Fantasy Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Tori's orgasm passed she released Mike's head and dropped her arms onto the bed. Her whole body seemed to relax in her post-orgasmic bliss. Mike stood up and looked down at her as she lay with her eyes closed and her mouth in a sexy half smile. In all of his fantasies she never looked as hot and wanton as she did right now.

He gazed down at her wet pussy, still easily visible between her spread legs, and then at his own hard cock. Sucking her pussy and feeling her cum had easily restored his erection and he was ready for more.

He moved between her legs and Tori let out a surprised, excited moan when she felt his cock brushing against her pussy. "Wait," she whispered as she scooted back onto the center of the bed. Once there she spread her legs widely for him and smiled a devilishly sexy smile as Mike quickly crawled between her legs.

They each let out simultaneous groans as his cock filled her pussy for the first time. Tori kept her eyes wide open and gazed deeply into Mike's eyes as he fucked her as slowly as he could. She lifted her legs and wrapped them loosely around his back adding to their closeness and intimacy as they fucked.

Mike couldn't believe how amazing she felt. She moved with an animal grace and seemed to know just how to move her hips and use her pussy muscles to heighten the sensation of the fuck.

He briefly remembered how his mom talked about Tori. Although Wendy never called her good friend a slut it was pretty clear to Mike that is what she meant. Slut or not, there was no denying that Tori knew how to fuck.

Mike had now fucked his mom enough that he was a reasonably practiced lover and so could keep himself in control of his lust. Having cum once already also helped. Soon, however, he had to concentrate on not filling her pussy with cum and making the fuck last.

Tori seemed to sense his situation and she moved her hands down to her knees. She hooked her hands behind her knees and pulled her legs wide apart.

Mike looked down at her as she moved and Tori said, "Just fuck me. Do it hard!" Hearing her ask for it, Mike immediately started thrusting firmly into her pussy. Tori gasped and moaned excitedly and continued to urge him on.

Their bodies were soon slapping together and the bed was shaking wildly under them. It was creaking so loudly that Mike was sure her neighbors would know exactly what was happening. The idea that others might be listening to them through the walls only made him more horny and he began fucking her even harder.

He could only keep this up for a short while and gasped Tori's name as he started to fill her pussy with cum. He stopped fucking her momentarily and held still reveling in the feeling of his cock pulsing inside her, but as soon as he stopped she ordered, "Fuck me!"

All through his own orgasm and for a short while later Mike continued wildly fucking Tori. He was so excited that his cock didn't lose its stiffness as rapidly as normal and he continued pounding into Tori's waiting pussy.

When Tori started to cum she let go of her legs and wrapped her arms and legs around Mike. Tori roughly pulled him down on top of her and held him tightly as her body rocked from the power of her orgasm. Mike could feel her pussy dancing all around his cock and her body shaking under him. He wanted to watch her face and tits but she was holding him so tightly that he couldn't.

For several minutes after she finished cumming they lay in each other's arms. Finally Tori dreamily said, "Fuck, that was good." Mike filled with pride and they began a series of long, deep kisses.

They lounged in bed for a while longer and eventually Tori began to fondle Mike's soft cock. He groaned and lay back as she sat next to him and continued teasing his cock. It didn't take her long to have him hard again and she sucked and licked him well after he had regained his full size.

As she sucked him she moved over and straddled his head before settling into the 69 position on top of him. Mike eagerly resumed exploring her pussy and was very aware of the presence of his cum as he slowly licked and sucked her. They both had cum enough already that they patiently continued their teasing for a long while without any danger of the other cumming.

Mike could have happily continued like this for hours, but Tori eventually crawled off him and repositioned herself. She directed his cock into her pussy as she dropped down over him. Mike groaned as he filled her for a second time and reached up toward her tits. Tori smiled happily and stared down at her young lover as he groped at her tits.

For a short while she stayed like this not moving and letting him excitedly explore her tits, but then she began to shift up and down on his cock. When she started fucking him Mike let out a long groan and stopped fondling her tits. He simply held them in his hands and watched her with wildly excited eyes as she rode him. Over and over she fucked him to the verge of cumming only to back off and let him regain his control.

