Fantasy Comes True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,386 Followers

Robert ran an escort service. He furnished white dates for black businessmen. Most of the women were married white women that need to make some extra money to supplement the family income. Some of the husbands knew what their wives did and others did not. The escort service was just a fancy name for a whorehouse. Only these were classy women that didn't mind sleeping with black men for the money. Some of them would have given it away if it hadn't been for Robert.

Lisa met me at the door the way she had for years. She knew about Robert and me and as long as he was faithful to her she went alone with it. "It's about time you finally came in to work. If you had stayed out any longer I would have forgot who you were."

I kissed her on the cheek and gave her ass a friendly pat. "You know you just miss having me around everyday."

As she had for the last twenty plus years she said, "Keep your hands off my ass." She smiled as she went back to her desk.

"Lisa come in the office, I need to ask you something." She followed me in the office and shut the door when I motioned for her to sit down.

I knew I could depend on her to tell me all she knew about the new girl Amy thought Steve was cheating with. "Who is the girl Steve is seeing?"

"Her name is Gail and she has been here almost a year. I hate to tell you but Steve has been fucking her almost from the start."

"That is what I have been hearing." I didn't tell her it was Steve's wife that had told me.

"Who is she and where did she come from?"

"She is young, maybe twenty-one married to a marine that is in Iraq. He is due back in a couple of months. Very beautiful if you like blondes that have long shapely legs and big boobs." She laughed when she said that.

"I gather Steve likes them that way. I need your help. I am going to put a stop to this before Steve ruins his own marriage."

"You may be to late. He seems to be pretty taken with her. He has quit slipping around and they are seen together often."

"How is she fixed for money?"

"She needs all she makes. Her husband doesn't send much home. She needs this job more than she needs Steve. He just doesn't know it yet."

Lisa left to find Gail and send her to my office. She knew who I was and that I was the owner of the company even if Steve did most of the work. I settled down at my desk and returned a few calls that had come in over the last few days.

There was a light knock on my door and she came in when I called out to her. "Shut the door and come have a seat." I could tell she was very nervous by the way she moved. She took a seat across from my desk. The short dress she wore came up mid way on her thighs. It was easy to see why Steve had become so infatuated with her. She was very beautiful and her figure was just as Lisa decribed it.

I figured the best way to handle this was to come right to the point and not give her the opportunity to collect her thoughts.

"I can see why Steve has such a crush on you. You are very beautiful but don't I see wedding rings on your finger?" She started to speak but I didn't give her time. "I can see why Steve is fucking you," I wanted to shock her with the f word, "but why are you fucking around with him when you have a husband?"

She started to protest but I stopped her. "Don't bother to denigh it. Everybody knows about the two of you. Now I am telling you right now that this is going to stop. He has a wife and kids at home that needs him. Now we can do two things; I can fire you are we can find you another job. Which will it be? Either way you will not see Steve again. No matter what he says or tries to get you to do you are through with him. Do I make myself clear?"

All she could do was nod her head. She knew that I would do exactly what I said I would do. I had a lot of friends in high places that could make life miserable for her.

"Now that you know you are leaving here do you want another job?"

Tears were starting to run down her face when she finally spoke up. "I am sorry about Steve. I didn't set out to get involved with him. John had been gone a couple of months and I was very lonesome. We were well involved before I realized it, Steve a lot more than me. I just needed companionship and a good job. Steve got really serious about wanting to be with me all the time. I tried to slow him down but he wouldn't stop. I am really relieved that it is over. I just need the other job. I have very little money."

"I'll see what I can do. Now go lock the door and come back over here."

She looked at me with a stunned look on her face and didn't move.

Again I said, "Go lock the door and come back over here. I want to see why my son was so infatuated with you."

She slowly got to her feet and moved towards the door. She had a choice to make; she could just open the door and walk away or she could lock the door and know she was going to be fucked again. With the fucking came the opportunity for a new job. At the door she hesitated before turning the lock.

"Good decision. Now come over here?" She walked towards the desk and I pushed my chair back and motioned her to set on my desk between my legs. I could feel her tremble as I ran my hand up her bare legs to her dress. I didn't stop as I pushed them higher, caring her dress with them.

