Fantasy Becomes Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH, Daddy, fuck me, fuck me!" She screamed in my ear.

"That's it, baby girl, tell your daddy what you want." I said, reminding myself of where we were. I pumped into her harder, lifted her legs and grabbed onto those thrice-damned boots of hers. Her cum splashed all over me and her tits bounced hard. She'd been reduced to moaning and screaming wordlessly.

I glanced over and saw Joe's hand furiously stroking his own cock. I turned to him. "I think my daughter needs to have her mouth full while I fuck her."

I pulled out and she whined deep in her throat. I knew she was pretty lost in what was going on, but I slapped her ass once hard, anyway. I knew it was right when she blushed and said, "I'm sorry, Daddy."

I untied her arms, and told her to get on her hands and knees. She turned around, giving me a beautiful view of her still-fire red ass. It was so hot to the touch and I hoped that she had a good experience with all of this. I plunged my cock back into her pussy, unable to keep it out for long. "Now, open your mouth for your Uncle Joe." I said.

I watched as Joe pushed his cock deep into her mouth and take her pigtails into his hands. I waited for a few seconds as he started fucking her mouth and then I started pumping, too. I thrust hard and long into her and I felt her moan and knew it would do good things for Joe, too. I wanted to cum so badly, but I held off. I wanted another hard orgasm out of her first. I reached around her and fingered her clit. "You see how Daddy's fucking you, baby? You see how he's touching you?"

Joe pulled out long enough for her to answer. "Yes, Daddy. My pussy belongs only to you, Daddy."

I caught myself thinking, 'if only that were true', and checked myself. Instead I said, "That's right, sweetheart. Now, cum for Daddy, give him that sweet cum he likes from you."

Then I pumped faster, concentrating on the physical so I didn't think about the emotional. Joe pushed back into her mouth and then she started coming. She screamed around Joe's cock and her pussy started contracting around me again. I saw Joe close his eyes and thrust once more into her.

It nearly did me in, but what really cinched it was when Joe pulled out and came all over her face, tits and back. "FUCK, Baby, I'm coming! I'm filling my little girl with cum!" And my cock unloaded into her pussy.

It took me a minute to catch my breath, but when I did I realized I was still quite hard. Joe looked up at me. "Is it alright if Uncle Joe fucks her ass?" He asked me.

I knew what it meant. I would have exclusive use of her pussy, at least until we all cleaned up. I could feel Caty squeeze me in reaction to those words and there was no decision. "I think that would be okay. Come here, baby girl and mount your Daddy."

I pulled out of her long enough for her to turn around and get ready to climb onto my cock again. I watched as Joe swatted her sore ass a couple of times while he dipped his cock into her to lube himself up, then he slid into her tight ass. "Oh, fuck, your little slut feels good."

I loved how he was into the scene with us. "I've taught my baby girl well how to fuck, haven't I, princess?" I asked her as I pushed into her tight cunt again.

"Oh, yes, Daddy. Oh it feels so good for you and Uncle Joe to fuck me at the same time!" She moaned again and we started moving in her together.

Joe offered me a breast and I took it, sucking on it. We did this often when we'd shared the same woman. It had happened more than once during college and I was glad we could still do this good. We'd played together with Suzan, but it was never like this.

I sucked hard on her tit. "Your tits taste so good, honey." Then I looked at Joe and together we started to thrust. Joe massaged her breasts as I held on and pumped into her pussy. We concentrated on her, trying to draw her pleasure out, but she was so far gone that she came again.

I captured her lips and poured the emotions I was hiding into her. I hoped that in her state, she wouldn't catch it, but I didn't know and with our lips fused, I couldn't stop it, either.

I pulled away from her lips and looked over her shoulder at my best friend. Without conscious thought, we pumped faster and instead of moving together, we switched off. I could see he was straining and a few seconds later, he groaned a warning. "Gene..."

I knew he was close and I wasn't any further away. I leaned in to her ear. "Baby...I want you to cum hard for your Daddy. I want to feel your pussy gush all over my cock and I want to know how much my baby loves to fuck her daddy."

Her muscles contracted at my words and we both thrust one last hard time into her and I came, pouring myself into her, coming like I couldn't remember ever coming before. I could feel Joe unloading into her ass and it only made me spasm more. She screamed loudly and I held her face to my shoulder so she could bite it.

I was still coming inside her and I had a brief moment of panic. I was fairly certain she was protected, but what if she got pregnant? I couldn't think that way, so I let it go and concentrated on holding her to me throughout her orgasm.

When we finally started to come down from it, Joe and I carefully lay her down between us on the soft rug. We stayed firmly buried in her, and I found I needed that connection with her, and even with Joe in that moment. They'd given me such a precious gift. I didn't even notice when I started to tremble. We were kissing her everywhere, touching anything we could.

It was time to get out of the role play and I lifted her leg to take off the boots. After a bit of work, we managed to get them both off of her, along with her garter, stockings and the ties in her hair. Her soft blond hair fell down over Joe's arms and my shoulder and I buried my face in it an inhaled her scent.

I felt Caty's skin get cool, despite the fire, so I leaned up and pulled one of the throws off of the couch. I spread it over us, then turned back to her. Her beauty took my breath away and I fought the emotions that threatened again. I could not love her. I couldn't. No!

She kissed me then and I felt myself lose the battle. I had no idea what I was going to do. I had no idea how to handle it, but I knew I wouldn't figure it out now. I returned the kiss gently and tried not to feel jealous when she turned back to the man who was going to be her husband.

My best friend. Fuck.

I could feel Caty was still aroused and she moved a little on my cock. Intent on giving her as much as I could, we rolled a bit and Joe leaned back. She settled herself more firmly on his cock and I slid back into her pussy yet again.

She wrapped her arms around me and held on as I loved her. She reached one hand back to hold Joe, but her eyes never left me. I felt like she was telling me something, but in that moment, I couldn't have deciphered it if my life depended on it.

She shifted slightly and the angle changed. Joe started pumping as much as he could from there and Caty started to come again. I held her to me, and Joe held her to him, so that we were all very close.

When she calmed down, we switched positions one more time. It was my turn to lay back and she slid her body down onto mine and down over my cock. When I was into her to the hilt, Joe entered her again and began moving.

I knew he was trying to give us both pleasure and while I would never have considered myself homosexual or even bi-sexual, having it happen through Caty was something else altogether. I cupped her breasts in my hands as Joe thrust and then he ran his hands down over her ass.

She came once more and this time, it was long and hard. I surged up into her and emptied myself of my seed one more time. Joe finished a few seconds later and we all collapsed together.

We stayed buried inside her, savoring the connection one last time. We arranged the blanket over us and I stared into the face of the woman I'd just fallen in love with. The questions that ran through my mind had no answers and I pushed them aside for the light of day and fell asleep.

12