Fantasy Crossroads

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two may have settled on some things, be we are long way from going through with this. I'm having a little trouble wrapping my head around Scott, or any other guy, touching you," I said, getting concerned with the pace at which things were accelerating and a little shocked at the matter-of-fact way Haley was relaying the story. "I have a lot of thinking to do."

"That's okay," she offered. "We have plenty of time. All Lacey and I are doing is getting preliminary negotiations out of the way so we have some idea of what to envision as we decide whether or not to go forward. We are all rookies at this."

"Don't you think you're moving things along a little too fast?" I asked with a frown.

"No, I don't. We're just gathering information. Meeting her today avoided a lot of wasted time later. We are meeting again for lunch tomorrow to work out the details."

"What details?"

"Let me give you an example. Suppose we decide to go through with this and arrange for a room with one bed and a couple of chairs, or maybe a love seat. Who goes first?"

"I don't know, flip a coin?" I suggested.

"Not that simple. The couple who goes first loses out. Think about it, suppose you and Lacey are up to bat first. While you're bouncing around on the bed, Scott and I are getting all hot and bothered on the loveseat watching you. You two do your thing; have a wonderful time, and then both of you cum."

"After that," she continued, "you and Lacey take over the loveseat while Scott leads me to the bed. You and Lacey are completely spent. What pleasure do you derive from watching us? Not much. It's like viewing a porno movie after you've already had sex."

"Okay, I see what you mean. You and Lacey plan all you want, but remember, I haven't agreed to anything yet."

"Not a problem. Apparently Scott feels exactly the same way. Lacey and I will meet and I'll tell you all about it tomorrow night. In the meantime, why don't you take me upstairs and fuck me? This thing is really getting me amped up."

****

The next night was a duplicate of the previous evening. When I returned home from work, Haley met me at the door with a drink and led me by the hand into the family room.

"Lacey and I figured everything out today. We'll get a room with two double beds arranged close together. The sex will be simultaneous and we'll all have a nice view of whatever is going on in the bed next to us. The good news is that Scott is right handed."

I'm right handed too, but I knew what she meant. I am a sexual southpaw. When I use my hands on Haley during foreplay, I hold her in the crook of my right arm and stimulate her with my left hand. I often use my right hand to pin her free arm to the bed, holding her on her back while I play with her breasts or finger fuck her. Scott's right handedness meant that he and Haley would have the bed to the left while Lacey and I would occupy the bed on the right side of the furniture arrangement. Scott and I would be lying on our sides facing each other during foreplay. The women would only have to turn their heads to watch the action in the other bed.

"When we use the rear entry position," Haley continued, "Lacey and I will kneel on the edge of the bed facing each other so everyone has a clear view. Missionary works fine too. We just turn our heads when we want to watch. Same deal if Lacey and I are on top. All you and Scott have to do is try to keep from cumming too soon and follow our lead. We'll let you know what positions we want to use and when."

"Anything else?" I asked dryly.

"Nope, that about covers it," said Haley, missing my sarcasm entirely. "If something comes up that Lacey and I haven't anticipated, we'll improvise."

"Well then, assuming you've already made up your mind to go through with this, I guess the rest is up to me and Scott. I have some serious thinking to do before I make my decision and I'll bet he does too."

"I have made up my mind. I want to do this, and so does Lacey. Why don't you think about it while I fix dinner," she suggested. "Take as much time as you need."

Haley left the room, leaving me and my thoughts behind. In truth, I had already done my thinking. I had boarded this speeding train the instant Haley hit the send button, shooting our questionnaire off into the ether. Although still apprehensive, I would not deny Haley anything she wanted so much. That left only one more thing I needed to do.

We carefully avoided the subject during dinner, making small talk instead. Finally, over desert and coffee, I told Haley that I'd go along with the plan.

"Wonderful!" she exclaimed excitedly. "I'll go send a note to Lacey."

"Hold on," I countered. "There is one thing I need to do before we go any further. I want to meet with Scott."

"What?" Haley shot back with a look of consternation on her face.

"You heard me."

