Farm Fun

Story Info
Country guy gets with Korean girlfriend in hayloft.
1.7k words
4.43
152.8k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,561 Followers

Peter laughed as he watched his girlfriend Kim running through the cornfield away from him, it just looked so much like something you'd see in a porno film. Not only was she a total hottie, but she was full-blooded Korean and dressed up in country gear... short daisy-dukes, cowboy boots, and a plaid cotton shirt that she'd tied up under her small breasts. With her tan skin and long black hair up in a pony-tail, she looked exactly like the girls on the sites that he'd found on the computer. He was pretty sure that she'd done it on purpose, not that she was jealous of the porn sites that he looked at, it was just that she'd rather have him thinking of her. And seeing her all decked out in country clothes, looking rather incongruous with her almond-shape eyes and shiny black hair, was definitely getting the reaction she was looking for.

Especially the way her little ass swayed when she was running ahead of him. Chuckling, he started to chase after her and she laughed and ran faster as his footsteps pounded in the dirt behind her. Kim was the first non-white girl he'd ever met when he'd left the country-side to go to college, and at first he'd been a little worried about what other people would think, but then he found that no one seemed to care. And she was the best girl he'd ever dated; fun, silly, spontaneous, sweet, generous... just everything good that he'd ever wanted in a girl. And not only that, but she brought all those qualities to the bed room... just right now she was definitely enjoying their impromptu chase across the field. Not to mention the way she'd dressed this morning.

Putting on an extra burst of speed he came up behind her and swept her up into his arms just as they sped out of the cornfield. Kim shrieked and laughed as he kept running, straight for the barn.

"Where are we going?" she called out as she bounced in his arms; she was so little and light.

"The hayloft!" he said, "No one'll be there this time of day, and I always wanted to take a girl up there!"

"Oh you can definitely 'take' me up there," she said, trying to kiss his ear and missing because of the way she bounced in his arms. He laughed, but his dick was already responding to her comment.

*******************

Once they got into the barn he let her go and she pulled his head down for a passionate kiss before suddenly pulling away and skipping over to the ladder up to the hayloft. Pausing at the bottom of the ladder she put one foot on the first rung and looked back at him, posing with a slight pout and a glint in her eye. Peter growled at her and rushed forward, spanking her cute little butt playfully as she started climbing up the ladder.

"Stop that!" she said, trying to climb faster.

"Well you'd better move it!" he said, following her up. Because he was a much more adept climber he managed to get a few more spanks in before they reached the top. Laughing, Kim threw hay at him as he pulled himself into the loft. Grabbing her by the waist, he picked her up over his shoulder and spanked her a few more times, for good measure while she laughed, before dropping her onto a bale of hay that had a blanket on it.

Leaning back on her elbows with her legs slightly spread she looked up at him and he felt his dick getting hard just from seeing her like that. Immediately he got on top of her and they started kissing passionately again, her body slight and lithe in his arms. Nimble fingers undid the buttons on his shirt and then caressed his chest, pinching his nipples gently. Without breaking the kiss he pulled his shirt from his body and then helped her get rid of his pants and shoes.

Kissing down her neck he listened to her moan as he undid the knot she'd made in the front of her shirt, pulling it off her shoulders. He loved the way her glowing golden skin looked next to his white body, everything about her just seemed so warm and smooth. Little brownish nipples topped off perky golden breasts that he just wanted to lick and suck on. Cupping them in his pale hands, he smiled at the difference and started to suck on her nipple, biting it gently between his teeth. Moaning, she ran her fingers through his hair and down his neck, massaging slightly and giving him goosebumps all over his body. Pleasure signals went straight to his dick as her fingernails tickled his earlobes and he moaned, sucking harder on the little brown bud.

Moving his mouth to her other nipple, he smiled and bit down as she moaned, saying something in Korean. He had no idea what she said, he never did even though she was trying to teach him, the things that she said during sex were never included in their language lessons. But it sounded damn sexy... he didn't even care if she was reciting a recipe, it turned him on.

