Farmer Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

Another quarrel with her mother did not affect the decision made by Elena. The woman could not hide her annoyance, watching her daughter scurry around the house and completely ignore the small child. Of course, circumstances may arise in the family when the husband and wife are forced to solve different problems at the same time, in which case the mother-in-law's help is needed. But that day there were no obvious problems. And the fact that the daughter announced the need to visit a beautician was not such a reason. Such a visit (if necessary) can be planned in advance and in this situation everything was nothing more than a whim.

Recently, the character of the daughter clearly changed for bad, and care about the house had ceased to be her priority. Standing near the door, one could see how hurriedly and inaccurately Elena expressed milk from her breasts in bottles and constantly looked at her watch. Having finished this, and putting on nipples on the narrow glass necks, Elena put the milk on the bracket and hurried off to the bedroom. Mother's reproaches that she began to neglect breastfeeding and her moralizing had the opposite effect - the door slammed shut and a minute later loud music came from the bedroom. Seeing that her daughter was clearly annoyed and did not want to listen to advice, the woman irritably threw a towel on the back of her chair and headed for the sleeping granddaughter.

This last month brought Elena's husband a lot of work and he constantly returned home late in the evening. Tired and hungry, he quickly had dinner and went to bed so that he could rush back to the warehouse early in the morning. At first, his young wife was sympathetic to this situation, but after two weeks, irritation began to grow in her, which led to quarrels in the family. The man did not attach much importance to these excesses. Actually, he needed to understand that a young, temperamental woman was annoyed by a long period of lack of intimacy between spouses, and these circumstances can sometimes have unpredictable consequences.

Standing in front of the dresser, Elena took out and laid on the bed another set of underwear, until she finally chose a light yellow set, where a thin lace bra competed in shamelessness with tiny panties. She bought this underwear a long time ago, but still has not ventured to show it to her husband. Maybe today was the day when another man can appreciate her taste. Having carefully examined the light sundress, the young woman found her choice successful and hastily returned the rest of her things to the closet.

Avoiding her mother's random questions, Elena carefully put her clothes in a bag. Then she put on a tight blouse with a rather long black skirt and went out into the corridor, looking one last time at the mirror. Having exchanged a few words with her offended mother, she got into the car and drove out the gate.

Stopping the car on the outskirts of the city, Elena looked around. The highway was deserted and she pulled out a bag from the back seat. Overcoming the inconvenience in the cramped interior of the car, she quickly undressed and a few minutes later a young blonde was sitting in the driver's seat in a short sundress covering frankly frivolous underwear. Carelessly slipping other things into the bag, the woman glanced at her watch again. She was already 15 minutes late, which meant that given the time on the road, Bisoye would see her no earlier than half an hour later. The car engine responded to the starter command and the car rushed forward.

* * *

Farmer was sitting near the air conditioner and leafing through the album on the pages of which photos of women flickered. Many photos were not successful, the Farmer did them nonchalantly when his victims did not pay attention to the smartphone camera in his hands. However, the collection looked spectacular. The last two pages made him think and he leaned back in his chair, reflecting on a new idea that had suddenly arisen. The herd of his white mares was steadily replenished and these two white females took not the last place in this herd. Moreover, in these white bitches sparks hid, which could grow into a raging flame.

Today, young Elena was clearly losing to experienced mares, but she had advantages that could be appreciated. Firstly, her age — her youth and her beautiful figure, where her broad hips beckoned with hospitality — could not leave indifferent the Farmer's shepherds. In addition, she was a nursing mother, and this was a tempting gift that any man who wants sex can rarely pass by. And the Farmer had foreseen with what desire his Nigerian Bisoye saddled this married white female.

Of the last two women, Mary was clearly superior to other competitors appearing on the pages of the album. The mature red-haired beauty looked much younger than her age. This was the case when many years of marriage and the birth of children gave luxury to heavy breasts and shamelessly round buttocks, which, combined with large naive eyes and elegant shape of the lips provoked the most sophisticated sexual desires. And the Farmer was convinced that behind this deceptive mask of an angel hides a crazy hurricane of the most base and depraved fantasies about which this woman did not suspect herself. The memory of her lips on his cock and the pleasure she gave him swallowing his hot sperm made Farmer startle. His hand squeezed the sagging cock of an old lascivious man who strained under the fabric of his summer trousers.

