Fantasy on Halloween Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck that fat titty slut!" "Stretch out that MILF pussy!"

He rode her like a cowboy, even yanking back on the leash he had attached to her collar. He even smacked her ass like he was riding a bull.

Jealousy. That's what I felt. I remembered how it felt, how she felt. I hoped he knew how lucky he was, at that moment. I'm sure he did, by the way he blasted his cum deep inside of her with a loud yell. The scene went blank.

Parker and I looked at each other, our eyes ablaze, we needed no words. It was....arousing. She was still lightly caressing her mother's back and legs, being careful to avoid her ass and all the bruising. I had an idea. I got up and went through the amenities. There it was, exotic body lotion. I returned and squirted some on Parker's hands as well as my own. We slowly, very carefully rubbed it into her skin. It had aloe in it, I hoped it would ease some of the fire in her backside.

Parker was rubbing it into her back and legs while I started just spreading it out on her ass cheeks. There were no complaints so I continued. I started kneading it into her cheeks. She let out a little appreciative moan. We massaged her for a bit before we played the next scene.

It was dark, you could see the moonlight through the pretty much floor to ceiling walls which overlooked the ocean. I guessed the whole setup, house, buildings, island were in the billions with an "s" for plural.

Rebecca was standing in the center of the huge living room, the size of an airport terminal waiting area for jumbo jets. She was naked, of course, now she had on handcuffs, the fluffy kind, bound behind her. The room was filled with at least 100 people, all dressed in costume, it was a kinky Halloween party after all. These costumes weren't bought at the temp Halloween stores, no, these looked like they had the help of Hollywood makeup artists. They were quite realistic and detailed. Most of the people in the room had costumes, but there was a row of "judges" I'll call them, with black robes and hoods, almost reminding me of "death" from Family Guy or something. I assumed these were the bigwigs who were behind the whole thing.

"Rebecca, who are you with and why you are here?" boomed a low voice coming from one of the judges.

With a nervous, shaky voice she answered. "I'm the property of Hunter #19, sir, I'm here to please him."

"Excellent. 19, would you do the honor of christening your slave?"

"Yes, sir," he smiled under the face mask. I believe he was the one who fucked her sweet pussy earlier. He must've been the alpha. He was dressed as James Bond, Sean Connery era I guessed, based on the type of charcoal suit he wore. He was young, fit. If he was an actor in real life I had no doubt he could play the part.

He forced Rebecca to her knees. "Since we agreed to forego any restrictions, I'll choose my weapon of choice," he chuckled.

From a table with various sex paraphenalia he chose a riding crop. He snapped it in front of her face for effect. I saw her wince. The crowd cheered. In my head, I wondered if our experience of me spanking her, whipping her with different things like belts and rulers, would be enough to get her through this.

He laid the first strike across her ass, perfectly placed and she let out a scream. He leaned over and said, "quiet! If you scream again I'll let everyone in here have a go."

I saw her eyes widen with fear. It did the trick though. She must've been almost biting through her tongue as he worked out that fabulous ass of hers, yet, she managed to do no more than grunt and groan. He made her turn around and show the assembled her flaming red ass, much to their delight and enjoyment. The scene faded. I realized the DVD had been edited, only to show Rebecca. It looked like it was professionally done. They obviously had a ton of money behind their whole project.

Parker was almost in a trance watching it all. She was still massaging her mother, including "helping" me with her worn out ass cheeks. Rebecca was softly moaning and cooing. I saw Parker sliding her slick fingers down Rebecca's ass crack while her eyes were kind of trancelike. Her mom responded by cooing and moaning.

"That feels so soothing," she purred, probably assuming I was doing it.

"Flip over," I urged her. She struggled to do so but I was soon presented with her amazing tits and pussy.

We both caressed her softly as the DVD continued. Parker was spreading the aloe over her mom's torso. She didn't shy away from her breasts. I was mesmerized. I saw her kneading the lotion into her tits. I got stiff watching it. Rebecca was gripping Parker's arm as she did it. I wondered if this wasn't the first time with this type of massage.

We heard music blasting from our "neighbors" next door. I was kind of glad, it covered the sounds of sex from the DVD, I got to play it louder to hear it better.

The next scene came on and Parker and I snapped back to attention. The low voice loudly said, "we have a special treat for you tonight. Rare is it we honor a request from a slave but...we have decided to allow it. I heard excited murmurs from the crowd. Rebecca was again standing naked, at attention in the center of the room.

