Fantasy Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the end of his classes the next day he got on the bus and rode over to his mom's hair salon. He got there a few minutes after they had closed but knocked and was let in by one of the other women that worked there. His mom sometimes asked him to show up for his haircuts just after closing at the salon so everyone was used to his arriving late like this. He said hello and goodbye to two of the other women as they walked out the door on their way home shortly after he entered.

He sat in the lobby flipping through a magazine until his mom came out and told him to come on back. He followed her back to her small room and, although he immediately felt guilty about it, he stared at her ass as it swung seductively before him in her skin tight jeans. He hopped up into her chair and she wrapped the cape around his neck. She started trimming his hair for a while and was just about done when Tori called out to her that she had a phone call. Mike was surprised to hear Tori's voice since he thought they had been alone. He also was a little nervous and excited, as he wasn't sure how either she or he would react when they saw each other after what happened a few nights previous.

Wendy left her small room leaving Mike alone. In the salon each of the women had their own little room with a curtain over the door so they had a fair amount of privacy while working with their customers. Mike sat quietly for a while until he heard the curtain pushed aside behind him. He looked up in the mirror expecting to see his mom but saw Tori's reflection looking back at him.

She had a small smile on her face that intrigued Mike and made his cock twitch. "Hi there," she said softly, "I thought I might keep you company until Wendy comes back." She walked around him letting her fingers drag over his shoulder and arm as she walked. She stopped in front of him and looked at Mike as he stared blankly back at her. "You're not still nervous because of the other night are you?" she asked with a slightly teasing tone.

Mike didn't say anything but he thought his body language gave him away. She smiled wider at him and said, "Don't worry about it." He relaxed a bit until she slipped her hands under the cape and put one hand on each of his knees.

"In fact, I should probably thank you. I must admit I found it rather exciting." As she spoke her hands moved steadily up his thighs until her right hand was resting over his crotch. Mike stared at her as she smiled seductively back at him. She moved her hands to his belt and quickly undid it before unbuttoning his pants and pulling down his zipper. She started to pull his pants down as Mike raised his hips to help her. She slipped his pants just below his cock and let her fingers lightly brush against his hardening shaft.

She winked at him and then lowered her face toward his cock. She pulled the cape over her head so he could not see her, but he soon felt her smooth, wet lips wrap around his cock just below the tip. Mike couldn't believe what was happening and wanted to just relax and enjoy his first blowjob. He couldn't relax, however, as he was afraid his mom would return at any moment and catch them.

Mike's mind raced with disbelief at what was happening. He had hoped, at best, for a sexy smile or wink from Tori and before he even knew what was happening she was now sucking on his hard cock.

Mike worked to stifle a moan as Tori's blowjob became more intense. His cock had grown to full size almost as soon as her mouth touched him. She started by using her lips and tongue to tease him and bathe his cock in her warm saliva. Now she had started sucking on him in earnest and was bobbing her head up and down as she held his cock between her lips. Mike was trying hard not to groan and give away their secret encounter, but he wasn't sure he was going to be able to contain himself. He had never felt anything this amazing before in his life. He had his eyes closed tightly and his head thrown back as Tori again stepped up the intensity of her sucking.

Mike wanted to let her know he was about to cum but he didn't want to say anything and risk his mom hearing. He took hold of Tori's shoulder to try and give her some indication he was about to cum. He didn't know if she knew what he meant but she kept sucking him firmly. Shortly afterward Mike let out a heavy sigh as his cum burst out of his cock. He wasn't sure what Tori would do but she kept her mouth firmly wrapped around him as she continued to bob her head up and down. He shot load after load into her mouth. He couldn't believe how much cum he released or how intense the feeling was for him as he came.

