Fantasizing while Masturbating

Story Info
A woman talks about her morning and how she masturbates.
880 words
4.04
32.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mysteria27
Mysteria27
752 Followers

After she wakes from her slumber, she gets out of her bed and walks to the sink. She feels refreshed after her rest from the evening. She turns the cold water on and sloshes it onto her face. The water feels invigorating on her skin. She walks to her bathroom which is down the hall from her bedroom.

Inside the bathroom, she undresses and takes out a towel which she puts on the sink. She turns the water on making sure the water is warm and to her liking. She moves the shower curtain to the one side and steps into the shower. Once inside, she moves the shower curtain back into place. The water beats down on her back. She turns to face the wall where the water now hits her breast.

On the ledge, she grabs her body wash and pours it onto her wash cloth and washes her body. She stands in front of the shower head to rinse off. She squeezes shampoo into her hands and applies it to her scalp. After scrubbing it into her head, she rinses it off and does the same with her conditioner.

After she's done, she turns the water off and grabs the towel and gets out. She dries her body and wraps herself tightly with the towel. She now goes into her room after locking her bedroom door. She removes her towel and sits in front of a mirror to admire her pussy. She notices that her hair has grown back and realizes she needs to shave.

She rises and gets her supplies over by the sink and sits back down in front of the mirror. She takes some shaving cream and smothers it all over her pussy region. Very carefully she moves the razor over the hair. Trying her best to take it all off. She likes her pussy smooth and bare.

When she's finished, she uses a wash cloth to wipe away the residue of the shaving cream. Her pussy looks amazing and is now needing another kind of attention. She rises again putting away her shaving supplies and walks to her bottom drawer to remove her magic wand and Lelo Gigi vibrator. She sits back down and plugs in her magic wand and opens her legs in front of the mirror. She's now ready to enjoy her masturbation time.

She turns on the magic wand and moves it all over her freshly shaved pussy. The vibrations feel amazing on her bare cunt. She plays on low speed which feels so good on her skin. She opens her mouth to wet her Lelo Gigi and turns it on and slides it into her pussy. She pushes the vibrator in and out of her cunt three times. She can't believe her pussy explodes into orgasm. Her juices drip out of her cunt. Her pussy cream is a drippy egg-like consistency. Her vibrator is covered in her juices. She wonders how it tastes and samples a little.

She's a bit annoyed that she's already come in such a short period of time. She has just started her masturbation adventure. She refuses to stop pleasuring herself and works her wand simultaneously with her Lelo Gigi fucking herself senseless. Her clitoris is now swollen while she rubs the magic wand all around it. She's in orgasmic bliss while she masturbates.

Her pussy fluid drips onto her carpet. She should have sat on a towel, but forgot. Her pussy is coming non-stop for several minutes. It's bubbling while it comes out of her hot and very wet cunt. Her vibrator is covered in cum while she continues to fuck herself.

She keeps losing her grip because her pussy juices are dripping down her cunt. Her pussy is extremely wet from all her squirting. She feels amazing during this orgasmic time.

Her nipples are standing at attention while she continues coming multiple times. Her cum is white and just hangs from her pussy lips. She fantasizes of making love. She imagines making love with a hot man with a big dick. Her orgasms are very intense and sharp while she fucks herself deeper and deeper with her vibrator.

Her fantasies are vivid in her mind. Her fantasy lover is fucking her very deep and intensely. Their bodies are like two pistons running together on high speed. She's coming repeatedly. Her fantasy floods her mind. The passion created with her fantasy lover is so real, that her orgasms are happening non-stop for several minutes. She's exhausted from coming so much.

Her fantasy lover is now sucking on her breasts while he pounds at her pussy. His throbbing flesh deep inside of her cunt. They both moan while his body slaps into hers hard. They kiss deeply and passionately and scream while they come together. He collapses on her body while they hold each other tight.

Her fantasy makes her masturbation time enjoyable. Her carpet is soaking wet from all her squirting. She's out of breath from her orgasmic bliss. Her vibrator is covered in thick pussy cream. She's made a bit of mess on the carpet. She smiles wickedly and feels amazing from her orgasms.

She really enjoys her masturbation time. It's the one part of her day where she just focuses on herself.

Mysteria27
Mysteria27
752 Followers