"Demeter, proceed," bade the voice behind the hood.

She stepped forward. She drawfed poor Rebecca, who is probably 5 foot three inches tall. Demeter was probably taller than I am, making her 5 foot 10 inches at least. She was ripped, probably from her days as a TV gladiator or wrestler. Her ass was big, but tight and round. It barely jiggled when she walked. I still marvelled at those tits, though. They were huge, but round. They didn't look fake, even with the strong musculature and even though you'd expect someone using testosterone or maybe steroids to have their tits reduced in some way. This wasn't the case, hers hung down naturally. Her nipples were amazing, like hardened gum drops.

"This bitch got me caught," muttered Demeter with irritation. "I'm looking for payback."

"Continue," said the voice.

"On your knees, bitch," she growled.

Rebecca immediately obeyed.

Demeter went to the table for something. It was a long dildo. She slapped Rebecca's face with it.

"Do you know how many times I've been fucked or am going to be fucked because of you?" she sneered.

Rebecca was apologizing profusely for running into her but she wasn't having it.

"Hush! I don't want to hear your voice again! I'm going to show you, and everyone here, what happens to bitches that get caught here."

She grabbed Rebecca's collar and dragged her to the couch, ass up. She forced it into Rebecca's mouth.

"Get it wet, you are going to want it soaked," she grinned evilly.

Rebecca slathered it with saliva. Demeter showed it to the crowd, it was glistening. She slid it down Rebecca's ass crack, to her lips. I saw her teasing her with it. Rebecca was panting.

"I think this little bitch likes cock, don't you?" she taunted.

"Yes! I love cock!" she groaned as Demeter started to work it into her.

"Good thing, you are going to get lots of it tonight. So am I, thanks to you."

The crowd voiced their pleasure at watching the amazon fuck the big tittied MILF with the dildo. There were many voices calling out their approval.

"But, the thing is, these guys here? They don't just settle for pussy," Demeter growled menacingly.

She pulled it out and Rebecca gasped. I recognized that sound, she wanted it back in, she missed it.

"I'm going to fuck your ass and show your hunters how much you love it," she barked.

Inch by inch she slid it in causing tittering in the crowd. "Look at that whore take that cock! She's a natural!"

I looked over at Parker, I swear her eyes weren't even blinking, her mouth was agape. I could see her tits heaving from her breathing.

It was in up to Demeter's fist. I heard Rebecca making squealing noises that I only remember from when she was getting off hard. Demeter was pistoning it in and out of her rhythmically.

"See? She's an ass slut! You are going to get it up your butt like I am, baby. These guys here can't leave my ass alone. It's all your fault!" she hissed.

Finally, she removed it to the chagrin of the crowd. However, she had one final humiliation. She pulled it out, only to present it to Rebecca's face. She did what she had to do, what was required of her. She licked it clean as the crowd erupted.

I saw Parker scowl. "Yeah, ass to mouth, it's not for everybody," I said, trying to lighten the mood.

"Still, I get it," Parked sighed. "She's submitting. She did what came naturally. I know she's submissive, to you, to others, I just never saw it with....a woman. But I guess it makes sense. We are what we are."

"Submissives," I stated. "Both of you."

"Yesss," hissed Parker, clearly worked up from the last scene.

I saw her absentmindedly stroking her mother's legs with the lotion still, coming dangerously close to the top of her inner thighs, to the point where Rebecca instinctively opened her legs a little. Parker's eyes were on the screen, however.

The rest of the DVD was just snippets of others. It seemed the theme was for public display, basically hunters gloating over their "kill." One by one, women were brought up and whipped in front of the crowd, or, displayed certain "talents." For example, one hunter bragged on his prey and her deepthroat skills so he challenged anyone with a big enough dick to see if she could do it.

One man, a black man, dressed as the Black Panther. He was especially impressive looking in his tight body suit. There was an audible gasp when he took out his cock in front of the kneeling, naked woman. It was the blonde tennis player from before, I'd recognize that face anywhere. Her mouth was open, not just from surprise but perhaps a bit of hunger. She got him hard by jerking him. Then, she slathered his cock with her mouth before she started to take him in. I swear she was no more than Rebecca's height. If she took him all the way in it had to almost reach her stomach, I reckoned. Little by little, she worked it in her throat. She'd take it a few inches, then retreat, with each succeeding thrust it got deeper. Hard, he must've been 8 inches at least, probably more. When she got balls deep the crowd erupted, just as he did. His cum probably got injected directly into her tummy. She let him go with a "pop." The crowd went nuts.

