Fantasy Date Night Goes Awry

Story Info
Man in traffic jam sees wife turned into slut via video chat.
8.1k words
3.9
126.3k
253
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ImACuck
ImACuck
652 Followers

Please note that this story contains subject matter related to cuckoldry, cheating wives, wife watching, voyeurism and group sex. If this subject matter offends you, then you have been fairly warned.

Finally, all characters in this story are of legal age and beyond.

*****

Chapter 1 – The Plan

What started as one of our typical date/fantasy nights, changed our lives forever. Let me start from the beginning.

My wife, Christine – Chrissy to her friends – and I have been married 10 years. We have a wonderful relationship and a very happy marriage. During our time together, we've been that rare couple that has managed to keep our relationship fresh and alive. We love each other very much and have an active sex life. We maintain our hot relationship by constantly sharing and indulging our fantasies with each other in a safe environment. It has always been harmless fun, and we have always found fun ways to live them out without either of us being unfaithful to the other.

Christine, is a beautiful woman in her early 30s. At five-foot, five-inches tall, she has red-hair and piercing green eyes. She is neither skinny, nor plump. Rather she would be described as voluptuous. She has curves in all the right places and gets the constant attention of every man in any room we have ever entered. I guess the best way to describe her would be Jessica Rabbit in the flesh. Yes, I am one lucky son-of-a-bitch.

That date night was one we've done before and a personal favorite. It has probably been practiced by thousands of couples, so the premise isn't new. Regardless, I like to think that it has been done a lot because it works so well.

The plan for the night was for us to meet as strangers for the first time and work hard to attract and impress the other. During that time, we might both dance and flirt freely with other people. Eventually, one of us would lure the other into a torrid one-night stand. The sex was always so very hot on these fantasy nights.

For our location, we chose a bar we've used before. It's in a city a little larger than the one where we live and about a 45-minute drive from our home and work locations. We rent a hotel room in advance and make a weekend of it. We start with date night and then spend the rest of the time just enjoying ourselves.

Chrissy had the day off from work, so had dropped the kids off at grandma's and headed there earlier in the day. She had checked into the hotel and fixed herself up for the hot night ahead.

We had a habit of texting each other back and forth, so I had gotten sexy updates throughout the day of her preparing for herself for me.

I had to work all day, but would head there from home after a post-work shower and change of clothes.

By the end of my day, she had sexted me several alluring pics of herself in various stages of undress. The result of her naughtiness was that I had maintained a perpetual erection and had to stay hidden in my office most of the work day. Needless to say, I was excited for the night to come.

After work, everything started smoothly. I went home, completed my post-work requirements and was in the car headed for our meeting place.

When I was about 30 minutes from the destination, Chrissy sent me a text with a message and two pics. The message was that she was heading to the bar. The two pics were a full-length image of her in the hotel mirror and another of her blowing me a kiss.

That was one of those moments when I still could not believe that she was all mine. She was wearing a green summer dress that dropped about mid-thigh and showed plenty of shoulder and cleavage without screaming, "I'm a slut!"

She was so fucking hot. I pressed the gas-pedal down a little harder to get there faster.

It was our custom that she arrived 30 minutes or so before me. That gave her time to get settled in. By the time I arrived, she usually had one or more guys who had tried to pick her up. Hearing about those encounters afterward never ceased to turn me on.

Part of the fun was for me to find her upon arrival and work my way into her circle. Ultimately, we would end up together to the disappointment of her other suitors. While we both freely flirted with others of the opposite sex, it was mainly to turn on each other. There was something about the slight jealousy that rose in me when she had the full attention of other males that supercharged my sex drive. We were sure to have an incredible night of sex such incidents.

Chapter 2 – Life Has Other Plans

Sometimes things don't go as planned. This night started coming off the rails when I was about 20 minutes from our destination. I had given her updates of my ETA through a popular navigation app, and she'd sent me various pics of herself. In those, she might be drinking, blowing kisses, winking, sipping her drink, or sometimes it would be a selfie of her and the guy currently vying for her attention.

I was so excited and focused that I nearly rear-ended the semi-truck in front of me when it came to a sudden, and hellish, stop. If it had been a smaller vehicle with less weight to bring to a stop, then I would have plowed into it for sure.

