Fantasies of a Good Mother

Story Info
Novelist mom uses her son for inspiration.
11.4k words
4.68
332.5k
444
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,109 Followers

Laura stood on the small dock overlooking the lake.

She was standing next to a real estate agent, deciding whether to buy the property or not. The house was large and spacious. The area was quiet and serene. It was Laura's second time visiting the property with the realtor, and everything seemed perfect to her.

"Beautiful view isn't it?" the realtor asked. "I never get tired of coming here."

Laura nodded. "Neither do I. A place like this is exactly what I'm looking for."

"Based on the things you want, I'd have to agree. Here you have a large property all to yourself, which is perfect for writing books. And there are plenty of outdoor activities, including swimming and hiking. The views on this property are amazing."

"I'm sure my son would love that," Laura added.

"Your son will be living here as well?"

"That's part of the reason why I want to move to this area," she replied. "It's a great place to write a book, and it's close my son's college. He can live with me instead of a dorm, and I would have a nice place to work."

The realtor smiled, "I think that's wonderful. You two would be so happy here."

"I think I agree," Laura smiled back. "Let the seller know that I'm interested in buying this property. I'd like to move in as soon as possible."

Fantasies of a Good Mother

Several months later. Laura sat in the office room of her new home early in the morning. There was a computer on her desk, along with family pictures and papers. Boxes were laying around the room, some opened, some remained closed. Everything had the look of someone still in the process of moving in.

She leaned back on the chair after receiving a call from Janet, her manager. The two became close friends after Laura hired her over a decade ago.

"How are things in your new house?" Janet asked. "Is your writing coming along well?"

"I'm still getting settled in. I love it here. But I'm a little scattered on the writing. I'm working on a few different things at the moment, little by little. Nothing solid, unfortunately."

"I know how that goes," the manager replied. "Anyway, it's fair to say that you're not deeply involved in writing any new stories at the moment right?"

"Pretty much. I have a few ideas for more crime novels. The usual stuff."

"Good," Janet replied. "Because there might be a way for you to take your career to new heights."

"Which is?"

"Erotica."

Laura was taken aback. "Erotica? You mean erotic stories?"

"Precisely," Janet replied. "Erotica is highly in demand right now, and the market is craving for new and exciting authors. Someone like you could easily write a big hit in that genre."

"I'd hardly consider myself 'new' given how long I've been doing this line of work."

"But you would still be considered a new author in the world of erotica."

Laura thought for a moment. "Erotic stories aren't my thing. You know that."

"I know. But I also know that your recent books have seen a steady decline in sales. You're not drawing an audience the way that you used to."

"Every author goes through a slump at some point. It's natural. As my manager, I expect you to understand that. Besides, the stuff I'm working on right now has plenty of potential to become bestsellers some day. So please, spare me the advice."

"Well as your manager, it's my job to give you advice which could help your career."

"Changing genres isn't exactly the kind of advice that I pay you for," Laura quipped.

"Listen, I've already spoken with the people at the publisher's office and they think it's a great idea. With your name recognition and writing credentials, it's almost certain that your erotic novel debut will be a big hit with readers."

"You think so?"

"I've been in this business longer than you have," Janet replied. "So take my advice. The publishers agree with me, and they said they'll give your first erotic novel a large promotional push."

There was a long pause on the phone.

"Let's say that I decide to write an erotic story. Frankly, I can't guarantee that it would be any good. I've never done it before."

"Not a problem," Janet said without care. "I can send you some short erotic stories that I've recently helped get published for another client of mine. Obviously I don't want you to copy them, but you can use them for inspiration."

"Do you think the original author will mind?"

"No way. She's actually a big fan of yours. She speaks very highly of you."

"Your client who writes erotic stories is a woman?" Laura asked.

"Not all erotic stories are written by horny old men. Women write them too, smart ones. And women also read a lot of erotic stories. Welcome to the new world."

"Thanks for the warm welcome," she sarcastically replied. "Email them to me and I'll take a look. No promises. I'll see if I can come up with something worth writing."