I could see on the sides of the room hunters who were now worked up by all the "showings" were busy with their prey. Many were getting serviced orally, while others had their slave bent over or in various positions. People were fucking all around the room. I saw "Ringo," a guy dressed as a Beatle, drilling the TV star I'd recognized earlier.

I could see the billionaires, or the "judges" getting theirs as well. There were many slaves under quite a few robes, doing their thing. I could see how they got repaid for their generosity. There were quite a few guests as well, not hunters nor judges. I guess these were well heeled business people or celebrities, invited to partake in the debauchery. Many of them did, by the taped evidence. All were masked, however. The DVD was finished. I had no idea how the rest of Rebecca's night went.

She was lying face down, fast asleep. I whispered to Parker for us to leave her alone to sleep. We decided to go to the pool and relax for a few hours. The pool was just another example of the hotel's lavish treatment. The pool snaked everywhere, it seemed to go on for miles. There were palm trees everywhere. The "help" was never more than a call away. I had a nice bottle of wine to enjoy and Parker was sipping on her first Mojito. She had her bikini on at first, covered by a see through swimsuit cover. The pool was "topless-optional" so soon she ditched it. She still had the cover on, though.

Guys swarmed around her like bees. I kept getting the evil eye from many of them as they tried to make small talk, like, "leave us alone grandpa, I'm trying to do business here!"

After a couple of really handsome Australian guys walked away she turned to me and said, "god, I'm so horny now after everything. Seeing all these guys with their junk basically staring me in the face is NOT helping!"

"You are still horny?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"God yes. First, I thought I might be a sex slave for a night, and that never happened, then, I keep getting hit on, especially when I'm half naked, and then the tape of mom. Fuck, I've got it bad. If I was alone I'd probably already have been in one of those Aussie guy's rooms with my legs up or maybe in one of those private cabanas kneeling on the concrete sucking someone off....like HIM," she panted, as a beautiful, muscular young guy with perfect features walked by in one of the tiniest bathing suits ever.

"Ah, you like the cocky alphas," I smiled.

"Yesss," she moaned. "I'm drawn to them. Just the thought that I'm only there to please THEM, that they don't give a shit about my pleasure, I'm just a toy...." she said, her voice drifting off.

"Yes, you are a submissive slut, like your mother, she's totally into those guys, too."

"I know, it must be nature," she grinned, her face reddening.

"I think so too, genetics, for that high sex drive. But, I think it's also nuture, I mean, you had the model for your behavior right there in your mother. She may have inadvertantly shaped your behavior, too."

"God, I'd fuck a doorknob right now," she hissed, shifting uncomfortably in her lounge chair.

"I have an idea, if you will be patient," I smiled.

In the mean time, she took off the cover and was completely bare on top.

She pressed for details but I declined. I said, "hey, look! Your next door neighbor friends are waving!" I pointed to the balcony high above.

Sure enough, the guys had spotted her and were waving. She blushed and waved back.

"There are four of them," I noted.

"Yeah, that's their golf foursome. Two of them are married or engaged and staying in the room next to them."

"Interesting," I grinned.

Topless, she only attracted more attention. It was like a pack of hyenas circling the carcass of a dead boar. She was digging the attention, though. Each time a group would leave she'd say, "did you see them looking at my tits? My nipples were so hard, god, what they wanted to do to me!"

It was nearing dinner time so we went back to the room. I can't describe the shock when I opened the door. There was Rebecca, lying on her back on the bed. Her hands were tied to the headboard. Demeter was naked and on top of her, straddling her waist. I could see wetness on her fingers. The smell of sex was evident.

"Get out!" She screamed.

Parker, still in shock, had the sense enough to stammer, "can we watch?"

"You! Stay!" she barked, pointing at Parker. "You, out! We've had enough of men for awhile, right hon?" she sneered, looking at Rebecca.

"Let them stay," Rebecca said in a soft, hoarse voice. "Let them watch."

Demeter smirked but said, "sit! Do not interrupt, this is between me and her!" She looked at Rebecca. "Those guys are great at giving us cock, they AREN'T so great, or even care, about giving us orgasms, right baby? She's already had her mind blown a couple times already!" she snickered.

