Fantasy or Reality?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,674 Followers

I was prepared for the trip to the nude beach the next day, and vowed not to have to do all sorts of things to suppress boners this time. I guess I don't have very good control in that regard, however, because it didn't work. Jill, as always, looked fantastic and again she and Candice -- who looked even better than the last time -- were the best looking women on the beach. However, this time there were a smattering of other women who also were close to as hot as Jill and Candice, and Beth was surprisingly foxy.

I had always thought that Beth was a good looking woman, but not really in the same class as Jill or Candice. However, there are some people that look better with clothes on than off, and a few others who look better with clothes off than on. Beth was one of the latter.

Beth has puffy nipples, which I have always adored, and typically hidden by the one-piece suits and clothes that she normally wore a perfect stomach and hips. Also, her pussy was really unique. Completely shaven it had a highly visible clitoris that almost looked like a small dick, and had virtually a sinusoidal shape rather than being a completely vertical slit like most women have. I know that I'm not doing it justice by trying to describe it with words, but all that I can tell you is that she did not escape the notice of any male at the beach. She was 100% better looking without clothes than with!

While Jeremy paid more attention to Jill, he also paid plenty of attention to Beth, as did my cock.

I had to spend lots of time in the water trying to suppress my boner but it was clear that Candice and Beth both enjoyed my predicament. In fact at one point when Josh, Jeremy and Jill were chatting with another couple on the beach and I was laying on my stomach near both Candice and Beth I heard them giggling.

I looked up at Candice and said "Why have you got the giggles Candy-baby?" my nickname for her, which no one else called her, since our first visit.

"Well, Blakey-baby, it's because you seem to have a constant hard on."

I'm sure that I turned beet red, but hoped that they couldn't see how crimson I was through their sunglasses. "I'm sorry, I don't have real good control," I stammered.

Beth then surprised me by saying "Well if you were really sorry you'd lay on your back so that Candice and I could get inspired by it."

Candice quickly followed with "Turn over, big boy, or we'll come over there and roll you and who knows what might happen if we aren't careful when we put our hands on you."

I said "Oh, shit" to myself, groaned "I hate both of you," then turned over and tried to read a magazine while laying on my back.

"That's much better," they both giggled almost in unison as I'm sure I got redder and redder as I couldn't control my cock from going from ½ hard to ¾ hard.

I had the feeling that they were staring at me, especially since they both re-positioned the towels that they were laying on, although they didn't say anything else. After about five minutes I was saved from further discomfiture when Jill came back over, put her hands on my balls, and stage-whispered "Can't wait to have my pussy poked tonight."

As both Candice and Beth giggled I sat up, grabbed Jill's hand and a Frisbee, and said "Let's throw the flying disc around."

When we ran to the water Josh and Jeremy joined us. They suggested a game of tackle football-Frisbee which Jill laughed about and in response I yelled "No fucking way, not with my wife you perverts." So we just tossed the Frisbee around until my boner finally started to subside.

After we had been at the nude beach about four or five hours clouds rolled in and rain threatened so we decided to clear out. The three women insisted that we drop them off at the pedestrian mall in the local town so that they could go shopping, and Josh, Jeremy and I went to a local pool hall.

After we picked the girls back up we returned to the beach house, made another community dinner, did the chores necessary based upon the outcome of the poker game the previous evening, and with background music that Beth put on played modified versions of "party quirks," and "psychiatrist," two games that Beth loved. Her versions were "modified" in that there was lots of touching among the contestants.

I noticed several strange things. There was quite a bit of whispering between Jeremy, Josh, Candice and Beth during the first game; shortly after the whispering stopped all four of them stopped drinking; and Jeremy disappeared for about ten minutes between games and came back with a big smile on his face.

Even though it wasn't yet midnight after the second party game our hosts and the other two guests started making excuses about why they needed to go to bed. Jill and I volunteered to clean up if the four of them made breakfast -- which they readily agreed to -- so I collected a bunch of glasses and snack plates and brought them into the kitchen. Jill came in with some more clean-up items a few minutes later, giggling.

