Fantasies Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

''Drink it you pathetic pig,'' she ordered as she filled my mouth. I gulped down her piss and licked her cunt until her body shuttered with a thunderous climax.

Sherry and I showered and cleaned up then she made a phone call. An hour later there was a knock at the door. Sherry ordered me to strip and lay face down on the bed. I did as she commanded and waited nervously as she led the clerk from the sex shop into the room. She told him to make himself comfortable and he quickly pealed off his clothes revealing a taut muscular body which was shaved from head to toe. She dropped her robe to the floor displaying her magnificent body.

The clerk, who's name was Jonathan ignored Sherry and walked over to the bed where I was lying. His big smooth cock jutted out from his muscular body inches from my mouth. Sherry walked across the room, naked and beautiful. She knelt beside Jonathan and took his big dick in her tiny hand. She guided it to my mouth as she brought her lips to mine and kissed me deeply. I closed my eyes and lost myself in the deep passionate kiss. Her tongue entwined with mine.

Jonathan's cock leaked precum as Sherry rubbed it against my face. Our lips parted and she took him into her mouth as she looked deep into my eyes.

Sherry took his cock deep into her throat then withdrew and licked the tip. She pressed her lips to mine and her tongue slipped past my lips. We kissed deeply and her tongue slithered up and down mine.

''Your turn baby,'' she said. Her voice was thick with lust as she guided the thick drooling rod to my lips. ''Lick the head baby, taste his precum. This is so hot baby, so fucking hot I may explode.''

My tongue flicked out and I slowly licked the head of his cock as precum leaked from it. It tasted salty yet surprisingly sweet.

Sherry moaned as she watched me lick the big hard cock like a Popsicle. Her reaction encouraged me and I took the thick rod into my mouth. Sherry's hand pumped the shaft as my tongue slithered along the contours of the thick head and veins of Jonathan's throbbing cock.

''Take it down your throat baby,'' she said as her fingers plunged into her overheated pussy.

''Holy Fuck!'' Sherry moaned as I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his muscular thighs drawing his cock deeper into my mouth.

Jonathan's hips began to jog forward slowly fucking my virgin mouth. I opened my throat allowing him to slide his big cock deep inside me. He continued to force his dick down my throat until my nose pressed against his pelvis. Tears ran down my cheeks as I gagged on his throbbing cock.

''Baby, that is so fucking hot,'' Sherry said encouragingly.

There was a knock at the door and Sherry twinkled over to answer it while I continued to suck on the clerk's big dick. She peered through the view hole and smiled as she opened the door still naked.

''I was hoping you would show up,'' Sherry said as the stripper entered the room. Sherry wrapped her arms around the stripper and kissed her aggressively as she quickly undressed the sexy brunette. When the stripper, who's name was Janet, saw me on the bed with Jonathan's cock in my mouth she muttered ''holy shit you guys are freaks, but that is so hot.''

Sherry led Janet to the bed and pushed her back on it. My beautiful ex-girlfriend dove between the strippers shapely thighs and pressed her lips to Janet's smooth shaved pussy. Sherry used her long tongue to devour the brunette's succulent juices until she came all over Sherry's pretty face.

''Get on all fours over my slave,'' Sherry instructed her new lover. She had Jonathan pull his cock from my tired mouth and positioned him behind Janet.

I watched up close as Jonathan's cock split Janet's meaty pussy lips and eased into the wet hole.

''Lick it baby, everywhere, her cunt, his cock, and his balls. Do it my pet,'' Sherry ordered.

My tongue flicked out and slurped Janet's pussy and she moaned loudly. I sucked her delicious juices from Jonathan's big cock as he pounded into the stripper's hole. He fucked her hard until his balls tightened and he filled her pussy with thick creamy cum.

Jonathan pulled his semi-hard cock from Janet's pussy and fed it to me as Sherry ordered me to suck it clean. I obediently sucked their juices from his flaccid cock until it was completely clean.

Sherry told Janet to sit up and let gravity to drain her sloppy cunt onto my mouth. I attached my mouth to her warm hole and greedily sucked Jonathan's cum from her tasty pussy.

Sherry pushed Janet onto her back and straddled her face as she pulled me t her and kissed me deeply. She guided my cock into her perfect pussy as Janet licked my balls.

The world around us disappeared as we made slow beautiful love to each other. Our bodies moved together as one as I thrust my cock into her pussy. We kissed deeply, our tongue dancing together as our bodies thrust and gyrated until we came together in a powerful simultaneous climax.

I looked into Sherry's pretty green eyes and said "I love you baby.'' We continued to kiss as Jonathan and Janet began to fuck.

''I love you too baby,'' Sherry said as she positioned her leaking pussy in front of Janet's face as Jonathan fucked her from behind.

I lay beside Sherry and kissed her as Janet licked her delicious pussy. I felt my cock stiffen as we kissed. Sherry reached down and squeezed my hard cock.

''Baby, I want your cock in my ass as Jonathan fucks me but I want him to cum in your mouth,'' she said.

"Mmmm,'' I moaned as we positioned ourselves. Jonathan lay back on the bed as Sherry mounted him easing his big hard dick into her warm enveloping pussy. Her delectable ass was up in the air as I slid my well lubricated cock into her tight asshole.

Janet played with her hot pussy as she watched from a soft comfortable chair in the corner.

Sherry moaned as we double penetrated her gorgeous body. I fell into a steady rhythm as my cock slid in and out of her sweet ass. I could feel Jonathan's cock rubbing against mine through the thin membrane that separated Sherry's two holes. We fucked our Sherry sandwich with increasing ferocity until I couldn't hold back anymore. I came hard inside her, filling her tight asshole with ribbons of thick cum.

Jonathan continued to fuck her hard and as her got close to cumming Sherry climbed off him and she grabbed his slippery cock and took it into her mouth as she directed me to help her.

We double teamed Jonathan's cock as Janet strapped Sherry's girl cock around her waist and started fucking Sherry.

Janet fucked Sherry harder than I thought possible as I took Jonathan's dick into my mouth. He grunted loudly as he filled my mouth with his thick creamy cum. Sherry came hard as she watched me take Jonathan's load. I held his cream in my mouth and kissed Sherry deeply giving her a warm tasty snowball.

Sherry, Jonathan and I all collapsed onto the king sized bed exhausted. Janet took the strap on off and cuddled up to Sherry as Jonathan got up, dressed and thanked us for a great night before he left.

Sherry and I began caressing Janet as we kissed each other deeply.

''Let's make her cum together my pet,'' Sherry said excitedly as she slipped between the strippers splayed thighs. ''Come here baby and let's eat a pussy together.''

I slid next to Sherry and kissed her before we both flicked our tongues over Janet's wet pussy. Sherry pushed her long tongue deep into the brunette's hole as I licked and sucked on her hard clit. We simultaneously licked and sucked Janet until she came hard. When she came a delicious clear viscous fluid squirted from her spasming pussy onto our faces. Sherry and I licked the tasty liquid from each other and then shared it in a passionate kiss. We slid back up the bed and cuddled exhaustedly. I drifted off to sleep with Sherry's sexy smooth body pressed against mine and Janet on the other side of Sherry sandwiching my beautiful girlfriend between us.

12