"It shouldn't be much different than writing a crime novel. Story, suspense, characters, build-up, and then the grand finale. In this case, just end it with hot steamy sex. It's that simple."

"Easy for you to say," Laura replied.

"Like I said, I've been in this business for a long time. If you're short on ideas, I hear that using real life inspiration works."

"Great. I'll bang the mailman when he comes around so I can sit in front of the computer and write about it."

"That'll work," Janet replied. "I hope you have a sexy mailman."

"You're making me excited now."

"Good, maybe that'll help you get started. Have fun."

Laura playfully sighed. "This is going to be an interesting couple of months if I actually decide to do this."

"Interesting, tantalizing, and exciting. Get used to it. I'll email you some erotic material for you to read. Hopefully that'll get your juices flowing."

"I hope you mean my creative juices."

"That too," the manager joked.

*** STORIES OF SEX & PERVERSION ***

Laura spent the next two hour sitting in front of her computer reading erotic short stories. It was her first time ever viewing pornographic themed stories, and they impressed her. None of them were overly vulgar as she had anticipated them to be. They were subtle, with slow build-ups, character development, and satisfying conclusions of sexual encounters.

The first story she read focused on a female office manager who was too busy to date. The main character noticed that her female co-worker was coming to work with lines on her arm and back. Eventually, she asked the co-worker what those lines were, and after a lengthy conversation, the co-worker admitted she was visiting a BDSM club. The co-worker gave her boss a card and explained the benefits of visiting such a place. The female office manager eventually decided to have a look and it changed her life forever.

The second story involved a male college professor who had recently been divorced. After mid-terms, one of his students approached him with an offer. She was a sexy cheerleader from a wealthy family. She bluntly offered him sexual favors in exchange for good grades. The professor strongly refused and threatened to report her to the Dean. His morals and integrity as a professor were more important. The student, however, was persistent and never gave up. The professor reluctantly accepted the agreement and was sexually satisfied in his office by the college girl. It was a cliche story, but enjoyable nonetheless, she thought.

The third story featured two adult women who were childhood friends. They both recently went through painful divorces and sought each others company. They became closer than ever before. They understood each other and found the true value in each other. It was a lesbian story.

'This might not be so difficult after all,' Laura thought.

She acknowledged to herself that the stories were titillating at the very least. At that point, she understood the appeal of erotic stories, and why they were finding mainstream success. If her mind wasn't so focused on work, she would have been much more aroused.

There was a faint splashing noise coming from the lake. She heard it through her open window and stood up to look outside. Tom, her son, was outside swimming. It was beautiful outside, and it would have been a travesty for her to be trapped inside the house working all day, she thought.

'I really need a break.'

Laura undressed in her bedroom. After getting naked, she put on a one-piece bathing suit and covered it with a large tshirt. She grabbed a large towel and headed outside.

The distance from the house to the lake was short. Laura and Tom made eye contact as she walked towards him on the wooden dock. Tom looked comfortable and relaxed while treading in the water.

"Mind if I join?" she asked.

"Sure," he smiled. "The water is great."

After she put her towel down on the dock, Laura pulled her tshirt overhead and stood in her bathing suit. She noticed that Tom was watching her, but she didn't mind. It was normal for people who swam. She dove in the lake and swam underwater for a while, enjoying the blissful feeling of nature's water against her skin. Once she needed air, she came back to the surface and treaded on the water alongside her son.

"You must have done a lot of writing," he said.

"What makes you say that?"

"You've been crammed in your office all morning."

"I was reading a couple of short stories," she replied. "Janet wants me to write Erotica."

"You mean erotic stories?"

Laura nodded. "Yeah. Janet thinks it'll be a good career move since erotic stories are so popular nowadays. Apparently the publishers are willing to give me extra promotion if I write my first adult novel."

"Really?" he laughed. "Mom, no offense, but you should stick to crime stories."

Laura reached in the lake and splashed water on Tom's face.

"Very funny. You don't think I can do it?"

"It's just that I have a hard time imagining you sitting in front of the computer to write a sex story," he playfully replied. "That's all I'm saying."

"I'm glad to see that you have so much faith in me. I hope you remember that my career as an author pays for this expensive home and your college tuition."

