Family Weekend Ch. 03: L'il Sicily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Umm," Wally said, nervously, feeling his growing cock crowding his groin. "What do you mean, Tammy?"

"Well..." Tammy answered, sotto voce, "On Wednesdays, when your dad's alone and all tense, I... HELP him relax. It's like, one of my job duties, you know?" she moved to Wally's temples and massaged small circles with her thumb pads. "You're the manager, NOW, and you seem to need RELAXING, so I thought I'd ask."

"What do you do, exactly, for Dad?" Wally asked, leaning his head back and looking into Tammy's sparkling blue eyes. He felt her titties squash on his scalp. They were very warm.

"I'll just show you." She smiled down at him sweetly, turning the chair around. As Wally righted his head and his body rotated, he found himself facing Tammy's naked chest. Her polo shirt was hiked up to her neck and her puffy crowned baubles were directly in front of him. She swiftly sat on his lap and pushed her proud left boob onto his mouth. He opened in surprise and she leaned forward, stuffing herself between his lips. "Johnny likes to start relaxing with a nibble on a nipple, but that's not usually enough to take his cares away completely." Tammy answered, happily noting Wally was already drawing her harder into his mouth and teasing her mushroom cap with his tongue. "Ummmm, yess, that SO nice, Wally," she praised.

While Wally suckled, Tammy slid her bottom back to his knees and dug her hands into his lap, unbuckling and unzipping his blue jeans. She scooted forward again and shook her booby loose from his mouth. "Do the other one, too... it ACHES so!" She pouted, pushing her right tit at his gaping mouth. Wally obliged and Tammy pulled his head tight onto her breast while she ground her ass on his lap until she heard him groan loudly around his new pacifier. His erection had forced its way up from his briefs and its plump red head throbbed and bobbed against his stomach, but its neck was strangling in the elastic band of his Jockeys. Wally pushed Tammy's hips. She slid back, separating his legs as she knelt on the floor, in between them, in front of the chair.

"Oh, YES!" she declared gleefully. "You ARE having a HARD day!" She grabbed the elastic of his underwear and yanked forward and down, through his jeans' spread fly, freeing his long-suffering sturdy dick. Before Wally could object, even had he thought of it, Tammy pulled his cock into her warm wet mouth and commenced sucking. She fondled his balls with her left hand and rubbed his staff from root to rim with her closed left fist, while she teased and sucked his swollen soft marshmallow. Wally was disadvantaged by her expertise. Within thirty seconds he succumbed and Tammy sucked cum.

"HYUNHH!" He cried, as he ejaculated his stream into his employee's eager active mouth.

"MMmmfff... uhnnnh," Tammy moaned, climaxing, as she swallowed Wally's hot spurting seeds. When she had taken his all, she sat back on her heels, grinning open mouthed. Wally stared with disbelief at the gray bits of his jism he saw gathered on her curled tongue. "So... how you doing, Wally" Tammy asked, sliding her right hand up his cock, gleaning the rest of his spunk and transferring it to her mouth. "I have to go now, so I can be back at 6 o'clock. Can I have my cash bonus, please?"

Wally looked like a hammered steer in the stockyards. "What? What bonus?"

"For the massage and relaxation therapy," Tammy answered, matter-of-factly. "Johnny gives me $50 cash out of the till. He says it's written down as 'employee development and team building' on his QuickBooks."

Wally sat dumbfounded and silent.

"Oh, never mind," Tammy said, standing up and pulling down her shirt. "I'll just grab it on my way out the door. But don't you forget to record it!" She vacated the office, leaving Wally, collapsed in the chair, with his pants around his shoes.

"Uh... OK, Tammy," he called, resigned to his doom. He looked at the time clock. "3:15," he thought, rising from the chair and pulling his clothes together. Recovering, he grinned lasciviously, and said out loud, "That was a nice little appetizer."

Hearing a man's voice, calling from the dining area, "Is anyone here?" Wally stepped through the kitchen to help his midafternoon customer and wait for reinforcements so he could get home to his mother's delicious cannelloni.

*

12