Fantasy

Story Info
I'll do anything to please my man.
3.3k words
4.06
10k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to surprise my man. The love of my life whom I would do literally anything for.

He, like most of the rest of the male population had a fantasy of watching girl on girl action. I was going to give him this delight. I'm not bi but to fulfil his fantasy I would be for the one occasion.

I had been messaging and chatting to another girl online to start and then by text. He can see my online messages and I wanted to keep it at a total surprise for him so changed to private texting. I knew he would be ok with me messaging another girl as we have had that conversation. I would normally tell him everything as we don't have secrets and will talk about anything and everything, even if the other may not like it. Total trust and open-ness between us always. But it couldn't be a surprise if he knew.

I had told him that I couldn't handle being with a girl and that my head wasn't in the right place to do it at this current moment in time and even though it really wasn't if I didn't do it now, I never would and it was his greatest wish and as I said I would do anything for him.

So anyway. She (who I shall refer to as B) was coming over to my place. So was he. She knew he was coming over, but he had no idea about her. He and I do not have a D/s relationship but sometimes do mess with it for a bit of fun. Historically I was a mistress so that's generally the direction we play with me taking the lead but I normally end up falling about laughing as we don't have that dynamic and I love him being hands on and loving with me, not submissive.

But I deviate. Part of his fantasy is that I Domme both him and the female so that was what I had planned. B is a submissive female and was very much up for a bit of D/s play. Something that he and I had always said was that he wouldn't touch her, only touch me. I'm very possessive and jealous and that is absolutely something I could not handle. It would send me over the edge. B agreed with this and was happy playing with me only.

I got ready as I normally would for him coming over. Freshly showered and wearing a sexy basque and thigh boots. No point in stockings as the boots would cover them. In the bedroom I had prepped some toys by charging some dildos and getting out restraints.

Right on time my phone beeped announcing a text from B. She had parked and was on her way to my door. I told her just to knock and let herself in. My outfit was not something that was ideal to open the door with!

She opened the door and came over to me in the lounge. I was actually a little bit excited over this to be honest as it was going to be a totally new experience for me, and my pussy was soaked already.

Feeling brave I motioned for her to get on my knees in front of me. Although I had dominated several men I the past this was the first time I had done it to a woman, and she was definitely all woman!

She was a little taller than me. Maybe 5'5" -- 5'6". Shoulder length chestnut brown hair cut into a bob. I estimated her to be a size 14 in clothes, same as me. Boobs were probably a generous C cup, the blouse she had on showed them off well. She had taken care with her makeup and also smelt nice. Ticked all the boxes so far.

On her knees looking at the floor in front of me she looked the part of a submissive. The next question was could she walk the walk as well as talk the talk?

I stepped forwards towards her and just paused in front of her doing nothing. I wanted to see if she would stay as she was or if she would move. Good girl. She didn't move.

I gently lifted her chin with my index finger so she could look at me. I smiled at her.

"Hello B. Nice to meet you." I said leaning in and giving her a gentle kiss on the mouth.

"You also Mistress." She said returning the kiss.

Fuck this I was horny and wanted more.

"Please stand up for me B." I instructed her.

She obeyed me getting to her feet. I was glad I had put heels on as if I had not she would have been taller than me and a pint size mistress really wouldn't work.

"Kiss me." I demanded from her. We kissed passionately. This was so hot. My pussy was definitely loving it also as I could feel myself getting wetter.

"I want to carry on with this upstairs B. Please lead the way."

I wanted to follow her so I could check out her curves without her realising what I was actually doing. As I said I'm not bi, but I could appreciate a decent figure as well as the next person. She looked good from behind. I could see the outline of suspenders through her tight pencil skirt, so it looked like she had tried. The stockings were complete with the pin stripe at the back. Something I liked to wear if I was in them. There's something sexy about the stripe running down a female's legs.

Guiding her to the bedroom I followed her in.

"Kiss me again please B."

Kissing for me is such a hot thing to do and doing it with a woman was different from what I was used to. Softer yet still passionate and definitely hot as fuck! My pussy was dripping just from this.

Pulling away from her I stood back. I was not going to lose control of the situation and if this carried on I was in danger of doing so.

"Take your blouse and skirt off please B." I needed a moment to collect my thoughts and compose myself again. Asking her to do this would buy me some time to do just that.

As instructed she unbuttoned her blouse and eased it off. Revealing a very sexy lacy bra in a pretty blue shade. Laying that over the chair that was behind her she reached behind herself and unzipped the zip of the skirt. How is it even the sound of that zip being pulled down was turning me on? She wriggled out of it to show matching panties to the bra and also suspender belt in the same set with the black stockings completing the look. She was doing it for me.