"You can't be serious!" she exclaimed, now looking truly alarmed.

"Absolutely. You have met Lacey twice. You had the opportunity to size each other up before you decided to proceed. I want to make sure Scott isn't some sort of jerk. You know nothing about him except what Lacey has told you, but you're so excited to have your fantasy realized that you're willing to let him fuck you without a second thought. I think you've lost your balance, so I'm going to insert some quality control into this thing."

"But what if they don't agree to a meeting between the two of you?" Haley asked with a note of panic in her voice."

"Then all bets are off."

Haley stared at me intently for several long moments. Apparently deciding I meant business, she gave a sigh of resignation and said, "I'll send a note to Lacey tonight and we'll see what they have to say. And, for the record, you're right. I have been so excited and so focused on this that I got a little crazy. I know you are doing this to protect me, and I thank you for it. I love you."

"I love you too. Now go send your note to Lacey."

Lacey responded almost immediately, saying that Scott felt the same way I did and asking if a lunch meeting tomorrow would be too soon. We answered that tomorrow would be fine and suggested meeting at the same restaurant the women had chosen.

Scott and I were now headed for what had to be the most bizarre meeting ever held by any two men on the planet; to have a discussion about fucking each other's wives.

****

I deliberately arrived at Charlie's fifteen minutes early and grabbed a booth. I wanted the advantage of a quick glance at Scott before we sat down to talk. If I didn't like what I saw for any reason, I would be out of there in a heartbeat and Haley would just have to live with my decision. As it turned out, he looked just like his photo; pleasant, casually dressed, and well-groomed.

I didn't see any immediate reason not to continue so I gave him a quick wave as he entered the dining area. When he arrived at the booth, we shook hands and sat down. Anyone watching would think we were normal people.

We spent some time talking about everything but the elephant sitting on the table between us. Scott proved to be articulate, intelligent, and well-informed about a variety of subjects. He seemed like a nice guy. As we talked, I formed a mental picture of him fucking Haley. I was certain he was doing the same thing with Lacey and me. Finally, we could no longer ignore the issue that had brought us together.

"I guess you know how crazy this is," Scott declared.

"Oh yeah," I replied. "I still can't believe I allowed myself to get drawn into such a thing. But here we are and we need to decide how to deal with it. The obvious question is whether we agree to go forward or decide to stop everything right now. If we shut this down, Haley will be very disappointed, but she'll get over it."

"Ditto for Lacey. But she is so excited that I'm reluctant to pull the rug out from under her. She really wants this to happen."

"I'm not in the habit of denying Haley's wishes. On the other hand, she's never asked for anything quite as unusual as this. My inclination is to go through with it for her sake. But if we do, I think we owe it to both women to give it a full hundred percent."

"I agree. Once things get rolling, any hesitation on our part will be detected right away and spoil everything for both of them," Scott replied.

I studied Scott for several long seconds and then made my decision. "I say we do it."

"Me too, but we have a few things to talk about. The women have spent hours working out the details and have probably scripted the whole encounter. Lacey told me that I basically need to do what I am told to do when I'm told to do it."

"I got pretty much the same message from Haley," I replied with a smile. "You and I are just tools they'll use to bring their fantasies to life. No offense, but that will be Haley's only interest in you and I'm sure it will be the same for Lacey. That said, we can make the experience more enjoyable for them if you and I are on the same page. Let me tell you a little of what you might expect from her."

"She likes all the sexual positions and often has more than one orgasm," I continued. "She responds differently in each position but doesn't appear to favor one over the other. One hint for you; in the missionary position, Haley will draw her legs up alongside your waist to allow the deepest penetration just before she cums. If you slip your arms under her the backs of her knees, force her legs wider apart, and drive hard into her, she'll reward you with a shattering orgasm."

"I'll keep that in mind," replied Scott, looking a little startled at my frankness.

"Haley has been in an elevated state of arousal since she first met Lacey," I continued. "We're having sex more often than normal and she is very explosive when she achieves orgasm. I believe you will find her incredibly responsive."

