Farmer Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obeying a previously unfamiliar feeling of gratitude, the woman raised herself on one elbow, and bending down to a black face, found the lips of an animal that trampled on her purity and awakened in her the basest and most vulgar instincts of sexual lust. The lovers' tongues intertwined in a shameless dance, and a woman's hand slipped from a man's chest down, where thin white fingers wrapped around a sagging black scrotum, giving tenderness to the eggs of the beast, devastated in a fit of passion.

Immersed in a sweet kiss and floating in the fog of dreams, Mary did not immediately feel how the male's black rooster was again filled with strength. And only when he knocked her over on her back did Mary realize with admiration, the fact that that night she would not have sleep again.

- "I want," Joseph's whisper burned her with flames of passion. "You promised. I want to take your virginity ", - with these words the man turned her on his stomach and his hand imperiously and categorically laid on the luxurious ass.

In the first seconds, the red-haired priestess of love was confused and frightened by the words she heard. The fear that the whole truth will now be revealed and her lover will understand that Bisoye was ahead of him the day before - paralyzed the woman with horror. As if confirming her guesses, a prick of faint pain in the raped asshole reminded her of the events of the previous night and a treacherous shiver swept through her hot body.

- "Do not be afraid. You will not regret it." Joseph interpreted the trembling in the woman's body in his own way, and his fingers gently circled around the cherished goal. Seeing a cosmetic cream on the bedside table near the bed, the man reached out his hand to the bottle, and squeezing a thin stream of oily liquid onto his fingers, he abundantly moistened the wrinkled ring of the narrow passage hidden between the heavy white buttocks. "I forgot to take the ointment, but your cream is even better," - light kisses touched the lobes of the ears, hidden by a wave of red hair, and the man's lips fell on the delicate woman's neck.

It was these kisses and these very naive words that brought Mary back to reality. Yes, Bisoye kept his promise of secrecy and now the result of further events depended only on her. Suddenly, all her fears vanished, her thoughts gained clarity and clarity, and after that the spirit of an extraordinary actress entered the flexible body of the sinner.

- "Darling, I'm afraid," the woman's voice sounded absolutely sincere. "But I remember my promise. And I believe you. But please be careful."

Strange, but faint pain only once reminded Mary of the experiences of the previous night. And when the brown dick-head penetrated between her buttocks, she submissively and tenderly relaxed, allowing the black boa to gently push the narrow ring and slowly crawl into the vault of vices, inaccessible to her husband for all the years of marriage. The body of the boa, covered with thick veins, slowly plunged into a tight hot cave, and every inch of this instrument of debauchery was felt by the woman with a feeling of triumph and admiration that she had never known before.

Intoxicated by the chance to completely possess this married woman, the naive Joseph did not notice the changes that had occurred in her since their last meeting. But the delight of the sight, in which his black cock smoothly plunged into an exquisitely luxurious white ass, completely deprived the man of his mind. And taking advantage of impunity, the instincts of a mature female broke all taboos and crossed all the boundaries of decency, filling the lying woman with pleasure from the most vulgar and most perverse sensations.

Mary's thighs responded to the explosion of lust that swept over her body and with light imperceptible movements these thighs responded to every inch of black meat taken. Time after time the ring of the anus clenched with each thrust, feeling Joseph's phallus, and time after time this ring weakened, waiting for the next thrust and waiting for the next portion to compare with Bisoye's cock. A previously unfamiliar feeling of delight and permissiveness awoke in a body worn out by marriage. Mary burned in this waterfall of her own superiority over her white sisters, whose fear overcame their destiny to be a source of sexual ecstasy. And when the gentle penetration of a man to the origins of sweetness inevitably grew into a hurricane of impulses of his depraved passion, the narrow well shamelessly squeezed and mercilessly milked to the last drop all the load of semen intended to dishonor the last refuge of her family well-being.

* * *

Joseph left Mary when the first rays of the sun reflected on the surface of the ocean. Looking back at the sleeping woman, he went out onto the terrace. As if sensing an invisible connection between men, the next door creaked and his friend was nearby. With a slight nod of his head, Joseph turned and headed toward the stairs. Already going down the steps, he heard the door of his mistress's room slam, but the black giant did not slow down, Bisoye had the right to repay debts.

