Family's Big Win Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
09cutter
09cutter
422 Followers

"Uh.. it went well, I guess. She seemed to enjoy it." I felt guilty talking about taking a young girls cherry to my wife. I know I must have looked sheepish at best. The fact that it was our daughter, didn't help. Then it dawned on me that she had not been to bed with me last night. "What did you do last night?"

"Let's just say that you two aren't the only ones who had fun."

I looked at her questioningly. Suddenly the fog lifted. I had left her in a room with two naked men. They were her sons, but still, did something happen? "Care to elaborate on that?"

"Later, I will tell you the whole story. For now I need you to fuck me."

We were just getting into it when Amy exited the bathroom. She took one look at us, and scurried through the sliding door. When we finished, we stepped through the same door, and heard noises coming from the bunk bed area behind another sliding door. It was obvious that someone was having sex. We found Mike up front with earbuds on, watching something on one of the TVs.

"She wanted to try Brian next, was all she said, and dragged him away." Mike said. "I couldn't stand the racket coming from both bedrooms, so I started watching this to take my mind off it."

"Ahh poor baby." Mary said then grabbed his hand and led him to the bedroom. As she passed me she said "Coming dear?" When the shock wore off, I followed.

Mary practically threw him on the bed. "I've been wanting this since I saw you naked years ago." She leaned over and took his large cock into her mouth. I couldn't believe the size of it. I had seen it before, but now, with her hand and mouth as reference, it was huge. It was difficult to imagine that it would fit in her little pussy, even though she had one that size once before.

After sucking it for a minute she raised up and aimed it at her pussy. "Your dad put a load of cum in me, so I am nice and slick for this big boy." As she rode down on it she let out a moan/groan hard to say which. When she reached the halfway point, She looked him in the eyes and said "You're in virgin territory now." I knew it wasn't quite true but close enough. Only one other had been so deep, and Mike was the result.

I didn't think I would ever see her with another man, much less her own son. But here I was, watching it, and loving it. She rode him until he was completely seated in her. I know she had at least one orgasm on the way. As I watched his balls mash against her ass, she moaned out another climax. Then Mike literally picked her up and turned them onto her back, and started to really give it to her hard.

Mary clenched my hand as Mike drove deeply into her. She looked directly into my eyes as she was taken by our son. Then wrapping her arms around him she said "Oh God, Mike, I knew it would be this good. Oh fuck me. Fuck your mother hard. I love your big cock."

I got down close, so I could see his cock sliding in and out of my wife's pussy. I saw her inner lips being pushed in and then pulled out as far as they could reach, clinging to the thick invader, trying to not let it escape.

"Is that good, Mom? Am I fucking you good?"

"Yes baby, I love how you're fucking me. You feel so good in me. You can fuck me any time you want. Ohh.. don't stop I'm cumming again."

"I'm gonna cum soon too Mom, where do you want it?"

She raised her knees to her chest. "Baby, I want it as deep as you can put it." He dove in deep and hard. I could see his urethra throb as he pumped his cum deep into his mother. "Oh God, Mike, I can feel you cumming in me. Oh..Oh..Yes...cum in me deep, baby." Then she let out a primal scream.

He finally stopped pumping in her, and collapsed. When his breathing returned, he slowly withdrew his spent cock. I was amazed at the sight of it coming out of her. It must have been in her belly. She lay there not moving other than breathing.

He saw the look of concern on my face, and said "She'll be alright in a minute. That happens to girls sometimes when I fuck them hard. First time it happened, it scared me too. I've gotten used to it though. Give her another five minutes, then she can talk." As he got up and left, I could see that big cock sway back and forth. It reminded me of John Holmes, the 70s porn star with the huge cock. Only Mike didn't have trouble maintaining an erection. He might not be quite as big as Johnny Wadd, but he was damn close.

I looked at the gaping maw that was once my wife's tiny pussy, and couldn't help myself. I fell face first into the cavernous pussy, licking and slurping away. When she firally came around, she found me with my tongue as deep as I could plant it.

"Do you like sucking my pussy after Mike has cum in it dear?" I could only nod and keep licking. "I'm glad you like it. I want to have plenty more for you to suck out of me."

I jumped on her in a flash. I could hardly feel her pussy around my dick, and I'm sure she could hardly feel me. "Did you like fucking Mike dear? did you like his big cock in you?"

"God, yes it was so good. His cock filled me up completely."

"Was It like when Mark fucked you?"

"Yes. So big and deep."

"Did Mark fuck you better than me?"

"Yes..I mean no... Oh God, I'm sorry, dear, but yes. He fucked me so much harder and deeper than you can. It's not your fault, I love how you make love to me. But Mike and Mark are soo good."

"It's ok dear, I understand."

"Brian is good too, but not as good as Mike."

"How do you know that?

"Like I said earlier, you two aren't the only ones to have fun last night. After Amy chose you, I let Brian have me. I wanted to wait til you could watch, before fucking Mark. He was very understanding too, he just masturbated as his brother fucked me."

About then we heard a commotion in the other room. We rushed in to find Mike on top of Amy. The noise was her cumming on her brother's cock. "I'm a little over halfway in, baby." Mike was telling her. We watched as he continued to feed that monster cock into our little girl. She had already been fucked by me and Brian, yet Mike was struggling to get into her tight pussy. Amy was panting, and her eyes were rolled to the back of her head. The cords of her neck were bulging as she strained to take it all. She screamed in orgasm again.

"Damn! Did I look like that when he fucked me?" asked Mary.

"Not quite the same, but pretty close. You've had three children, I'm sure you did when Mark fucked you over twenty years ago. Man when Amy decided to lose her cherry, she went all out. Me Brian, and Mark in 24 hours."

"We both did all three of you, and it's only been about 12 hours, dear" Mary corrected.

She was right. In the last 12 hours, I had sex with my daughter and my wife. I had watched as my wife was fucked by my son. I had sucked my son's cum from my wife, who had fucked both her sons and now I was watching as my daughter had incestuous sex with her brother. Best 12 hours of my life.

09cutter
09cutter
422 Followers
12