Fan Male Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hardesty's knuckles breached the sphincter and he was in.

Murmurings circulated around the room. "See that. His fist is in. Shit that's hot."

He grunted and Kit groaned as Hardesty flexed his fingers inside the passage and then start a slow fucking motion with the fist. Soon he sensed that Kit wasn't just taking the fist but was moving on it. Hardesty held the fist steady, just rhythmically flexing the fingers as, using the leverage of his left foot, Kit rocked on the fist, moving on it, fucking himself on it.

"Pain. Ecstasy. Passion," Kit exclaimed in a belabored voice.

"And pleasure. Don't forget taking your pleasure. When you're no longer getting pleasure from a cocking, stop being a whore."

"And pleasure," Kit cried out. "Oh shit, I'm coming!" He shot another load up his belly.

The sound of "Ahhhhh," was audible all around the bed. The guests that had been doggy fucking on the bed were gone but another pair now were humping on the floor beside the bed.

"Fuck, I guess you really can take it," Hardesty muttered. "Guess you'll do fine with Toby's escort service."

He pulled his fist out, rolled over on top of Kit, entered him strongly, and fucked him to his own ejaculation.

"God, you're a brute. A beast. A thug. A stud," Kit cried out.

"Yes, yes. All of the above," Hardesty admitted as he thrust, thrust, thrust. "That's what you want."

"Yes, that's what I want." Kit was having no trouble now weaving a Sandman story out of this in his mind.

12