Undoing the shorts, he pulled them from her body, they were tight but he got them off without too much difficulty - even though he was fitting them over her boots.

"You like the boots, huh?" she asked, dark brown eyes sparkling.

"Oh yeah," he grinned as he kissed her leg just above the top of the boot and then started working his way up with hands and mouth. At the junction of her golden legs was that smooth golden pussy... she shaved it for him so that he could watch his pinkish-white dick pressing between those dark gold lips. It was one of the hottest things he'd ever seen really, he loved the way their bodies looked against each other.

He licked around the top of her thighs, watching her hips lift and hump the air as she tried to get stimulation on her pussy. With a grin, he gave her one long swift swipe up the center of those pouty lips, getting the taste of her on his tongue, before grabbing her hips and pulling her to the edge of the bale. Taking one leg over each shoulder, her cowboy boots up in the air, he looked down to watch as his pale mushroom head pressed against the golden-dark pink pussy of his girlfriend.

Moaning, she wriggled as he began to press into her and he breathed in hard at the tightness of her pussy. It felt so fantastic, wrapped around his dick, tight and wet, soft and clasping all at the same time... running his hands up her legs to the cowboy boots he grinned. She was so fucking sexy. Using her legs for leverage he started pumping against her pussy, watching her little tits jiggle as he thrust into her and her hands clutched at the blanket underneath her in lust. As he pumped her with long hard strokes she started moaning in Korean again and he could feel his dick getting even harder.

The fact that anyone could come up here and catch them just made it much more exciting, even though none of the workers were due back for quite awhile, and that he was on his parents farm was hot too. He'd been looking forward to bringing her home for quite awhile, and having her up in the hayloft with him was like a childhood dream come true.

Slamming her harder, he stopped watching as his dick parted her pussy lips and started concentrating on the pleasures. Leaning forward he bent and caught a bouncing brown nipple in his mouth, biting down on it while her legs pressed against his chest; she was bent almost in half and his dick was probing deeper than ever. Moving his mouth slightly to the left he started sucking on her round tit; he loved that it took so much more work to leave a hickey on her darker skin. He kept working at it as his hips ground down into her pussy, her hands on the back of his head as her diatribe got louder.

With a loud cry in Korean she started cumming, her legs pressing harder against his chest and her pussy gripping him tightly. Opening his mouth he moaned in pleasure as her pussy convulsed around him and he pressed deeper into her so that her legs were almost pressed against her own chest as well as his. The first few spurts of his cum went deep into her belly, and then he pulled out so that he could watch the last few streaks of white spray across her golden skin. Kim giggled as some of his cum actually covered the small hickey that he'd made on her breast.

Sighing, he wiped it off with the blanket and they cuddled for awhile in the hayloft. Asian in cowboy boots in a hayloft... just like one of his porno movies. Watching her get up to get her clothes, her cute little curves jiggling and her boots clicking on the wooden floor, he could feel himself getting hard again. When some of his white cum startling dribbling down her thigh he couldn't help himself. As she bent over to pick up her shirt, he grabbed her and pressed his dick against her slick pussy. Kim squealed as her cowboy boots made her off-balance and he had to hold her hips to fuck her.

It was hard and fast, his thrusts bouncing off her smooth buttocks and his fingers sliding down to rub against her clit. Pinching her own nipples as her black hair swayed next to her cheek, her ass high in the air while his fingers frigged her, it didn't take very long for her to cum. He kept pumping as her orgasm got higher and higher, her cries getting louder and louder, until he finally gasped and shot another load of creamy jizz into her pussy. This time he kept grinding himself against her until he was completely empty.

Later that night they cuddled under the stars, watching the clear night sky.

"Asian on the farm..." mused Kim, "I guess those Korean girls in cowboy boots really do it for you huh?"

Sliding his hand up her shirt to grip her tit he murmured, "Oh you have no idea..."

Turning to kiss him she said, "Maybe we should go visit the 'crick' tomorrow."

"That sounds good," he grinned as they started to kiss.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,561 Followers