"Lacey is much the same way. She is very vocal, very active during sex, and usually has a second, and sometimes a third, orgasm. Because of the way she is built, she handles the female-superior position differently than most women. She has trouble getting enough pressure on her clitoris in the traditional way so when she decides it's time to cum, she will lie, rather than sit, on top; sort of like an upside down missionary position. So don't be surprised when that happens."

"She loves rear entry sex, particularly if she kneels on the side of the bed and I stand behind her," he continued. "I'm sure that position is in their plan because it affords the best opportunity for watching each other. Lacey and I are also having more sex and her heightened arousal has been obvious all week."

Neither of us mentioned the risk of premature ejaculation ruining everything, but I know it weighed heavily on both our minds. We knew the women were going to be so charged up that it was going to take all our concentration to keep up with them without going over the edge. The guy who cums too early will be the loser, along with his partner, and we both knew it.

There was nothing left to be said. We parted company, knowing that the next time we saw each other we would be fucking each other's wives. Bizarre indeed.

I stopped by the house on my way back to work. Haley looked at me, nervously expectant, when I walked in.

"Scott is an okay guy and we've agreed to go forward with this thing. Go make your arrangements with Lacey. I'm headed back to work. See you tonight."

"Oh, thank you, thank you!" she exclaimed as she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. I promise you won't regret this."

****

As on previous evenings, Haley met me at the door with a drink when I returned home from the office.

"Come with me," she ordered, taking my hand and leading me into the family room.

"Everything is all set. We meet Lacey and Scott at the Cavalier Hotel bar Saturday night at eight."

I knew the Cavalier enjoyed a fine reputation. We would have this encounter in classy surroundings.

"We decided to get two adjoining rooms for the night. One will have two beds and the other will have just one. I'll explain that in a minute. Lacey and I will go check us in and get the keys. You and Scott will have a drink at the bar while we get everything ready upstairs. I'll text you when it's time to come up. There are a couple more things I need to tell you so you'll know what to expect. As you might have guessed, Lacey and I have planned this out pretty carefully. Throughout the evening, you guys will get instructions from either Lacey or me."

"Like what?" I asked.

"We will start with manual foreplay for a little while. There won't be any instructions for that. You both know what to do. Neither Lacey nor I are comfortable with kissing. Sounds funny but, like oral sex, it's too personal. This is all about fucking and watching. Nothing more. After we get all heated up, timing becomes everything. We want to be doing the same things at essentially the same time. Everything has been orchestrated to make it easy to watch each other. If we get too far out of sync it will spoil everything."

"Let me give you an example," she continued. "If I tell Scott to take my panties off, you will hear me and that will be your signal to remove Lacey's panties. She won't say anything to you at that time. If Lacey tells you to fuck her, that's also Scott's signal to enter me. And so on. So there's no confusion, we'll start with the missionary position. We'll watch each other as much as possible and continue in that position until Lacey and I both cum. Considering how hyped up we're going to be, that probably won't take long. Assuming you and Scott are still in control of yourselves, we'll get on top for round two. For the finale, Lacey and I will kneel on the edge of our beds facing each other. You guys will stand behind us and fuck us really hard until everybody cums."

"Is that all?" I asked with a smile, amused at Haley's casual delivery.

"Not quite. When it's all over and we've recovered enough to move, you and I will go into the adjoining room and lock the door for the rest of the night. I will have put extra clothing and toiletries for us in that room before I send for you. We'll check out of the hotel no later than ten the next morning. Lacey and Scott will check out after ten-thirty. That way we won't run into each other leaving the hotel. After we're finished on Saturday night, we will never see them, or hear from them, again. Now, fuck me. Right here, right now," she ordered as she hiked up her skirt to reveal she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

****

Almost before I realized it, Saturday night arrived. We were mostly silent on our drive to the hotel. I'm sure Haley was reviewing her plan one more time, searching for hidden flaws. From time to time she stroked my thigh and I could tell by her touch that she was a little apprehensive. We both knew we were about to take a big leap into the unknown. Somewhere enroute, she must have concluded that everything was going to work out to her satisfaction because her mood changed from one of anxiety to one of excitement. By the time I pulled into the lot, she was abuzz with anticipation.

