Farmer Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joseph was not escaped by the fact that his Mom was not trying to free himself, and when the nipples on her heavy white breasts began to shrink rapidly, emphasizing the beauty of the dark olives crowning them, their eyes met, flashing once again with a common desire. A white hand trembled, protecting the portal from a source of pleasures from an invasion, and gentle fingers slipped on a strained rod, clutching it in an elegant necklace adorned with expensive manicure. Holding on for 2-3 inches of hot phallus, the fingers continued on their way and Joseph winced when the cool engagement ring confirmed the obvious fact that his saggy scrotum lay in a tender caring palm. There was no word in their actions. There was only the movement of a white palm timidly pulling the scrotumto the open labia, and there were the eyes of a man and a woman in which they were more than eloquent.

"Please be careful," she whispered.

"Now," he said, "I will fuck you!"

Joseph grabbed Mary by the shoulders and enjoyed taking the time to push and control his masculinity deep inside. The vessel was full, and therefore, enjoying the exquisite pleasure of her close femininity, he slowly began to stretch an elastic mature pussy on a rooster burning with thirst. Millimeter by millimeter, a thick black constrictor penetrated a cave and the head of this fantastic constrictor moved farther and farther from the entrance to the conquered portal.

"Please stop... enough... I'm cracking..." He laughed and the boa continued on his way. "Oh, please ... too much!"

He jerked her shoulders again. Pain pierced the female body, but new strong waves surged through her loins. She instinctively tried to slip out, but at the same moment she felt the blow of eggs sagging in the scrotum. Mary realized that if these hit her from below, it means that she was able to accept him completely. Yes, - the walls of her vagina were stretched to the limit. Yes, - her giving birth to the uterus was ruthlessly crushed by a huge monster. Yes, - the rigid rings of the sweaty African's pubic hair ruthlessly gnawed into the delicate velvet of open labia. Yes, - she was crucified on the devil's black dick, but... crazy delight swept over her body and mind. She made it!

She made it! And as if in confirmation of the experienced delight, white legs slipped off his muscular shoulders, but only in order to encircle this black animal. Hanging on this bull and resting its heels on his buttocks, Mary grabbed the young lover's neck and gave him a passionate kiss on her lips covered in fire. Eagerly slipping her tongue into the jaws of an African beast, her hips again and again with shameless thrusts invited him to use the services of a depraved female who woke up in her, and this invitation was accepted.

The plexus of heavy muscles fell on the small body of a woman who sexually desired hot, and the heavy blows of an African rooster ruthlessly fell into the juicy and juice-filled cunt of a white married woman. Again and again, the heavy hammer of the brown dick-head reached the bottom of the forbidden tunnel, and again and again the walls of this narrow cave showed fantastic elasticity, which did not stop them from wrapping around the naked male flesh and with pleasure holding it in attempts to break out for the next blow.

A rolling wave of pleasures overtook Mary when she abandoned the struggle for primacy in this spontaneous temperament contest and, swept by sweet fatigue, dutifully allowed him to use her as he wanted. He was a strong male, and she enthusiastically accepted his choice when, putting aside tenderness and caution, the genes of his ancestors awoke in this black stallion. The descendant of slaves mercilessly and rudely raped a well-groomed white woman, as in rapture with impunity and in the smoke of rebellion, his ancestors raped white mothers and daughters screaming in horror. And taking up the meaning of this melody of belated retribution, a white woman named Mary returned to the sweaty beast his embrace and her long cry of pleasure sounded for her rapist the anthem of the triumph of his accomplice. And each high note in this victorious hymn of the female cry responded to every next portion of sperm, which was eagerly and enthusiastically absorbed by the open womb of Mary, exhausted but satisfied with a merciless cascade of acute orgasms.

Slowly fading shocks of a satisfied and weakening phallus took the last drop of seed from empty eggs accompanied by the same fading female moans, until finally in the silence the woven bodies calmed down and only rare deep sighs broke the silence of the room, which sheltered for several hours seekers of extreme sexual adventures. Freed from the embrace of his new lover, Joseph wearily sat down on the sheets and relaxedly examined the naked female body motionless lying nearby.

After the experienced trials, Mary again fell into a saving fog of unconsciousness and only her bare breasts lifted with rare sighs and swayed every time, openly showing elasticity lost over the years. Thin stretch paths ran in bright streams from the quarter of her pink nipples and shamelessly exposed the generous capabilities of a nursing mother. Thin rare pubic hair, like fire strands, scattered across the sweat-saturated pubis and the widely spread legs of their sleeping owner did not hesitate to demonstrate the fullness of the labia, mercilessly tormented by the indefatigable fucker.

Bowing over her immaculate face in the shackles of sleep, Joseph examined the tender features of this white woman and mentally compared with her black peers living in his quarter. Years were left on this face by the first forerunners of wrinkles, but these traces only added charm to the fact that brought up in strict foundations of decency. This woman voluntarily and sincerely allowed him to control her body and enthusiastically accepted the load of cream sperm into the shining purity of the caring wife and mother. White breasts sagging around and swaying in a dream showed absolute humility and the man's lips took advantage of such a temptation. Grasping one of the nipples with his lips, Joseph carefully and gently massaged a large olive with his tongue until he felt how this nipple responded to his caresses. Moving away, for a short period of time he enjoyed the striking difference between these two tender nipples, while the olive on his second chest began to strain. And the man's lips could not resist the temptation to eliminate the unjust difference. A slight tremor of awakening from sleep ran through the naked female body and hot lips found each other.