He watched closely as she moved one of her hands down to her clit and began teasing it as they fucked. The longer she played with her clit the more their fuck changed. It was clear to Mike that Tori wanted to cum first and she had changed the tempo to suit her own desires.

Mike loved watching her bring herself off, so he lay still and savored the feeling of their fuck. Tori delayed her orgasm for a long while. When she finally did let herself cum she threw her head back and cried out. Her fingers played rapidly over her clit and she pushed down hard on Mike forcing his cock as far up her pussy as it could reach.

She bounced and swayed her hips from side to side as she came. When her orgasm did finally pass she lifted her head and looked down at Mike with a smoldering desire behind her eyes. She leaned forward slightly and put her hands on the bed on either side of his head. Immediately she started fucking him in a rhythm that drove Mike wild.

He fought his orgasm for nearly as long as he could bear. Tori watched him struggling to keep his control and finally said, "Cum for me!"

That was the last straw and Mike's back arched as he again came inside her pussy. She used her pussy muscles to massage the last of his cum out and then settled on top of him. They remained together like this, both happily exhausted, for a long while.


The next thing Mike knew the sun was rising and filling Tori's bedroom with morning light. He looked over at Tori lying next to him and a flood of memories from last night came rushing back to him.

Then he thought of his mom and briefly was afraid she would be upset he had been out all night. But then he thought to himself that she really couldn't get upset. After all, she had been the one to set up this date in the first place. If she knew what a slut Tori was, why would she set him up with her?

Mike felt his stomach knot and his cock twitch when he realized that maybe that is exactly why she had set him up with Tori. Had his mom really intended for him to fuck her best friend? The very idea made Mike horny.

He lay awake thinking about his mom and Tori. By the time Tori started to stir his cock was already semi-hard and growing. She had been on her side and rolled over onto her back before drifting off to sleep again. Mike stared excitedly at her naked body and noticed that her legs had parted slightly.

Carefully he moved down until he could see between her legs and felt his cock grow harder at the sight of her pussy. He smiled wickedly to himself and began to carefully move between her legs. He spit into his hand a few times and rubbed the saliva all over his cock hoping that would be enough to allow him to slip inside her.

The idea of fucking her awake really turned him on and he slowly moved his cock closer to her pussy. He carefully pushed her legs apart causing her to stir slightly and then pushed his cock inside her. The saliva did work, sort of, as he was able to comfortably penetrate her. However, once inside her dry pussy there wasn't enough lubrication to comfortably move.

Mike sat, with his hard cock inside her, pondering what to do as Tori groaned and slowly opened her eyes to look up at him. "Oh God," she gasped. She smiled wickedly at him before she added, "And good morning to you."

Mike tried fucking her but she quickly stopped him. His cock popped out of her pussy as she leaned over to the bedside table and opened the drawer. She returned with a tube of lubricant in her hand. "This will help," she said as she popped open the cap. She squeezed out a large pile onto her hand and rubbed it up and down the length of Mike's excited cock. She then applied a large amount to her own pussy before she set the tube down and said, "There."

Mike couldn't believe how silky smooth the lubricant made everything feel. Whereas he had been having trouble moving inside her just a moment ago his cock now seemed to easily float inside her lubricated pussy. The "extra wet" sensation was very erotic and they quickly fell into an easy fuck.

They fucked and exchanged many kisses with Mike often lowering his mouth to her tits and sucking on them. Despite this being the end of only their first night together they fucked like experienced lovers and Mike was amazed at how easy and comfortable it felt.

He had hoped to feel Tori cum again but he reached the end of his own control before she was ready. Instead, Mike pumped excitedly in and out of her and called out as his cum surged into her waiting pussy.

When he finished cumming he fell down on top of her and they kissed deeply. "That was quite the wake up call," Tori teased.

"Sorry," Mike said sheepishly, "I got so turned on watching you sleep."

"Don't ever apologize for a good fuck," she said. Then she added, "Now, you've got some unfinished business." With that she took his hand and guided it toward her wet pussy. For the next several minutes their hands explored and teased her pussy together. Mike was wildly excited feeling her fingers under his own as he caressed her pussy.