After we were both stopped and my heart had come out of my throat and settled back into my chest, I surveyed the situation and saw that traffic in all lanes going my direction was at a standstill.

"Fuck!" I bellowed inside my car. This was not a delay I had desired, to say the least.

I waited a few minutes and finally got out of my car to see the extent of the traffic jam. I cursed repeatedly under my breath when I saw taillights as far as the eye could see ahead of me.

Having no idea how long it would take to get cleared up, I began evaluating my options. Sadly, I really had none of which to speak. The last exit was several miles back and the next exit was several miles ahead. The best thing I could do was sit it out.

I texted Chrissy and let her know that I was stopped for an unknown time. She replied with a sad-faced emoji and said, "You better hurry big boy, the competition for you tonight is tough and I'm on drink three..."

I laughed and felt a twinge of jealousy at the same time. The more she drinks, the flirtier she gets. I love being there to watch in person, but was not sure how I felt about it happening while we were separated by a distance.

I chose to relax and remain calm as I waited out the traffic jam. I could only hope something minor had occurred ahead that would soon be cleared up.

Chrissy, not to disappoint, did keep me entertained with picture updates. The hottest was when she sent me a couple pics up her skirt. She was wearing a red, lacy thong, which was one of my favorites. Another pic was of her cleavage with her hand having the appearance of caressing her luscious 36 C breasts.

She really kept my motor revved and I continued to get more and more impatient as I stayed stuck in traffic.

The night really took a turn, when 20 minutes into my traffic jam, which was when I should typically be arriving at the bar, I received another text from her. It said, "I'm about to do some shots with these guys, so Bryce will take a couple pics for you!"

Chapter 3 – The Friendly Guys

My thoughts were, "Shots?!, Bryce?!" and I replied with that in text.

The next text I received was not from Chrissy. Instead, it was from him.

It said, "Hey Ken, I'm Bryce. Your wife is super-hot and getting a little drunk. Don't worry, I'll take care of her until you arrive."

He ended with a smile emoji and we all know that can have multiple meanings.

I then get a series of texts with pics of Chrissy taking back-to-back shots of some bright blue liquor. The final picture was of her with a sexy smile and a semi-glazed look in her eyes.

I replied quickly and tried to keep it light, "You might want her to slow down a bit, or she'll be asleep on the bar. LOL."

I was trying to sound care-free and not jealous, because I didn't want to lose communication altogether. I also must admit, while I was jealous and concerned, my cock was so hard that it was pressing painfully against the inside of my slacks.

The next text I got was from this Bryce guy again and it said, "No problem, we don't want her to pass out. LOL. BTW, she sent you some sexy pics today! Man, your wife is really hot!"

"Oh fuck," I exclaimed at the revelation that he'd been snooping her texts.

I quickly scrolled through the texts she had sent throughout the day and was both pissed and excited as I saw the assortment of semi-nudes, sexy poses, and finally, the up-skirt pic she had sent just a little while ago.

I replied, "Oops! You might want to give her phone back to her, it might embarrass her to know you've been peeking."

I ended it with another "LOL," so he didn't think I was pissed and turn the phone off or anything.

He replied quickly, "Nothing embarrassing in them, just sexy, but she's getting her phone back now anyway. She's done with shots."

The next text was from Chrissy, "I'm back baby!"

It included a bunch of kiss-blowing emoji's. I was relieved that she was back in control.

The next message was a picture text and said, "This is Bryce, isn't he nice?"

The pic that popped up was a selfie of Chrissy and Bryce. She was staring at the camera while kissing his cheek. For his part, he had a devilish grin on his face and I must admit that he is a good-looking man. He's about our age, at my best guess.

Now, I was getting nervous. I doubted this Bryce guy had the best of intentions. My wife was either drunk or well on her way, and I was still stuck in traffic.

While we had inched forward, I was not sure if it was the result of the traffic jam being cleared or just traffic packing closer together up front.

A few minutes had gone by without any communication and I was tempted to text her something. The problem was that I didn't want to seem clingy or overly jealous. Though, those were exactly the feelings I was experiencing. Along with a huge erection, that strangely, seemed to get harder, the longer time spanned between texts.

10 minutes later or so, traffic had begun moving a little faster when I received a text on her phone from Bryce.

