Fantasy Sex Cruise 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have no idea how long she kept us in this suspended state but finally Lauren inhaled quickly and deeply. Without Kealani telling her to she increased the pressure on my balls and started squeezing them in rhythm with the contractions of her vagina. Kealani inserted a second finger into my rectum and pressed harder against my prostate while she whispered in my ear. "Just let it happen baby. You don't have to do anything but enjoy this." An impulse left my brain, traveled down my spine to my prostate where it caused a neurotransmitter to fire across a synapse and trigger the first pulse of an ejaculation.

I felt a gush of cum flow through the shaft of my cock. Lauren softly moaned as the hot cream splashed against her cervix then gave my balls another squeeze. Kealani pressed again and another surge erupted into Lauren's cunt followed by her squeezing my balls again. "More Eddy, give Lauren some more of your sweet liquid love." Kealani softly urged me as she once again pressed firmly on my prostate to initiate yet another burst of cum.

I was completely under her control now. I made no movement of my own volition; she was doing it all. "That's it baby keep going, give her some more." Her gentle entreaty was accompanied by another push on my prostate, another squirt of my cum and another squeeze of my balls. I don't know how many times her soft spoken pleas and skillful manipulations persuaded my prostate to yield up its pearly tributes but it seemed like at least a dozen volleys of semen shot through my throbbing cock before she finally stopped. Lauren hadn't made a sound since the first jet of cum sprayed into her. Her only movements were the squeezing of my balls and the pulsating of her vagina, both of which were in perfect accord with Kealani's actions.

Kealani lay down next to us and started softly kissing Lauren's face. "You doing OK baby?"

"I'll let you know as soon as I stop cumming. If I ever do." Lauren breathlessly answered her. Her vagina was still throbbing around my cock, which was unbelievably still rock hard. I knew if we were ever going to stop feeling like we were still cumming I would have to get it out of her. With a supreme effort I pulled back and fell over on the other side of Lauren. My cock lay on her upper thigh. Cum was still oozing out of the tip.

"My god Kealani what did you do to us?"

"Oh just a little payback for what you two did to me out on the veranda. That should be an indication of how much I love you."

"Eddy told me he only wanted to make love to me the old fashioned way. To me that meant what I used to get from my ex: two minutes of heavy breathing, a quick squirt and disappointment when he rolled over and went to sleep. Kealani this is what I always dreamed sex should be like. You shook me to my very core. I gave up a long time ago on ever feeling anything that powerful and wonderful. I couldn't tell whether I was having an orgasm or a seizure. Staying quiet and still while it was happening only intensified it and redirected it inward so that it felt like Eddy and I were sharing one continuous orgasm. Thank you so much for showing me I can have that."

"This wasn't just sex Lauren. What you just experienced is what the French call La petite mort. It's an orgasm that transcends the physical and takes you into the interval between two seconds so you can have a brief glimpse of the eternal. Many women say that it feels like losing consciousness for a while but actually your consciousness is increased and if you're not used to it, it can overwhelm you. This is how a woman is supposed to feel when she has an orgasm. It's your birthright my precious love and you've reclaimed it."

"Kealani how am I ever going to walk off this ship tomorrow and leave you. I love you so much and I can't stand the thought of not being with you."

"Lauren you're going to do it just like Eddy's going to do it and like I'm going to do it. None of us want this to end but everything that has a beginning must have an ending. If your marriage hadn't ended you would never have known us. Don't cry because it's over; smile because you got to do it. We'll be together again but until then remember, if you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with. When you get home look at the people you already know and see if they would like to play with you. Go out and meet new people and have fun with them. Don't pout because you can't have your favorite toy."

"Oh Kealani you're so wise. You never stop helping me and I know you'll never stop loving me. I will do as you say and I won't start feeling sorry for myself again. I can have as many lovers as I want to because I'm a cougar now and I'm beautiful."

"Yes you are my love. Now if we can find a dry spot in this bed I think it's time we got a little sleep. We have to get up at 6:15 in the morning."

Sure enough at 6:15 we were shocked awake by a blast from the ship's signal and a loud announcement that it was time to prepare for disembarking from the ship. All three of us were still arranged as we had been after that fantastic experience with Lauren that Kealani had orchestrated last night. Although not physically taxing the intensity must have taken a toll on our energy levels because I don't even remember falling asleep.

Lauren wailed a mournful "Nooooo" that voiced how we all felt about getting up and leaving the suite that had served as our sexual haven for the past week. Another announcement about the exits people were to use convinced me to leave the warm confines of the bed and head for the shower. Thankfully the bags we packed yesterday afternoon had already been taken away during the night so all we had to do was bathe, dress and grab a quick breakfast at the nearest restaurant and head for the gangway to the terminal.

I had just finished taking a leak when Kealani and Lauren walked into the bathroom. "Eddy come over here and stand in front of the vanity, you're not going to be deprived of your morning blowjob."

"Do we have time?"

"We don't have to be off the ship until 9 and passengers in suites have their own gangway so there's no hurry." I wasn't going to argue with her. As I moved in front of the vanity she took two of the large bath towels and folded them then placed them on the floor in front of me. "Lauren kneel down here beside me, I'll start on his cock and you can work your magic on his balls."