Finally, Mike whispered, "I want to watch you."

Tori smiled at him as he pulled his hand away and sat next to her. "Feel my tits," she groaned as her fingers started tracing what was certainly an often-used pattern over her clit and pussy.

Mike enthusiastically massaged and fondled her tits as he stared at her fingers working her pussy. It only took a few minutes for Mike to realize that she liked having her nipples twisted lightly. The first time he did it was almost an accident but her reaction was very obvious and he repeated it often.

As he rolled her hard right nipple between his thumb and index finger she cried out and started to cum. Her fingers danced over her clit and her stomach muscles contracted and released repeatedly as she came.

When she finished cumming she moved her hand away from her pussy but Mike continued to fondle her tits. Her nipples softened after her lust was satisfied but Mike still continued exploring her soft tits.

They continued kissing and fondling for a long while before Tori finally said, "You'd better get home. I'm sure your mom can't be too pleased with me."

They got out of bed and Mike threw his clothes back on as Tori slipped into a sexy, red satin robe. At the door they kissed deeply before Mike said, "Um, thanks."

"My pleasure, young man," Tori responded. "That was one of the more fun dates I have had in a while. We'll have to do it again soon."

"Definitely," Mike excitedly answered.

As he drove him he wondered what his mom would say. She obviously would know that he had spent the night with Tori. If it had been someone else he might have been able to make up an excuse that they had merely fallen asleep, but since Wendy knew what Tori was like there was little chance of her believing that. He pulled up to his house and wondered if his mom had wanted them to fuck when she set up the date in the first place. If she hadn't, why had she done it?

To his relief his mom wasn't home and he only found a note on the counter. He read the note a few times to try and see if he could detect some deeper meaning behind it, but it simply said:

Dear Mike,

Good morning! I hope you had a fun night on your date. I had a few errands to run so I'll be back around 3. See you then.

Love,

Mom

When she finally returned later that afternoon Mike was sitting downstairs watching TV. "Hi there," she said when she saw him. "Did you have a good time last night?"

"Uh, yes," Mike answered still not sure if she wanted to know what really happened.

"I knew you'd have fun," she replied, "Tori is always fun to be with. You two should set up another date."

For the rest of that night and the next few days Wendy continued to talk occasionally about Mike's date with Tori. After returning home from the salon one day she told him about how she and Tori had talked about him. "Tori seems to have had quite the time on your little date," Wendy teased. "She said that she would definitely go out with you again. You should give her a call."

Is mom trying to get me laid? That idea ran through Mike's head over and over. She surely must know what had happened between him and Tori as she seemed to hint at it and allude to it several times, but she never came out and directly said it.

One night Mike waited until Wendy was in the shower and he gave Tori a call. They chatted and talked about setting a date to get together. However, before they could decide on a particular day Tori's other line rang with a call she needed to take and they had to cut their conversation short. Just as he hung up the phone Wendy came downstairs in her bathrobe.

"Who was that?" she asked.

"Tori," Mike replied, "we were talking about going out again."

"Great!" Wendy said, "She and I are going out Thursday night." She walked over to Mike and looked down at him with a sly smile. She extended her hand and quietly said, "Ready for bed?"

"Always," Mike eagerly responded as he shut off the TV. They went directly to her bedroom and fell into a deep kiss standing beside the bed.

Their foreplay lingered on well into the night and Mike spent many long minutes sucking and licking at his mom's big tits. Only after they had teased each other into a frenzy of lust did they finally start fucking. Wendy climbed over her son and guided his cock into her pussy before she started riding up and down over him.

He teased and caressed her tits and could practically feel her passion building. She finally came with a wild cry as her pussy spasmed frantically around his cock. She fucked him for a short while after she finished cumming before she crawled off.

Wendy got on her hands and knees as Mike quickly got up to his knees. He moved behind her and grasped her hips before easily driving his cock fully inside her pussy. They immediately fell into a steady fuck with her movements mirroring his to amplify the sensation. As they fucked, he caressed her ass and massaged her lower back tenderly.

Before long he increased the speed of their fuck and she began moaning in response to each of the forceful thrusts. He pumped into her faster and faster until he couldn't resist any longer, groaning loudly as he filled her pussy with a large load of cum.