Her legs were really shapely and firm. They felt good to my fingers as I moved higher. Finally I reached her panties. I could feel the heat coming from her cunt as I let the back of my hand touch her pussy. I reached higher and caught the top of her of her panties and rolled them down her hips. "Raise up so these will come off." She did as I told her and soon her cunt set naked before my eyes.

By now her dress was around her waist and I pulled her closer to the edge of the desk as I went down on her. She had a sweet tasting cunt as my lips went to work on her. Now I am one that really likes the taste of a sweet young cunt. Hers certainly qualified for both. In short order she was having her first climax. I could see why she needed companionship with her husband gone. She really liked sex.

As she was recovering from the quick cum I pulled the dress over her head and unsnapped her bra. She was naked before me as I quickly slipped my pants and under wear off. I pulled her off the desk and down across my legs. As she straddled my legs her cunt came in contact with my cock. Her hand reached down and guided me to her opening.

Soon I was buried deep in her hot young cunt. I didn't have to do much as she went to working riding my cock. She was good and what made her so good was that she liked what she was doing.

Soon after we both climaxed. I think that she thought if she fucked me really hard that she might be able to keep her job. No way that was going to happen. As long as she was around Steve wasn't going to be able to stay away from her. I was beginning to understand why.

We finished and dressed. "I am going to send you to see a friend of mine. He will give you a job if you want it. I can guaranty you will make a lot more money than you will here and all the companionship you want." I called Lisa to the door. "Call Robert and tell him I am sending him a new employee." Lisa smiled as she left the room. A couple of weeks later I ran into Robert. "That new girl has really taken a liken to the job. She is always ready when I call her."

I can't say the same for Steve. He tried to find her and finally did. When he found out she was fucking black businessmen for money he finally gave up on her. Thankfully he never knew it was me that started her out on that road. I piety her husband when he gets home. He is never going to keep her satisfied.

That brings us back to the present. I still hadn't seen Amy since that day. I really missed not being able to have her again after the great sex we had. Steve and the girls came over but she always had some reason she couldn't come. I even started working more at the business.

It was Saturday and I was at the breakfast table finishing up my morning coffee and the newspaper when I heard the back door open. I looked up and Amy was standing in the doorway. "Come on in and I will fix you a cup of coffee." I wanted to tell her how happy I was to see her but I could tell that now was not the time.

She took the coffee and set down across the table from me. I didn't say anything. I wanted her to talk when she was ready.

"I want to thank you for helping with Steve. Lisa told me what you did."

"I couldn't stand seeing you so unhappy."

"He isn't completely back but he is making an effort to save the marriage. I am having trouble forgetting what he did. Then I think about us and what we did and I wonder why it is any different."

"I took advantage of you when you were at your weakest. I should never have done that."

"I knew what was happing and didn't try to stop you. In self-defense I could say that it had been a long time since I had been loved, but I didn't even try to stop you. I wanted it just as much. I am sorry it took me so long to get my thoughts together and come see you."

"I have never felt with anyone the way I felt with you. It was really a dream come true for me. I was afraid I had loss your friendship for ever."

"I enjoyed it more than I realized. I should never have just left that day."

She got up and walked around the table to me. She sat down cross ways on my lap and put her arms around my neck. I could feel her tits pressing against my chest as she put her arms around my neck. She kissed me gently on the lips. "Steve had to go in today to work. The children are with my folks for the weekend. Could we maybe finish what we started before?"

My cock spring up hard and firm against her hip. I knew she could feel it and I wanted her to know that I was more than ready to continue where we left off. I stood up and picked her up as if she was a feather and carried her to my bed. When I sat her down she started to unbutton her shirt. "NO! Let me undress you!

She stopped and stood before me. My hands went to the buttons of her shirt and slowly, as one would open a special gift, I opened one button at a time.

When each button was opened I pulled the shirt from her arms and lay it on a chair. I returned to reach behind her and unsnap her bra. Her breasts flew out at me when the tight bra released them. My hands went to them and I let the hard nipples rest in the palm of each hand.

My lips soon replaced my hands as they covered them and sucked the hard nipples. I could tell she was breathing hard as I took my time and touched every inch of them.

I dropped to my knees and open the belt that held up her jeans. I rolled them down her thighs and to the floor where she stepped out of them. She was naked except for her thin panties and I made my way to them. Still on my knees I worked them down her flat stomach and over her beautiful cunt. I pushed them down her long legs and she stepped out of them.

