Family Values

Story Info
Open for interpretation.
8k words
4.5
161.8k
33
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FAMILY VALUES CAN BE OPEN FOR INTERPRETATION

After the worst storm in several years was over and the damage was being assessed, Ken sadly took stock of the changes he had seen and been a part of in his life. He was thankful his wife was on a business trip and didn't have to see it. The first thing to do now that the insurance people had left was gather all of the personal mementoes he could find, including the photos of his family, clothes, shoes, bedding etc., etc.

The storm had stripped off sections of the roof of his house and almost emptied the attic and second floor of anything not nailed down or protected in some fashion. There were weird items not blown away and some others that shouldn't have been moved just because of shear size.

The dresser, weighing about 300lbs and over 8 feet long, was torn apart but everything remained in the drawers. Dry laundry on top of the bed was moved to the other side but left intact. Bowling balls in the bags were gone and a stationary bike was twisted into a pretzel. The treadmill was missing the belt to walk on but the towel on the side rail wasn't touched. On and on it went, room to room each one left in a different state.

In the rear of the master closet Ken and his wife had a secret room, more like a second large closet really. In it they kept all the important papers, guns and ammo, hunting paraphernalia, jewelry and their collection of hard to find porno tapes converted to DVD along with over 200 other DVD's. The other items were of an especially sensitive nature.

The large safe against the interior wall measured six feet tall and four feet wide. In it the collection was of tapes and DVD's of his family growing up. Of course the content showed the usual vacation, graduation and birthday views, but some showed the true nature of his sisters, mom, dad and himself in situations that in certain circles wouldn't be well received.

In a kind of numb state Ken just picked up everything he could and in another part of his mind he thought back to the start of his first summer out of high school before going to college. Going back kept a grin on his face that if anyone saw it would think he had gone a little mad or maybe got hit on the head.

It was a typical June evening hot and sticky all afternoon and cooler in the evening. Ken's mom and dad, Bill and Kathy, installed a hot tub on the big deck outside the family room and an in ground pool down below it inn the yard. The deck could be accessed from the master bedroom and overlooked the pool and changing shed about four feet below.

Above the deck were his sisters rooms, Tanya and Samantha, Ken's room was in the front of the house overlooking the front porch and driveway. He would go onto the porch roof and talk to his girlfriend Rose several nights a week, this way his sisters couldn't overhear their conversation. Rose liked him to talk dirty to her and tell all the things he wanted to do to her, and then she would tell him what she wanted to do to him when they got together.

Ken and Rose had been going together for almost two years and once she got to see him naked it changed her life. You see Ken was 195lbs, six feet three inches tall and really well endowed Rose made sure to measure the length of his cock because soft it measured almost eight and one half inches, it was the largest she had ever seen or gotten fucked by. The length when it was hard was a little under eleven inches and about six inches around; his balls were as large as goose eggs.

Lying on his back, while she sucked him off, his cum would shoot over his head then cover his chest in thick ropes. That was one of the best things about the two of them because when Rose would have an orgasm she would shoot out a stream of pussy juice almost as far as Ken. There were many times they had to change the sheets after a night of fucking and sucking in his room or would have to spray the deck down so no one would slip and fall.

Rose was a typical cheerleader type that men have been drooling over for years. She had perfect size 38C breasts with a tiny waist and a cute bouncy butt that both Ken's sisters were a little jealous of every time she came over to swim. She liked to shave her pubic hair off after she and Ken had seen several porn sites on his computer that showed all the women with smooth pussies not only that but it turned her on when she got to watch his big cock slide in and out of her. Rose helped him shave his pubic area then rubbed in some oil to help with the razor burn this usually led to a blow job for him while he sucked her to an orgasm.

Ken's sisters were complete opposites in appearance. Tanya is very petite at five feet tall and she is proportioned perfectly at 105lbs except for her tits which look too large for her chest even though they are only 34 they are a D cup and her nipples stick out almost an inch when she is either excited or cold. Her personality is outgoing and happy.

Samantha on the other hand is five feet seven inches tall and has a dancer's body at 120lbs with strong muscular legs a lean frame with 36C tits and a tight ass. She acts stand offish at school because she is afraid guys won't take her seriously, at home it's just the opposite, giggly and girly making her and her sister the people Ken enjoys spending time with.

