Far Pangaea 51: Prophet Margin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruby feels her stomach warm up again. Looking down at her shirt she tugs it up to reveal lit up letters. Again it repeats MA then fades to reveal another flare of DA.

"The kid's trying to talk Jack." Ruby timidly smiles yet appears distraught.

"MADA." Jack puts two and two together, "ADAM backwards. Ruby? James? Allow me to introduce you to the man of the hour." He waves at the T-Rex, "This is Adam and Eve. Again, long story."

Ruby shivers then looks at her tummy again, "You warned me. Didn't you?"

Nothing. No further glow only a tender comfort within her. It made her smile. James was still playing with the invisible wall. Jack in turn left the first family and walks to the edge of the ramp. He too feels the wall and raises a brow. He had a strong hunch it had to do with his curse.

Before he could say another word they hear a loud roar behind them. Not from an angry T-Rex. This roar coming from a Hemi on Heaven. The 71 Charger fueled by a heavenly light source ripped around the containers and came to a resounding halt. As the dust settled Cam and crew spotted Jack walking toward them.

The entire car load of passengers were laughing hysterically at their adventure. Until they spotted the T-Rex laying there eying them with interest.

Jack raised his hands to calm them. Awaiting them to vacate the car. As Cam opens his door the car's glow fades away and the engine shuts off. Gaicazar's sheathed sword also ceases its contained glow. As Elle and Greta vacate through Cam's side of the car Greta giggles, "Found them horses."

"I see that." Jack scratches the back of his neck smirking.

Cam steps closer with his arms wide. Shit eating grin he chuckles, "When you got it, ya got it."

"How did that just occur?" Jack raises his right brow.

"Got me. I just wished I had Hendrix and the dog came at my whistle."

Elle steps closer and bumps the Pilot from the side, "Don't get a big head on your shoulders." She then turns her attention with a nod, "How did you tame Jurassic Junior?"

"He ate Seth. Seth had his parents souls in him. I'm deducing that's what tamed the savage beast. Question is what do we do with him? A dinosaur that big has to eat. We're barely eating good ourselves these days."

"He ain't eating my Heifers." Greta frets.

"Calm down Kansas. I don't think Junior is that interested in them. They all seem to get along."

"There's always that cargo container of bad baked beans. Junior might get some pretty rank gas after." Elle smirks.

Without warning a loud bang upon metal makes everyone look up on top of a container. Above them stood Sophia Ridge ready for battle. Once she notes the situation she jumps down and walks over.

"Dang Jack. Tame me like that." She thumbs toward the T-Rex.

Before he can even react another distraction. Behind them on the Ganthorian ramp the invisible wall vanishes and Ruby who had been pushing on it with her back toppled down into the dirt. James who had assisted by hand literally fell over Ruby. In a very compromising missionary position.

Everyone decided not to laugh. It looked extremely violating. Poor James had his face buried directly between the stunning redheads tits. His on the knees stance led him to appear as if fucking her. The boy was too embarrassed to even look up. Ruby could only palm her eyes at the humiliation. Finally, she pats James on the head.

"You can get off now."

"Really?" He huffs still buried in her chest. She picked up on a hint of his hormonal struggle.

"I meant off OF me. God! Why me?"

Shoving him aside she gets up and dusts herself off. Convinced that whatever the barrier was she starts to run toward Jack. Mid sprint she slams into another wall. Tears forming she and James again examine the texture of it. Neither could pass.

Elle starts to step next to Jack when she too finds a barricade of nothingness.

"What the blazes?" She exhales palming the air. Joined by Cam, then Greta. None could touch Jack. A ten foot gap between them.

Not even Gaicazar could reach him. Unsheathing his sword he slashes at the barrier but only collides with whatever bar its way. No light expelled.

Elle glares at Cam, "Wish it to go away."

Cam swallows dryly and touches the wall, "I sure wish this wall would go away."

Nothing.

Nothing accept a bawling Ruby, "Jack? What did you do?"

James Ian knew. His dog Xander behind him whining.

"He read the spell." James predicted, "Didn't you?"

Ruby feels her belly cascade again and lifts her tank. The letters were GO which flickered over to ON.

"GOON?" Cam winced. This being his first time seeing her predicament.

Jack stammers lowering his eyes, "No. It's saying GO ON. As in go away. I fucked up Guys. I took the risk to give us a chance at beating Verago."

"Jack? NO!" Ruby lost it.

He couldn't even look at her.

Maybe it was for the best. He was a loner. Always had been. Even when married to his wife Renee. Jack knew what lie ahead. The open road.

Even Centurion Gaicazar could relate to his concealed emotions. He knew loneliness well. Until meeting these friends. Now he had a home. For now. Unlike Jack Ramse.

"I need some space."

Jack walks away and heads beyond the container wall. In the distance he see's Malcolm in his colossal form returning home. Maddy undoubtedly with him. In his isolation Jack decides to drop to his knees and actually lift his head to the sky. A prayer in silence escapes his lips.

Eyes sealed he feels something touch him faintly. In his mind he sighs, "Is that you God?"

If it was God he was awfully fuzzy. His eyes opening Jack peers down to see a rabbit. It had reared up on its hind legs and had planted its front paws on Jack's abdomen. Just like it had to Ruby. How was it touching him when the others couldn't? Then, it dawns on him. He touched the T-Rex earlier too. What did this mean?

Jack chose to pet the rabbit. It remained by his side until he stood. Thirty minutes later. He had made a friend.

"I think I'll call you, Q-Tip."

As he turned in step the rabbit hopped away. He realized then that he had an audience. Not his friends. Not Ruby. Only about thirty rabbits. All gently watching until Q-Tip joined them. Then, the party broke up.

"Somebody's trying to tell me my future."

Prophet's all.

12