Kealani put the head of my flaccid cock in her mouth and moved back a little to allow Lauren room to get her mouth on my balls. Kealani just licked and sucked the head without using her hands while Lauren gently sucked my left testicle into her mouth and began to roll it around with her tongue. I wondered if I had any cum left after that massive expulsion last night but I was sure if there were even one drop left inside me these two would extract it.

Watching the delighted expressions on their faces as they expertly performed their oral pleasuring of my genitals began to have its effect. Kealani wrapped her hand around by shaft and took her mouth off the head and said, "Oooh mista Eddy you likey double suck-suck don't you?" She stroked me as my cock began to swell in her hand. Lauren was alternating her attention from one testicle to the other and had them both nice and wet with her saliva. She used her hand to caress the one not in her mouth. She had become as adept as Kealani in manipulating my scrotum and it felt wonderful. Kealani returned her mouth to my cock and began to slide it down and up my hardening shaft while she kept her hand wrapped around the base. Once she had me fully erect she removed her hand and just used her mouth to engulf and relinquish my entire cock.

I held out for about ten minutes while the two of them sucked on me. Then Lauren managed to get both my balls in her hot wet mouth and Kealani pulled her mouth back so only the tip was between her pouting lips. She smiled at me with her sparkling eyes. Lauren applied a little more pressure to my scrotum and I felt the stirrings of my inevitable release. A few seconds later a strong jet of spunk spurted into Kealani's mouth. She increased her suction as Lauren continued to lick my balls and coax out five more blasts of pearly liquid.

Kealani carefully pulled her mouth off my cock, grabbed Lauren's hair and turned her head up. Lauren opened her mouth and Kealani placed her lips over it and slowly spit my entire load in a long stream into Lauren's mouth. Then she lowered her mouth and the two of them French kissed as they passed my cum back and forth between them until they each had swallowed their share. How would I ever manage to get up in the morning without the two of them around?

Lauren echoed my thought as she looked up at me with a beautiful child like expression and asked, "Oh Eddy how am I going to be able to start my day without your sweet cream in my mouth?"

I smiled at them and said, "Mista Eddy love both his little cocksuckers very much."

"Eddy why don't you and Lauren get in the shower while I go pee."

"I think we can all squeeze in the shower together and then you can pee there." We got into the shower and I pushed Kealani against the back wall. "Spread you legs." She did and I put my cock between them and held it against her pussy. "Now go ahead and pee." Her warm piss began to flow over my cock and down both our legs. My cock instantly returned to full hardness. When she had finished I rubbed my cock in and out between her thighs. "How about you Lauren, do you need to pee?" She turned her back to me and spread her legs.

"Do me from behind Eddy." I placed my rigid cock between her thighs and soon felt another warm stream of urine cover it and run down our legs.

We turned on the water and took our time playing with each other's bodies while we washed each other. They stroked my cock so much with their soapy hands I almost came again. "OK ladies I think it's time to get out and get ready to leave. They got out and started drying off as I had a quick shave. It didn't take long to get dressed and do a final walk around the suite to make sure we hadn't forgotten anything then we walked out the door. The pictures from last night were in the slot next to the door. We grabbed the prints and the DVD and headed up to the next deck to find some breakfast.

We went through the buffet line and got some fruit, yogurt and a whole wheat muffin then found a table next to a window.

Lauren said, "This trip sure turned out differently than I thought it was going to be."

"I'm pretty sure we can all say that Lauren. If there's any place in particular you'd like to go for the next one let me know because I'm going to start planning it as soon as I get back. In the meantime, we can all stay in touch and try to arrange a time for us to all get together again soon. Before we do that though I've got to get things sorted out with Linda. She can join us, put up with us or reject us and start something new for herself but she will not change us. No matter what her decision is, I want you both to be assured that you will be a part of the rest of my life and I will make every effort to be with you as often as I can arrange it."

"I feel the same Eddy. You and Kealani are a part of me now for as long as you want to be around me. Kealani please think about my offer to come live in Asheville. I've got a big old restored Victorian house with plenty of room for you and I'm sure Kevin would love you as much as I do. There is nothing in this world I would like better than to do this for you."

"I am thinking about it Lauren and as soon as I check out a few things about transferring credits and making application and getting accepted I want to come spend a week or so with you to see what things look like up there."

"You just let me know when and I'll have a ticket waiting for you."

"Fly her to Atlanta and I'll pick her up and drive her the rest of the way there."

"Ooooh I'm already getting excited thinking about it. I'm not good with saying goodbye and now I can say see you soon. So I'm going to go ahead and leave now because I've got a car coming to pick me up to take me to the airport. Now both of you stand up and kiss me."

We did as she requested and wished her a safe journey home. Kealani called her friend who was coming to pick her up and confirmed when she would be at the pick up point then put the pictures from last night in the album so I could take it home. While she was doing that I called Linda. I told her to go to the area where cars could pick you up and I would go to the garage and get the car so she wouldn't have to ride the shuttle too. I told her I'd call her again when I got to the car. She told me she loved me and she'd missed me and couldn't wait to see me. That made me feel better.