As she stood before me completely naked I knew that this time she knew who it was that was going to make love to her. I pulled her naked body to my face and covered her cunt with my mouth and tongue. Her hands came down and pulled my face close to her cunt and I went to work on it.

Forbidden sex is the best and I knew that I was doing something that society would not approve off. I was sucking my daughter-in-law's pussy and knew that this was just the beginning of a long beautiful day.

I pulled my mouth away and stood up. She went to work on my clothes just as I had hers. It ended the same way with my cock in her hot mouth. It was feeling too good and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer and I pulled away. "No! I want the first time to be in you. We have plenty of time for everything else later.

She threw the bed covers off the bed and climbed up on it. She lay back and opened her legs to me while reaching up her arms towards me. She was beautiful as she lay waiting for me to claim her body for mine. The first time we had been together it had been so fast that I had not really had time to enjoy her beauty. This time I was going to cover every inch of her.

Now was not the time to prolong things. She was ready and so was I. She took my hand and pulled me down and towards her. Her legs came up and she bent her knees to make a place for me. As water pours through a funnel her raised knees guide me straight and true to her opening. My cock was on course for the wonderful cunt that waited for it. She didn't need to use her hands and neither did I as my cock made swift work of finding her open cunt.

As a hot knife through butter my cock sunk slowly deep in her welcoming body. She was tight and hot as my cock continued it's journey until there wasn't anywhere else to go. I was in her completely and I stopped to enjoy the feel of her cunt wrapped around my cock. I could feel each beat of her heart as my cock throbbed in her.

I had watched as my cock sunk home in her before taking my eyes from where we were joined to look at her face. She was watching where we were joined as I had. When her eyes met mine I leaned forward and kissed her sweet lips. Her mouth opened and she sucked my tongue in.

Her arms were around my neck and her legs had now closed over my body. We were joined as close as a man and woman can be from our lips to my cock in her cunt. I had often dreamed about being with her this way. Never in my wildest dreams had I ever thought it would happen. I was twenty years older than she was but her love for me made me feel like a teenager. What we had now was better than just sex. It was a closeness that we had for each other that made it so special. Tomorrow we could worry about what we did to her husband and my son, but today no one mattered but us.

It was just to good to stay still and I started working in and out of her body. She answered me with each move I made. Soon we established a rhythm as if we had been together forever.

Nothing can last and soon she had her first climax. I held her tight until she was ready again. When she made the first move I knew she was ready to go again. I knew that I was nearing the end and picked up speed as I whispered in her ear. "I have to cum now. Do you still want me to stay in you?"

"If you pull out now I will kill you! Let me feel you as you soak my cunt with your juice. I want all of you in me."

It was too much to ask for me to hold back any longer. I was pounding her body like there was no tomorrow. Every stroke she was answering with her body. She was crying for me to love her harder and cum in her. I did my best to answer her every desire. My cum exploded in her and she went with me. I buried deep in her body as if I wanted to climb in with my cunt. My hands pulled her hips tight to mine as my cum drained from me to her.

It was several minutes before I finally rolled off her with a loud pop. It was still longer before I felt her hands on my cock. Her hands were followed by her mouth, which soon had my cock back hard again. This time it was her that climbed aboard and sat down covering my cock with her wet cunt. My hands covered her breasts as she fucked both of us to another climax.

True to her word earlier, she had come to spend the day with me. How many times we made love that day I couldn't count. I just know it was a tired woman that drove away that afternoon to be home when her husband got in from work. I went to bed and slept the complete night away. Even the dreams I had were good.

That day started what came to be a permanent thing between the two of us. Amy had a hard time forgiving Steve for what had started all this. For his part he did try to make things work better at home for a while. It wasn't long before he was back with another secretary. This time he was just in it for what he could get out of her.

It made things awful easy for Amy and I to continue together. Each day she would come over with the girls. When it was time for their afternoon nap it was our time together. Our sex together was the best it ever was. We never grew tired of each other. Knowing we were doing something that every one would disapprove off just made it that much better.

Amy knew about the other women with Steve but as long as he didn't take any of them serious she was perfectly happy with our arrangement. Not nearly as happy as I was. I was living my fantasy to the fullest.

hammertime
hammertime
2,386 Followers
12