Fantasy Not Reality

Story Info
A wife discovers her husbands secret stories.
6k words
3.87
154.8k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,293 Followers

I'd like to thank Matt Moreau for his feedback and help in editing this story.

If you're looking for a story with a lot a graphic sex and one which the husband kicks his wife to the curb, move on to the next one.

*

My wife has either got to be the most loving and caring wife in the world or the stupidest mother-fucking slut that ever walked the face of the earth. Quite a difference between the two isn't there. I've just had it out with her and now she's upstairs crying her eyes out in what use to be our bedroom. Even though I'm leaning towards forgiving her, there's going to be a few changes around here if I do, because of what she did. Maybe if I told you what happened last Thursday you'll understand my predicament.

My name is Jim, and my wife's name is Carol. Our three kids are grown and we're now empty nesters, and loving every minute of it. I still go to work every day but Carol took an early retirement two years ago, and now does whatever suits her fancy, be it going to the gym, shopping or her dance lessons.

That brings me to my, let me rephrase that, our problem, our sex life; or lack of it. The way I look at sex is, if my heart is beating I'm ready for it 24/7 if given the opportunity. However, my wife just went through menopause and now has the sex drive of a dead rock. Her idea of frequency is once every two weeks while mine is once a day, twice a day if I get up early enough; see our dilemma?

We decided to compromise. We would make love once during the week and once on the weekend to start. I didn't like it, but it was more than I was currently getting so I agreed. That lasted two weeks, and then we were back to the same old once a week routine again.

I ranted; raved and threatened to take a lover and all she said was, "yes dear", shit I was fucked, she knew I wouldn't cheat on her. So to get rid of my frustrations, I wrote stories; you know, sex stories. After two and a half years I covered all the topics; three somes, anal, gang bangs, interracial, cuckold husbands, slut wife's, blow jobs, cream pies, masturbation, cheating husbands, you name it, I wrote about it.

They were fantasies of what I was thinking about at that time. I see a sexy girl give me a second look; I write about picking up some whore and doing all these nasty things to her. Some guy asks my wife to dance, I write about her cheating on me or us having a three with him, see what I mean? Well that's what started this whole fucking problem.

You see, I do most of my writing at work during my lunch break. My wife is a real prude or should I say straight laced when it comes to sex and especially porn, so I made sure she knew nothing of what I was doing. Sometimes however, if I've had nothing doing at night and was she's tied up, I do some of my writing in the evening in our den.

I had just finished a story, "58 going on 16", and was doing my final editing on it. The story centers around a man who loves his wife but is getting no sex at home, sound familiar? He gets tired of the pity sex his wife is giving him and goes out and finds three lovers. He no longer bugs his wife for sex because he's now getting all he can handle on the side. At the end of the story he ponders dumping his wife. He still loves her but is starting to have deep feelings for one of his "friends with benefits." I leave it open ended with the final words; "what would you do if you were in my shoes?"

I had just submitted the story to the Dark Wanderer and Lit erotica when Carol walked into the room. I shut my laptop and smiled at her thinking, "damm that was close."

"You coming to bed anytime soon?" she asks with that smile that tells me I'm going to get lucky tonight if I act fast.

"Lead on my love" I replied grabbing her hand and almost running up the stairs to our room. I'd love to tell you we had hot steamy sex with her screaming for me to "fuck me harder", but that's not how it goes in my house. Hell, my wife's idea of kinky sex is straight vanilla sex with the lights on.

This is how our lovemaking plays out. Carol waits for me to take off her t-shirt and pj bottoms; I'm already nude by now. We kiss for about ten minutes, with me leading the way. She caresses my dick like it's something she feels obligated to do while just lying back enjoying what I'm doing to her.

I play with her tits for about five minutes, almost to the second, before going down on her pussy to give it a real tongue-lashing; she loves me giving her oral sex. Carol has a small hidden clit and it takes me usually from five to ten minutes to get her off the first time, I don't care because I'm an oral type of guy.