A short while later they fell asleep in each other's arms and stayed that way until the alarm went off and Mike had to hop out of bed and get ready for class. He and his mom shared a shower and she dropped him off at school before turning around and heading off to start her day at the salon.

When Thursday arrived, seeing his mom and Tori together as they left for their night out was almost more than Mike could stand. As usual, Tori had dressed up and that meant she looked hot as hell and a little slutty.

Her black pants hugged her ass and legs so tightly they were like a second skin. When he finally pulled his eyes away from her ass he saw that her top was made of a glittery, blue fabric that looked great with her hair. The top had a spaghetti strap that went up and around her neck. It hung loosely over her tits, but despite it being loose it still somehow seemed to frame her tits perfectly. The top had very little back with only a thin strip joining the sides across the center of her back. In addition to leaving much of her chest and all of her shoulders bare, it left virtually her entire back naked.

He thought about jerking off after they left but decided to wait. If this night was like her usual night's out with Tori his mom would return horny and ready to fuck.

The two of them arrived back much earlier than Mike was expecting. Usually they were out well past midnight but it was barely 10PM and they were back. It was clear that, despite their only being out a couple of hours, they had been partying hard. Once they came in and said hello Mike realized that it was more like Tori had been partying hard. She appeared to be drunk off her ass but Wendy seemed just fine.

"You two have fun?" Mike asked.

"Fuck yes!" Tori exclaimed exuberantly. She went on to drunkenly explain how Wendy had taken her to a new bar in town that had this huge volcano drink. "It was soo good and your mom kept buying them for me one after the other."

Mike and Tori both looked at Wendy but Wendy didn't say anything. Tori then continued, "Before I knew it I was drunk off my ass and she isn't even buzzed. Is that fair?" she asked Mike. If she hadn't already admitted to being really drunk her slurred speech and wild movements would have quickly given her away.

"The night's still young," Wendy said as she went into the kitchen. She opened the cabinet and then said, "Damn! We're out of vodka. I feel like a screwdriver." She barely paused before she said, "You two stay here and I'm going to run up to the store to get some vodka. I'll be right back!"

The next thing Mike knew she was gone and he was alone with Tori. They sat on the couch as Wendy's car started up and drove away. "I guess she really wants that vodka," Mike said with a laugh.

"Don't worry about her," Tori said turning to him. She pressed up against him and he could smell the alcohol on her. "I'm glad to have you all to myself," she whispered before pulling Mike toward her and starting a wild, open-mouthed kiss.

They frantically explored each other's mouths with their tongues for a long while. Finally Tori stood up and said, "Let's go upstairs."

Mike immediately following her but asked, "What about mom?"

"Don't worry," Tori said with a wicked grin, "I'll be quick."

Any further objections Mike had were completely erased as soon as they stepped into his room. Tori greeted him with a kiss so deep and lust filled that he couldn't think of anything other than fucking her. They continued their urgent kiss as they began to tear off each other's clothes. It turned out that Tori hadn't been wearing any panties under so she was naked very quickly. After she pulled off the last of Mike's clothes she attacked his cock with her mouth drawing immediate gasps of lust from Mike.


Mike thought she would suck his cock until he came in her mouth, but just as he neared the edge of his control she let him pop out of her mouth. She moved up slightly and began dragging her tits back and forth over his hard cock. She continued teasing him like this for a while and then moved up and started another wild, wanton kiss.

Mike parted this kiss and pushed Tori onto her back as he lowered his mouth to her tits, sucking and licking at them frantically. Tori began moaning loudly as Mike lingered over her tight nipples.

Mike eventually started kissing and licking his way down her stomach until he could smell the musky odor of her excited pussy. He moved between her legs and began to excitedly suck and lick at her wet pussy.

Both Mike and Tori were so involved in their frantic foreplay that neither heard Wendy return home. Wendy made sure that neither of them heard her as she carefully and quietly opened the front door and crept inside. She remained silent as she looked in the basement for her son and best friend. When she didn't see them she felt herself getting very wet at the thought that her plan might have worked perfectly.