Standing there in just her underwear she smiled shyly at me.

"Do I look ok for you Mistress?" She asked me. As pretty as she was it was apparent she had the same confidence issues that all of us girls have.

"Come here." I changed my stance so my legs were open. "Give me your hand."

I took her hand and put it between my legs allowing her to feel how hot and wet my pussy was through the scrap of material that I called my panties.

"Mmmmm Mistress. I see that I do please you." Her finger crept behind the material and she began to gently rub my engorged clit.

"Not now B. That needs to wait. We will soon have company and we're not ready for him yet." I reluctantly removed her probing fingers away from me.

Giving her a quick kiss on her mouth I requested that she removed her panties. I could see that they were as wet as my own. This was clearly having the same effect on her as it was me.

"Lay in the middle of the bed for me facing up." I wanted her so I could slip the ropes over her wrists and ankles. All part of my plan of how I wanted her to look when he walked in on her.

Doing just that, I then eased a blindfold over her eyes, again giving her a quick kiss as I did so to reassure her that all was going to be alright. After all being like this in a stranger's bedroom took a lot of courage and trust.

"Now remember B. I'm not going to do anything that will hurt or demean any of us. This is all about pleasure for all of us. If it's not then there is no point in doing it. I'm going to step out for a bit and head downstairs to greet our guest."

Looking discreetly out of the lounge window I saw him pull up and get out of his car. He is quite comfortable just letting himself in at my house as he comes over so frequently.

I sat myself down on the sofa and waited for him to come in the door.

Doing just that he came in. Took off his shoes and came over to me. Giving me a lengthy kiss on the lips when he did so. Now bearing in mind my pussy was already dripping by the contact I'd had with B so far; his touch sent another flood in that direction. I was so wet and so horny it was crazy.

Kissing him back hard I got to my feet. Taking his hand and placing it over my soaked panties he looked at me wide eyed.

"Pleased to see me my love are you?" He asked with a questioning look on his face.

I gave him a cheeky smile in reply and took his hand back from where he had started to rub my clit through my pants. Leading him out of the room and up the stairs. Pausing as he liked to grope my ass on the way up. Something that was kind of a habit now as he had been doing it for so long.

I turned back to face him with a massive smile on my face.

"You know how much I love you don't you?" I asked. He did know as we were really quite soppy when we were together but I liked knowing he did.

"Of course I do darling. And I love you."

"Today is very much for you." I said with a glint in my eye knowing what I had planned for him.

"No. It's always us, no matter what we do." Came the reply. Bit of a stock answer as we do play about with kink and he never knew what I had planned when he came over.

I grinned back at him.

Leading him into the bedroom. He stopped quickly behind me. Mouth dropping open with surprise.

"Darling. I'd like you to meet B."

I lent in to kiss him. Poor guy was speechless. Seeing a semi naked woman on the bed was not what he expected to see.

"Are you alright my love?" I asked him as he was just stood there, mouth opened.

"Yes darling. Sorry you have just caught me a bit by surprise after what you had said about not doing this."

"I wanted to surprise you."

"Well, you certainly have done that!"

I leaned over B, my hand rubbing her wet pussy. Turning to look back at him as I did so. A grin on my face.

I could see his bulge through his jeans as his cock strained for release.

"I think you're overdressed. Strip for me now."

His eyebrows raised. He could tell what mood I was in by my words and actions so far.

Doing as he was instructed; he undid his jeans and his rather splendid cock sprang free of its prison.

Quickly removing his t shirt also. He soon was standing naked in front of me in all his glory.

I know my man and knew that he would be eager to cum so he would last longer the second time. Now who as I to deny him this?

"Play with your cock for me now. I want you to cum for me. You have 2 minutes. Go."

Of course I was going to help him with this.

I looked over to B and could see her pussy glistening. She was definitely wet.

Getting onto my knees in front of her. I took her clit into my mouth and began to gently lick her. She groaned. Not to leave him out I reached behind me and took his cock into my hand and began to stroke him using a hard and firm grip. My hand sliding up and down at a pace I knew he loved. He also groaned loving the site he was witnessing and what I was doing to him.

I eased B's legs further apart and nestled myself in between them, my knees now on the bed and my bum in the air. Reached out to take him in my hand again as I had to put him down to change my position. He had other ideas though and pushed my legs apart so he could get between them. Boy was he horny as he thrust his cock deep in me, almost causing me to unbalance. Fucking me so hard his cock was banging against my cervix. My instruction to him gone out of the window as he pounded me. Although, by the way he was fucking me I didn't think he'd last long.

