some more chores, as he did a little each day. Abby wasn't needed at the moment, so she went for a walk. She did enjoy the serenity of the woods and the lake. Along the way she ran into a "neighbor" - a man who stayed in a nearby cabin, who had visited her Dad before.

"Hi," she said, Mr. ..." Damn, she couldn't remember his name.

"Fleming," he added. "Joe Fleming. I know your Dad,"

"I know." Abby was embarrassed. "I just couldn't think of your name, but I know you."

"Not as good as I know you," Mr. Fleming said, somewhat mysteriously.

When Abby looked at him confused, he continued. "I was around yesterday, and I saw you and your brother out here."

Abby turned pale. Had he seen them having sex? Surely not, but what else? She couldn't think of anything else that he could mean, but there must be something. Anything but that! Her mind was spinning, but she could think of nothing but Mr. Fleming knowing that she and Ted had been having sex.

Then her worst fear came true - he confirmed it. "You and Ted were here yesterday. You were on your knees, on your back, on your brother..." He was speaking slowly, and beginning to smirk

Abby was panicking. She had assumed that at this time of year, in this place, no one else would be around. But he had been. He had seen them. He had seen her fucking her brother! INCEST! People wold find out. Her father would find out! Her mother! She felt like her life was over, ended right on the spot.

"You look white! Panicked!" His smirk was evident.

Abby tried to speak, but couldn't.

Mr. Fleming continued. "Abby, don't worry. I don't want to tell anyone. I don't want anybody to know. What you do with your brother is your business. I really don't care."

Abby took a deep breath. It felt like the first breath she had taken since he said he saw them. But just as she began feeling that she might get out of this somehow, he spoke again.

"There's no reason for anyone to know. If you are willing to do something for me."

Abby panicked again. What could he possibly want from her besides... "You mean... Sex? With you?"

Her stomach flipped again as Mr. Fleming smiled, then said, "Yes. Sex. If you can do your brother, why can't you do me? Would that be so bad?"

She thought for a minute like she was going to actually throw up. Forcing herself to calm down, she took deep breaths. She wondered when had she sat down on the ground? Focus, Abby, she thought to herself.

Mr. Fleming repeated, "I don't want anybody to know what you and your brother did. Nor" he added, "do I want anyone to know what we do. If you are willing."

Still panicked, Abby at least was able to start thinking about what he was saying. He wanted to have sex with her. Well, she had had sex with many guys. A couple as old as Mr. Fleming, who seemed a good bit younger than her father. And he was better looking than some guys she had had as well. Maybe having sex with him wouldn't be so terrible.

"What... what would you want?" Abby managed to say.

Mr. Fleming smiled, feeling certain that she was his. "Have sex with me. It wouldn't be so bad, would it? We can go to my cabin, nobody will know. Your parents would never know that you were fucking your brother." He thought using that language to make it sound as bad as possible would help push her along.

"In your cabin? In private?" Abby asked.

"In private," he repeated. "No one will ever know. Unless you tell them."

"I'll never tell anyone," she blurted out quickly. And with that she realized that she had decided to do it. Decided? Really there was no decision. She really had no choice.

:Okay," she said softly. "But can we do it now?"

"Oh, yes," he said. "In fact, I insist."

But as they started for his cabin she stopped with a sudden thought. "But just this once! I won't do it again. You can't keep asking... blackmailing..."

"Whoa! Relax, Abby. Just today, never again. That's fine."

Abby tried to wrap her head around what was happening. On the way to the cabin, neither spoke much, and she was able to calm herself down pretty much. It was just sex, she told herself. Nothing new. The only difference is that she had always chosen who she had sex with. This time she was doing it because he chose her. That's all. And when it was over, her secret would be safe.

Inside his cabin she had a brief feeling of panic again, but calmed herself down. He stepped close to her, then hugged her. He began lightly kissing her head, then her earlobes, then her neck. When he approached her lips she drew away.

Fleming chuckled. "Okay, no kissing on the lips? That's okay, I understand. But no more fighting me. From now on you do what I say, or the deal's off. Understand? Your parents will find out that you've been fucking your brother! Do you want them to know you've been committing incest?"

"Oh, God," she thought to herself. "Okay," she said out loud. "Okay. It's a deal. But no lips." She somehow felt like she had won a victory.

"Let's get this off," he said as he reached for her shirt.

As he unbuttoned her, she fought off the feelings that she was going to be raped. No, she agreed to this. Relax and go along. Even enjoy, if possible. It was going to happen, and she had agreed to it.

She realized that he had finished with her shirt as it fell to the floor. When he unhooked her bra, she stood naked from the waist up in front of him. She was pleased as he looked at her, obviously impressed. His hands on her breasts were gentle, messaging the flesh, then pinching the nipples, sending little ripples of pleasure through her body. She smiled, thinking to herself, "Okay, I'm going to be okay. I can even enjoy this."

"Now you," he said. "Take off my pants."

She reached to his belt, intent on treating this like a normal encounter. When she finished with his pants they dropped to the floor. He waited, standing there in his shorts with his erection pushing out.

"Go ahead," he said, and she knew what he meant.

She pulled his shorts down as his dick sprung upwards. She naturally grabbed it, wrapping her hand around the shaft. Naturally, because that was what she would with other guys. Good, she must be feeling more normal.

"Suck it," Fleming said.

She didn't want to do that, not with him. She said, "No,..."

He cut her off roughly. "We have a deal."

She knew they did. She dropped to her knees, then brought his hardened dick down to her mouth and ran her tongue over the head. When he moaned she felt good at being able to cause his reaction, and she beginning to feel normal. She licked more while starting to pump the shaft, then began sliding her lips around the head.

Fleming was now moaning and pushing his hips forward. He put a hand on her head and pushed.