Standing under the shower, Joseph could not see how Bisoye lay on the bed next to naked Mary and how the black palm of his friend squeezed the heavy chest of the sleeping woman. Joseph did not feel remorse for his deed - he received help in a difficult situation and now he was not jealous of a friend for an equal exchange of women.

While the men played roles in their own play, the same could not be said for Mary, who was shocked to wake up from being touched to find a naked Bisoye kissing her neck. The woman in panic looked for Joseph with her eyes and tried to escape, but the Nigerian squeezed her in his arms and made her realize the obvious fact that her lover was not around. The confusion and surprise of what happened completely disarmed the woman, and the lips and hands of the next black male were too persistent not to succumb to temptation and accept these caresses. Inch by inch, her body responded to the sheer vulgarity of the situation, until finally the woman ceased to resist and submitted to this unexpected violence.

"I won't hurt you. But your lips, your mouth - they are delicious." A quiet whisper echoed the faint smile of coquetry on the woman's face. The affectionate words and compliments that she heard these two days from her black lovers and their striking difference from the rudeness of her own husband with his frank helplessness in bed, once again pricked the woman with the elixir of revenge. Her hand, covering her breasts, fell helplessly onto the sheet, letting his black lips curl around her wrinkled nipples. Joseph, husband, children, everything was left behind. Another black male lay in her room and on her bed and she did not resist his wishes. That is why, barely raising her eyelids and meeting the eyes of Bisoye, she did not try to escape, feeling his brown dick-head on her lips. On the contrary, obeying the inexplicable hypnosis of the eyes of the Nigerian, Mary wrapped her lips around an elastic ball of black flesh, and her white palms rested on his black buttocks.

- "I'm doing it!" - this thought addressed to her husband pierced the white body with glee. And then - "I did it!" echoed in glee as she swallowed the hot, sticky semen.

* * *

Bisoye walked into the deserted gym and headed for the treadmill. The motel lived its own silent nightlife, and only he did not give himself rest, moving from one device to another. An inexplicable passion and hidden thoughts made the Nigerian experience the endurance of a muscular body and drops of sweat flowed down his body, reflecting sparks in the rays of bright lamps. Outside the window it was deep night, when finally this marathon came to an end and, passing by the shower, the man went to Elena's apartment.

- "Bisoye, what does it all mean? It looks like you have come to apologize," the young woman woken up by the guest did not hide her irritation.

Without saying a word, the Nigerian entered the room and casually threw off his clothes on the floor, approached Elena. A black hand pulled the woman by the hair and she cried out in sudden pain, barely hearing the answer to her question, "I decided to surprise you. Didn't you think dirt can be exciting? I know you are a nursing mother and are used to having legal sex on white sheets." With these words, the man pushed the woman onto the bed.

-"Today you will be fucked by a black male who deliberately did not wash the sweat from his tired body. And now you will suck his sweaty cock in this mud. Why? I will stick this wet black cock in your white cunt ... cunt with pink thick lips." Bisoye's lips covered Elena's mouth and a strong tongue penetrated into her mouth. With a sharp movement, black palms tore the light negligee and threw it to the floor. At the same moment a strong palm roughly penetrated between the legs and covered the ripe bud of the flower, under the petals of which the juice of the young mother had accumulated.

- "You're crazy", - broke from her lips. The sharp smell of sweat and the hot body of the black stallion made the young woman shrink, but she did not push him away. "You're crazy," she repeated, and pressed herself against his chest.

She didn't have time to say anything more ... Bisoye roughly grabbed her by the shoulders and only her full white legs helplessly tried to lean on the floor ... But Bisoye stopped these attempts with an imperious movement of his hand.

-"Don't move, lie still," he said quietly, squeezing his scrotum and massaging his balls. The black man was enjoying the sight of this young white body again, lying on the creaky bed of a deserted motel and on the deep fold of the labia, behind which was a hive full of honey. Before him lay a woman-mother, a woman-wife. And for a long time he looked at her juicy pussy, thin blonde pubic hair. These were not the little hair rings of a Nigerian girl, and these were not their black nipple areolas. It was his white prey, whose uterus he could fill with Nigerian sperm.