I lick her whole pussy, suck on her now erect clit and even ream her ass with my tongue. Carol will never admit it, but moans more when I ream her ass than she does when I eat her pussy. I now either climb between her legs in the missionary style or get her from the side, almost like a modified spooning; and we go at it. I massage her clit while I pound her pussy waiting for her to get off again.

I keep this up until I drop my loads into her cunt and before she starts complaining about me lying on her legs or that they're cramping from being wrapped around my waist too long. I then roll over on my side and reach for her. She on the other hand is up in a flash, running to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

Carol comes back to the bed and I immediately ask her if she's ready for round two. "You're so cute", she says kissing me on the forehead before picking up her book from the nightstand.

"At least give me a kiss goodnight," I say as Carol gives me a quick peck and begins reading her book. Sound familiar, I hope fucking not, or you're in the same boat I'm in. I sometimes talk her into letting me do her from behind but those times are few and far in between and I can't even remember the last time I had a blowjob. So now you know why I write these stories as an outlet for my sexual frustration. I use to say I'd never cheat on Carol, but now I'm not so sure if the situation presented itself.

Well, we both went to sleep, well I did any way, and I never realized that I'd left my e-mails to where I'd submitted the stories to still up on my computer. Carol went downstairs, got a glass of ice water from the refrig and walked around the house as she drank it. When she entered the den she noticed my computer still on. She flipped up the screen on my laptop and started looking at what I'd been doing.

"Dark Wanderer and Lit erotica?" She said to herself, "what the hell are they and what is Jim sending to them?" she said as she clicked on the websites.

I would like to have been a mouse in the corner when they came up, just to see the look on her face. She found my handle in the e-mail and clicked on all the stories I'd submitted, all fifty-nine of them.

She brought up a couple of my oldest ones and read two of them. He eyes about popped out of her head. "These can't be my Jim's", she said to herself; "he would never even think those kind of thoughts," she thought trying to reassure her. But there they were in all their glory and Carol was confused at best.

She wrote down the two websites, closed the screen on the computer and slowly headed back upstairs. She paused a minute before climbing back into bed looking at her sleeping husband. Carol shook her head, climbed in bed next to her husband and then tossed and turned for the rest of the night.

Carol was up having coffee when Jim came down the stairs. "You're up early, what's the occasion?" he asked.

"I have a few things I need to look into today and I want to get an early start" she replied.

"Anything I can help you with?" Jim asked as he finished his coffee.

"No, this is something I need to check out for myself" she said looking at Jim now in whole new light.

"Well if you change your mind let me know," I said giving her a peck and heading out the kitchen door to his car.

Carol waited for Jim to get out the driveway and down the block before she raced over to her computer. She pulled up Lit erotica, looked under authors, clicked on Jim's handle and watched all fifty plus stories appear before her eyes.

All she could say is, "oh my god, as she started looking at just the titles." "There had to be some mistake, these couldn't all be Jim's", she thought to herself; but they were and she stared to read them; starting with the oldest first.

After two hours she stopped, her eyes were getting sore from concentrating on every word as each story developed. The story lines were good, but there was so much graphic sex, she'd never read stories like that before. "Is this what Jim really wants, and from his wife?" she wondered.

After lunch she went back to computer and read four more. At one point, during one of the more graphic love sections, she'd put her hand between her legs and found herself wet, "holy shit, these stories are turning me on," she said to herself with almost a disgust. She remembered her mom telling her that good girls didn't think about things like that, only sluts did.

By 4:00 she'd taken a cold shower, to cool herself down, and was forcing herself to think about what she'd be making for dinner. As she was preparing the salad all she could think about was those stories. "I don't even know my husband anymore", she thought to herself, "I thought we had a pretty good sex life; I guess I'm the only one who thought that."

Dinner was quieter than usual, when Jim asked Carol how her day went and if she needed help on her project.

"I'm not finished, and I think it's going to take me longer than I thought" she told him.

"Well my offer still stands if you want my help" I replied.

"No thanks hon, I think I'll do this myself because I'm learning a lot as I dig deeper into it."

They both went to bed around 10:00 and for some reason Carol wanted to cuddle instead of reading tonight. With Carol in his arms they both fell asleep and stayed that way until the following morning.