It was no coincidence that the Farmer commissioned his best shepherds to saddle these two women. Bisoye and Joseph were excellent shepherds, and besides, they proved to the Farmer their loyalty. The best white mares in his herd left their juices on the black roosters of these strong stallions. And besides, these two black savages were very scrupulous in matters of a healthy lifestyle, so the possibility of their infection with bad diseases was practically zero. And this meant that sometimes the Farmer fearlessly used those white mares that were served only by these two faithful servants.

Yes, Bisoye and Joseph were excellent shepherds. And only on the dicks of these two black stallions, he sent those women whose integrity and exemplary matrimony resisted his insidious plans for too long. And as a result, the victory belonged to the latter in the struggle between marital fidelity and flaming lust. Black cocks confidently opened delicate labias and when the walls of tight vaginas grabbed and squeezed these heavy phalluses, this last line of resistance became the first harbinger of mutual passion. In a synchronized rhythm of confident shocks, the bodies of white women began to live their own lives, and in confirmation of the triumph of the winners, their thick creamy sperm filled the amphoras of the opened wombs. From this moment the game was over and the next white mares inevitably replenished the herd of the Farmer.

In a stream of his own thoughts and feelings, Farmer looked again at the last two photographs in his album. Young Elena did not cause much interest in the old libertine. In his eyes, it was an ordinary whore, which, only by virtue of circumstances, played the role of a caring wife, but which at every opportunity would readily tip over onto the bed. Moreover, as Bisoye informed him, in the debauchery for this woman there were no barriers to motherhood. In principle, such mares are never superfluous in the herd - sometimes circumstances arise when a pretty woman needs to be put in someone's bed. And here Elena's candidacy was not in doubt. With Mary, the situation was completely different. And the Farmer caught himself thinking that he treat her with great tenderness and excitement.

Again and again, Farmer returned to the obsession that visited him today. He knew very well that both women this week would be completely enslaved by his shepherds and fresh blood would pour into his herd of mares. He made the right choice between Bisoye and Joseph when he determined - to whom and which woman should be seeded. Each of them was a master of sexual enslavement, but in the current situation Farmer's depraved imagination prompted him with a new and attractive plan of action. And this problem was worth paying special attention to.

Nevertheless, today the Farmer had to solve the current problem - his partner rendered him a great service in their business and earned special thanks. The choice fell on the teacher, who was in the herd of Farmer for more than one year. This woman perfectly combined a strict teacher for children, and a depraved prostitute for their fathers. Therefore, it was she who was to visit the hotel in the evening, where her services would be appreciated.

"Hi dear. I assume that your work at school is very monotonous. I hope you can have some fun tonight. You do not mind, do you?"

With these words, Farmer opened a notebook where the address of his business partner was recorded. Having received consent, he dictated to the woman the time and address of her meeting with the future client. His last words sounded like caring for her. "Honey, don't forget to put condoms in your purse. I think the average size will be enough." And after a few closing sentences, their conversation ended.

* * *

The door of the room familiar to both lovers was opened when Elena's car stopped near the low porch. Bisoye waited patiently while the woman became convinced of the desertedness of the small courtyard, but as soon as she quickly entered the room, a rough hug showed the man's true intentions. Pressing his mistress against the wall, the black beast eagerly felt her young flexible body, and hot lips slipped on a delicate white neck.

"Be careful not to leave a trace," these words broke under the lips of a predator whose tongue unceremoniously penetrated the sinner's sweet mouth.

Strong fingers lifted the bra straps and after a rough jerk, they fell at her feet, along with a crumpled sundress. Keeping balance, Elena stepped over the now useless dress and, obeying the push of the male knee, spread her legs wide. Thin panties still hid a thin strip of hair on a neatly shaven pubis, but the sagging breasts of a nursing mother were already captured by black palms.