"What's so funny, giggle-girl?" I asked while rinsing glasses and loading the dishwasher.

"I knew this would happen," she chuckled.

"You knew what would happen?" I inquired as I continued to load.

"Jeremy went upstairs with Beth and Josh with Candice!"

"No shit!" I exclaimed, momentarily stopping what I was doing.

"Jeremy asked me earlier today if there was any chance for a three way swap," Jill started to say when I interrupted her -- hopefully with a playful rather than jealous tone -- "And I suppose that you would be his partner!"

"He didn't say," Jill wickedly smiled, "but it was right after I gave him the only French kiss and tit squeeze he's ever going to get," she snickered.

"When was that?" I asked, again trying the best I could to sound playful rather than jealous.

"At the nude beach. I was confident that he'd wait until then because he knew that he wasn't going to get any bare tit otherwise," she replied.

"I'm sure that his cock came to attention!" I retorted, not looking her in the eye but instead pretending to be solely focused on loading the dishwasher.

"I handled it just fine," Jill shot back with a truly malicious smile proud of herself for her double entendre, as she walked back to the entertainment center to collect the final items for clean-up. When she returned to the kitchen she stuck her tongue in my ear and said "Hurry up and finish. I'm taking a quick shower; get upstairs pronto!"

I finished as quickly as I could and by the time I got upstairs a naked Jill was walking out of our private bathroom finishing drying off with only one low light on in the room. From the background sounds I knew that that bastard Jeremy had opened the accordion walls in the rooms on either side of us because there was lots of groaning and swearing. When Jill saw me she got a look in her eye like a hungry lioness sizing up a gazelle.

Jill dropped the towel, unceremoniously pulled off my T-shirt and pulled down my pants and boxers, and pressed her tits hard against my chest while zealously kissing me. As I came up for air a second I protested "I'm all sweaty, I need a shower." She replied "No fucking way," as she planted another passionate kiss on me while pushing me backwards onto the bed.

After a sixty nine while we both feverishly pleasured the other some of the "sexclamations" in the adjacent rooms became louder and clearer. When I, and I'm sure Jill because she couldn't miss it, heard Beth yell (removing the groans, interruptions, and mumbles) "Shit, you're teeth on my clit are too much to take; fuck me, fuck me," followed shortly after that by a slapping sound as Jeremy's voice came loud and clear "How do you like your cunt pounded while I finger your clit" as Beth moaned and groaned, Jill started getting wild.

For the first time ever Jill went straight from our sixty-nine to shoving her pussy onto my upright cock and started riding me reverse cowgirl. I'm not exactly sure but it seemed that she got on her haunches and moved her pussy up and down at a feverish speed while manipulating my balls with one hand, then two hands, then alternating one and two hands It felt wonderful!

The groans in the other two rooms were clearly really inspiring Jill to heights never reached before. I also think that in the reverse cowgirl position her G-spot was really being worked over, and my dick was as energized as it ever was.

I didn't think that things could get more intense when we heard a scream, I'm sure that it was Candice, "Ohhhhh, fuck, ahhhh," quickly followed by Josh's voice saying "You like in the ass, huh, yeah I'll pound your ass into oblivion."

Jill turned her head partially toward me and moaned "Stick a finger in my ass!"

I wiped two fingers between our bodies as she was doing her bungee imitation, whisking up some of her abundant pussy juices to lubricate them, and then worked one and then two fingers into her ass as she continued her frantic pace. She interrupted her activities for just a second as my second finger penetrated her pucker hole, groaned as loudly as I've ever heard her, then started vigorously moving up and down again.