It said, "Your wife can dance! Those are my buddies Jason and Max."

The text window showed the typical icon of a video that was queued to download to my phone. It spooled for about 2 minutes before it showed the play icon, which I quickly pressed. The video was typical camera phone quality and Chrissy was dancing her heart out between two guys on the floor.

I watched fascinated as she danced with one and then the other. The video timer indicated it was 3 minutes long and I watched as she sexily danced with the two strangers. She had done this type of thing before on our dates, much to my delight.

I watched as Bryce cheered them on and the two men packed in closer until my beautiful wife was sandwiched between them. She had her arms wrapped around the neck of one guy and it appeared that they were all dry humping each other on the floor. I had never seen her go that far before and wasn't sure how I felt.

I saw Chrissy look over toward Bryce while he ran the camera phone. Upon seeing him recording, she smiled and winked. Initially, I was excited that she had done this for me, but then I had another, more disturbing, thought intrude. What if the smile and wink had been for Bryce and not me?

I cursed openly, when all traffic came to a stop again in front me. I didn't know what emotions were getting me the most. Did I want to be there to protect my wife, or did I just want to watch in person? Either way, I was going to fuck the hell out of her when we got into the room later. That is, if I ever got passed the stupid traffic jam.

The next text I got was from Chrissy and said, "Hi baby! How much longer? I'm sooooooo horny!"

I replied quickly, "We're moving, but I don't know how much longer, maybe 30-45 minutes yet? Damn it!"

She replied with a sad face emoji and, "Hurry baby, your girl needs some loving and these guys are tempting me! LOL. I'm going to the bathroom to cool off. I'm soaked and I don't mean with sweat!" She ended the text with a wink emoji.

I smiled and was satisfied that she was still excited for our night together, wasn't blaming me for being late, and wasn't too drunk to text.

I did have to admit to myself that part of me was a little disappointed that the fun might be ending soon. The truth is, that it all was really turning me on.

We had played with fantasy threesomes and the like in our conversations. We've also both done harmless flirting with members of the opposite sex. Nevertheless, without being there with her, the anxiety was getting real that something could happen between her and someone else.

While it drove me crazy inside with jealousy, it also struck a chord in me that I didn't realize was there. I both hated and loved the feelings that were coursing through me.

I traded a few other texts with Chrissy. Apparently, there was a long line for the women's restroom, which we both knew to be typical in popular nightspots.

I assumed Bryce and his friends were out of the picture, so we chatted back and forth about them. She was smitten by their good looks and friendliness. Of course, they couldn't get enough of her.

Even knowing she was married with a husband on the way to meet her, they were happy to enjoy the time with her. I couldn't believe it was all innocent fun.

I confessed that seeing her grind with them really turned me on and she replied, "Ohhhh, you are such a naughty boy. Do you like seeing your sexy wife with these strangers? Grinding and humping against them like a slut?"

I replied, "Ummm, yes, I think I did."

She replied, "You are naughty. Then maybe you'd like to hear that there's a chance I came while grinding on Max's leg during the dance?"

My cock reacted immediately in an overwhelmingly positive manner. I saw no reason to lie to her about it.

"Oh fuck, that is so hot," I replied.

She replied with a big grin emoji and, "I thought you'd like that. You're dirty."

Traffic started inching along again and the constant texting lapsed for a few minutes.

My phone chimed and it read, "Hi babe, I hope you're getting here soon, I'm ready for some action. My line is too long. Bryce and the boys say the men's room is empty, so they are going to escort me in there and keep me safe for you."

Chapter 4 – The Bathroom

All kinds of thoughts started going through my head and I replied, "Are you sure? Men's rooms are nasty."

Her simple reply was, "I gotta go!"

I laughed nervously and waited for the text telling me she was done and back out in the bar area.

Traffic began moving a little better and I was feeling good about getting there in the next 30 minutes or so.

I don't know if it had been a long time since I heard from Chrissy, but it felt like it, so I sent her a text with a traffic update to prompt a reply of some kind.

The text was delivered as indicated on the phone and I saw the bubble pop up indicating she was answering.

She said, "Good to hear! I'm almost done in here. It's cleaner than you'd think and the guys are guarding the door for me. My pussy is so hot and wet! I'm going to fuck you silly tonight stud."