He smiled, "Don't worry, I didn't forget. And I think you'll do a great job writing an erotic story. I'd love to read, even though it would be kind of awkward knowing you wrote it."

"Believe me, I considered that part already. My parents, family, and all my friends would probably be reading it too. But I'm not interested in making anything overly raunchy or explicit. I'll probably go with something more on the romantic side, you know, a reflection of the human condition. That's usually where I do my best work."

"Does this mean you're going to write it?"

"Seems like it," she replied. "Maybe Janet is right. It'll be great for my career, and a great way to add variety to my work."

"Awesome. I'm sure it'll be a fun read."

Laura flung her arm and splashed water on Tom's face again, and they laughed.

"Come on," she said. "I'm getting tired. Let's go back inside and I'll make lunch."

***

That night. After spending the day coming up with ideas that led nowhere, Laura furiously typed away on her computer. She thought of something which could work. Writing an erotic story had never crossed her mind before, but it was becoming a reality.

~~ The beginning of the story revolved around a middle aged woman who recently moved to a secluded home near the forest. It was to be her place of solitude. While out hiking, she meets a handsome young man who was also exploring nature. They started a small conversation and become friendly. Their conversation ended and they continued on their separate ways, but the older woman was smitten by the chance encounter. The woman knew they would eventually cross paths again. It excited her, even though she knew it was taboo because of their age difference. ~~

Once Laura finished typing the opening to her first erotic story, she emailed it to Janet to get her feedback. It was 11:35 pm by the time she finished typing. She brushed her teeth, washed her face, and then went to sleep.

*** THE PLACE OF SOLITUDE & DEPRAVITY ***

Early Sunday morning. It was 8:14 am when she checked the clock. Laura slid her right hand between her legs and began to rub. It was a common practice for whenever she awoke with a sense of arousal. Her fingers rubbed her clitoris for a few moments before entering her vagina. Morning masturbation was her favorite way to start the day.

Her mind wandered to unusual places. Like most people, she had her favorite fantasies. She usually fantasized about classy men her age, sweeping her away in a moment of romance. But this time, she thought about the scenario in her story with an older woman meeting a much younger man. She imagined that she was that older woman.

Then, for reasons unknown, she imagined that Tom was the younger man. It was the first time that he was ever the star of her masturbation fantasies. She had always thought of him as a handsome young man, but those thoughts never became sexual. She imagined herself kissing him while swimming in the lake together. Then she imagined herself naked with him on the hiking trail, holding each other tight. Then came the long sex session.

Her eyes were shut and her toes started to curl while she masturbated. Before long, she had an orgasm. She checked the clock to see that it had become 8: 49 am. She had been masturbating for over half an hour, then she rested her head back onto the pillow. A feeling of bliss flowed through her body from the orgasm, and it was all thanks to an unusual fantasy over her son.

'Where did that come from?' she asked herself, surprised by her own thoughts. 'My little secret.'

Laura got out of bed and washed herself in the bathroom. Afterwards she undressed in her bedroom and wore a casual tshirt and sweatpants.

The phone rang. It was 9:16. She checked the caller ID to see that it was her manager.

"Well good morning Janet," she happily answered.

"Aren't you in a good mood today," Janet replied.

"What do you mean? I'm always in a good mood."

"Not like this," her manager replied, knowing something was different. "Anyway, I saw your email late last night and I immediately forwarded it to the Publisher's office."

Laura's mind suddenly became alert. "Did he call you back? What did he say?"

"As it turns out, the Publisher loves what you've written so far. He says if the rest of the book is that good, he's going to give you a huge promotional push."

"That's great. I certainly wasn't expecting that."

"I knew you could do it," Janet replied. "The timing is perfect since your contract is set to expire soon. If your first erotic novel turns out to be a big hit, then I would have an easier time renegotiating another contract for more money."

"That never hurts," Laura smiled to herself.

"So I assume the story is in full swing?"

"No pun intended, but it seems like it."

"Good. How long do you think before it's finished?" the manager asked.