She only screamed when Bisoye painfully squeezed these magnificent vessels, crowned with pink areolas of the nipples, but then calmed down, catching the beast's gleam in the eyes of a male intoxicated by passion. Unable to withstand the unceremonious attack, the woman's white breasts threw out thin streams of milk from her nipples and now large white drops spread over his black palms, which Bisoye deliberately slowly brought to her face.

"The white bitch wants to quench my thirst?" His lips met Elena's again and, enjoying this kiss of outright recklessness, she exhaled lustfully, "Especially for you, I did not express all the milk. Last time you liked this, it's sweet taste." It was too frank an invitation.

A few minutes later, intoxicated by her own courage, Elena still stood against the wall and her own fingers held her breasts, whose swollen nipples were sucked by a wild beast. Her body swayed in the rhythm of the movements of intertwined bodies, and an intermittent soft moan responded to every movement of the black palm sliding along her luxurious pubis. She did not resist when this palm penetrated under the thin small panties and her pubis gratefully met this palm again when the torn panties fell to the floor.

"WOW! What are you doing?"

This exclamation broke the silence in the room when the black fingers parted the sagging labia of the young woman. This exclamation merged with her long groan, when the juices of the ripened fruit flowed on the fingers of the pink flesh. Bisoye once again pushed a few fingers into the open cave of sin and the woman's hands clasped his neck in soundless consent to intercourse. Without unclenching hugs and staggering under the weight of experienced emotions, the man and woman approached the bed, and the young mother was rudely and shamelessly knocked over on crumpled sheets. Her white legs raised by her ankles lay on the shoulders of a strong stallion and a heavy black cock immersed unhindered in the heat of the family hearth.

Embraced by the pleasure of a shameless orgy, Elena gripped the muscular hands of a black fucker tightly with her fingers, and her legs, clasping her lover's neck, lifted her hips over and over to meet the strong blows of a thick phallus. With perverse pleasure, she played with her own body and directed the brown dick-head to the most intimate corners of the vagina yearned for sperm. A tight uterus swelled in anticipation of an approaching orgasm and the petals of this flower opened. Bisoye's saggy scrotum swayed several more times and the seed-filled stallion eggs spewed the first stream of thick, sticky semen.

The animal instincts of the male and the female were awakened by the natural insemination instincts in them, and the brown dick-head mercilessly merged with the uterus open towards him. Portions of sperm pulsed in the stallion's phallus and cries of bestial pleasure pulsed in the silence of the room, responding to every serving of seed received. The madness of a woman captured by a hurricane orgasm merged with the madness of an animal inseminating her, and in this kaleidoscope of crazy sensations, the line between instincts and feelings, between caution and despair, between sexual intimacy and cruel rape disappeared. The black rooster of Nigeria Tsa mercilessly tore the white American's pussy while this woman mercilessly and cynically substituted her tormented vagina to meet the next blows of the monster.

* * *

Yes, white women have always been a tempting treat for black men. Enjoying the dominance of black flesh over a white female body has created completely new tastes in the sexual preferences of both sides. And the sweetness of permissiveness, which gives birth to the magic of a strong phallus, always intoxicates those who once accepted this poison.

On this day, Bisoye spread her legs again and again, and she again and again took his sperm, until the last drops of thick liquid had emptied the Nigerian's eggs. In short periods of rest between a series of intercourse, a man breathed heavily, bending over a motionless female body - while a woman lay limp in front of him, ready to obey any of his desires.

Time was running fast, and when the moment of separation came, both of them did not have the strength to even thank each other with caresses. As if in a fog, Elena and Bisoye dressed hastily and the door of their room closed with a creak as the car drove off the porch.

Saying goodbye to Elena, Bisoye headed home. The day was ending and on Thursday he needed to return to work. The idea that on this same eve his friend Joseph had a pleasant conversation with a white woman too, aroused curiosity and he regretted that they would not meet tomorrow. The image of a red-haired beauty arose in his memory and he mentally compared her virtues with the sexual forms of Elena. A slight sense of jealousy prompted the Nigerian that the woman who had taken the courtship of his friend was clearly superior in status to the blonde he filled with sperm. And mature beauty seemed more tempting to win. But the situation was such as it was formed by the Farmer and there was only hope for his own luck or cunning.

12