Fantasy Lover is Her Son

Story Info
Incestual yearning of a mother for her son.
3.5k words
4.45
118.7k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D. Elbee
D. Elbee
151 Followers

I left early, one of the benefits of being a Senior Partner in a small law firm, having given the work to my clerk and headed for home. David's car was in the driveway and that was no surprise. It is the summer break between his high school graduation and going away to college. What a great son, tall, slender, slightly tanned complexion, and very athletic. I am sure he got his skin coloring from me and my Italian side.

I opened the door to wonderfully cool conditioned air and kicked my heels off to feel my feet against the carpet. I didn't see David as I made my way to my bedroom, but the smell of someone freshly bathed and the open door made me stop. He stood naked looking at his face in the mirror and I was struck by his rugged handsome physique but more by his manly cock that hung limply about 5 or 6 inches long. I couldn't take my eyes away from him although I fought quickly with myself, telling my adult mind that it was wrong.

I moved before he could turn and see me, dashing quickly to my room. I pulled my white blouse from the skirt and removed it as fast as I could, then stepped from my skirt tossing it onto the hamper. The cool air swarmed where I had been covered and I discovered that my panties and stockings were soaked; I had gushed juices as I watched my son and now I wanted to strip, get into the tub, and rub myself to a gigantic orgasm.

I slid down the pantyhose and panties in one move tossing them to the hamper with my skirt and blouse. I was standing in the black lace bra as the only piece of clothing keeping me from seducing myself, unhooking it and was holding the cups to my breasts when I noticed David in the doorway. "Mom, I ---". He stopped speaking as he looked at my nearly naked form.

He was wearing a pair of jogging shorts and I could see his cock beginning to point outward, pushing the silky material away from his body. I slipped the bra from my breasts and let it fall at my feet. Neither of us said anything, I'm not sure there were any proper words for that moment, I knew what I wanted to happen but I was unsure my son felt the same. I was standing naked for his eyes, my nipples getting hard from the air and his gaze, and my vagina oozing more liquid.

He walked to me and put his arms around my body and kissed me and I felt my naked breasts press into his chest. The first kiss was long and awkward but the second was what we needed. Our mouths opened, our tongues began a dance and our bodies pressed together. I reached between us to slide my hand inside his shorts and hold his wonderful cock. I could tell he was bigger than his father and that alone excited me. "Mom?" he began to utter but I put a finger to his lips and shushed him then drug his shorts away from his erection and let them drop to the floor at his feet.

With little effort we moved to the bed where we continued our kissing and began a wonderful session of touching. His hands on my breasts were making me feel the excitement I yearned, and his kneading of my flesh was only serving to increase the wetness between my legs. I put my hands against his strong shoulders and said, "I want you inside me. Now."

I opened my legs and he moved between them and quickly slipped his cock inside my wetness making it easy for him and easy for me to accept him. He felt so good there, so filling of my cavity and so filling of my need for sexual release. He began moving, in and out, slowly then more quickly and slowly again as I was moving toward a needed climax. I could feel his cock expanding, increasing in hardness and I knew he was about to cum, then I could feel it pulsate and I knew he was spewing his man sperm inside me. I wanted to cum myself and moved my pelvis against him until there was a wonderful feeling.

He started to withdraw but I clamped my legs around his and my arms around his torso then began moving the muscles inside my vagina, massaging his half erect member, and I listened to his soft moans. He started to say something but I shushed him again as it was not time for words, it was time for us, it was time now for me. His eyes closed, his moans were coming from deep within, and I could feel his cock responding to my well trained muscles. He began thrusting into me again and this time I knew he would surely last longer.

I could feel my own climax build as he entered and withdrew and I closed my eyes and concentrated on him, the smell of him, the feel of him atop me, the size of him inside me an end to a dream as my orgasm washed over me and threw me into a temporary darkness of pleasure. It wasn't long before I could feel his impending release and I so wanted it, wanted him to have it, wanted him to have me.

I let him withdraw from me as his wonderful manhood reduced in length and girth and his breathing began to return to normal. He lay beside me and looked at me, his eyes questioning what just happened and why. "Mom, I'm sorry. I just --". Before he could go further I shushed him and looked deeply into his eyes.

"I want to tell you something and please don't say anything until I'm done." He nodded. "I have had fantasies about you, well, about us for some time but I was afraid to let them go beyond my imagination. I read a story on the Literotica site about a mother and son, one that was well written and got me excited so I sent an e-mail to the author thanking him for the story and telling him of my fantasy to be with you. His response was to be gentle and not push as it would not be good to destroy a mother-son relationship to satisfy a fantasy. I told him of the time a few days ago that I sat on your lap and he asked if I felt a reaction from you, you know an erection. I had to tell him that I didn't and that I was somewhat disappointed. Today you gave me that reaction, you let me live, you let me love and enjoy that fantasy and I want to experience more with you, but are you, are you okay, not afraid or hurt by what I did? Does it scare you?"