"The usual. It should probably be a few months before it's done. Maybe less since I think I can do it fast. The story is fairly simple, so it shouldn't be hard."

"Wonderful," Janet said happily. "The publisher wants to put this story out for the holiday season, so I told him that you'd be done before the end of summer. So it looks like you'll have a busy next few months of writing."

"What would I do without you?" she replied sarcastically.

"You'd still be a writer, but you'd be making much less money with a different agent. That's for sure."

Laura laughed. "Good point. Now I better get to work before I miss that strict deadline you've placed on me."

***

She went downstairs for breakfast. Once she was in the kitchen preparing her morning coffee and fruits, Tom came to the sink after finishing his breakfast cereal, which he ate in front of the tv. To him, it was just another lazy weekend, in contrast to his mother, who was still gleeful from the powerful orgasm she gave herself.

"Hey there," she winked.

"You're in a good mood this morning," he replied.

"Why does everyone keep saying that?"

"Everyone?"

"I just got off the phone with Janet and she said the same thing."

"Oh. Because it's true. You don't seem so grumpy."

"I guess I woke up on the right side of the bed," she replied, knowing what the real reason was.

Tom quickly washed his bowl in the sink while Laura prepared her food.

"So you talked to Janet this morning huh?" he said. "Does this mean you're officially making that story?"

"I am."

"That's great. At least you've got something to focus on right? You seemed kind of bored these past few months."

"I did?"

"Yeah, trust me. I notice these things. You look bored whenever you aren't writing a novel. I can always tell whether you're working or not. When you don't write, you look completely unmotivated. But when you're writing a novel, you seem much more energetic and motivated to do things."

She smiled. "Maybe that's why I look so happy this morning."

"That makes sense."

Tom placed the bowl in the dish rack and was about to leave.

"Do you have any plans today?" she asked.

"Not really. I've got a paper to write for class, but it's easy. I'll probably go swimming again today. This place is awesome. I'm glad you bought it."

"I'm glad you like it," she replied. "How about we spend some time together before lunch?"

"Sounds good."

***

Hours later. Laura and Tom were both outside on the lake again. This time, instead of swimming, they were floating on small individual rafts. They wore their bathing suits and enjoyed the bliss of floating on water, along with the rays of the sun while they tanned.

"This is heavenly," she said.

"You've got that right."

"I'm glad we moved here. I missed you when you were away at college. So it's nice for us to be together again."

"This beats living in a tiny dorm. That's for sure."

Laura splashed water on him.

"Is that all this place is good for?" she asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Of course not. Your food and cable tv are pretty good too."

"You won't be laughing once I start charging you rent."

"I'm only kidding," he replied. "You're the best mom in the world. Happy now?"

"Much better."

They continued lounging around in the sun. Laura extended her limbs and dipped her hands & feet into the water, which was slightly cooler than the day before. Time slowly passed as they enjoyed being alone together.

*** SEARCHING FOR EROTIC INSPIRATION ***

Several weeks later. It was an early Friday afternoon, and the day already felt long. Laura was home alone and was busy writing. Tom was still in one of his college classes so Laura had a few more hours to herself. She found herself staring at the computer screen with nothing else to write.

'What happens next?' she asked herself.

It was like the characters were frozen in time on her computer. The older woman and younger man were interacting, but it stopped there. Venturing towards an erotic storyline was a new process for Laura, and she couldn't figure it out. Laura put her hands behind her head and leaned back on the comfortable chair. Then she stood up and paced the room back & forth. Her pacing moved to the hallway.

Her eyes darted to her son's room. The door was slightly open and she could see his messy bed. Her eyebrow raised and she had a dirty thought.

'Why not,' she thought. 'It's not like he's ever going to find out.'

Laura undressed and tossed her clothes onto the floor. It wasn't long before she was completely naked. She casually walked towards Tom's bedroom, unabashed by her own nudity. When she was in his room, a dirty feeling came over her. The taboo gave her a surreal feeling. She walked around his room and looked at his things before stopping to look at pictures on the wall. There were pictures of Tom with his friends, and with family. Her eyes focused on the pictures of her with Tom.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,109 Followers