Farewell to Chechnya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Zainab, you look soft and sweet, but your eyes blaze with anger when you talk of what Russians did to Chechnya, you love your people very much, I respect that," Stanley said, smiling. The two of them sat at a table inside the Miami-Dade College library, talking a bit too loud and garnering funny looks from fellow students. Stanley ignored them while Zainab glared back at them defiantly.

"Well, Stanley, don't let appearances fool you, I'm an Amazon in a Hijab," Zainab said, grinning. As she spoke, her lovely face drew closer to his. Stanley looked at Zainab, marveling at her beauty and spunk. The gal was something else, and this rendered the normally confident and swaggering young man somewhat hesitant. Now or never, Stanley thought as he made his move.

"You're so beautiful," Stanley whispered, and then, he closed the gap between Zainab and himself, and pressed his lips against hers. When Stanley brought his handsome face close to hers, Zainab's heart skipped a beat. The brother drew closer, and then he kissed her. Zainab was shocked, well, surprised, but even more surprising was the fact that instead of slapping the fool for being fast, as her mother would say, she kissed Stanley back. Passionately.

"Am I beautiful to you, Stanley? Hmm, I've seen those big-booty black and Brazilian video girls on your social media page, and I'm nothing like that," Zainab said, smiling teasingly at him once they came up for air. Stanley, who normally expected girls to fall into his arms after a breathtaking first kiss, stared at Zainab, seemingly taken aback by her words.

"Um, hey, those are just, ahem, girls from music videos I like," Stanley said sheepishly, looking obviously uncomfortable. Zainab grinned, for his discomfort was sweet nectar for her. Stanley was still mumbling when she grabbed his face, and shut him the best way she knew how. When Zainab kissed Stanley, the brother was surprised, to say the least, but he went with the flow...

"Hmm, I like shutting you up, Stan," Zainab said, flashing him a victorious smile, and Stanley, realizing he'd been had, actually nodded in sincere admiration. Zainab was deceptively innocent in her appearance, but he could see wildness ( and more ) in those eyes of hers. I can't wait to experience Zainab at her most passionate, Stanley thought, his confidence returning.

The magic moment occurred one night when Stanley least expected it. He'd invited Zainab over at his place, and with his father in Boca Raton, they had the house to themselves. They did some studying, watched Smallville and Supernatural, and then amazingly, Stanley fell asleep. He'd worked many hours at his shelf stocker job at a local grocery store, and was kind of beat. Zainab, sitting next to a slumbering Stanley on the couch, couldn't help but stare at him.

"You are a beautiful man," Zainab whispered as she gently stroked Stanley's cheek. The young man was sprawled on the couch, deep in slumber. For once Stanley was silent, and he wasn't posturing or acting cool, but seemed simply tired. When Zainab tentatively pressed her lips against Stanley's, he opened his eyes, grinned, and then kissed her back.

"Come here gorgeous," Stanley said, and a grinning Zainab climbed on top of him, like a cowgirl getting on a bronco. Stanley looked up at her, this ravishing, mysterious young woman from a faraway land. Zainab looked into Stanley, a naughty gleam in those eyes of hers. He grabbed her ass and gave it a firm squeeze, and she purred like a kitten. Now we're getting somewhere, Stanley thought.

"Stop talking and show me what you got," Zainab said, amusement in her voice, and Stanley did just that. There's a certain art to making love, and Stanley was delighted to show Zainab the ins and outs of it. Slowly she undressed, revealing her curvy, fair-skinned, hot little body to him. Going to lick you from your head to your toes, Stanley thought, winking at a very coy Zainab.

"Hmm, love the way you taste, vanilla queen," Stanley said, sounding corny even to his own ears, and Zainab grinned as he kissed her lips and caressed her breasts. Taking his sweet time, Stanley licked Zainab's breasts while sliding his hand between her creamy white thighs. He worked two fingers into her pussy, and brought them to his lips, tasting her.