"Oh, god Mom. I have had fantasies about you for most of my life. You are the most beautiful woman and so very very desirable. I, I thought something like this would never happen but it has and I am the happiest 18 year old I know. You don't know how many times I have taken the opportunity to try to catch you dressing or undressing and how much I adore your body. I love you so much."

"How can you say I'm beautiful? I'm almost 40 years old, an old lady by some accounts. Why would you want to look at me?"

"Mom! Most of my friends think you are a fox, particularly when you wear that two-piece swimsuit at the pool."

He kissed me, not like a mother but like a lover and his youth allowed his cock to react again and for the third time he was inside me. He made me climax again, wonderfully, and I enjoyed feeling him fill me with his youthful semen. I had no fear of pregnancy having had a miscarriage years ago that left me incapable of having more children. I held him in my arms and this time we talked about things that are normal mother and son conversation, what he was doing during the day, was he hungry, those kinds of things until I looked at the clock. "Your father will be home in about an hour and a half. We need to get up, shower, and I have to remake this bed. I'm sure we have sufficiently covered it with a giant wet spot. And the room smells like someone has been having sex!" He laughed, kissed me then we rose, and I cleaned up after us while he showered.

I put on a summer halter dress that I often wore around the house but this time I made my sure my bathed body was naked beneath; I always wore it without a bra but now without panties and I felt so wicked, wonderfully wicked. I was at the kitchen sink when David walked in and put his arms around me, from behind, whispering into my ear. "Have I told you that I love you?"

"Yes, honey, you have and I love you." He began massaging my breasts through the soft fabric. "You have to stop. Your Dad could be home any time."

I could feel his hands move to the hem of the dress and beneath feeling my naked ass and trying to put his hand between my legs. "Not now son." He found my clit and was softly rubbing it. I remember moaning and pushing against his hand. "Stop! Please stop son, we can't right now. Ohhhh, p-please you have to stoppppp!" Before we could continue further I heard Gerald's car pull into the garage. "Stop son, now! Your Dad is home!"

I could tell he was heart broken to have to stop but he did and I continued working on our dinner as Gerald burst through the door and kissed me on the neck before jabbering away. "I have to pack. Louis, Virgil and I are going to Kansas City tonight and presenting the Zero Plan tomorrow morning. We're staying two nights in case they want to continue meeting. The plane leaves at 7:30 so I have to hurry. Where's my small suit case?"

I started to begin a small protest that he was leaving for the weekend and without much notice, but I could tell he was proud of this opportunity for him and the company so I just smiled and told him where to find the case. I scaled down the dinner meal making it a dinner for two and instantly felt wetness begin to form between my legs as I realized David and I would have tonight and most of the weekend alone.

"David? Come set the table please?"

He casually strolled into the kitchen and got 3 plates from the cabinet. "No honey, only two. Dad is flying out tonight so dinner is just for us." I could see a smile broaden his beautiful face as he too understood the ramifications of his father leaving.

"Where's he going?"

"Kansas City for the company and is staying until Sunday, so it will just be you and I for dinner."

"What about --?" I put my fingers to my lips to forestall his question. "Later" I answered as I sat the food on the table.

Gerald dashed through the kitchen on his way out, kissing me on the cheek and tussling David's hair. "We're staying at the Monarch and it will be late when we get there tonight so I'll call you tomorrow. Love you."

"Love you too." I called back as he disappeared through the door and I heard his car leave the garage.

"It's just us?" David asked looking somewhat like a little child who was asking if he could raid the cookie jar.

I smiled and began eating, nodding my answer. "Eat. You're going to need your strength."

David helped me clear the table and put the dirty dishes in the machine before he returned to fondling my body beneath the sundress. He unbuttoned the strap behind my neck letting the top fall free of my breasts and he tugged until my only covering was lying at my feet. His hands were again squeezing and massaging my breasts and his fingers were teasing my nipples as I felt his erection pressing through his shorts, pressing into my back and into my need.

I took his hand and led him to his room and let him push me onto the bed. In a quick movement he stripped away his shorts and his proud, stout, manly body was standing at the side of the bed, his hard cock pointing at me. I sat up and reached for his cock and quickly engulfed it with my mouth. I loved doing this to Gerald and I would soon see if my son enjoyed it as well. "Oh Mom!" he moaned as I licked the darkening head and took as much of his manhood into my mouth as I could.

Gerald loved getting oral sex from me but had a problem returning it. For some reason he thought licking me was dirty but he didn't feel the same about a good blow job. I could tell David was totally lost in the sensation of my mouth, lips, and tongue sucking his cock and I could sense he was getting close. I felt him tremble and he moaned something incoherent and then flooded my mouth with his semen. I held his cock head between my lips as he spurted then I swallowed all of it. He didn't taste bad at all. I stroked his cock making sure I had all his white semen before I let him go.

I looked up at my son and saw the most astonishing look on his face, one of wonder, surprise, and ecstasy in one. I smiled back and licked the few droplets of semen from my lips. "Did you like that?"