Long eyelashes fluttered and opening her eyes Mary gently smiled at Joseph. There was no anxiety in these eyes, and only sincere gratitude for the experienced pleasure and for the body freed from the burden of passions passed through her gaze. For the first time, she lay naked so naked in front of a stranger and did not feel shame or remorse for what happened between them. A sense of freedom and an unusual ease soared in her sensations and nothing but genuine appreciation reigned in her thoughts. She looked at the black body of a young man who gave her this unforgettable delight and enjoyed her right as a mature woman to satisfy his young temperament. And when he kissed her neck, and she guessed his true goals, - she was not embarrassed to clutch her heavy white breasts with her palm and running a nipple across her black cheek directed this nipple towards his lustful lips.

* * *

Joseph delightedly sucked the breasts of a naked white woman, and his hands glided unhindered over the bends of her tired body, giving rise to anxious excitement from the sensations in this woman. The chaos, where maternal tenderness merged together with satisfied sexual lust, vibrated with gratitude flows, which doomed could not escape. Looking at the man's naked body, Mary suddenly thought that only through meeting with the Farmer did her life make a sharp turn. And reflecting on their communication, she unexpectedly embarrassed herself, admitting to herself that her path to insight lay not only between the tables in the cafe. Her thoughts only for a few seconds broke away from what was happening in the room, but it was this period of time that prompted her to fulfill the erupted desires.

A white hand lay on the man's shoulder and, obeying her tremors, Joseph looked up from her wrinkled nipples. Lying on the bed, he did not look away from Mary, who, leaning on her elbow and looking into his eyes, bent over his muscular body. A gentle palm fell on a strong chest, locks of red hair hid her face and the juicy lips of a mature woman touched black skin. These lips gently covered with kisses every inch of a sweaty body and in an intricate pattern fell lower and lower. In these careful kisses, a mother's affection was guessed, but at the same time, a completely different and unfamiliar taste manifested itself every second.

The woman's lips fell on Joseph's stomach and he flinched when he felt the touch of a hot tongue. Now lips and tongue have become partners in a skillful dance, where quick and short kisses were suddenly interrupted by a solo of the tongue, slowly gliding along a long path originating from the center of the abdomen. Wet paths from the tongue appeared more and more, and each time this path fell lower and lower until the tongue reached the first rings of hard black hair on a flat male pubis.

Their eyes met at the moment when she overcame the remnants of embarrassment, and at that moment he unraveled her desire. This short meeting of their eyes splashed out the thoughts of both. The man flinched when suddenly a tight black phallus gripped her palm, and locks of red hair covered her face again, when her open lips clasped a thick cock-head. Life and instincts affirm their own laws for people. And when a man and a woman meet, virtue rarely triumphs in victory. Yes, the first kisses can carry tenderness and maternal affection on the lips, but sexual desire quickly crosses all boundaries.

Time after time, Mary eagerly plunged the beast's cock in her thirst for perverted satisfaction, and deeper and deeper this black shaft penetrated her throat. It was not a caress of tenderness - she fucked his dick, he fucked her mouth. She massaged the scrotum of the bull, his palms pushing the back of her head to meet every rough penetration. She wanted to repeat the feat of her married cunt and take this phallus in her mouth, he wanted to throw sperm into her throat. At the peak of desires, she coughed and could not breathe, but he did not let her go. The stallion's phallus sank down her throat and sperm shots left her no chance of retreat. And only when she instinctively swallowed the last drops of sperm did this perverted animal intercourse open its grip. She coughed for a long time, until she finally came to her senses. But when the woman calmed down, she fell exhaustedly onto the pillows and quietly met his kiss of gratitude. A little later, they were able to whisper to each other the words that each of them gave each other.

"But now, I fucked you," Mary whispered with a smile without opening her eyes.

"You are a wonderful woman," he whispered, and squeezed her nipple with his fingers.

* * *

The melody of the telephone message returned them to reality. "WOW! I'm late, my husband will return any minute " With this exclamation, Mary jumped out of bed and frantically began to pick up the laundry scattered around the room. A few hours passed swiftly and now a man and a woman in a hurry and tangled in clothes tried to quickly leave the motel. This was reckless, but Mary simply did not have the opportunity to visit the bathroom and take a shower. She could only hope to return home before her husband, while Joseph quickly packed his things and carried them to the car.

Already standing near the door, they burned each other with the last passionate kiss.

"You're a stallion," Mary said, but her eyes laughed as her palm slipped over the bulge on Joseph's trousers.

"In that case, you are my mare," Joseph replied laughing and penetrating under the skirt, his fingers slipped between full buttocks. Alas, there were no panties on Mary, it was her gift to him, which he took from her hands and carefully hidden in his pocket light trousers.

"Stop it, we're late," Mary tried to break out of her strong arms and shuddered in surprise and embarrassment when Joseph's finger touched the entrance to her anus.

"Don't worry, dear." Joseph regretfully removed his hand and whispered, - "I want to take your virginity."

"Alas, you are late. You forgot that I am the mother of four children. And virginity is the only thing that you can't take." She jokingly pushed his muscular body and straightened her hair.

Much later, Mary will remember this day and understand that Joseph's sincere words were a prophecy. On this day, she really became a white mare in the herd of the Farmer. She became one of the white mares in the herd, in which not only Joseph was a black stallion. As for the last words, she soon forgot about them.

They quickly arrived at the parking lot and parted near the green car. Time was sorely lacking. However, Mary was lucky once again. She arrived home 3-5 minutes earlier than her husband. And when the father of her children climbed the stairs to the second floor, she already went into the shower. Clothing with vile and revealing stains lay at the bottom of the laundry drawer.

Tomorrow morning her husband will fuck her. She felt this while standing under streams of shower and suddenly admitted to herself that she wanted this. Sweet trembling touched her belly and thin fingers with bright manicure fell on her swollen labia.