I gulped and replied, "It's so hot that you have guys right outside your stall!"

"I know, I think it's making me wetter," she confessed and continued, "I want to play with my pussy. Can I? Would you find that hot?"

My heart was racing, my breathing had increased exponentially. What a hot story this would be later when we were fucking.

I replied, "Do it baby, but be quiet."

She said, "I'm going to, I'm on fire!"

I was going crazy with lust. My wife knew just how to push all my buttons. I was unconsciously rubbing my cock through my slacks when my phone went off indicating a video call. It was from Chrissy. I nearly had a heart attack and then almost dropped my phone in the passenger floorboard trying to answer it.

I slid the icon on phone and her face popped up on the screen. She was staring unabashedly into the phone camera and biting her lower lip like she does when she's experiencing great pleasure.

She opened her mouth and silently mouthed, "I love you."

Part of what caught my attention was the other noises in the background. There were guys talking and laughing. Just normal bar restroom talk. I guessed Bryce and company were all in there standing guard and protecting my wife's privacy.

She then pointed the camera down and gave me a very erotic view of her two fingers sliding in and out of her pussy. It was mostly shaved with a small red-haired strip above her clit.

I can honestly say, it was the hottest thing I had ever seen up to that moment.

The camera came back to her face and I could tell she was having trouble keeping it steady because she was nearing orgasm.

She let out a small gasp and then came a knock on the stall door.

Chapter 5 – Caught

A male voice, I assumed Bryce, said, "Uh, what are you doing in there?"

I saw her face flush bright red and she giggled nervously before saying, "Uh, nothing. I'm just finishing up."

I heard Bryce laugh and say, "It sounds like you're finishing something up. Do you need help with it?"

I saw the flash in her eyes. She was still beet red, but she was about to cum too. She was at the point of no return.

All she could manage to get out was an exaggerated, "Mmhhmmmmm."

I saw her face change and her shoulder work faster as she furiously worked toward orgasm.

It was then I heard the creak of the stall door opening. Apparently, that's why she was being guarded, because there were no locks on them.

Chrissy got a pleading look in her eye, but it was too late to stop. From my viewpoint, I could only imagine the overall scene. My gorgeous wife in the men's restroom, sitting on the toilet with her thongs around her ankles and pumping away at her pussy to cum. All this in plain view of a relative stranger.

I heard Bryce say with only a hint of surprise, "Hell yeah baby, that's it. Do it."

I expected her to somehow stop, drop the phone, or anything else. Instead, I saw her eyes lock on something beyond the camera. I can only assume Bryce. She moaned loudly as she pushed herself over the edge and began to cum. That was when she did drop the phone.

Chapter 6 – Things Go Awry

I saw the screen shift as she fumbled it and I assumed she couldn't convulse in orgasm and catch it, because it landed face up on the bathroom floor.

The fall was lucky, or unlucky maybe, as it gave me an unprecedented view of what was happening. The wider angle of the phone camera allowed me to see my wife's ass hanging off the toilet bowl and over the floor while she experienced orgasmic spasm after orgasmic spasm. Obviously, it was one of the largest of her life. Getting caught really seemed to agree with her.

It also allowed me to see the man standing almost directly over the phone. It was Bryce. He was unzipping his jeans and saying repeatedly, "Yeah baby. Do it. Show me."

I was speechless. Yes, my cock was rock hard. Yes, I was embarrassed too. I had no idea if Bryce knew I was on the phone, but I could see his side of the situation.

Even as he unbuckled his belt and released his cock, I couldn't find my words.

Chrissy was coming down from her orgasm, and was still moaning softly. I'm not sure, at that moment, if she was even remotely aware of where she was. Her orgasm had been that powerful.

Bryce's impressive cock had grown out almost instantly and he was stroking it as he stared at my wife in her final throes of ecstasy.

Chrissy came back to herself and clamped her legs shut, "Oh shit! I'm sorry, so sorry, I didn't mean for you to see."

His voice was soothing and coaxing in response, "It's okay, really. Everything is okay. You are very beautiful and that was so very hot for me. Do you see what kind of state you have me in?"

ImACuck
ImACuck
652 Followers