"That's enough," he said. "Stand up."

When she did, he slipped her shorts down to her ankles, then cupped her whole pussy with his hand. His fingers pushed into the slit, and she was embarrassed to feel that she was getting wet.

He continued playing with her pussy as he held her breast with his other hand. He bent over and took a nipple into his mouth as he played with the other. Abby was relaxing now, beginning to enjoy the tingles of excitement traveling through her body.

She actually missed him when he left her breasts alone. Kneeling in front of her, he slowly pulled her panties down, lifting at her leg so that she would lift it off the floor, then the other, to lose her shorts and panties. She felt the wetness between her legs increase as he stroked her legs. He lightly kissed her tummy, just above her pubic hair, then down into the trimmed bush. His pushing on the inside of her thighs caused her to spread her feet apart.

"Just a little," she told herself, not wanting to be too cooperative.

But when his fingers slid into her slit at the same time that his tongue found her clit, she couldn't help but moan out loud. She cursed herself for feeling the pleasure.

After a few lovely moments of this, he quit and stood up. He led her over to the bed as her mind again realized where she was and what was going to happen. She sat on the bed and scooted toward the middle, swinging her legs around. Fleming crawled up quickly and placed himself between her legs. He buried his face in her pussy, licking her opening and her clit, causing her to buck and moan as she felt herself quickly climbing towards an orgasm.

He suddenly stopped, then raised himself up over top of her. Abby felt his dick rub against her leg, then her bush. He pushed it against her a couple of times, then reached down to rub the head in her wetness. Finally he did what she had been dreading for so long - he held the head at her opening and pushed into her.

Although her muscles were tight at this unwanted intrusion, Abby was turned on enough to allow him to slide in pretty easily. "Thanks, Ted," she thought to herself, as she remembered her brother's big dick that had been stretching her open lately. Fleming's dick was a nice size, but did not measure up to Ted's.

He moaned as he slid in, the second or third time going all the way inside. She held her legs open only enough to make it comfortable for her. She wasn't going to enjoy this any more than she had to. As he plunged his dick deep inside her over and over, she was surprised to hear his moans in such a high voice. She was more surprised when she realized that they were her own moans escaping from her throat. Again, just as she was feeling the first signs of an orgasm, he stopped.

"Roll over," Fleming told her.

He pulled her to the side and rolled them both over without pulling out of her. She now lay on top of him, thinking that she was not about to ride him like a wild cowgirl. He was about to be disappointed if he was expecting a lot out of her.

She moved her hips back and forth a little. She didn't want to work too hard, but she did realize that this wouldn't be over until he came. She sat up, raising her hips upward so his dick slid back and forth inside her slippery tunnel. He reached up to hold her breasts, hanging down in front of his face.

Shocks suddenly began pulsing through her. She realized that she had positioned herself so that her clit rubbed against him with each stroke. She ground herself on him so that her clit was repeatedly stimulated, and soon she thrust violently down on his shaft as she climaxed, wailing while impaled on his stiff rod.

As she came down from that, she found herself being thrown forward on the bed. Were they done? No, he was still hard, and for a moment she realized that she was happy he was still hard, because she was still on a high. He had gotten her turned on too much to stop now.

Fleming lifted her hips upward and pulled her legs around. He stood on the floor while pulling her legs off the bed, one on each side of his waist. She cooperated, as she knew that he would keep going at it until he came. She buried her face in the pillow and let him bang her from behind. He held her thighs wide as he sunk his dick into her pussy. He thrust his hips, leaning all of his weight forward while pulling her backwards, towards him, banging her as hard and deep as he could. She was enjoying feeling his cock pounding into her, reaching farther inside her than he had before.

She thought he was about to climax when he stopped thrusting, holding himself deep inside her. But he would move his hips around a little, then pull out and thrust into her again. She was surprised when she felt his fingers playing around her anus while he held himself deep, but ignored it at first. Only when a finger actually pushed inside her ass hole did she realize what he had been doing. She had never had anything go inside her ass, and wasn't interested in it. But what she thought would be a turn-off actually felt good, even causing a groan to escape from her as he wiggled the finger inside her ass. She actually missed it when he withdrew the finger, and her attention returned to the pounding her pussy was getting.

Before she realized it, his finger pushed back into her ass. No, this was bigger. And longer. And felt bigger as it was pushed deeper into her. She was being stretched deep inside. It took a few moments to realize that it was an object. A dildo of some kind, perhaps.

Her pussy began quivering almost as soon as she felt the dildo begin to vibrate. "Holy shit!" she thought. She had never felt anything like that, and it was good! The vibrations pulsed through her body, and the cock inside her was doing the same. She began seeing stars from the wild sensations coming from her pussy and her ass. Fleming must have felt it as well, as his cock seemed to swell and pump faster into her. In only another minute he began spurting his load deep inside her pussy, and it all set her off as well into a strong orgasm that lasted longer than his.

Fleming kept his hard cock inside her a little longer, and she had little time to come down from her climax as he reached under her. Feeling her clit, he rubbed it hard and fast. Almost immediately she started cumming again, this time even more. She thrashed around, not realizing that his softening dick had slipped out of her. The attack on her clit and the vibrations in her ass caused her to have perhaps the longest and loudest orgasm of her young life, and finally she laid on the bed, arms and legs sprawled out, as he left to go into the bathroom.

As she slowly came back to reality, the glow quickly faded. She was overcome with guilt at what she had allowed him to do to her. She gave up her body to keep her secret. Was it worth it? Hopefully it was over with Mr. Fleming, and her parents wouldn't find out that she was fucking her brother, but was that enough? She felt terrible, and the fact that she just had such a wonderful orgasm seemed to make her feel worse.

Manny2314
Manny2314
707 Followers