Bisoye climbed onto the bed and lowered his sweaty scrotum on her tender lips. "Lick my balls, white bitch. You have to lick everything." And turning around, his face was between Elena's legs.

The Nigerian's fingers parted the labia of the white mare and the sticky juice left a distinct mark on them. Bisoye sucked his fingers - it was sweet juice. Mother and white wife juice. And when the woman cried out, responding to the new penetration of her fingers, a smile crossed his black face.

Again and again Elena felt those greedy fingers inside, and with each penetration she was seized by weakness and increasing excitement. She no longer noticed how she greedily licked these salty dirty eggs. She no longer understood how and why her fingers were squeezing the stallion's phallus, and her eyes opened in pleasure to see the brown fat head of a black cock. Her lips parted and presented an imprint of expensive lipstick on a thick curved log.

Bisoye tore his lips from the snow-white hill swollen from his efforts. The thin blonde hair that framed the woman's cave entrance was wet and clung to her delicate skin. Suddenly he felt the body of this white mare shudder. And this trembling served as a signal to continue the orgy.

The man turned to his victim and lay down on it. After a while, he got up, grabbed the women's legs by the ankles and in one movement moved the woman's body to the center of the bed. Now this woman was looking into his eyes, and only her nostrils trembled and gave out boiling excitement, which she could no longer resist. Full white legs wrapped around the body of a black lover, milk-filled breasts felt the touch of greedy palms and hot lips opened wide to meet the kisses of the young stallion.

The silence of the room was broken only by a cat's groan as Bisoye's black cock burst into the submissive pussy of a young white woman. The woman lost her mind from this vulgarity, when again and again a powerful phallus broke the remnants of her marital bonds, and in her inflamed mind a mirage of an act of zoophilia was born, where depraved whores stretch their pussies on the stallion's rod. This association broke the last obstacles and her legs began to violently beat on Bisoye's buttocks.

A wild, bubbling cry escaped Bisoye's chest, and his black phallus stunned Elena with terrible blows. Time after time, the buttocks of the beast, grabbed by the white legs, flew up and fell on the victim. And with each fall, its thick, crooked log, topped with a brown cap, struck at the woman's womb, which trembled helplessly under a pile of black muscles. With the final blow, Bisoye tore apart the young vagina and a hot ball of black semen burst into the reproductive nest of the white mare.

Elena breathed heavily and did not open her eyes, suppressed by the cascade of this rough passion. But as her body calmed down, a sticky web of impotence filled her entire body, and a thick fog in her head overwhelmed any timid attempts to return to reality. She didn't move when Bisoye got out of bed and went out onto the terrace. Seeing a man's silhouette outside the window, the Nigerian could not admit that he refused to accept Joseph's offer, especially since both were well aware of the alliance they had concluded. And although now the Nigerian was not hungry for sex, the mature female body attracted him again.

* * *

Mary woke up late and did not come out for breakfast. However, none of their company visited the restaurant that morning. Two stormy days filled with sex and shameless orgies had drained everyone. For some time, the red-haired woman lay in bed without opening her eyes, and only a bright blush on her cheeks eloquently testified to her thoughts and memories. However, there was no trace of regret or remorse in this kaleidoscope. On the contrary, the conscientious wife and mother, in whom the instincts hidden in her awoke, again bathed in the stream of memories of the events that had occurred and the warm waves of experienced sensations did not control her hands at all, sliding over the naked body.

Only when she caught herself squeezing her hardened nipples once again, and realizing that on the eve of her departure she needed to calm down. Mary resolutely threw off the sheet and went to the shower. However, the cool jets of water did not bring her the expected results. Obeying the instinct of self-preservation, the woman put on a swimsuit and hurriedly went to the beach. It looked like it was the right decision. Half an hour of intensive swimming was not wasted and an energetic woman returned to the apartment, completely in control. As soon as she was in the room, a phone call from Joseph reminded her that time flies fast this morning. Considering that her husband (like Elena's husband) will return home in the evening and the return journey will take at least three hours, the whole company hastened to leave the motel. The remaining time passed in chaotic worries and gatherings, but no one was late for the appointed time.