We quickly took seats in chairs next to the bed. Demeter went back to work. She was massaging Rebecca's sexy tits, toying with her nipples expertly as she did so. Rebecca was writhing from the efforts. Demeter dragged her own bounteous tits down the length of Rebecca's torso, her hard nipples forging a trail down her body. I could smell her, or both of them, they were worked up. My cock was stirring. Parker was rapt with attention.

Demeter slid her hips down so that their pussys were making contact. She ground her hips in circles over Rebecca's mound. She was almost purring. She slid off of her. I heard Rebecca sigh. Demeter took two fingers, gave us both a wink and slid them into Rebecca's wetness. Her fingers were thick, Rebecca had to scootch her hips in order to accommodate her. She finger fucked her while suckling on her nipples, alternating from soft and sensual, to playful biting. Rebecca was responding and groaning with each new tactic.

Parker and I looked at each other with amazed grins. She was digging it as much as I was.

Demeter climbed back onto Rebecca and slowly slid her pussy up from her groin, up, up, up her torso, over her tits, until it was finally in Rebecca's face. I don't know if Demeter expected it, or if she thought she'd have to force it, but it didn't matter, Rebecca had already stuck her tongue out and was already flicking it over Demeter's soft folds.

I heard the amazon shudder. Rebecca worked her with her tongue. Demeter rode her face while she did so. She had her hand behind Rebecca's head, guiding it to her pussy. She ground Rebecca's face like it was a cock. I could see how wet she was, Rebecca's face was clearly dripping. Demeter threw her head back. I knew where Rebecca's tongue was, it was centered on her clit. Over and over she battered the amazon's clit until finally she exploded on her face, completely smothering Rebecca's face, her nose in the woman's pussy.

"God," Demeter panted, falling off of her "victim," "I swear this woman is lesbian at heart."

Parker and I smirked. We both knew it wasn't true.

Demeter got up, dressed quickly and said, "you know where to find me. Call me, we'll talk about next year." She threw her a business card. She left us to untie Rebecca, who was coated with her juices. She stayed there, on her back, still exhausted from everything, including this.

Parker went back outside to the balcony in just her bikini bottoms and the see through cover.

"Are you okay?" I asked. Rebecca's eyes were still almost half closed.

"It's been....amazing. I don't think I could do it every week, however," she giggled softly.

"Yeah, probably not."

I was looking at Parker, on the balcony, of course the guys next door had figured out she was there. They were chatting her up.

"You guys fucked, didn't you?" Rebecca asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

"We did. I'm sorry....it was just...."

"It's ok. I get it. She's slutty, you're a man....the situation, I'm not going to throw a fit or anything," she said. "You two aren't going to be....like a couple or anything?"

"God no. She's way too good for me," I said, not even kidding.

"Good. Very good."

She fell asleep not long after. Parker had engaged the guys next door. They were all admiring the artwork on her body, which she readily showed them. I waved her in. She came back with a questioning look.

"Remember when you said you'd submit and do anything asked?"

"Yes," she said lustfully.

"And you'd submit to me, and anything I say goes?"

"Yessss," she hissed, her arousal evident.

I told her what to say. She went back outside. Her tits were clearly visible through the top. She was talking to them, letting them look. A guy offered her another beer. As instructed, she said, "no beer, but I'd fucking CRAWL over there to get a Mojito!"

A little time passed and, as expected, one of the guys came running out to the balcony, Mojito in hand. He'd no doubt ordered it from room service like we could've easily done.

He tried to hand it to her. She declined. They were crestfallen until she said. "I guess a promise is a promise, I'll be there in a second." I could hear them celebrating as she came inside to me.

"Now crawl, like the submissive bitch you are. I want you turn the music off, have the screen open so I can hear what they are doing to you. I want you to stay there until you've drained every single one of them and they can't possibly cum again. Understand?"

"Yes, sir."

I watched that glorious ass sway as she crawled to their door. She wouldn't be back until early morning. I listened from the balcony to the sounds of her being taken and from hearing it, it sounded like they liked it a little rough. I heard her moaning appreciatively for an hour before I went back inside. I approached the bed. Rebecca was still lying on her back, legs open lewdly. Her ample tits were hanging beautifully, partly to the side. Even gravity hadn't ruined those beauties. I sighed. She was helpless. I'd never do that to her. I sat on the bed next to her. I caressed her lovingly and only with all my strength did I avoid touching her pussy each time I rubbed my hands up her thighs.