Their mom and dad, Bill and Kathy, is a real fun loving couple with a lot of friends and respect from the community. Bill owns the largest in-ground pool company in the tri-state area which kept him and Kathy busy. Kathy kept the books and Bill managed the business. Several times a year they went to trade shows all over the country.

Bill kept in shape by running and doing free weight training everyday. Kathy didn't like to run but used the free weights and treadmill regularly. Bill was 210lbs six feet five inches tall and just slightly more endowed than his son with a soft cock measuring almost nine inches long and when it got hard it measured twelve inches long and seven and a half inches around with his balls at just a bit bigger than his sons.

Kathy was petite just like Tanya. At just over five feet four inches tall at 110lbs, a great body with large 36D breasts, just one of the perks of breast feeding three kids. She decided a long time ago to work with her husband after seeing him naked. No sense taking chances letting that kind of equipment out of site. In order to keep it interesting Kathy kept herself in shape and catered to almost his every fantasy in the bedroom, hot tub, pool, out of town hotel rooms or clubs etc. they never found another woman to have a three way with or another man he was comfortable letting fuck his wife. Having a wife that would be open to a varied sex life and enjoyed his company in all aspects has kept them together for 25 years.

The summer had just started and everyone was just getting into the patterns of the hot weather and the demands it made on them. Ken, Rose, Tanya and Samantha went to work with Kathy and Bill for the first time all together. Everyone thought they were nuts to hire their children but we all got along more as friends than family. Kathy and Bill welcomed Rose like another daughter after they saw how she and I got along. Tanya and Samantha just treated her like a sister.

Ken noticed he had stopped cleaning up and couldn't even remember bringing things downstairs into the family room. The second thing he noticed was that he had started to get a hard-on remembering that summer and how it changed everything. He thought, "No sense wasting this without pictures," he ran upstairs and opened the safe. Looking at the collection of DVD's he grabbed one with 'Home Movie' on the cover. "This is just what I needed to work up a load by hand. Man I wish Rose was here, I sure could go for a blow job."

Running down to the big screen TV and DVD player Ken started everything up; he couldn't believe the power was still on. He locked the doors, pulled off his shorts, grabbed his dick and hit play.

The first scene was the pool with his mom, dad, Tanya, Samantha and Rose swimming around or splashing each other. You could hear the screams and giggling of the women with the roar of Bill's laughing on the audio. The family had just had supper and a few drinks to celebrate the big contract Bill landed with a Hotel chain to install and service all there pools for the next five years.

Kathy was wearing a skimpy bikini that barely covered her nipples and ass; you could tell it was bothering Bill because he would have to adjust himself once and awhile. Bill wore a typical pair of trunks that went half way down his thigh. Rose wore a low cut one piece with high cut sides to show off her great legs. Tanya wore one of her 'Tanning Suits' the kind that would get her arrested at the beach. It had a thong bottom and a top like her mom's that barely covered her tits. Samantha wore her usual suit, clinging, tight and revealing. It left nothing to the imagination her pussy and nipples were clearly visible, even more when she got out of the water.

Ken remembers recording that evening and watching his sisters, Rose and his mom from the second floor window. "Ok everybody, smile for the camera." Sitting on his couch with his dick in his hand today made him wish for the simpler times back then.

He fast forwarded to after everyone had consumed quite a few more drinks. The camera was on top of the table by the hot tub so it could look down on the pool with everyone in clear view. The reason Ken put it there was to innocently film the evening of fun with the family. What happened next wasn't on menu for the evening but the results were amazingly revealing.

Sitting on the lounge with her kneeling next to it Bill had Kathy's top off and was sucking on her tits while she had his cock pulled out of the top of his trunks stroking the full length. Occasionally she would drop her head down to suck on the head and lube him up a little.

Samantha had her suit pulled down and her sister's top pulled off and was sucking on Tanya tits. Tanya's suit bottom was off and it looked like half of Sam's hand was pushing in and out of her cunt.

Rose and I were in a sixty-nine position with her sucking and stroking my cock and my face buried between her legs slurping up her juices.

