Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I released the clamp once more and watched the fullness of the bag diminish until it was completely empty. I was surprised that she'd taken it all! I bent over and looked at her belly. She looked a few months pregnant. I rubbed it gently and asked again how she felt.

"I don't think I can hold it any longer. May I get up and empty it into the toilet, sir?"

"Yes. Do that. Keep the nozzle in you until you're almost seated, and then pull it out."

I steadied her as she got up off the floor and held her up as she removed the nozzle from her backside. Almost immediately there was a loud splash as the water gushed out of her and into the toilet. Between the smell and the gurgling and farting it was fairly disgusting, but there's no polite way to evacuate an enema. After several flushes of the toilet, I told her to wipe herself clean and get back down onto the floor. I refilled the enema bag, this time adding a little mint flavored mouthwash. The small amount of alcohol in it would be absorbed quickly into her bloodstream and help her relax, and the mint would help with the odor. After applying some more gel to the nozzle, I inserted it into her ass hole and started emptying the contents of the bag into her again. Although I paused every so often, this time it didn't take as long to empty the bag completely. "How ya doing?"

"I'm full, sir... I'm so full. I want to be clean so you'll want to fuck me all night."

I bent down again and rubbed her belly with one hand while rubbing her pussy with the other. I found her clit and slowly, gently circled it with my fingertips. The sighs she made sounded as if she was completely content.

"Sir?" she asked, "May I interrupt you long enough to dump the enema?"

"Certainly," I replied. I helped her up again, positioned her over the toilet and watched as she removed the nozzle. This time when the splashing began, she looked dreamily into my eyes and thanked me for being so good to her. The alcohol must've been getting to her already. After several flushes I instructed her to clean up and take her position on the floor again.

"I think one more will do it. Maybe two more, but we'll see. I refilled the enema bag, this time with plain water, spread some more gel on the nozzle and inserted it into her.

Jen sighed and mumbled something, and then said, "I can hardly wait to get your cock in me. I thought Bill was good, but he's kinda small compared to you. I love it when you stretch me open and fuck me."

"You're a good slut," I said. "Let's make sure you're cleaned out really well and then I'll let you feel me inside your ass." I eased the nozzle into her ass again and let the water start flowing. This time I didn't pause. There was no gurgling noises. In just a few minutes the entire contents of the bag was in her. "How ya feel?"

"How much more is there? I can take it."

I unscrewed the hose from the bag and added more water to it, screwed the hose back onto it and let the bag start draining again. When it was about half-empty, Jen moaned loudly. I clamped it shut immediately. "You okay, slut?"

"Ooooh, nooooo," she moaned. "I think I'm gonna explode!"

I quickly helped her up and positioned her over the toilet. The instant she pulled out the nozzle, a river of clear water surged into the toilet. Jen moaned as it continued to empty out of her. She looked up at me, smiled and said she hoped she made me as happy as I made her. I let her sit there for quite a while, wanting to make sure everything that went into her had come out. At one point she reached towards me, gently held my cock and pulled me towards her. She leaned forward and sucked my cock into her mouth, twirling her tongue around and around the head. When it was fully erect, she paused and asked, "May I have your beautiful cock stretch my ass now, sir? Please?"

"Alright, but first take a washcloth and get it good and soapy, and wash between your cheeks."

I helped her up and watched as she stepped into the tub. After handing her a washcloth she lathered it and proceeded to wash. "Go easy, slut! That little hole has been through a lot already, and is about to get another workout."

After washing, rinsing and drying herself, I took her hand and led her to the bed. Lie down on your tummy, and spread your arms and legs out as if you're trying to touch the corners. As she stretched, I wrapped the webbed cuffs around each wrist and ankle and tightened them so she could barely move. I went back to the bathroom and got the bottle of Wet and then returned. Between the thoughts of what I was about to do and seeing her secured to the bed in a spread eagle, my cock had hardened and was ready to plow into her. I squirted some gel onto the head of my cock and spread it over the length of the shaft. I then straddled her legs, spread open her ass cheeks with both hands, positioned my cock right in the center of the puckered rim of her hole, and pushed in all the way, pressing my balls into her cheeks. Jen began moaning the instant I entered her and continued until I paused once I was deep inside her. I released my grip on her ass and positioned my hands on the bed just beside her mashed tits. I leaned down until my mouth was next to one of her ears and told her, "For being such a good slut, I'm going to fuck you hard now. When I'm done using you tonight, I'll let you sleep in my bed so we can continue as soon as we awaken in the morning."

I pushed my body up, braced myself on the bed and then backed almost all the way out of her. With the head tugging back the edge of her hole, I pushed back in hard and started thrusting in and out of her furiously. After a few minutes, I accidentally popped out of her, leaving her wide open and gaping.

"Don't stop, sir! Please, don't stop!" she yelled out.

I repositioned my cock and drove back into her, thrusting with shorter but more forceful strokes. Several more minutes passed. Sweat was dripping off me and onto her, pooling in the small of her back. I could hear her pleading with me to fuck her harder, so I did, pounding her with as much force as I could. I was thankful I'd used the lubricant, knowing from experience that both of us would be raw if I hadn't. About the time I knew I needed to take a break, I felt the inevitable orgasm that was about to happen. I slowed the thrusts and eased my cock out a little farther each time until I could no longer prevent it from happening. I pushed all the way back in one last time and spewed my cum deep into her, collapsing on top of her. Both of us struggled to breathe. Within a few seconds she was thanking me over and over. "Thank you... thank you for fucking me so good... thank you, sir... thank you for making me your slut..."

When I finally caught my breath and felt like I could move again, I pushed my body up from her back and felt my cock slide out of her. Oh, god, it was throbbing and so sensitive! I climbed off the bed and stood beside her face. I leaned over enough for her to be able to lick my cock and enjoyed it as she did. I then unfastened her left wrist and left ankle and rolled her onto her right side. The sheet was wet where she'd been lying. It was soaked where her pussy had rested. "Before I unfasten the remaining cuffs so you can change the sheets, I'm going to put a butt plug in you for the night. When you're done straightening the bed, I'll cuff one of your ankles and then we'll both get some sleep. We'll need our energy for what I have planned for Saturday."

12