Joseph entered Mary's room when her filled bags were at the door. Standing in a woven embrace, the man and woman enjoyed hot kisses, and neither of them uttered a word. With this hot embrace, both lovers quite openly and without a shadow of embarrassment confessed to each other in the most frank and shameless acts they had committed in this little motel. And this silent confession not only did not repulse them, but unexpectedly awakened in both of them such an explosion of excitement and merciless lust that only the self-control and experience of a mature woman allowed her to keep the man from stupid things.

"Joseph, be discreet. I want you too.... Your phallus," thin white fingers touched the bulge on the trousers. "But we will not do it here, we must hurry," her lips touched a kiss to his black cheek. And guessing the man's thoughts, Mary pushed his palm aside with a smile, when greedy fingers tried to penetrate between her buttocks, - "Naughty boy, you took my married ass out of my virginity yesterday. But ... I'm happy that you are the first and last man who did this."

After whispering the last words, Mary was embarrassed by her own lies. But this embarrassment had nothing to do with shame. A shy and naive woman who devoted all her past years only for her husband and children is a thing of the past. A woman was leaving the motel who felt vague elation and excitement at the thought that now she had new worries and unusually pleasant opportunities.

Emboldened by meaningful promises and exchanged kisses, Joseph grabbed the bags and hurried to the waiting car. Mary looked around the room for the last time and went out after the man, inserted the key into the slot of the lock. Her hands trembled slightly from the experienced sexual arousal, but in the end the lock clicked and after checking the locked door, she hurried after the man.

Walking to the stairs along the terrace, the red-haired woman suddenly shuddered when a door next to her burst open with a noise. Turning sharply, she looked up and froze in a daze. Directly in front of her in the dimness was completely naked Gloria. Burning brown eyes pierced the white woman and without giving her the opportunity to recover, the black panther took a step forward and grabbed the victim by the wrist - carried her into the small room. The door slammed and the confused woman was pushed against the wall.

"I've been waiting for you here all this morning," the panther whispered and ran her tongue over her soft white neck. "Yesterday my boyfriend fucked me, but I was only thinking about you. I knew that at these moments you are being fucked too," lips slipped into the neckline of a blouse and kisses found the tops of breasts.

- "Wow! I want to caress you", a graceful black hand dropped on a white belly and, after a little hesitation, laid the palm on the bulge of a mature pubis. "We must meet." the stream of hot words was drowning in the chaos of emotions and in the center of this whirlpool female bodies froze motionless.

Recovering from surprise, Mary tried to free herself, but strong hands held her shoulders and she gasped from a greedy kiss that wrapped around her lips. As if in a fog, she timidly resisted the unexpectedly strong embrace and did not dare to call for help, realizing all the absurdity and horror of the situation in which she found herself.

"I told you that I want to see your face between my legs. But that was half the truth. Now you will understand my whole truth." Gloria loosened her grip and took a step back, wanting to see the victim's eyes. Then, unexpectedly bending down, Gloria knelt down and with a sharp movement lifted the victim's sundress, exposing her defenseless belly.

Trying to keep her balance, the white woman instinctively put her left leg aside and at the same moment realized her mistake. Hot breath burned her pubis and at the same second she felt how unexpectedly strong tongue Gloria pushed aside a thin strip of thin panties. The thighs pressed against the wall tensed in an attempt to resist, but the hot tongue of the black panther sliced through the white labia and a short blow to the clitoris paralyzed the last protest. Mary clearly felt how the hot tongue deeply and shamelessly penetrated her vagina, and only at that moment she suddenly remembered with shame and horror that she had not taken a shower after Joseph left.

- "WOW! What a juicy and sweet pussy! Your black boys are not doing their job well. But ...but I will help you now," Gloria whispered, looking into Mary's eyes, and her hot tongue fulfilled this threat. The white body jerked in silent protest, but immediately went limp.

Slowly and smoothly, Gloria caressed her new girlfriend. And obeying the melodies of this devilish ritual, the ripe thighs were the first to tremble, and then the whole white body was at the mercy of ruthless waves of excitement.