"Damm my arm is sore", Jim, said as he eased it out from under Carol. She'd slept the entire night with my arm under her and now there was hell to pay as I rubbed it to get the blood flowing through it again We hadn't slept that way in years and it was kind of nice for a change. I showered, shaved and was out the door before Carol stirred.

It was almost 9:00 before Carol dragged her ass out of bed. She sat at the kitchen table sipping coffee thinking about what she'd seen yesterday. Cup in hand she strolled over to her computer, fired it up and spent the next four hours reading Jim's stories. This is the way she spent the next two days.

It was Friday midday when Carol read Jim's last story; 58 going on 16. She could almost feel his frustration as she read the story. "He has all these cravings and wants going unsatisfied and here I am, shutting him down at every turn", she said with almost a tear in her eye. "I wonder why in all these years he never just came out and demanded a better sex life", and then remembered he had already, more than once. Then she got scared, "I wonder if he's cheating on me or is thinking about it?"

That night Carol made Jim his favorite dinner and even chilled a bottle of wine. She was dressed nicer than usual and greeted him at the door with a big kiss.

"All right, what'd you buy today?" I said looking at the table.

"Nothing, can't a wife just do something nice for the man she loves, without him wondering what she's up to?" she replied.

I knew something was up, but wasn't about to argue with my favorite dinner on the table getting cold.

"That was great hon", I said pouring myself another glass of wine. "You really out did yourself tonight" patting my full belly.

"You can have desert now or we can wait until later" she asked.

"I couldn't eat another bite right now if I wanted to"; I said getting up from my chair. "What is it anyway?" I inquired.

"Chocolate cream pie with crushed pecans on top" she said with a smile.

"Fuck, I'm screwed I said to myself." "She's brought out all the big guns tonight and has either done something really, really bad or wants to buy something we can't afford." "Maybe later" I said taking my plate to the sink.

I watched her like a hawk as we cleaned up the kitchen and sat down in the living room in front of the TV. There was nothing on the tube so Carol grabbed their latest Netflix and popped it into the player. Shit, it turned out to be a chick flick, no gratitude's sex or violence; well I guess it was her turn to pick the movie. It was ok at best but that god it only lasted ninety minutes.

"I really liked that movie, didn't you?" she inquired.

"It was ok, but god was it slow moving", I told her. "I can't believe he courted her for three years and never tried to get her into bed, it wasn't realistic" I told her. "Hell, if I couldn't get her into bed after three months, I'd dumped the bitch" I said with a stupid grin on my face.

"It took you six months to get me into bed, and that was only after we were married" Carol replied looking a little sternly at me.

"That was a million years ago, times have changed and everyone has become a lot less up tight about sex," Jim told her.

"So, if we were going out now, and I told you I wanted to wait; you'd dump me?" she said with her arms crossed in front of her in a defiant manner.

"I'd never", I said trying to defuse the situation. "I'd wait forever for you babes" I said reaching for her.

"You're not making any points tonight" she said pulling away.

"It's just a damm movie Carol, it's just a damm stupid story, not real life."

Carol paused, looked me right in the eye and started to say something but stopped at the last minute. I told her I was sorry for my stupid statement and gave her a big hug which I thought would resolve the situation; it did for the moment.

As we climbed into bed Carol propped herself up on her arm and asked a loaded question. "Hon, do you thing we have a good sex life?"

That's like when your wife asks if her butt looks fat, even if it is, it's a no win situation. "A pretty good one" I replied.

"Just pretty good, not great?" she asked.

"Well, we've slowed down a lot in the last couple of years you know" I said delicately.

"Well is there anything we haven't done that you'd like to try?" she responded.

"Yes there is, I'd like you to blow me and then I'd like to fuck your ass until you can't walk", I thought to my self but didn't have the guts to say it. "Well maybe a bit more oral on your part would be nice."

What a fucking whiney ass I am, here she's asking and I'm taking the pussy way out. "Hold it", a voice screamed in my head. "Why in the hell is she asking about this anyway" as the red warning flag went up.

"Well if you want to try anything new, all you have to do is ask" she said smiling at me. She them moved over to me and preceded to take the lead in our love making session for the first time in ten years.