"How do you like the taste of me?" Zainab teased, and instead of answering her, Stanley buried his face between her legs. Zainab closed her eyes, relaxed and enjoyed as Stanley did his thing. Fastening his lips to her clitoris, he teased her pussy with his fingers, working three of them inside of her with relative ease. Zainab was quite wet and getting wetter by the minute...

"Fun's just beginning, babe, relax and enjoy," Stanley paused to say, and Zainab opened her eyes, and looked at him. He looked at her, seeing her lovely face flush, her mouth agape, and sweat dripping from her forehead. Got you right where I want you, Stanley thought as he continued lathering Zainab's pussy with his wicked tongue.

"I want to sit on your face," Zainab said in a halting tone, smiling coyly at Stanley. A bit surprised by this request, Stanley was nevertheless happy to oblige. He lay flat on the carpet, and watched as the voluptuous, majestic Zainab came and straddled his face. He inhaled the scent of her pussy, smiled and inhaled some more as she smothered him. Freaky mama, Stanley thought happily.

After riding Stanley's face, Zainab shined him on by stroking his member to full hardness ( she didn't feel comfortable taking him into her mouth ) and rubbing it against her vaginal opening. Looking into Stanley's eyes, Zainab nodded almost imperceptibly, and Stanley moved his hips, thrusting upward. She gasped as he entered her in one smooth thrust, finally enjoining them.

"Just ride me, nice and easy," Stanley said to Zainab, who exhaled sharply, as she experienced the fullness of his manhood inside of her. She felt a slight pain as Stanley penetrated her, but that was it. Stanley smiled up at her and caressed her thick derriere. Zainab nodded and began riding him, and he bucked wildly, thrusting his dick deep inside of her. As Stanley began fucking her, a wonderful feeling of fullness threatened to overwhelm Zainab, and she began grinding against him, giving as good as she got.

"Thank you for making my first time special," Zainab said to Stanley, a few passionate hours later. They lay in bed together, just relaxing and enjoying the moment. After sex, Zainab had a weird craving for some ice cream, Pineapple and Coconut Ice Cream, to be exact, and Stanley dutifully went to the store to get it for her.

"Thank you for choosing me," Stanley said to Zainab, and she winked at him while scooping up the ice cream out of a cup. She gave him one scoop, that was it, but he wasn't hungry anyway. Not for ice cream anyways. Stanley grabbed Zainab's leg and began sucking on her toes, and she giggled and watched him. Once she finished with the ice cream, she opened her legs invitingly, and Stanley all of a sudden had something much more succulent than ice cream to feast on...

"Hmm, Stanley, I think I'm going to like it in America," Zainab said to him, much later. Stanley nodded, feeling exhausted after the sexual exertions that Zainab put him through. For a newcomer to all things sexual ( or so she claimed ) she certainly had large appetites, and she knew how to wear a brother out. If all the women of Chechnya were like Zainab, Stanley would consider taking a trip out there. Nah, on second thought he'd keep his ass in Miami...and claim her.

Zainab Dudayev lay in bed next to a slumbering Stanley, and in the dark, the young woman smiled, feeling at peace for the first time in, well, she couldn't even remember how long. Zainab felt a pang of sadness as she thought of her old life in Gudermes, Chechnya, and her beloved parents. Nothing and no one could ever replace them. Still, for now, she would give life a chance and try to enjoy herself. Like everyone else, this proud Daughter of the Chechen Fatherland has only one life, and she means to enjoy it.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Chechen Muslim MILF Going Black Chechen Muslim widow hooks up with Haitian stud.in Interracial Love
White Femdom in Montreal-Nord Haitian student meets French Canadian dominatrix.in Interracial Love
Chechen Muslim Dominatrix Wealthy Black playboy meets Chechen Muslim Dominatrix.in Interracial Love
Chechen Muslim Dykes Chechen Muslim lesbian seduces curvy Haitian tomboy.in Interracial Love
Chechen Muslim Heroine Chechen Muslim gal saves embattled South Sudan stud.in Interracial Love
More Stories