He finally stopped cumming but Tori kept her mouth wrapped around him for a while longer. She finally released him as his cock started to grow soft and pulled her head out from under the cape. She looked at him with a look so purely sexual and wanton that he felt a chill down his back and a surge of excitement to his cock. She leaned close to his face and he started to lean in thinking they were going to kiss. Instead she whispered, "Yummy, thanks." She then winked at him and walked out of the room leaving Mike alone again with his semi-hard cock still exposed under his cape.

He scrambled to pull his pants back up before his mom returned. After he pulled them back up he sat in shock and amazement at what just happened. Shortly after he heard Tori saying goodbye to his mom and then heard his mom walking back toward him. She returned and finished his haircut. Mike was silent for the rest of the time and tried his best to act as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened.

Mike had always assumed that his near constant sex drive would somehow be tamed by his first actual encounter with a woman. Instead, what he discovered was that Tori's blowjob had the opposite effect on him. Instead of quenching his desire it had merely wetted his appetite to nearly uncontrollable levels. He was now constantly aware of women and had a near constant stream of fantasies running through his mind. He even found that he masturbated more often now than ever before.

Still, beyond that, not a whole lot changed until one weeknight about a week or two later. Mike had stayed late on campus studying for exams and had told Wendy he wouldn't be home until quite late. Through a combination of his getting much more work done faster than he expected and being able to catch a ride with a friend so he didn't have to wait for the bus he got home earlier than expected despite the fact it was a little after 10pm.

He looked downstairs and didn't see his mom even though the TV was on. He went upstairs to let her know he was home and walked toward her bedroom where he saw a faint light coming through the cracked door. He looked in to make sure she was there and to tell her he was home but as soon as he peaked inside the words froze in his throat.

He pulled back until he was just peering around he edge of the door as Wendy lay on her bed naked, flat on her back with her legs spread wide apart. One of her hands was between her thighs and appeared to be busily stroking her pussy. Her other hand currently lay flat on her stomach as she focused on pleasuring her pussy.

Her position on the bed left her with the top her head pointed toward the door as she lay on her back, so Mike peered in lustily feeling there was little chance of her catching him before he could duck out of view.

A low moan escaped her lips as the speed and rhythm of the hand at her pussy changed. She also responded to her own touch by spreading her legs wider apart and turning her head to the side away from Mike.

Mike was incredibly turned on by what he was watching but he also knew he shouldn't be watching at all. The rational parts of him screamed for him to just leave and go to the downstairs bathroom to deal with the raging hard on in his pants. However, he was so horny and excited by what he was seeing that he couldn't make himself leave. He had never before seen a woman completely naked and to actually be able to watch as she rubbed her pussy was straight out of his jerk off fantasies, so he stayed put mother or no.

He found himself drawn to staring at her big tits, as they laid exposed to his eager stare. Wendy had started rolling her hips slightly from side to side in her excitement and this caused her tits to slowly wobble and sway. Their movements hypnotized Mike and his cock grew harder and seemingly larger than he could ever remember before. He thought for a moment about pulling out his cock and rubbing it as he watched, but that was just too risky so instead he simply shifted his stance to try and allow his cock some room inside his pants. As he moved he could feel the wetness of his pre cum smearing across the tip of his hard on.

Wendy groaned again, this time louder and deeper, and Mike guessed she was close to cumming. His jaw dropped open as he watched her free hand, which had previously been resting on her stomach, move upwards and caress one of her tits. She kneaded her flesh gently between her fingers and let her fingertips roam all over her soft skin. Finally, her fingers focused on her nipple and Mike stared wildly as she teased her nipple into a hard, drawn point on top of her tit.

By now her hand was quickly stroking her own pussy and apparently her own touch on her nipple drove her past her own control. She pinched her hard nipple and let out a long, low groan far more sexual sounding than anything Mike had ever heard before. Even if he hadn't been able to watch her masturbate he was sure that the mere sound of her moaning as she came would have been enough to make him rock hard.