We kissed, we licked, she sucked and I held back from shooting down her throat for some fucking reason. Maybe I was still in shock when she went down on me and maybe she was testing me on how far I'd let her go. Regardless, we had the best love making session in the last five years. We did it not once but twice and then took a shower together. I was about to ask her what she'd done with my wife but I was still in shock as I came down from cloud nine.

"I liked that", she said as she cuddled up to me," that felt good tonight."

I kissed her on the forehead sill wondering what the hell was going on, but right now I didn't care; I should have known something just wasn't right though.

The next day, after Jim left, Carol took her last look at his stories. "There is no way I'm going to lose him to some slut" she said to herself. "If he wants a whore in the bedroom, that's exactly what he's going to get" she mumbled as she started to make a few notes. "I'll show him that we can still have great sex after all these years" she said smiling to herself. "Won't he be surprised", and Jim was.

Sex or should I say love making got better and better over the next three weeks. It wasn't just twice a week anymore; it was like three to four times, and not just on the weekends. We fucked in all the rooms of the house and even once on the back patio after two bottles of wine. One thing he did notice, Carol was drinking a lot more; maybe that was the reason she was loosening up. Whatever the reason, I loved it.

Friday at work was a bitch, it seemed nothing was going right and I was in a foul mood most of the afternoon. When I got home Carol wasn't home and had left a note on the kitchen counter, "gone shopping, be back by 5:30." I grabbed a beer and went up stairs to change.

The first thing he noticed was that the bedroom furniture had been re-arranged and there were new sheets and pillows on the bed. "Someone's been busy today," I thought as I changed into my grubs. I heard the garage door slam and heard Carol running up the stairs.

Busting through the door she had a handful of shopping bags. "What do you think of the room?" she inquired. "It took Jill and I all morning to move everything, doesn't it look great?" she asked.

"It looks nice, what prompted all of this," I said moving my hands around the room.

"Well we seem to be spending more and more time in this room, I figure we needed to upgrade it a bit," she said with this wicked grin on her face. "Now go downstairs, I don't want you to see what I bought today until later," Carol said pushing him out of the bedroom. "Dinner's in the refrig, get it out and put it in the oven at 350 degrees" she told him.

"Women" I said under my breath as I walked down stairs. With every thing done I sat and finished my beer before opening a bottle of wine. "Maybe I'll get lucky tonight and try out the new sheets," I said already getting hard waiting for Carol.

What Carol wore down the stairs made me forget totally about dinner and every thing else. The out fit was like something out of a Fredrick's of Hollywood catalog. All I could say was, "wow!"

It was, what ever there was of it, black and see through. It came down just past her waist and the outfit was highlighted with the tiniest thong I'd ever seen. I was so fucking turned on I just stood there with my mouth wide open.

"You like?"

"Fucking right I like, what is there not to like?" I said with this stupid grin on my face.

"I thought we might have a clothing optional meal tonight; any objections?"

I went over to Carol, took her in my arms and kissed her as my hands roamed her body and new outfit. "Fuck dinner" I said out loud as I picked her up and set her on the counter still kissing her. The outfit had velcro break away straps, which were now bunched up around her waist as I played with her beautiful puppies.

I laid Carol back on the counter, moved her thong to the side and feasted on her sopping wet and shaved pussy; you heard me right, a clean shaved pussy. "You like?" she moaned as I continued to eat.

I didn't reply but kept doing what I do best, because I have manners and never talk with my mouth full; especially with pussy. Bells and whistles should have been going off in my head but I was too fucking consumed with what I was doing. "My wife for the first time in our marriage had shaved her pussy for me, was wearing the hottest outfit I'd ever seen her in and here we are sucking and fucking on the kitchen counter; does it get any better than this?" the words screamed in my head.

The counter was too high for us to fuck, so I lifted her down and bent her over the kitchen table. I slipped in without any trouble, as her juices were now dripping down her legs. I pounded her ass, that's right; I pounded that pussy for all it's worth. I could feel her pussy clamp down on my dick as she climaxed which made me let loose also. I kept fucking her until I got too soft and fell out of her cunt.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,293 Followers
12