We heard orgasmic screams in first Jeremy's and Beth's room, and then Josh's and Candice's. The last thing that I remember after that is my dick exploding in Jill's pussy and a banshee scream from her. After that, for the first time in my life, I blacked out during sex. I awoke, probably only a few seconds later, with my fingers still in Jill's ass and my cock still in her pussy as she lay motionless with her head on my thighs, groaning.

Once I gained enough clarity to believe that I could successfully execute the maneuvers I withdrew my fingers from Jill's ass, lifted her off my dick, and pulled her torso into contact with mine. I massaged one of her tits as I let a comatose feeling wash over me again.

I awoke about three a.m. to the sound of Candice's voice. After some groaning and moaning the clear words (again with the grunts or other sounds that interrupted them removed) "I hope that you washed that thing off before shoving it up my cunt," rang out.

That was followed by Josh's retort "Hell yeah I did, now get ready for a monster load up your tight little cunt."

Jill, too, was awakened by the Josh-Candice intercourse sounds. We both went to pee then a physically and emotionally exhausted, but still sexually charged, Jill said "Eat me Blake, tongue the shit out of me, then fuck me again."

I obliged Jill. She had her first orgasm from my finger and oral work just as Candice was obviously climaxing and Josh was grunting. After giving her a second oral orgasm I put Jill's heels on my shoulders and for the first time in our relationship resolutely went after her ass. Despite the fact that she was sexually charged her body was relaxed. Using only the juice from her leaking pussy I lubed my cock helmet and lined it up with her pucker hole.

Because we still had a low light on Jill knew what was up. She simply smiled and closed her eyes, and winched slightly as I slowly introduced my rock hard cock into her tight hole. It wasn't long before I was whacking her hard, to her obvious pleasure.

Our activities had obviously awakened Beth and Jeremy because suddenly there was much groaning, moaning, and bed post banging in their room. Just as the noise in Beth and Jeremy's room reached a crescendo Jill moved her thighs around my waist, squeezed my torso hard, and squeezed my cock with her sphincter muscles even harder, eliciting a loud grunt from me as I spewed my seminal fluid into her anus for the first time in our relationship, causing her to shudder and moan in response.

Jill and I got up later than the other four -- we knew that they were making breakfast for us and we still had a pleasant buzz from the most fascinating and profound sex of our life. Finally Jeremy banged on our door yelling "Get up love-birds. No more fucking this morning. Slop's on."

I pulled on my T-shirt and shorts from the day before, not even bothering with my boxers. Jill wore only a football jersey that covered her crotch when she was standing, but not when sitting.

Just like our last visit to the beach house I apparently was the only one who was self-conscious about the previous night's pseudo-public sex. I couldn't believe the comments and conversation. Some of the remarks that clearly stuck in my mind were:

Candice to Jeremy: "Talk to Josh about his quick lube technique for shoving his cock up my ass, will you?"

Beth to Jill: "Sounds like you got the shit banged out of you last night, or were you the one doing the banging?"

Jeremy to Beth: "I could suck or nibble on your monster clit for hours," and her reply "Yeah, I know, 'cause I woke up with you gumming it."

I remained silent, trying not to grimace.

The weather still wasn't great so we all went bowling, and when it finally cleared kayaked then walked on the beach chatting away until it was time to get to the commuter airport. The Raytheon Premier 1 flight home was thoroughly happy and relaxed.

Within a month of that Saturday night fuck fest I finally was able to completely come to grips with my feelings. That was in no small part due to the fact that Jill and I started fucking five or six days or nights a week, usually all but one fuck intense, adventurous, frantic and/or experimental fucks, regardless of whether she had been around Jeremy, or any other hot guy, that day. I was actually thankful that Jill's fantasies had turned our sex life from near-great to Fourth of July Fireworks Outrageously Phenomenal, and I was secure in the fact that I was and would remain her only real world sex partner.

I no longer waste even a minute a week wondering who she is thinking about while we fuck. I'd rather be her real, rather than pretend, lover any day.

imhapless
imhapless
3,674 Followers