On the audio all you could hear was sucking, slurping, moaning and words of encouragement from everybody being serviced at the same time. Ken started to jerk off in earnest using the pre-cum running down to lube the shaft. "This is where it gets good."

Kathy couldn't stand it "I need your hard cock in my pussy Bill. I don't want to waste this big load in my mouth, fuck me hard baby." She sucked one more time on his cock head while untying her suit bottom. Kathy stood up and swung around to straddle his lap facing away towards the others she grabbed his dick and rubbed the head in the juice running out of her snatch.

Whispering to her, "Oh shit. Don't look now but we aren't alone out here honey. Man, I didn't know we were going to have a show with the meal. This is hot, look at our little girl's baby, damn they look good. Nice tits on Sam, huh? How about that boy of mine, he sure can pick-em can't he?" Bill's cock had gotten harder and was straining to fuck his wife's pussy so he pushed into her while she held the shaft.

Kathy looked up to see her son getting a blow job rite next to them on the other lounge. The first thing that popped into her head was 'My god he sure has a nice long cock, and Rose looks like she is enjoying it and by the sounds of it his tongue too.' "You can look at our girls if it keeps you this hard babe, while I watch Ken fuck Rose's face. He sounds like an expert according to the squirming crotch on his face and the moans coming from around his dick." Kathy slowly lowered herself down on his hard shaft about half way then pulled back up teasing him and her. Then she slammed down on his lap cramming the whole thing into her cunt with one stroke. Doing that always made her orgasm every time. To be filled up with this monster cock took their fucking to the level they both wanted.

Ken thought he heard his mom talking to his dad then thought who cares. The minute he started to lick Rose's cunt she always had an orgasm, all it took was touching her clit a little with the tip of his tongue and she would grind down on to his face. In this position she could rub her clit on his chin.

Rose loved to suck on Ken's cock, just the feeling of the smooth, hard and throbbing shaft in her mouth kept her juices running. She couldn't put more than half of it in her mouth while she sucked him off but if she could lay on her back on a table taking the whole thing down her throat was not a problem any more. Since she and Ken had discovered their mutual love of porn on line she had been more than willing to practice whenever they were together. He never complained saying that no other women had done that for him, they only complained about the size.

Rose also loved it when he would shoot his warm load into her mouth so she could drink it up or on her tits to rub it into her skin but she especially loved when his cum would flood her cunt, running out both sides and down the crack of her ass.

Tanya was in the throes of her second or third orgasm since Sam had dared her to kiss her rite on the mouth. The touch of another woman turned both of them on more than they thought it would. "Oh shit Sam that feels good honey don't stop. Suck my nipples a little harder. Damn, I'm going to cum again, faster, faster."

Samantha had wanted to experiment with other women for a long time and she couldn't believe that her own sister was willing to help fulfill that fantasy. After several drinks both of them had confessed the need to have some release for the lack of any male company in a while. "I think we could help each other out of this predicament Tanya. I dare you to kiss me, no I double dare you. No little kiss on the lips but a real toe curling full tongue kiss." Sam could feel her crotch getting wetter by the second the more they talked about it.

Moving onto the same lounge they started to kiss each other softly at first then more and more their hands started to roam over each others bodies while their tongues explored their mouths. Tanya rubbed Sam's tits through her suit gently pulling it off her shoulder to expose them for her mouth to suck on. Samantha started to moan while her sister licked and sucked on her breasts. With the reaction from Sam to spur her on Tanya ran her hand down to rub her sister's crotch through her suit.

Samantha was going to cum very soon as her sister rubbed her on the outside of the suit she pulled Tanya's head into her chest. "That's it baby suck my nipples, it feels so good." With her free hand Sam reached down and pressed Tanya's hand into her crotch, "Let me help you get to my pussy honey." Sam reached under her sister's hand and pulled the suit to the side spreading her legs, "This is what I need rubbed real bad Tanya honey. Rub my pussy please help me get off, hurry."