We finished our breakfast then began walking to the gangway for suite passengers to disembark.

"Well Eddy did I do what I said I would do? Was this the best week of your life?"

"I wish I could do that look that you give when somebody asks a stupid question because that may be the most stupid question I've ever heard. However I will concede that my life isn't over yet and I'm sure you can make the next week we spend together even better than this one."

"Awwwh that's very sweet of you to say Eddy. I just wanted to make sure."

"If I started telling you how wonderful it all was I wouldn't have time to finish and you already know it anyway. We're way past needing words to communicate so telling you how much I love you is unnecessary. Let's just walk along like lovers and do the things we need to do in order to get off the ship and try not to think about not having each other in our arms when we go to sleep tonight."

"You're not sad are you Eddy?"

"How could I be? I'm the happiest I've ever been because you're in my life. But I will miss having you near me. I've gotten very used to being with you."

"Did you ever read The Little Prince?"

"It was a long time ago."

"The little prince said that love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction. That's what we must do now, we must think of how happy we'll be when we meet again and how hungry we'll be for each other's touch."

We made it to the gangway and Kealani found another young officer to video our walking down to the terminal. She put the camera away and told me she would get all the equipment and recordings to her friend tomorrow so he could work on editing everything together into a wonderful memento of the trip. I thanked her for being so kind to do it.

We walked into the area where our luggage was arrayed in a large room sectioned off by colored tags to indicate where our things were. We got a couple of carts and found our bags and loaded them on to take them through the customs lines. We showed our passports and pushed our carts up to an inspector who looked at the large number of cases we had and asked us to put one of them on a counter.

"Why so many cases?" He asked.

Kealani informed him she was a model and had brought lots of clothes for some fashion shows on board. He opened the case and lifted up some of the clothing. He looked at us and said, "OK Welcome back." I zipped up the case and put it back on the cart then we proceeded to the exit.

We got a porter who loaded the bags onto his cart. I told him to put mine on top and take them to the shuttle that would drop me off at the parking garage and then he could take the other luggage to where Kealani's friend was picking her up.

As we walked out of the terminal to where the shuttles were parked I held Kealani's hand. I tipped the porter then we stood next to the shuttle door and looked at each other while the driver loaded my luggage.

"Eddy I've been thinking about what I would say to you now that this wonderful trip is over and I've decided to tell you a story.

There once was an old Zen master who would sit each evening in quiet meditation with his disciples. One evening he told them that this would be the last time they would do this because he was dying and would not last another day. They all looked surprised and sad when they heard this. One of the disciples stood up and hurried out of the meditation hall and then ran out the front gates of the monastery. The others were shocked because this disciple had been a favorite of the master and they wondered why he would not stay with him on this solemn occasion.

This disciple had spent many days walking with the master on the road from the monastery to the town to visit a bakery where they would share a little cake that the master was very fond of. He ran all the way and got to the bakery in time to find the last cake in the shop. He purchased it and then ran back to the monastery.

When he returned he walked up and knelt beside the master and broke off a small piece of the cake. The master smiled at him and said, 'I waited for you.' Then raised his head to take a bite of it. As he was eating it, another disciple asked if there were any final words of wisdom the master would care to share with all of them. The master swallowed the cake and said, 'This sure is delicious cake.' He then laid his head back and breathed out for the last time.

The other disciples did not understand his final words. They were expecting some pronouncement, some secret that would help them. But the disciple that had brought him the cake understood. Even in your last moment you must be totally present in the now because it is the only time there is. He was showing him that all the times they had done this had been just as important as the last because on each occasion they had shared much more than cake. They had shared the deepest love that exists between two people. If the others could not see the beautiful meaning of his last act, they could not have understood it had he put it into words because no words could carry such a fragile and profound message without damaging it. As he knelt there, still holding his master's hand, the realization of his extraordinary compassion and the powerful experience of his death caused the disciple to become enlightened. Without his even feeling them, tears rolled down his cheeks. Not because he was filled with sadness. Not because he was filled with joy. Simply because they were there.

And so my love all I can say to you is, 'This sure is delicious cake.'"

She looked at me with that beatific expression. It seemed that all the love, grace and serenity in the world coalesced and then diffused across her face. She lowered her eyelids and bowed her head. Tears rolled down her cheeks. Simply because they were there.

I turned and walked onto the shuttle and heard the doors close behind me. As I sat down the shuttle began to move and take me back to the world I used to live in. I reflected on how this trip had started with a kiss so powerful that it took me over an hour to stop feeling like I had been struck by lightning. What she had done to end it would take me considerably longer to recover from....if I ever would.

*****************************

I originally intended to end the story here and finish it by having Eddy and Linda talk about their respective cruises on the way back home. Quite a few readers have sent me feedback asking me to write Linda's cruise before exploring the impact of their experiences on their lives and their marriage. If you're reading this and there are not already 8 more chapters, please send me feedback and tell me if you would like to read the details of what happens to Linda on her cruise.

Feedback is always appreciated and I will respond to anybody who sends me an email address.

mountaincat4