The harder he pounded me, the more I furiously licked B's soaking wet cunt. Gently inserting two fingers into her as I did so. Fuck, I was horny!

His tempo increased and I knew it would only be a matter of seconds before he filled me up. I know my man and know exactly what he does before he's about to cum and he was. With a final thrust he came hard in me. The feeling was amazing. I love it when he does that.

I stopped working on B and climbed off the bed turning around to face him. Pulling him tight to me and kissing him hard.

"Are you alright sweetheart?" I asked him, breaking off the kiss.

"Yes thank you. I'm more than alright." Was the reply.

He then left the room. I assume to go to the bathroom and sort himself out. I, in the meantime had business to take care of in the form of a beautiful girl laying waiting on my bed.

Going around to the other end of the room I again climbed onto the bed. This time so I was looking towards B's feet with my pussy over her head and mouth.

"I've a pussy here that needs cleaning B. Kindly do it for me."

I lowered myself over her so her tongue could get access to my needy cunt. I was totally wound up and wanted to cum myself.

Positioning myself so I could also get to her easily in a 69 position I took her pussy into my mouth once again and began to gently lap at her moist opening as she did to mine at the same time. This was hot and such a horny thing to do!

I sensed he was back in the room before seeing him. I looked up to see him leaning against the wall with his cock in his hand, hard again. This guy has got stamina I'll tell you and soon gets hard again after cumming! He smiled at me "Carry on, don't let me stop you." The bugger said cheekily.

I had every intention of. I was enjoying the feeling of her soft licks on my pussy.

"Darling, can you please do me a small favour? Down beside you in my toybox are two toys. Can I please have one and can you insert the other into me after turning it on."

He put himself down and passed me the toy. I turned it on to full vibrate and gently inserted it into B's soaked pussy feeling him insert the other into me as I did so holding it there vibrating in me. Wow, it felt good and I was so horny it would not be long before I exploded at this rate.

Fucking her deep but gently with the toy she wriggled under me. Her breathing changing as she was getting closer to cumming herself. Her pussy clenching the toy as I moved it quicker in and out of her upping my speed. The fact she was getting so aroused was having an equal effect on me and I could feel my orgasm brewing also.

The toy was then pulled out of my pussy and replaced with his hard cock. I was going to cum over him. He knew exactly how to get me to do that as it was something I did often with little encouragement. Increasing his tempo so it matched the one I was using to fuck B I felt the feeling of pure pleasure wash over me as I exploded over him. My cumming triggered B's orgasm as well and she climaxed under me shuddering as she did so.

Now, I'm a squirter and can gush with the best of them. Something he had previously voiced was for me to cum over him and cover him with my juices. Today I was going to do just that.

I turned back to him and gave him a gentle shove away so he came out of me.

"Lay on the floor for me please." I instructed him.

He obeyed me. I wanted B to partake as well so I removed the blindfold from her eyes so she could see. She blinked at me as she readjusted to her surroundings. Getting used to the light again. Loosening the restraints from her wrist and ankles allowing her to free herself from them.

I kissed her passionately while he watched. I could see his cock twitch as he appreciated what he was seeing. Whispering an instruction in her ear quietly so he could not hear what was being said.

Passing her a toy I stood over him as he lay on the floor. She kneeled by his head and put the toy into my soaking wet pussy. His mouth directly below me she began to vigorously fuck me causing me to gush like a geyser totally covering him in my juices. Credit to him though as he swallowed all he could.

Totally satisfied I moved to allow him to get up off the floor. He was absolutely hard as fuck. There was something else I wanted to do while we were all together, something we loved to do together.

I got to my knees and took him in my mouth. Taking him as deep as I could do. Tasting myself on him from when he was in me. Sucking him in a way I knew he loved, him pushing my head forcing me to take him deeper still. All the way down my throat.

I wanted him to cum so I changed my tempo to a pace where I knew he would.

Holding my head still he exploded into my mouth. I held his cum in my mouth, standing up again ensuring I did not swallow. Instead I turned to B and beckoned for her to come to me. Pulling her to me I kissed her allowing the contents of my mouth to seep into hers. Sharing his cum between us. She kissed me hungrily back enjoying her salty mouthful as much as I was enjoying it.

Letting her go I turned and kissed my man. Allowing him to taste the residual cum in my mouth.

"Are you happy sweetheart?" I asked him.

"Yes, very much so."

And that was all mattered.