He watched as her body tensed and rocked as she came and then as it finally began to relax after her orgasm passed. She lifted her hand from her pussy and Mike quickly noticed the glistening wetness of her own pussy juices coating nearly her entire hand. She lay very still with only her fingers moving across her tits as she appeared to be in a completely contented state.

Mike suddenly panicked and realized that he needed to think fast to avoid blowing his cover. He couldn't just disappear into his room or appear to be strolling down the hall. She had clearly not been expecting him until much later and had just finished cumming quite loudly. He knew that any cover story where he claimed to have been home for a few minutes would risk him getting caught as she would surely know that he had heard her.

He quickly and quietly raced down the hall and down the few stairs to the main level of the house. Still not sure that this would work, but knowing it was about his only shot, he loudly opened the door and then loudly closed it again. He rumpled his backpack and coat as if he was just coming in and stamped his feet a few times for good measure. He desperately hoped she would hear him and come out to meet him so he wouldn't have to risk going upstairs to find her. He feared that she would somehow just automatically know he had seen her by his expression or body language if he had to go back up to her room.

He rumbled around in the refrigerator and let out a silent sigh of relief when he heard Wendy walking down the hall toward the kitchen. With his head still in the refrigerator he tried his best to compose himself so he wouldn't look guilty when he turned to greet her.

"You're home early," Wendy said as she walked into the kitchen.

"Yeah," Mike said as he grabbed a can of pop and steeled himself to turn around. He tried to casually not look directly at her as he talked for fear of giving away his dirty little secret. He told her about how his studies had gone better than expected and how he felt about as ready as he could be for the test.

"Great," she said, "care to join me downstairs for a little TV?" Mike finally drew the courage to look at her as he told her no and said that he would probably just head up to his room and go to sleep.

She was wearing her thick, white terry cloth robe that Mike had seen her wear thousands of times before around the house. It was tightly knotted around her waist but that didn't stop Mike from glancing at the triangle of bare skin exposed on her chest by the robe. Almost as quickly as he glanced he looked away in fear of getting caught and in shame at feeling like he was about his mom. As she said goodnight and went downstairs Mike had to suppress a groan as he thought to himself that she must be naked under her robe.

He couldn't make it to his room fast enough and quickly shut the door tightly. He knew that it probably wasn't smart to do what he was about to do in an unlocked room, but even though the bathroom door had a lock and his room didn't he had never before used the lock on the bathroom door so he knew using that would raise a lot of suspicion if he was caught.

He had been very careful and methodical about when and where he would jerk off ever since getting caught by Tori and had almost always waited until his mom was asleep or away, but now he was too horny to care. Almost as soon as he shut the door he began removing his pants and boxers. By the time he got to his bed he was pulling off his shirt and laid down completely naked. He gripped his cock firmly and his mind immediately raced back to the image of seeing his mom masturbate.

It only took a couple of strokes before his cock erupted with a massive amount of cum that ended up all over his stomach and sheets. After he had pumped all the cum he could out of his cock he simply released his cock and lay flat on his back letting his mind replay what he had seen over and over.

As he lay there his mind began replaying the scene with different endings. First he had pulled out his cock and jerked off before finally cumming at the same time as her. Then she had noticed him but had continued pleasuring herself all the while staring into his eyes. The next time he replayed the scene she noticed him and beckoned him to the edge of the bed. Once there they both continued masturbating until Mike eventually shot his cum all over her stomach and tits.

By now his cock had grown hard once again. He resumed his grip on his cock and began stroking again as his mind continued its instant replay with each version become more and more intense.

Mike frantically stroked his cock as his mind played a scene with his mom sucking on his cock as he fondled her soft tits. He was surprised at how quickly he felt his second cumshot approach and he knew he wouldn't last long. In his mind he pulled his cock out of her mouth just as the first spurt of his cum shot out. His cum landed across her tits and she jerked his cock as it shot the rest of his load onto her neck and finally face. Just as he finished cumming in his mind his cock shot his second load of cum all over him. He stroked out the last of his cum and thought about Wendy sucking on his cock lazily as his cum coated her tits and face.