"It was, it was, oh my god, it was wonderful. I've never, uh, never --"

"You've never had a blow job before? I thought Julie was taking care of you. I guess I was wrong."

He shook his head as I lay back and opened my legs for him. I expected him to mount me but I had just taken care of his need. He did the unexpected; at least I didn't expect it, by putting his face between my legs and licking my vagina. He started at the lower end, licking between my labia and dipping his tongue into my opening then upward until he had captured my clit. He was an expert, licking small circles around my clit then sucking it into his mouth before licking again. I could feel the wonder of his ministrations and the wonder of what he was doing to me. I knew I was approaching a climax, an orgasm of monumental proportions as I felt my body shiver, my toes curl, my hands clutch the covers of the bed, then I disappeared into a brief darkness where nothing mattered and nothing existed but the pleasure that was flowing through my body.

I had never felt such pleasure before, never. I had only known one man before David and that was Gerald. I was a virgin when we married and had remained ever faithful to him and perhaps that was why I had the fantasy about David and let myself cross that line, perhaps it was the need to experience sexual life and see if there was something else out there and do it with someone safe.

We cuddled beneath the sheet of his bed and questions began, from both of us, and explanations as well. "Honey, I've never been with anyone other than your father until today. I can't explain it really, I mean why I wanted you so badly and made love with you, but I have no regrets about today, tonight, or even tomorrow. Do you?"

"Oh, no Mom, no regrets. Um, you asked if Julie gave me blow jobs, yes and no. I mean she has put me in her mouth but didn't want me to finish so I masturbated myself and she watched me cum. I've eaten her out a few times and she really enjoys it, but we have never, uh, never uh fu--, never uh had sexual intercourse. She says she's saving herself for marriage."

"So that's where you learned to, uh, give oral sex? You are good at it!"

"Thank you, but no, I learned it watching porn movies at Roger's house. His parents have some how to movies and one was very explicit on how to please a lady's pus--, uh, vagina. Doing it to Julie was nothing compared to you. You got me excited and I wanted to taste you and make you the happiest I could."

I hugged him, crushing his body to my breasts and kissed him. "You did. You made me the happiest I could possibly be, and thank you for not being vulgar, you know, using the f word and the like. I know I'm an experienced lady and an attorney and all, but there are just some things that get to me and vulgar language is one."

He hugged me back. "You're welcome Mom and I'll try to keep it as clean as I can, at least when my mind is working." We both laughed at that comment knowing what he meant.

I felt his hand between my legs and his finger probing my opening then inserting inside me and into a growing wetness. I reached between us and found his now rock hard cock and knew we would be as one very soon. We kissed, he fingered me, and I stroked him. "I want to be on top."

He rolled to his back and his beautiful manhood stood proudly ready for me. I moved my legs over him and then settled down on his beautiful cock pressing it all into me. I had never before felt so filled, as deeply taken as that moment, as David's cock was where no man had been before, deep inside me. I rose and lowered myself feeling the veins of his hard manhood and I disappeared into that semi state of consciousness where one only seeks the pursuit of pleasure. I rocked back and forth sending new sensations through my vaginal tunnel and feeling my orgasm rise to a resounding crescendo as I am sure I screamed or moaned, or perhaps uttered some vulgarity as I came.

David was still hard inside me as I began to come back to reality and down from the climax. I could feel him begin to thrust upward knowing he was now seeking his release. "Not like that", I whispered to him and moved away, beside him, on my hands and knees my ass in the air my body open for him to take me from behind.

He moved behind me and entered me quickly taking a small amount of my breath away with his initial thrust. I felt new feelings, new sensations as he took me in the 'doggie' position. I had never made love on top nor had it from behind; Gerald liked it one way, the missionary position, with me on my back. I wanted my sexual experience with David to be new not just a continuation of my marriage bed.

I could feel his hands on my hips as he thrust into me, pushing himself fully inside me and withdrawing almost completely. Then I felt him harden and his movements became faster as he was about to have his own climax. His fingers gripped my hips tighter and his cock began spewing his man seed inside me and he pumped until he was empty and held his cock tight inside until he finally relaxed. I didn't climax, I wanted him to have his release, to make him feel as good as I had.

He fell away from me and lay on his back, looking at me. I moved to a more comfortable position facing him and we just looked at each other. Our bodies were spent, our immediate sexual needs sated, our love for each other had reached a new pinnacle, we had crossed that imaginary line between parent and lover, crossed the line of taboo into an incestual relationship. I knew things would now be different for both of us and never would return to that little boy and his mother who sat under the Christmas tree opening presents and eating the candy canes, but at that moment, in his face, I saw that little boy.

I trembled and found myself hoping I had not done something that would drive David to hate or distrust me, hoped I had not taken advantage of his youth in my quest to resolve my fantasy. He reached his hand to touch my face, gently, rubbing my cheek and looking into my eyes. "I love you Mom. I want to keep loving you, just like we have today." My fears dissipated.

D. Elbee
D. Elbee
151 Followers