Family Vacation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pardon?"

"Come on, cousin, it won't be weird. We're just gonna take a few fake poses and things and piss him off. It won't take long."

There were a silence as I took in the offer being made to me. I crossed my arms.

"Please, cousin, it'll be really quick." Maggie continued. "And you'll doing me a huge favor."

I sighed. "Alright," I said. "Where do we start?"

"Alright, hang on!"

Maggie very, very quickly got up off the bed, snatched her phone from it's charging station and ran back over to me in her towel.

"Just lay there." She said as she got up on top of me and cuddled up on my chest. She took a selfie of herself laying against my chest, smiling an evil, clever smile.

Then, without saying a word, she stood up, took her towel off, revealing her wet, naked body and laid stomach-down on top of me. Before I could process what was happening, my cousin's enormous chest globes were pressed against my bare skin. They were wet and cold. I didn't know how to react.

She took a photo of herself laying on top of me, she made a naughty face and stuck her tongue out at the camera.

She smiled ear to ear as she got up and saved the photo to the phone. I stared at her naked vagina, which was eye level to me now as she stood.

"Okay, quick, take your underwear off." Maggie suddenly demanded, with a fussy hand motion to go with.

I did. I slid my boxers off and tossed them on the foot of the bed. "Do you want me to have a boner?"

"Doesn't need to be a rocket ship but yes."

There was no other response as I simply started playing with my dick in front of my cousin, jerking it off when it became chub enough to do so. While she waited, she stood to the side of the bed, just inches away, and took a bunch of naked selfies from crazy angles, giving the middle finger to the camera in a number of them.

Eventually, without uttering a sound, my cousin saw that my dick and decided it was hard enough. She kneeled down at the foot of the bed, brought her head towards my crotch and took out of her phone. She made a "fuck you" face and stuck her tongue out towards my penis, snapping selfies of herself as if she was about to lick me. I thought I was going to explode on her face when for a moment -- a split second smaller than any human could count -- the tip of wet tongue touched the head of my dick. Cleary it was accidental, but it gave me an idea.

I decided to press my luck. I spoke. "Ya know, cuz, you don't have to pretend. If you actually put your mouth against it I wouldn't think it's weird. It's for a good cause, ya know."

"Yeah?" Maggie immediately responded. "Here. You take them." She handed me her phone.

I pointed it down at my cock, which was now stiffening to be like "a rocket ship." My cousin Maggie, her huge tits resting on my knees, pressed her tongue wholeheartedly against the side of my shaft. I tried to conceal a moan as I took a photo. She licked the other side, and I snapped another. She then licked slowly all the way from the bottom of my nutsack to the tippy top of my head and I took several along the way. She then gave the middle finger to the camera as she gently kissed the head and then did another from the same position, except she grabbed my dick with one hand, pointed it towards her mouth and tongued my urethra. I couldn't fucking believe what was happening.

"Haha, he's gonna be so mad." I said underneath masked pleasure.

"I know, it's so great." She said. "Here, let's make it look like we're fucking."

In a span of seconds, she got up on the bed and mounted my crotch, but not my dick. My dick sat gently beneath her buttcheeks, which covered it with warmth, and her vag rubbed right up against the top of my crotch -- the area that Joe Rogan calls the "dick root".

I snapped photos of her from below, pretending to bounce up and down. Her titties made an audible slapping sounds against her chest when she bounced, and twice I captured the photo while her tits were in mid-flap. She started laughing, but didn't say why. I imagined it was just the initial awkwardness of doing this her cousin. Imagine what Mike or Aunt Jen would say if they walked in right now.

She stopped bouncing and said "Okay, let's go over to the mirror."

And so we approached the big mirror above the dressing room in the hotel and she stood in front of it, I behind her. She handed me the phone and said "Here, you take these. Pretending like you're fucking me from behind."

She bent over and rested her hands on the dresser in front of us.

"You're gonna crop me out of this one, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course."

Okay then.

I walked towards my cousin, holding her phone, and pressed my dick downward against her behind. I wasn't inside of her, but our no-nos were definitely touching. I held the phone with one hand and put the other on her waist to make the position seem realer. She made fake moaning faces and told me to take the photos, which I did.

And suddenly stood back up, turned around towards me and grabbed her phone from my hands. It was over in the blink of an eye.

She started laughing as she twiddled her thumbs on the screen. "Sent." She said. "I can't for him to get all jealous."

"You cropped my face out of the last one, right?"

"Yes, cousin, don't worry."

I knew it was over for real when she started getting semi-dressed, putting a bra and panties on. I stood with my boner swinging for several minutes, letting big johnny go back down to little johnny before covering him up again.

"Do you think Mike will come back to Haulover tomorrow? Give it another chance?" I asked later as we casually hung out in our underwear enjoying some leftover pizza from 2 days ago.

"I don't know. We'll see. He sees me and mom so often around the house that he's probably used to it, and I don't know why he wouldn't wanna go just to look at other women. He's a pervert like that."

"Hey," I replied, cleaning up some garbage. "That reminds me -- me and Aunt Jen and Alice ran into this nice girl today in the sauna. She was fighting with her boyfriend. We told her about Haulover. Maybe if I run into her I'll invite her."

"There's not enough from in the van for another person."

"Eh, we'll get her Uber. She seems like a nice gal who's having a bad vacation."

"We'll see."

We watched TV together for a bit before getting ready for bed. I casually slid my boxers off as she turned off the lamp on her side of the bed.

"Hey cousin, thanks for helping me get revenge earlier." Maggie said as she unclasped her bra and let the beasts free. "That means a lot that you're willing do to that for me."

"Ay, don't sweat it, Maggie. That's what family is for, is it not?"

"You're the best." She replied, then sliding off her panties and quickly getting into bed.

I smiled and got in next to her. I smiled because I was once again laying naked next to beautiful cousin. I smiled because I watched her get railed, and I smiled because not even an hour later was she licking my genitals, and unintentionally smothering my cock and balls with her huge butt cheeks. I smiled because I was having the vacation of a lifetime.

12