Tanya was only glad to get at her sisters cunt they were both in the zone now and didn't even realize anyone was around just their world with each other. She rubbed the lips and clit sliding two fingers into the folds of the first pussy besides her own she had ever touched and played with. "You like this Sam? Does it feel good baby? Cum for me Sam I want to feel you cum on my hand sweetie. Show me how much you need to cum." Tanya was shoving her fingers in and out now using her thumb to rub the clit. Samantha didn't even notice when Tanya had pulled her mouth off her tits to lean back and watch her sister have her first orgasm from another girl.

Samantha had her legs spread out on both sides of the lounge with one hand holding her suit to the side and the other hand pulling her own nipples. "That's it that's the spot honey. Faster, faster, oh, oh, oh fuuuuuuuuuuk ______." Sam groaned out pulling her knees up she sprayed out a long stream of pussy juice all over her sister. It hit her rite between the breasts then ran down over her belly soaking her suit bottom.

Tanya put her fingers up to her nose to smell, "Damn, that was amazing. I thought I was the only one who did that. Your juice smells a lot like mine sis." Putting her fingers in her mouth and sucking them dry, "You don't taste very different than me, in fact you taste real good baby." She reached down and gently rubbed it into Samantha's crotch and between her thighs. Pushing her fingers into her pussy then sucking on the fingers was turning Sam on again.

"Ok now it's my turn to taste your juice sis." Samantha pulled her legs out from under Tanya pulling her over onto the lounge pushing her back against the cushion. She reached over placing her hands on both her tits, "I've always wanted to see those big nipples of yours sis. Only this time I want to suck on them and rub my face into them." Leaning forward Sam kissed her sister pushing her tongue into her mouth then gently sucked her lips into her mouth. Moving down she kissed her neck, shoulder and the top of her breasts while her hands kept kneading the soft flesh on both sides.

Tanya was rubbing and squeezing Sam's breasts moaning out every time her sister would pull on a nipple or rub the whole tit. Moving her hand to the back of Samantha's neck she pulled her to her chest reaching up she started to feed a nipple into her sister's mouth. "That's it baby suck my tities. Don't stop it feels good to have them sucked, soooo good," she moaned biting her lip. Tanya had her legs on either side of the lounge and could feel it getting soaked with her pussy juice making her ass wet. "Oh baby I'm so wet I feel like I could cum rite now."

"Oh no you don't not until I say so sweetie. You had your fun getting me off now it's my turn to please you. I want to see you shoot a stream of cunt juice all over me this time." Samantha had reached down with one hand untying the bottom of the suit then pulling it up through Tanya's legs. "Shit you're soaked honey. I think I should check to see if anything is wrong down there." She ran her hand down between Tanya's legs rubbing her juice all around the slit and on both sides of her crotch. This really brought the moans out of her sister making her even wetter.

Dropping her head down she sucked the nipple into her mouth, she couldn't get over how long they were and hard. Flicking her tongue back and forth it felt like a tiny cock in her mouth. With her lips clamped down she sucked it into her mouth it still went in past her teeth. Gently biting it brought a low moan from Tanya, "Yeah, bite it baby, that's it nibble on my hard nipples."

Samantha was rubbing Tanya's pussy running her fingers over the clit then down into the folds pushing first one finger in then two then three and finally all four were running in and out with her thumb rubbing the clit. Tanya had her legs pulled open and her knees up beside her chest. She was beyond any conversation and only moaned and kept repeating, "Shit, shit, shit, fuck, fuck, shit, shit."

Samantha pulled her mouth off of the nipple and leaned back to watch her sister cum. Moving her hand in and out she used her other hand to rub the clit making Tanya open her mouth taking fast breaths, "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit." Pushing her hand in one more time Sam could feel her cunt contract onto her fingers. She pulled out but kept rubbing her clit, "Cum for me Tanya I want to see you squirt. Spray me baby, hose me down," she moved over directly in front of her sister's crotch getting her face just inches from her pussy.

Tanya froze pulling her legs as far back as she could the stream she squirted was the biggest one she had ever done. It caught Samantha directly in the mouth. Sam struggled to drink all the pussy juice she could catch in her mouth. Caught up in the moment Sam followed the diminishing spray down to her sister's cunt sucking and licking as much as she could get in her mouth. With her face shoved into her sister's pussy she started to lick and suck it like it was a last meal.