This second cumshot seemed to relieve the sexual energy he had built up. Almost as soon as he finished cumming he was quickly struck by a huge wave of guilt and regret. How could he have watched his mom masturbate? How could he have let himself get so excited by watching? Was he a pervert for thinking about fucking her?

He tried to push aside these thoughts as he started the long process of cleaning himself and his bed. Once he got cleaned up he was able to fall asleep quickly following the intense build up of excitement and equally intense release. Still, just before he drifted off he still wrestled with what his desires and actions meant.

The next few weeks were hard for Mike. He was very busy at school, but that wasn't the hard part. Seeing his mom as he did seemed to awaken a part of his mind that hadn't been active before. What made things hard for Mike was that his mind began, in some small ways, to view Wendy not as his mom but simply as a hot older woman. While he had never done it before, he now found himself catching glimpses of her tits or staring at her ass if her back was turned to him. Being with her now was very exciting sexually but also very confusing.

One night in particular Mike was feeling very horny. He had big exams at school each of the two previous nights and had worked each of the last two days also. He hadn't jerked off for nearly three days, practically a record for him, and he felt like he had a constant hard on as he went through the day.

He had planned on going straight to his room and jerking off as soon as he got home but Wendy had grabbed him the moment he stepped inside and asked him to help her do some shopping. Now he was trapped in the car with her with no relief in sight for hours.

They made a few stops and ended up at the grocery store. They paid and went to their car and started loading everything into the trunk. Wendy tried to balance a bag in one hand while she put another bag in the trunk when either something slipped or one of the bags started to rip. Either way Mike could see her dropping a bag and they both jumped toward the bag and tried to catch it.

A half second later they had caught the bag but Mike became keenly aware that he was now standing pressed against her with her ass pressed firmly into the front of his jeans. "Thanks," she said in relief as they set the bag down.

Before he knew what he was doing Mike stepped aside, but instead of stepping back and then aside as would be more normal he simply stepped to the side and let his growing hard on rub against her ass as he moved. He regretted doing it immediately because he was sure she would know what he was doing. With great relief she picked up their conversation right where it had left off before she nearly dropped the bag and they made their way home.

Mike was now nearly out of his mind with lust. When they got home he knew he could have excused himself and gone upstairs to quickly jerk off, but some perverted part of his brain said no. He was very aroused by having brushed against her ass earlier and he furiously planned how he could replay that scene now in their kitchen.

As they put away the groceries and then cooked dinner together Mike had several opportunities to rub against her ass or her side and he took every one. He grew braver and braver each time she ignored his actions and by the time they sat down to eat he had a raging hard on.

Dinner helped to calm him down, but as soon as they started to clear the table and load the dishwasher he picked right up where he left off. He only had a couple of opportunities but he gladly took them both. Finally the kitchen was clean and Mike had to hide his hard on from her view.

She announced that she was going to head up to take a shower and Mike watched her leave the kitchen. As soon as the water started running Mike rushed up to his bedroom and wildly jerked off as he thought about his mom soaping up her naked body just down the hall.

The rest of the night passed without incident as Wendy lounged around in her white robe and Mike tried his best to not stare. He again wondered if she was naked under the robe but forced himself to think of something else when he was afraid that she would notice the bulge in the front of his pants. Mike went to sleep that night very much looking forward to his haircut the next day.

The following day seemed to drag by as he waited for his haircut. He hadn't seen or talked with Tori since his last haircut and the anticipation built as he thought about seeing her once again and about having his mom rub her crotch and tits against him repeatedly.

The time finally arrived and he showed up a few minutes early hoping to have the chance to "accidentally" run into Tori. There was no such luck as she was busy with a customer in her space. Wendy asked Mike to sit and wait for a few minutes while she finished up her previous customer. Mike sat and thumbed through a magazine until she finally came out and settled with a pretty redhead.