Lacey and Scott were already seated in the bar when we arrived. We joined them and indulged in mutual appraisal of one another. Haley and Scott had only seen pictures of each other and it was the same for Lacey and me. I think everyone liked what they saw. Scott was openly fixated on Haley and I was mesmerized by Lacey's beauty. The women spent less time sizing up their partners, soon indicating their desire to get on with it.

"You guys have a drink or something. Lacey and I are going to check in, bring you a key, and then head upstairs," Haley said. "Max, keep your phone on; I'll text you when we're ready."

"If you guys chicken out now," announced Lacey, "you'll find both of us difficult to live with for a decade or so," only half in jest, I suspected.

With that, they both arose and left the bar, each pulling a flight attendant bag behind them. Scott and I watched them in admiration as they departed. Minutes later, Lacey dropped off a key, gave us both a radiant smile, and headed back toward the elevators.

"This is going to be awkward," proclaimed Scott, "but let's do our best for them. They are both very concerned about timing, so we can help them out if you and I make eye contact from time to time. With a subtle nod or shake of the head, maybe we can stay in sync a little better. Lacey has told me what to expect and I'm sure Haley did the same for you, so there should not be too many surprises."

At that moment my phone vibrated, indicating a text message had arrived.

"Time to go, Scott," I announced. We came to our feet, shook hands a little stiffly, and headed for the elevator.

****

Using the key Lacey provided, Scott and I entered the room to discover a little surprise. I don't think either of us expected to find the women fully naked except for the sexy lace panties each wore. Apparently, they didn't want to waste a lot of time with preliminaries. Looking at them both, propped against the headboards in the center of the beds with their legs elegantly crossed at the ankles, I was forced to agree with that approach.

Each bed sported only a fitted top sheet and one pillow; there were no other linens or blankets to get in the way. I knew the pillows would serve to make us comfortable during foreplay and perhaps to muffle orgasmic screaming later on if necessary. The room was comfortably warm. As I expected, Lacey occupied the right hand bed and Haley the left.

They were both gorgeous. I was accustomed to Haley's beauty but Lacey was new and fascinating to me. She was, as Haley had declared, perfect. She was a small woman with a well-toned body. Naturally blond, from what I could see through the flimsy panties, and she was beautifully proportioned. Her breasts were high, firm, and delicately shaped. I could not believe I was going to fuck her in a few minutes. Scott was equally enthralled by Haley. He couldn't take his eyes off her and I was willing to wager a large sum that he was having exactly the same thoughts about fucking my wife that I was having about fucking his.

Both of us, a little slow on the uptake, weren't sure what to do so Haley and Lacey came to our rescue.

"Max, go into the adjoining room and take off all your clothes. Leave everything there and then join Lacey on the bed," ordered Haley.

"Scott, use the bathroom in here," Lacey directed. "Leave your clothes there and get into bed with Haley."

Scott and I exchanged a brief glance and then went off to do as we were told.

A few minutes later, I lay down beside Lacey and pulled her small body into my arms just as Scott did the same with Haley's. Both Scott and I were already becoming erect and this crazy encounter was underway.

****

As we had been briefed, the women wanted a little foreplay to get used to the feel and smell of unfamiliar partners. I stole a peek at Haley and Scott. They weren't wasting any time. Scott was already caressing Haley's breasts and was receiving small murmurs of pleasure in return. Mindful of the need for synchronization, I turned my attention to Lacey and gently sucked a nipple into my mouth. She immediately began to squirm against me and let out a soft moan of approval.

I knew Haley wouldn't want to wait very long before having a chance to watch us, so I rolled Lacey gently onto her back. She immediately turned her head to concentrate on what Haley and Scott were doing. I suspected that the women would be checking on each other often so I wasn't surprised when Haley rolled onto her back and turned her face toward Lacey and me. We were all now in the positions we would occupy until it was time to start fucking. Scott and I were lying on our sides facing each other and the women were on their backs next to us, each gazing across to the opposite bed.